Zorz Studios Reviews

48 Reviews for Zorz Studios

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

48 Zorz Studios Reviews

Regina · Married on 11/04/2018

Had an engagement photoshoot w/ Ed aka Zorz. Anyone who saw our photos exclaimed they should be in a magazine! Ed stayed an extra hour with us when he didn't have to. All photos were mostly naturalistic with some guidance on which direction to look and some poses. Ed took into account lighting and various photography techniques that made our photos stand out. He was punctual, professional and easy going. He had the photo gallery up within a few days. The quality of his work speaks for itself.

With love,
    R&Bgroup

Stephanie · Married on 07/06/2018

Ed shot our wedding this summer, and our guests were raving about him before they even saw any photos! Extremely professional and "stealthy" while working, amazing ability for capturing great candids and not missing a moment all while never being in the way. Great direction for posing if you dont know what to do, my husband and I are both very camera shy and he made us feel very at ease. Many things did not go as planned that day - Ed just rolled with the punches and made the best of it, he is extremely patient and had a very good ability to get the shots we wanted while still being respectful to us spending time with our guests. The photos turned out amazing - he captured so many moments I was hoping he did and plenty I didn't even catch myself. Knowing the photos are really the only thing you get to "keep" and continue to enjoy after your wedding is over - having a great photographer was my main priority, and I am so glad I went with Ed and Zorz Studios. He is a pleasure to work with, and I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

• Diana Cruz

Diana · Married on 07/16/2016

My fiance and I came across Ed's site and fell in love with his photography style, the depth, the emotion, and the rawness that he captures is indescribable. I can't wait to have him shoot our wedding, I know that his pictures are going to be awesome.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Zorz Studios's reply:

Thank you, Diana, your trust will be well rewarded! :)

Lilia · Married on 09/15/2015

I am incredibly satisfy with the service Ed provided me. I could not be happier with my choice for my beauty photo shoot. I found out about Zorz studio through my friends. From the first time I met with Ed I knew he would be the one. He was a true blessing to work with, highly professional, flexible, accommodating and spent almost 14 hours taking pictures without losing his smile. I was so impressed when I received my gallery already. His pictures are piece of art! We look at the images and they just look fantastical! I can not even put into words... He is incredibly talented and has an amazing eye for awesome spots for the pictures. He does what needs to be done to get the breathtaking images. I just still can't believe how amazing my photo shoot pictures turned out!! I will definitely get more pictures in the future and can't thank enough Ed for capturing all of my dreams on my photo session. I highly recommend Ed as your photographer! You definitely will not regret! Everything you get for the price you pay is really amazing value!

Yana · Married on 06/14/2015

Ed Zorz did a great job capturing our Engagement Shoot. HIs professionalism and quality of work speaks for itself. His creative mind can create anything you envision for your special day. He will work with you and make sure you are left a truly satisfied customer.

Judith · Married on 09/20/2014

We did an engagement shoot with Ed and he was also our wedding photographer. For our engagement photos, we wanted to highlight our mutual love of dance. I don't consider myself photogenic, but Ed was able to capture our best angles and delivered beautiful and unique photos. Our friends and family told us they couldn't wait to see our wedding photos. Ed did not disappoint. He's very professional, responsive and prompt, which was very helpful as we got closer to the wedding. On the big day, Ed captured emotional moments with our friends and family that told the story of our wedding perfectly. He turned our photos around quickly--within a month or so--and we know other photographers can take longer than that. We hope to work with him again some day and can't recommend him enough.

Ed was an absolute pleasure to work with. Extremely talented, kind, patient, creative, he is joy to be around and I'm so delighted he was able to capture our wedding. The pictures just blew me away. He captured all the incredible moments- the laughter, the tears, my husband wiping away my tears during our vows. Everyone that saw a sampling of his work was in such awe. Ed has an amazing eye- he knows what will translate well on camera, and gives great direction (for those of us who aren't 'experts' at posing for the camera). I am going to forever treasure the pictures and the memories he captured. So in love with them all! Absolute best decision I made was booking Ed!!

AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHERS! They definitely knows what they are doing when it comes to artistic shots, they are the photographers you want if you want something unique and memorable! Their work is like out of a fashion magazine...

If you are having a wedding, you would be very lucky to have Ed, Olga or JP as your photographers. We worked with Ed for our engagement shoot and Olga and JP for our wedding and are very much satisfied with the results! They made sure to get all the beautiful shots, no matter how hard they were to capture. They definitely have a good eye for artistic photography!

Elle · Married on 06/22/2014

AMAZING experience with Zorz Studios for engagement and wedding photography. Hubby and I were truly impressed with the results! The photos came out so beautiful and artistic, it was truly breathtaking. Our wedding album exceeded our expectations. Zorz Studios definitely know what they are doing in all aspects of artistic photography. We recommend Zorz to everyone and anyone who is looking for a professional ARTIST for any occasion!! :)

Judith · Married on 02/15/2014

Professional photographers! Zorz studios really captures the moment so wonderfully! I highly recommend them. I adore their work.

Yan · Married on 12/22/2013

We were attracted to work with Zorz Studios for many reasons: his unique portfolio, his professionalism and pleasant nature. We definitely trusted him for our wedding day, and would recommend him for anyone! He stays true to his word and his promises, he does not make you feel rushed or unimportant on your special day. He really went above and beyond. The entire experience of working with him was seamless and we would work with him on future occasions without a doubt. Oh, and the photos were great! We are very happy :)

Svetlana · Married on 12/01/2013

As the Owner and Creative Designer for Aleana's Bridal, a Bridal Store located in Ridgewood, NJ, photography of my collections is an integral part of my work, as it reflects my creations to the outside world. I always looked for somebody who could understand my intricate and passionate creations and transform them into real images, without distorting the deeper meaning behind them. And then, I met Ed of Zorz Studios.

As a professional photographer, Ed understands the nuances of each individual project, before embarking on it. His quality of associating himself with the psychology of his clients cannot be underestimated. As a consequence, the results that he produces through his photographs are, to say the least, imaginative, artistic, and speak a language of their own. A language that transcends all barriers and conveys to the viewer, the sheer beauty of the moment.

He has an amazing quality of putting his subjects at ease, which is so very essential for anyone being photographed. A model, a couple, a child, a family.....whoever he is photographing, needs to be comfortable, to come out with their best expressions, body movement, smiles, and postures. I have always observed this quality of Ed to bring out the best in people!!

Each of his photographs are a piece of art. I would recommend his services to anyone who is looking out for an amazing photographer who can Seize THE Moment and 'Capture THE Emotions'!!

Sushmitha · Married on 11/01/2013

We are so happy to have met Ed last year in India. Ever since then he has not just been our family photographer but a great family friend. He is a perfectionist and great person to work with. His pictures has the capability to make time stand still and memories to last forever. I trust Ed to cover all the "big events" in my life. Thank you Ed for everything and also for being such a warm and caring person that you are.

Ed provided photography services for our engagement photos as well as our wedding. His work is amazingly creative and he truly seeks out unique and original images. Our photos and wedding album are a work of art. And it's not that he just takes great photos -- he was fantastic in the manner in which he learned about each of our personalities and incorporated this into the photo sessions. This makes the photos reflect who we are as people. And it wasn't just my wife and I who noticed this -- friends and family immediately recognized it as well. In addition, he's able to work well with people who aren't necessarily professional models. That said, he worked to capture our best angles and got us to pose in ways that at least made us LOOK like professional models! Finally, he's very professional, responsive and prompt, which helps with all the chaos that comes with planning a wedding.
    We can't recommend Ed enough!

Veronica · Married on 08/10/2013

Last summer, my (now) husband and I had a costume party wedding and we feel exceedingly lucky to have worked with Zors Studios. Both of us are creative, and we wanted photography that would transcend the standard wedding shots and capture our love in all its messy uniqueness. The result was infinitely more than we’d hoped for – the photography captured us and our guests in a way that was both visually stunning and emotionally authentic. Moreover, the photos are true works of art, and we will cherish them forever. (Several of the shots processed at the Master level resemble exquisite oil paintings!) Ed is a genuine master as I feel truly lucky to have worked with him and received the benefit of his creative vision. I cannot recommend him more strongly.

Gene · Married on 08/10/2013

What can I say? As a photographer I searched far and wide for someone who wasn't simply another person with a DSLR but an actual artist. My wife and I got even more than we could have hoped for from Zorz. The level of professionalism and quality of work is beyond belief, especially for the price paid. We have prints of Ed's photos throughout our house that we look upon fondly every day. Additionally I was so impressed that I took a full day photography lesson with Ed to enhance my photography skills and, happily, I haven't shot the same since. Go with Zorz studios. There simply isn't a better photography answer out there.

-Gene and Veronica Leeds

Sent on 09/26/2014

Zorz Studios's reply:

Dear Gene, it is the highest honor when a peer photographer entrusts you his/her special day. A photographer who knows about the difference from more than the visual, surface perspective. It was an utmost delight to work with you and stay in touch since then! :) Many years of love and inspiration to you!
  • O

Olya · Married on 08/04/2013

Zorz Studios...I do not have enough words to describe the talent of this photographer. Ed has a unique and rare imagination. He took a simple rock and transformed it into a runway for pictures and a rainforest for posing. He was extremely patient and pushed me to take the most incredible pictures. He was very respectful, kind, and warm hearted throughout the entire day. At the end of it all, the pictures and memories are all that we have left from our beautiful special day. Ed captured it for us in the most magnificent way. Thank you so much Mr. Ed Zorz! BEST PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!!!!!!!

Leah · Married on 07/08/2013

You will appreciate the experience and professionalism that Zorz Studios offers. He will create beautiful imagery and one of a kind images. I have worked with Ed for years and have been completely happy and impressed with his work every single time.

Julia · Married on 03/16/2013

Ed's work is simply amazing: whimsical, sophisticated and at the same time full of life. His photos are more than just pictures – they are a true work of art. Highly recommend.

Ed is an amazing photographer and a wonderful human being. Last year, I asked him to do some photos that I could use in establishing my professional profile online. I expected that he would take 10-12 shots and call it "done". Instead, he spent a couple of hours taking dozens of photos with multiple poses. In the end, he delivered a great variety of shots - all excellent - for me to choose from. His work is truly exceptional, and his professionalism is unmatched.

We had an incredible experience with Ed of Zorz Studios last year. He is very professional and very artful--perfect combination! He was very responsive to my myriad of questions and provided us with incredible service on two occasions--a photoshoot at home and at an event. The photos turned out even better than anticipated! We absolutely cannot wait to have an excuse to have pictures taken by Ed again.

Very talented photographer. Highly recommend.

Christine · Married on 09/15/2012

Ed Hafizov is the most talented photographer I've ever worked with. He ranks in the "artist" category and his ideas are always so daring and spectacularly breathtaking!... I had the pleasure to hire him for my boudoir, maternity and newborn pictures. I am so pleased with the results I wish I had known him at the time for my wedding pictures. I can't wait for the next special occasion so that I can ask Ed to be my photographer again.

Meera · Married on 06/29/2012

Ed is not only a brilliant artist, but has become a close personal friend. He has been there for us, supporting us, through every step of our journey. From hiding behind the pillars at The Met for a surprise proposal shoot to clambering over rocks at the Sutro Baths, to capturing an intimate moment in a sea of 300 people in the Taj West End gardens, Ed's default is always "above and beyond." He has an eye for the elegant, out of the ordinary, and glamorous. He will make even a relaxed, laid-back capture seem stunning. If you want your special occasion immortalized, talk to Ed. And that's the best part - he'll talk with you until you feel totally comfortable and excited about being photographed. We love Ed!

Yana · Married on 03/03/2012

We chose Ed to shoot our wedding in Mexico because his work was unique and you can tell he is passionate about his work. Well we were not disappointed i could have not picked a better photographer to capture our day he is so very talented i would recommend him to amyone! I love each and every picture he took