50 Reviews for Zoo Knoxville

Centerpieces (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
50 Zoo Knoxville Reviews

I definately recommend choosing Zoo Knoxville as a venue site. We have used the zoo as a venue on two different occasions... the first time was for a 17th birthday celebration for our daughter and the second time as a wedding rehearsal dinner venue for our son and daughter-in-law. Both times the experience was above fantastic. The staff is very professional and do a great job to ensure the event is totally taken care of. There are several different locations at the zoo to choose from. We chose the new Tiger habitat for the wedding rehearsal dinner site and received many compliments from our guests. Both the caterer and the venue were a success. Zoo Knoxville is very reasonable in price as well. So all in all, from price to venue site to professional staff to delicious food the whole experience with Zoo Knoxville was amazing.

Profile Picture Pam, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything went so perfectly! The zoo was willing to work with us on last minute changes, and we were incredibly impressed and happy with the results. All of my guests loved it as well. It is a unique place for a wedding, and I'd do it again if I could!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lions tigers and bears oh my! My daughters wedding at the zoo was perfect walked down a lantern filled walkway from progoda to alter with cranes for good luck serenading the bridal party everything was beautiful and the staff went above and beyond wonderful venue for s perfect day for the lucky coupke

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Suzi was super helpful during the planning of our wedding and so accommodating. She made the planning process less stressful and understood everything that we were imagining. On the day of, all of the staff was super helpful and exceeded all of our expectations. They definitely helped make our big day so special.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had the best time and our guests seemed very please!
Highly recommend the Knoxville Zoo for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Chasity, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A truly wonderful and unique experience. They staff at the zoo are incredibly professional and understanding. Wouldn't have changed a thing. Loved every moment.

Profile Picture Andrew, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved the Kids Cove tent as a rehearsal dinner venue! Great service and value! We all had so much fun feeding the giraffes, enjoying the owl visitor, and riding the carousel!

Profile Picture Grace, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was simply amazing! We could not have asked for a more perfect day. The zoo crew was fantastic and made everything so easy and stress free for us. Our guests were amazed with how perfectly everything turned out. Words can not express how truly stunning our day was and it's all thanks to Zoo Knoxville!

Profile Picture Katie, 2/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ashley and her team are awesome! They are very helpful and easy going. The venue is perfect for any wedding size. Hey help set up and clean up and answer any questions you have in a very timely manner. I wouldn't want to have had my wedding anywhere else!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We can't thank the zoo enough for making our wedding special and exactly what we wanted. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Dara, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Zoo Knoxville was an amazing venue for both our ceremony and location. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Dara, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Event Planning, Event Rentals, Chairs, Outside Alcohol, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Cake

If you love animals and wildlife this is a great wedding venue! There are a lot of spots in the zoo great for photos. The staff was amazing!

Profile Picture Janet, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ashley and Suzi were absolutely amazing! They were so willing to help make our day perfect. I felt so comfortable working with them and their team, I can't imagine doing the wedding process without them. I highly suggest using Zoo Knoxville for a wedding venue!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Awesome venue and amazing service. Ashley and her team are so accommodating and willing to help. They are extremely flexible and professional!

Profile Picture Maggie, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

You may be thinking, "Who gets married at the zoo?". I know that's what I was thinking at first; however, from the first meeting with Ashley to the tour of where the ceremony/reception would be I knew this is where we were meant to get married. Ashley and staff are AMAZING. I was so impressed with everything they did. We didn't have to worry about set-up, clean-up, or anything in the middle. I would highly recommend giving the zoo a chance to make your wedding dreams come true.

Profile Picture Leslie, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an amazing time. The zoo staff went above the call of duty to make everything perfect. Would recommend 100%.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Zoo Knoxville made my day perfect. They took care of everything and were so patient with myself and the wedding party. Suzi made sure everything was perfect and just the way we wanted. Everything was included and it was the cheapest venue we found. I highly recommend Zoo Knoxville to any bride because your day will be stunning!

Profile Picture Shania, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The zoo is very easy to work with! They handle catering and linen rentals, which takes a load off the bride :)

Profile Picture User7739980, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ashley and her team were wonderful! They made everything go very smoothly and made my day unforgettable, even through the rain! It was a beautiful venue and such a fun atmosphere.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ashley and her team were absolutely wonderful. They made my wedding day unforgettable, even through the rain. I loved it!

Profile Picture Kelly , 9/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Outside Alcohol, Chairs, Linens, Shuttle

First off, Ashley is easily the hardest working person I have ever encountered. She was literally a lifesaver during this entire wedding process. I was pretty sure I wanted my wedding at the zoo, but as soon as I met her, all doubts were gone. I knew very little about the wedding process, and she helped me out immensely and answered all my questions. I was planning the wedding from out of town, so I was constantly emailing her, and I always received responses quickly. The venue itself was absolutely amazing and my guests are still talking about how unique the venue was. Our ceremony was in front of the elephants and the cocktail hour near the red pandas, so our guests were able to see some of the animals which they loved! Me and my husband were also able to interact with the giraffes, which created some amazing pictures! We also chose to have the carousel going all night long, which our guests LOVED (and not just the children). Overall, having my wedding at the zoo was truly the best decision I made in this wedding process! And it was super affordable for everything it included!!

Profile Picture Traci, 9/5/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were beyond satisfied with our choice to use the Knoxville Zoo as venue. We felt like we were getting way more for our money than at other venues we considered. Our guests really enjoyed the experience as well! We would definitely recommend this venue for anyone one looking for something a little different and memorable!

Profile Picture Kristi, 8/29/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ashley and the staff at the Knoxville Zoo worked hard to make our wedding day exactly what we wanted! She made the preparation easy and fun! We were relieved to not have to set up and take down our reception, that was all taken care of and was done beautifully.

If you are looking for a fun and unique venue with exceptional service, look no further!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience was wonderful!!

Profile Picture monica, 9/6/14, 1 Review