Zorvino Vineyards Reviews

91 | Sandown, NH

91 Reviews for Zorvino Vineyards

Tayla Marie Gray · Getting married on 03/09/2022

The Most Perfect Wedding We Could Have Ever Dreamed Of

We are so happy we had our special day at Zorvino's! It was absolutely perfect from the breathtaking rustic venue to the amazing staff. Our ceremony was outside at their beautiful gazebo. The reception was gorgeous and so spacious and extremely clean especially for covid guidelines. Our guest had so much fun but most importantly everyone felt safe as the venue as they made sure they were up to date with all covid regulations. I truly don't think we could have had such a perfect day without our coordinator Jill. She was amazing throughout the entire planning process but also throughout the entire day/night. We highly recommend this venue for anyone looking for a perfect wedding day and their delicious wine is a bonus!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Mary Hatton · Getting married on 12/08/2020

A gem of a venue!

I would highly recommend the Zorvino venue for a wedding! My son married his beautiful bride at Zorvino's on August 24, 2019. I cannot say enough about how beautiful the whole experience was. The grounds are spacious and breathtaking. There were beautiful flowers, plants, and gardens everywhere in an array of colors. The vineyards were so green and had clusters of purple grapes on the vines. The various wines are delicious too!
    Courtney and Michael got married in front of the charming gazebo. Picture perfect! The photos are extraordinary.
    So many people commented on how delicious the food was from the main entrees to the numerous hors d'oeuvres. The food was presented so artistically.
    The bridal suite is spacious and comfortable and tastefully designed. Attention to detail is noticeable and present throughout the venue. The staff is warm, friendly and helpful. Denise, the wedding coordinator was lovely. Thank you Zorvino's for making Courtney and Michael's wedding so spectacular!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Kristen · Married on 10/17/2020

Superb assistance with all the planning! Turned into a perfect wedding day

Zorvino was a dream venue! I won the lottery having Denise as my coordinator. From start to finish Denise was right there assisting me with all my questions and needs, especially with all of the changes due to the pandemic. We had to reduce our guest count and reorganize the cocktail hour and reception. Denise was right on top of that immediately. Talking me through all of the options Zorvino had. Zorvino made sure that everyone felt comfortable with providing PPE and hand sanitizer stations. The day of the wedding Denise was not only assisting with decorating but if I needed her she was there in an instant making sure everything was as perfect as I imagined. I was so unbelievably thrilled with how everything turned out!! Not only was the entire staff at Zorvino spectacular, but the venue itself was absolutely stunning. Thank you so much again for the best day of our lives!! :) would 10/10 recommend!!

Kristen · Married on 10/17/2020

Superb assistance with all the planning! Turned into a perfect wedding day

• Kathryn

Kathryn Sanders · Married on 10/16/2020

Picture perfect wedding!

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! I can not say enough good things about Zorvino Vineyards. Our original wedding date was set for March of 2020 but with all the uncertainty of covid it had to be pushed back. I had the most amazing wedding coordinator ever. Denise was so supportive and helpful when we had to plan to reschedule or big day. She reached out to all my vendors to help with rescheduling and made sure we were always taken care of. We ended up getting married on October 16,2020 and it was absolutely beautiful! Zorvino Vineyards was a 10 out of 10 and I would highly recommend using then for your wedding venue! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Alicia

Alicia Robinson · Married on 10/07/2020

Our wedding was an absolutely PERFECT!

Denise and the team from Zorvino went above and beyond to make our day perfect. The venue was beautiful and intimate and made everything special!

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Scott

Scott & Mary Whelihan · Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely perfect!

The entire wedding planning and the actual event were all perfectly coordinated by Denice and the crew at Zorvino. They worked with Tori and Andrew to plan everything, and they responded quickly to any questions or concerns. The wedding itself was an incredible event... every single part of it....the rehearsal, the ceremony, cocktail hour and the entire reception....was executed in a timely manner. The staff’s attention to all the details was amazing, the food was delicious, and all of us enjoyed the whole beautiful evening. It was definitely an unforgettable experience to have the wedding at Zorvino Vinyards. We can’t thank you enough!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Ariana

Ariana · Married on 09/19/2020

Loved everything about Zorvino

Denise from Zorvino was wonderful to work with. She was fast to respond to any questions or concerns we had. COVID changed some details of our wedding plans and Denise was understanding of my concerns and worked with us to get the best results possible. All staff were friendly, the food and drinks were great, and the grounds are beautiful. We had a perfect day and are so happy we chose to get married at Zorvino.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Stephanie · Married on 09/18/2020

The BEST day of 2020!

I will start by saying that planning a wedding during a pandemic added to the stress of wedding planning 1000 times. We booked Zorvino a little more than 7 weeks out from our wedding date after our original venue could no longer host our wedding. From the start they were fantastic. Zorvino was flexible given pandemic times and they were great at communication. Denise was truly amazing to work with and made everything SO EASY. She truly went above and beyond to help us plan the perfect day. The day of our wedding was amazing. If there was an issue I never knew about it...and still don't. Having an on site bridal suite made all the difference in getting ready and also great to have throughout the night. Denise coordinated all of our vendors and even a brief walk through for the bridal party as we did not do a rehearsal the day before. The vineyard was beautiful and the most amazing backdrop for out photos. The staff were all amazing and handled everything professionally. And the food. My guests are still raving about the food! Everything I had was phenomenal and everyone thought the same. I couldn't have been happier with how the day turned out.

A little tip: Zorvino includes table numbers, tablescapes, and all those cute little signs that you buy on Etsy for a ridiculous price in their wedding package which ended up saving us a bit of money.

Sent on 10/06/2020

Angela Rochenski · Married on 09/10/2020

Amazing place to hold any event!

I loved this venue! Though it rained on our day they were quick to make my ceremony beautiful and everything came out amazing!

Sent on 09/13/2020

Andrea Duclos · Married on 08/30/2020

Excellent, she helped make the day perfect

We had the most perfect wedding day

Sent on 09/19/2020

Lauren Kelly · Married on 08/29/2020

Perfect Venue

This is the perfect venue for your wedding. Denise our Coordinator was the best she helped us through everything and was always there to answer questions and get anything we needed. I would highly recommend her, she made our wedding day amazing. We had a lot of things we needed changed since we had our wedding during Covid-19 and they helped us work through everything to make it great. All the staff was amazing and Zorvino itself was beautiful.

Sent on 09/12/2020
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 08/21/2020

Astounding

Our coordinator Denise went above and beyond and we are so grateful for her! No one in our family had planned a wedding like this so we had no idea what we were doing but with Denise being so involved (not too little and not too much) we felt we had control, guidance and peace. The bridal suite was a great experience as it made the day so smooth being able to get ready with drinks and lunch at the breathtaking venue. Denise stayed with us the entire day to ensure any kinks were taken care of efficiently and that we ran on schedule. I truly couldn’t have imagined my day without her.

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 08/14/2020

Stunning Venue & Amazing Staff

My husband and I recently got married at Zorvino Vineyard. It was the best day of our lives. We were considered a “COVID Couple” because we were married during the pandemic. Regardless of how the world is during a pandemic, we still had the most amazing day. The planning process was stressful due to the world’s events. We had one day planned for our wedding but COVID required us to change our date. Even though we had to change our wedding date, Zorvino’s allowed my husband and I to have a small ceremony on our original date then have everything we originally planned for a later date. Zorvino’s provides you a wedding coordinator which took a lot of planning stress off our shoulders. Zorvino’s was there for us throughout the difficult pandemic changes. I HIGHLY recommend Jill as your wedding coordinator. She was available for us day and night through email, text, or phone call..
    The food was amazing. We continue to hear how delicious the food was. And the venue itself is stunning. Our guests felt comfortable while being at Zorvino Vineyard during the pandemic. I could not thank Zorvino Vineyards enough.

Sent on 09/16/2020

Rose Knight · Married on 08/01/2020

August 1st Wedding - planning during Covid 19

Zorvino’s was the most supportive part about planning a wedding during Covid 19. They gave me exactly the day I was hoping for- and we were all safe and healthy through the whole experience. Food, staff, the grounds, everything was the absolute best of the best. We couldn’t be happier. Thank you Zorvino’s!

Sent on 09/13/2020

Cindy Nusbaum · Married on 07/26/2020

Perfect Day

From the initial contact to the last minute of the our event the attention given was more than professional it was personal. I had the pleasure of working with Denise for my daughters baby shower. Denise was delightful to hand this over to .. her kind and catering professionalism was above and beyond my expectations . She took the time to ask questions and learn about the guest of honor so she could get a good feel of what would be best with menu ideas and the timing consideration throughout the day. Zorvino’s venue is highly recommended by myself not only for the beautiful event center and grounds (which are breathtaking) or the amazing presentation of excellent dishes, but that they take such personal care of their clients and their entire staff were very catering , friendly and accommodating. Beautiful people , gorgeous facility and delicious food.

Sent on 07/27/2020

Patricia Flanagan · Married on 07/12/2020

Excellent overall experience!

The Bridal Shower that I had for my daughter in July at Zorvino Vineyards was beyond my expectations!
    Denise Ozoonian was absolutely fantastic helping me coordinate every detail.
    She could not have been more pleasant...a joy to work with.
    I can’t say enough about the people and the venue.
    Thank you sooo much for helping to make our celebration so special even in the midst of such trying times for so many people.

Sent on 07/21/2020
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 04/24/2020

8/16/2020 Wedding at Zorvino

My husband and I could not have asked for a better experience planning our wedding with Zorvino. It truly has a worry free package for couples, besides the unexpected pandemic this year. Our event planner, Jill, was the most kind, professional, and organized person to work with. We could not have asked to be paired with a better event planner. She communicated so well with us and was so accommodating in making our day perfect even when the wedding was postponed because of the pandemic. Throughout the roller coaster of a ride with trying to replan a wedding during Covid, Jill was always there for us: answering my texts when she was home and calling weekly (even daily) at times for updates. On the day of the wedding the staff and her were unbelievable. They ran everything so smoothly and flawlessly even with the changes due to the pandemic. Our guests had the most amazing time at the wedding and raved about the food. I truly have never seen a more perfectly cooked filet. My husband and I cannot thank Zorvino enough for having wedding our wedding and helping us make it the most perfect day given the situation. If you are considering booking with Zorvino, do it. They went above and beyond our expectations during a pandemic, so I can only imagine what it would be like outside of one. Additionally, the grounds are breathtaking and the reception is a stunning indoor room. There is so much character to this venue, you don't want to miss out on it. Even after having our wedding their, Zorvino has become family to us and we will visit often.

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Chloe

Chloe Sullivan · Married on 04/10/2020

An Autumn Oasis for my wedding!

I grew up just a few minutes down the road from Zorvino Vineyards and always dreamed of getting married there in the fall. This October my dream came true! We had an amazing experience from start to finish, especially considering the hardships this year would bring. Denise was our day-of coordinator and I can't say enough good things about her. When I was panicking about getting everything done and Covid restrictions, Denise was always there for a phone call to help me out and calm me down! My husband and I decided to use one of Zorvino's vendor packages which included some of their preferred vendors such as Garone Photography, Main Event Entertainment, Chickadee Hill Cakes, and Ford Flowers. This package made everything much easier to plan and their preferred vendors are all fantastic! All I can say is, if you're considering Zorvino as one of your venue choices, you will not be disappointed. It's beautiful in every season and you will be as in love with it as I am!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Tina

Tina Thibodeau · Married on 02/20/2020

Amazing! Our wedding was exactly what we asked for. Denise went above and beyond

I would 100% Recommend Zorvinos for your special day. Denise made my wedding a dream come true♥️

Sent on 03/03/2020

Jenna McGibbon · Married on 02/12/2020

The Perfect Cozy Wedding Venue

My husband and I got married at Zorvino Vineyards on 12/14/19, and it was truly the best day ever. We can’t thank the staff at Zorvino enough!!

The Space:
    The grounds and event space at Zorvino are simply stunning. If you’re looking for a cozy/rustic but elegant vibe, this is the place. Everything is kept in pristine condition, and exciting new details were added every time we went in for a meeting or a wine tasting. They were also very flexible and helpful with décor and set up. They allowed us to borrow some of their décor that they had on site, such as lanterns, signage, candles, card box etc. This was a HUGE cost savings for us and saved us from having to bring all of this into the space ourselves.

Their wedding packages are super easy to navigate, and they were very accommodating with adjustments to help us hit our budget and fulfill special requests.

It was so important for my husband and I to feel like we had an intimate/cozy ceremony, even though we had over 170 guests. I can’t tell you how many compliments we received on how special our ceremony was. We were married in front of the fireplace surrounded by family on the first floor, and all of our friends looking over the lofted space on the second floor. It felt truly magical. I also want to mention that once the ceremony was over, the staff was able to quickly move the chairs off the floor and set up cocktail hour seamlessly. Once cocktail hour was over, there was plenty of room for dancing even with our large guest count!

The Food:
    We selected the Harvest Chicken and Primed Rib from our dinner selections, and we don’t think there was a single guest that was unsatisfied with their meal - Everything was cooked perfectly and tasted amazing. Our guests were also raving over cocktail hour and the passed appetizers. Everything was absolutely delicious.

The Staff:
    This was the big one for us. The staff at Zorvino are truly some of the kindest people we have ever met. Planning a wedding can be extremely overwhelming and stressful, but every time we communicated or met with the staff our minds were always put at ease. Even when we would stop in for wine tastings occasionally, every staff member in the tasting room had a way of making us feel like family. Our event manager would also meet with us on a whim if she knew we were there, even if it was just to say hi!

Denise managed our event, and we feel SO SO SO lucky that she did. From the moment we booked until the days following our wedding, she made us feel like we were her only event that she managed. She was always available via email/text/call. Anytime we had adjustments to our meals/guest list etc., she would update our file immediately so we could see the affect to our final budget. She had so many suggestions and tips for us to help planning and the day of run smoothly. She met with both myself and my Mom several times throughout our year of planning. The day of, she was there bright and early for our vendors to arrive and stayed super late since we added on more time for our event. I could go on and on about all of the amazing things that she did for us.

My husband and I live in NY, and she made our planning so easy; even being far away. If there was one thing that we had to pick from this venue that had to be our favorite, it would be Denise. It was her hard work, kindness and patience that made our day and the venue as special as it was. She is simply the sweetest.

If you're having any hesitations about booking this venue for your wedding - don't! This venue is so perfect in so many ways. We couldn't be any happier with our experience!

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Hilary

Hilary Cranston · Married on 02/10/2020

Incredible! Dream Come True!

I can not say enough good things abut Zorvino Vineyards and their staff! They made a COVID wedding seems perfect, unaffected, and everything a bride and groom could ask for! They listened to all our requested made sure everything we wanted happened. The food was absolutely delicious! The atmosphere and decorations were so romantic, timeless, and everything we hoped for. Especially considering the circumstances they made sure to meet all necessary requirements while also making us feels unrestricted and able to have everything we wanted out of a wedding. They made sure all of our guests needs were met and were incredibly accommodating in taking in last minutes guests who wanted to stay for the reception.
    I also have to give a HUGE shout out to our wedding planner Denise! words do not even begin to describe how amazing of a woman, wedding planner, and now friend, Denise has become to my me and my husband. She made the whole planning process so seamless and stress free. She is so easy to communicate with and literally available 24-7! I texted and called her at ridiculous hours but she always got back to me and was never frustrated or upset. She answered all questions promptly and took care of so much of the little nitty gritty details and last minute fixes without worry. She made sure everything from the bridal suits snacks, to the groomsmen beers, to the remembrance of loved ones table, to the perfect details and decorations at each table was exactly as we planned and right on schedule. I could not have made it through the last 12months without her, no question! If I could do it all again I would want no one other than Denise and Zorvino Vineyards to host my special day. Hands down the best day of my life!

• Emily

Emily Sansivero · Married on 12/21/2019

Made Our Day Magical!

Everyone at Zorvino's is an absolute pleasure to work with. From our initial your of the venue, to the planning meetings, to finally our big day, we felt supported and able to reach out with even the smallest of details. They have their own kitchen, so we didn't have to stress about catering, and the food was incredible!

We worked with Jill and Gina and they are both wonderful. I cannot say enough good things about both the venue and the staff; plus, there's a storefront below the function hall, so you can take some of their incredible wine to go. If you have a chance to meet the owner, he's a riot!

If we needed to plan our wedding all over again, I would visit Zorvino's first and book it immediately. Everything was perfect, and I could not have asked for a better team to work with.

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Sharon

Sharon Enos · Married on 12/14/2019

Thank you Denise and Zorvino Vinyards

My daughter was married at Zorvino this past December. As you can imagine, a December wedding in NH when more than half the wedding is traveling from all around the country was not what I had ever invisioned for her wedding. She wanted a warm, rustic, cozy winter wedding and that is exactly what she got. Absolutely amazing!!
    The day started early morning, when you book at Zorvino you have the venue for the day, there is a beautiful suite upstairs in the loft where the bride, bridesmaids and Moms spent the day getting hair and makeup done, breakfast/light lunch and even a mimosa or two!! First look was at 3pm then a beautiful ceremony in front of the fireplace at 5pm. An absolutely perfect day, even with some clouds and drizzle with snow on the ground made for amazing pictures.
    The food was amazing! So many comments from our guests about the Tuscan display, passed hors d’oeuvres and dinner. I cannot say enough about the staff (everyone) at Zorvino, especially Denise she was our wedding coordinator at Zorvino and truly made us feel like our wedding was the only wedding she was working on. She was so attentive, responsive and patient. Anything we asked for was not a problem. Zorvino and Denise will always hold a special place in my heart ❤️

Sent on 01/20/2020