Znaharchuk Films Reviews

65 Reviews for Znaharchuk Films

1 User photo

Znaharchuk Films 1

Katherine H. · Getting married on 06/03/2020

We planned our destination wedding in France...

We planned our destination wedding in France from the other side of the world with no one to help us recommend local vendors. We did our research and found Znaharchuk studio, and after we had our initial call with them, we knew they were the vendor for us. They are complete professionals and we can not rate them highly enough. The videos are incredible, and we are thrilled we sprang a little more for the drone! It's also very important to mention that Alex and Kristina are lovely to deal with, they were amazing on our big day, and even in the run-up to the wedding, they were so helpful and responsive to any questions we had for them.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Victoria · Getting married on 11/06/2019

Highly recommendation

After working with Kristina and Alex in the last summer, we do feel like they are family! This particular wedding was a small, intimate affair-more of a destination wedding. Znaharchuk studio spent the day with us at our IMPORTANT DAY in France. They traveled with the bride and groom to the vineyards in the morning and stayed all the way through the evening ceremony and reception. They are always professional. Always positive. Always right there for the perfect moment. Guys are a joy to work with. We cannot recommend Znaharchuk studio more highly!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Kara · Married on 07/19/2019

Znaharchuk studio was beyond amazing to work with...

Znaharchuk studio was beyond amazing to work with. They have an incredible gift which you will notice instantly upon watching any of their work. Aside from that, Alex and Kristina are professional yet warm and inviting. They weren't once pushy and had wonderful communication with my husband and me throughout the entire process leading up to it and the day of- we felt as though the team was a part of the wedding, not just our videographer! I cannot say enough good things about them. Easily one of the best investments we could've made for our special day.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Katrina · Married on 06/14/2019

Best investments

We are SO content with our decision to hire Znaharchuk studio for our destination wedding in France! They were 100% professional, kind, and accommodating from the very first email to the entire wedding day to the highlight edit! We can now share our video with loved ones who couldn't make it to our day, and it will be as if they were able to come! Thank you SO MUCH, Alex, Kristina, and their team! Highly recommend to anyone out there as it was one of the best investments we made in our wedding budget.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Haley · Married on 05/24/2019

Working with Znaharchuk studio was a seamless process!

Working with Znaharchuk studio was a seamless process! Everything that flies by so quickly on that day was captured, from slipping into my dress for the first time to the look on my husbands face as he saw me for the first time, and of course all of the wonderful toasts. We would not be able to relive those moments of our French wedding otherwise. It is perfect! Better then I could have imagined! We had Alex and Kristina and they made us feel so comfortable! Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Dorin · Married on 01/08/2019

Best choice we have ever made!

My husband and got married a couple of months ago at the Chateau Challein in France and we hired Znaharchuk studio for videography. It was a pleasure to work with Alex, Kristina and their team! They worked in a special mode to capture the best moments of our big day. Weddings are imperfect, but guys did a great job telling the story of the day through videos (not just one!) that highlight the love, joy, and beauty that deserved to be remembered.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 12/11/2018

Amazing to work with

Alex & Kristina were amazing to work with. They made sure to understand exactly what we were looking to capture and try to understand our personalities prior to the wedding day. They showed up right on time and even stayed through longer than expected to make sure they had what was needed to complete the video. We absolutely love how the video turned out and is the thing we have shared with friends and family the most that were unable to attend our wedding in person in France. Thank you!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Josie · Married on 12/07/2018

My husband and I got married in Decembre 2018...

My husband and I got married in Decembre 2018 in France. Each and every time we watch our video highlights which Znaharchuk studio and their team did for us, without a doubt, we get to relive one of the most special days of our lives. The music, the still captures, the audio and so much more were carefully taken and edited to perfection. We are beyond grateful for such a hard-working team and making it effortless for us. We chose Alex and Kristina because they know how to draw heartstrings! We watched many of their previous wedding videos before and each and everyone captured our hearts! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Kayla · Married on 11/16/2018

I couldn't have been happier with our amazing wedding videos..

I couldn't have been happier with our amazing wedding videos that Znaharchuk studio made for our big day! Alex and Kristina were an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire process! I would highly recommend them to anyone in France and all over the world looking to hire a videographer. They are sure to capture your special day and make a lasting memory for you, and your family and friends.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Teena · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing work!

Znaharchuk studio captured the most special moments of our wedding day. Right from the beginning, they were so fun and helpful to work with. They also were very quick in responding to any questions that we had. Kristina, Alex and all the team were very accommodating to our needs. They also captured our day without any interruptions or issues. I feel like I never even saw them! Our highlight video couldn't be more perfect, as well as the ceremony, reception, and formals. It was almost as though they immediately knew who all of our closest family and friends were and what it means for us destination wedding in France. I highly recommend them for your wedding day!!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Our experience in working with Znaharchuk studio was nothing other than excellent. This was in all aspects of the experience as well. In a stressful time of planning a wedding and even the day of craziness, Alex, Kristina, and their team were so great. Kristina was prompt in returning emails or calls when I had last minute questions and she was so calming, reassuring and accommodating on the day of. I can't say enough wonderful things about our experience and I plan to recommend them in the future for everyone who plans a wedding in France.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Adrienne · Married on 09/06/2018

09/06/2018

Great guys to work with! Znaharchuk studio captured every important moment perfectly. It was so nice to see parts of our wedding in the video that we didn’t get to see during our day, such as the cocktail hour. Alex and Kristina were very responsive to questions. The video came out amazing! Couldn’t be more perfect!
    Me and my husband love our video so much, the colors are beautiful and so is the footage of me getting ready with my bridesmaids!
    Thank you for being a part of our day and helping us to remember it forever.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Rebeca · Married on 08/29/2018

We are luckers!

Kristina and Alex are our heroes. They and their team are extremely professional and flexible with our schedule and needs. Guys not only took all the scenes that we hoped to get from French atmosphere but a lot more that are beyond our expectation and imagination! We feel extremely lucky to have them as our wedding videographers and we will certainly look back to our special day, again and again, through the amazing videos taken by Znaharchuk studio. We highly recommend them as your videographer and a friend you can always trust.

Sincerely,
    David & Mia

Sent on 03/14/2019

Simona · Married on 08/07/2018

Our best choice

I chose Znaharchuk studio because they know all about French weddings. Kristina and Alex were extremely professional, friendly, accommodating. Our videographers did an excellent job of capturing the feeling and emotion of the day. We had a rather non-traditional ceremony in the middle of the week, yet we felt special and very taken care of. I would recommend them to friends and family for the handling of my video and my special day!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Ana Conroy · Married on 07/28/2018

The Perfect Day Perfectly Captured

Alex & Kristina could not have done a better job capturing our special day. Their professional yet personal approach was everything we could have hoped for and the end result speaks for itself. We couldn’t recommend them more highly.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Sophie Bouman · Married on 07/12/2018

With all my heart

The work with Znaharchuk studio was perfect. Kristina and Alex were genuinely motivated to make a video that best fit our desires. Kristina took the time to get to know my husband and me prior to the wedding and to ask us what type of the wedding film we would want. She was also flexible enough to come earlier and stay later wasn't a problem for her. Our short and long wedding videos were beautiful and I would highly recommend her to anyone having a wedding in France. Thank you so much for recording our day!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Henry · Married on 06/30/2018

Best memories

We had the pleasure of working with Znaharchuk Studio services for our wedding in June. We were so impressed with the amount of footage they were able to get. The videographers were interactive which got a great response from the crowd. Our edited version exceeded or expectations & truly was a touching, artistic portrayal of the event. Thank you for everything & we will highly recommend to anyone who is planning the wedding in France.

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Y

Yang Xu · Married on 06/18/2018

OUR Wedding

Incredible! If I could rate higher I would. I searched around for days upon days until I found Znaharchuk Studio. I am 100% with everything from start to finish. From day one the team had been a pleasure to work with. Kristina and Alex were super nice, very quick respond, and was very flexible about requesting extra time just days before our wedding. The price was great, for the coverage and well worth it. I don’t often write reviews, but if you are going to get married in France your day is going to go by so fast, you need to get video and BigTime is who you should use!
    Yang and Xingqiao.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Chaoqun Lui · Married on 06/17/2018

The best dayyyyy

Znaharchuk Studio was amazing! Alex and Kristina were so easy and pleasant to work with. With all the thing we had to worry about with planning the wedding, the video was not one of them! Thanks, guys!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Tina · Married on 06/09/2018

A little a lot

We were so fortunate to have found Znaharchuk studio! Meeting Alex and Kristina in person and discussing our wishes for our wedding convinced us to look no further! At our wedding in France, guys impressed our guests with his amazing personality, unobtrusiveness, and willingness to accommodate video requests. So many of our guests interacted with them and told us how much they enjoyed working with the team. When we got our film, we were rewarded with an amazing selection of moments that covered every aspect of our wedding. They did not miss a thing! We are so proud and thankful for taking to preserve our memories forever.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Cynthia · Married on 06/07/2018

Big love!

Choosing Znaharchuk studio to do our wedding videography was one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. From the initial phone call with Kristina to wedding day with the team we could not be any happier with how everything played out. Any initial questions we had were addressed immediately and by the end of the day we felt like we had new friends instead of vendors. The finished video blew us away and it felt like we were watching a movie trailer about our big day. Amazingly talented people and don't see how any one could be better at what they do!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Michaela · Married on 06/01/2018

Michaela+Paul

MY BIG LOVE!!!! I was so impressed with Znaharchuk studio they were so professional, and so non intrusive. Alex and Kristina were so good and captured moments that we will treasure forever. I love watching our video and would recommend them to anyone who is getting married. My husband and I were debating on getting a videographers and then we finally decided we wanted one and WE ARE SO HAPPY WE DID!!! Thanks so much for making our wedding video at the Сhateau.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Rebecca · Married on 05/26/2018

our right decision

Working with Alex and Kristina was a dream. From our initial phone conversation until the final delivery of the video, they were responsive and easy to work with. Znaharchuk studio organized, helpful, and they go out of their way to deliver a product you'll be happy with. Alex even helped us out by recommending locations for some of our other events. Superb! And our film is beautiful and funny all at once. It's a perfect reflection of us and our day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Greg Mnagram · Married on 05/22/2018

French Wedding

Beautiful video which captured all the special moments of our big day. Video was delivered well within the provided timeline .

Sent on 10/22/2018

Bridgette · Married on 05/17/2018

Good job!!!

Kristina and Alex made a fabulous video for our wedding. They are amazing! The team of Znaharchuk Studio captured the magic of our day and our families cannot watch it enough times! The interviews they have with the guests create a precious collection for the long version of the video and highlights videos are just magical. At first, I did not think we needed a videographer, but now I couldn't imagine having a wedding at the French chateau without a professional videographers to capture the memories of your special day -- from the dancing, the toasts, the laughter. Take my advice and use them as your videographers and you'll thank me that you did!

Sent on 11/25/2018