Zorzi Weddings Reviews

Zorzi Weddings 6
Zorzi Weddings 7

Alex Bentle · Getting married on 04/12/2020

#BestWeddingCoverageEver

Loved having Zorzi cover our wedding. After receiving our highlight video as well as photos from the day...I know that no-one else could’ve captured our wedding the way you guys did. We have been calling it an “investment” of everything we had you guys do for us (Video, Photo, and DJ) and I believe that 100%. It was worth every bit of planning from the first phone call until I received the the final video and photos.

I highly recommend Zorzi Weddings to anyone looking to fully capture their wedding.

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Zorzi Weddings 15
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Brownson · Married on 09/29/2018

Hands Down Best Wedding Photographer

We have the most amazing wedding pictures thanks to Taylor and Zorzi Weddings!! Taylor was incredibly professional and listened to us to make sure that our pictures turned out exactly how we wanted them. He brought so much energy which made our picture-taking experience truly enjoyable. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking to capture their special day. You will have pictures that you'll forever cherish.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Zorzi Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie! We had a ton of fun celebrating with you and Daniel! We're so glad you enjoyed working with us.