Zoo Knoxville Reviews

Zoo Knoxville 7
  • Morgan

Morgan Hardison · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Day of My LIFE!!!!

Amazing experience!!! Suzi did an amazing job answering all my questions.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Zoo Knoxville's reply:

Thank you Morgan! It was a pleasure to work with you and Brian, we loved sending you down the aisle!

Paige Gilliam · Married on 11/06/2018

Awesome experience

They were very helpful and kind about any questions and really made the effort to help with anything.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Zoo Knoxville's reply:

Thank you Paige, you are the sweetest! We loved helping you plan your Zoo Wedding and wish you and Tyler all the happiness!

Bethany · Married on 09/22/2018

Many guests will talk about seeing the animals when asked about our wedding-amazing, of course! But for my husband and I, we were equally impressed by elements the guests may not have seen or considered. The staff's attention to detail, organization and accessibility regarding our needs/preferences consistently exceeded our expectations. Ashley and Suzi guided us through the whole process efficiently. They were able to utilize their experience as event coordinators to make our day go smoothly without the event feeling the least bit impersonal or "cookie cutter". It has been one of the best customer service experiences I have had. Thank you, Zoo Knoxville staff!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Raquel · Married on 05/19/2018

Ashley and her staffwas wonderful and so helpful in helping with our wedding and making sure everything went smoothly. Our wedding was fun and fabulous!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 05/18/2018

I absolutely loved working with Zoo Knoxville. They made my wedding day stress free and fantastic. Ashley and Suzie were both responsive, helpful, and a little bit psychic! When we dropped off things for the reception, they placed everything exactly the way I had hoped. They checked in with us throughout the entire process, and just made the whole day better. You could not pick a better venue or a better team than Zoo Knoxville.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Zoo Knoxville's reply:

Thanks so much Elizabeth! It was so great working with you all and hope to see you at future Zoo events!

Pam · Married on 11/25/2017

I definately recommend choosing Zoo Knoxville as a venue site. We have used the zoo as a venue on two different occasions... the first time was for a 17th birthday celebration for our daughter and the second time as a wedding rehearsal dinner venue for our son and daughter-in-law. Both times the experience was above fantastic. The staff is very professional and do a great job to ensure the event is totally taken care of. There are several different locations at the zoo to choose from. We chose the new Tiger habitat for the wedding rehearsal dinner site and received many compliments from our guests. Both the caterer and the venue were a success. Zoo Knoxville is very reasonable in price as well. So all in all, from price to venue site to professional staff to delicious food the whole experience with Zoo Knoxville was amazing.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Zoo Knoxville's reply:

Pam, thank you so much for including us in your son and daughter-in-laws wedding celebration! We loved having your whole group out!

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

I had the most amazing wedding at the Knoxville Zoo! I scored a great deal by attending the Pink Bride show and was able to book the most coveted weekend of the year (UT bye week) at a great price! We ended up having the RD in the Tiger exhibit, the ceremony in front of the elephants, the CH in between the lions and the baboons, and our reception in their tent (which is huge). Ashley and Suzi helped ensure my vision became a reality, and made sure my guests and I were pleased throughout the evening.

I was worried about having all these different locations for the evening, and some of my guests having to walk all over the zoo in heels - the zoo staff provided golf cart shuttles, and made the electronic scooters available for some of my older guests which was very much appreciated.

The elephants were on full display during out ceremony due to strategically placed treats, and we splurged for a few visitors to join our guests during CH. The Porcupine was a big hit with guests, and we originally planned for the Fox to visit as well, but he was under the weather so Einstein the African Grey Parrot subbed in and wowed all my guests with her impressive vocabulary! We were supposed to have a few pictures taken with the giraffes during CH, but they were attempting to procreate so we missed out on those, but baby giraffes are more important than a few pictures. We also chose to have the carousel running which everyone LOVED, and the bathrooms were extremely clean with the best AC in the whole Zoo!

My day was absolutely perfect, and such a unique experience. My guests are still raving about how wonderful of an event it was!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Zoo Knoxville's reply:

Thanks for the review Megan! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your group! We loved all the unique details (especially the lounge area) that you brought to life at Zoo Knoxville! We hope to see you back soon!

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2017

Everything went so perfectly! The zoo was willing to work with us on last minute changes, and we were incredibly impressed and happy with the results. All of my guests loved it as well. It is a unique place for a wedding, and I'd do it again if I could!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Zoo Knoxville's reply:

It was a pleasure working with your group! Thank you again for choosing Zoo Knoxville!

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

Lions tigers and bears oh my! My daughters wedding at the zoo was perfect walked down a lantern filled walkway from progoda to alter with cranes for good luck serenading the bridal party everything was beautiful and the staff went above and beyond wonderful venue for s perfect day for the lucky coupke

Sent on 09/27/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/24/2017

Suzi was super helpful during the planning of our wedding and so accommodating. She made the planning process less stressful and understood everything that we were imagining. On the day of, all of the staff was super helpful and exceeded all of our expectations. They definitely helped make our big day so special.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Zoo Knoxville's reply:

Kaitlyn, Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day!

Chasity · Married on 06/23/2017

We had the best time and our guests seemed very please!
    Highly recommend the Knoxville Zoo for any special occasion!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Zoo Knoxville's reply:

Thanks Chasity! It was great working with you and Matt!!!

Andrew · Married on 04/29/2017

A truly wonderful and unique experience. They staff at the zoo are incredibly professional and understanding. Wouldn't have changed a thing. Loved every moment.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Zoo Knoxville's reply:

Thank you so much Andrew! We loved working with you and Amanda! Congrats again!

Grace · Married on 04/29/2017

Loved the Kids Cove tent as a rehearsal dinner venue! Great service and value! We all had so much fun feeding the giraffes, enjoying the owl visitor, and riding the carousel!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Zoo Knoxville's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us! Congrats again Grace and Caleb!

Katie · Married on 02/25/2017

Our wedding was simply amazing! We could not have asked for a more perfect day. The zoo crew was fantastic and made everything so easy and stress free for us. Our guests were amazed with how perfectly everything turned out. Words can not express how truly stunning our day was and it's all thanks to Zoo Knoxville!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Zoo Knoxville's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! It was great being part of you and Patrick's Day!

Lindsey · Married on 10/08/2016

Ashley and her team are awesome! They are very helpful and easy going. The venue is perfect for any wedding size. Hey help set up and clean up and answer any questions you have in a very timely manner. I wouldn't want to have had my wedding anywhere else!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Zoo Knoxville's reply:

Thanks Lindsey! It was a pleasure working with you!

Dara · Married on 10/01/2016

We can't thank the zoo enough for making our wedding special and exactly what we wanted. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Zoo Knoxville's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you!

Dara · Married on 10/01/2016

Zoo Knoxville was an amazing venue for both our ceremony and location. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Zoo Knoxville's reply:

Thank you so much Dara! It was a pleasure working with you!

Janet · Married on 09/17/2016

If you love animals and wildlife this is a great wedding venue! There are a lot of spots in the zoo great for photos. The staff was amazing!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Zoo Knoxville's reply:

Thanks so much Janet! It was a pleasure to work with you and be apart of your special day!

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2016

Ashley and Suzi were absolutely amazing! They were so willing to help make our day perfect. I felt so comfortable working with them and their team, I can't imagine doing the wedding process without them. I highly suggest using Zoo Knoxville for a wedding venue!!!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Zoo Knoxville's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley! It was a pleasure to work with you and be apart of your special day!

Maggie · Married on 08/06/2016

Awesome venue and amazing service. Ashley and her team are so accommodating and willing to help. They are extremely flexible and professional!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Zoo Knoxville's reply:

Thanks so much Maggie! It was a pleasure to work with you and be apart of your special day!

Leslie · Married on 07/16/2016

You may be thinking, "Who gets married at the zoo?". I know that's what I was thinking at first; however, from the first meeting with Ashley to the tour of where the ceremony/reception would be I knew this is where we were meant to get married. Ashley and staff are AMAZING. I was so impressed with everything they did. We didn't have to worry about set-up, clean-up, or anything in the middle. I would highly recommend giving the zoo a chance to make your wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Zoo Knoxville's reply:

Thanks so much Leslie! It was a pleasure to work with you and be apart of your special day!

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2016

We had an amazing time. The zoo staff went above the call of duty to make everything perfect. Would recommend 100%.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Zoo Knoxville's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! It was wonderful working with you on your wedding!

Shania · Married on 06/18/2016

Zoo Knoxville made my day perfect. They took care of everything and were so patient with myself and the wedding party. Suzi made sure everything was perfect and just the way we wanted. Everything was included and it was the cheapest venue we found. I highly recommend Zoo Knoxville to any bride because your day will be stunning!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Zoo Knoxville's reply:

Thanks so much Shania! It was a pleasure to work with you and be apart of your special day!

Kelsey · Married on 05/14/2016

The zoo is very easy to work with! They handle catering and linen rentals, which takes a load off the bride :)

Sent on 02/03/2017

Zoo Knoxville's reply:

Thanks for letting us be part of your day!