Zion Red Rock Reviews

12 | Rockville, UT

12 Reviews for Zion Red Rock

• Bryan

Bryan Chan · Getting married on 07/03/2021

Beautiful spot for a weekend-long wedding!

We had a wonderful wedding weekend at the Red Rock Oasis! It was a cozy place to cook and hang out and play music with a few close friends and family who stayed with us at the house. Plus it was an awesome spot for hosting events inside & outside with 70 people throughout the weekend! The scenery was lovely and there were so many ways to play and relax around the house. Toddlers couldn't get enough of the indoor soccer room! And the warm, saltwater swimming pool (swim with your eyes open!) was delightful. We definitely hope to come back!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Hi Bryan,
    It was such a delight have you and Joanna as guests and celebrating your wedding weekend. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and had a wonderful time. Hopefully we will see you back soon!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Getting married on 04/10/2021

In the beginning stages

We cannot wait to get married here. We just toured this ABSOLUTELY PERFECT venue yesterday, and it is GORGEOUS!! First, Andrea is probably one of the kindest souls you will have the pleasure of meeting. Her sole focus is on you and your fiancé, and is so knowledgeable about the property. She answered all of our questions, (and we had a lot) without making us feel like we were a burden. She is absolutely wonderful. She’s made our beginning stages of our wedding planning process a breeze! Thanks to her preferred vendors list, we’ve hired our DJ (who’s awesome), our photographers (who we want to be best friends with), and our wedding coordinator (who gets just as excited about your wedding as you are!) with ease. Thanks to Andrea, and this BEAUTIFUL property, we don’t have to be the stressed out couple planning our wedding. So far it’s been nothing but fun and easy.
    Basically what I’m saying is, BOOK THIS PLACE! I promise you, you will have 0 buyers remorse. It. Is. PERFECT!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Zion Red Rock's reply:

Amanda, thanks so much for your kind review. It was so fun officially meeting you two. You are the cutest and we are honored to be apart of your special day! I am so glad you are feeling even more confident about your upcoming wedding. I can not wait and am so excited for you both! I especially can't wait to see the lego cake...lol Thanks again and we are soo looking forward to it!
  • Rikki

Rikki Hoggatt · Married on 03/15/2020

Deal Wedding

As soon as my fiance and I discovered this beautiful home, we new right away this is where we wanted to celebrate our wedding.
    I always wanted my wedding at a location where our families can stay and mingle as well as celebrate the wedding. It was absolutely perfect!
    Andrea made everything easy for us. The house is stocked with plenty of supplies, but If we needing anything extra or help with something she would send someone over right away.
    As far as entertainment, they thought of everything. There's plenty to do, no matter the time of year. As well as hiking zion national park, and shopping in springdale which is a short 10min drive.
    We're already planning our next visit.

Sent on 03/24/2020

Rikki,
    Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We are so glad it was the perfect place for your celebration as well as a place for your family to stay. You were a beautiful bride and we wish you both all the best. We can't wait to see you for your next visit!
  • Jenny

Jenny and Cody Adams · Married on 02/22/2020

Up and Adams Zion National Park wedding weekend 2 / 22 / 2020

My husband and I invited both of our East coast residing families to join us for our wedding last weekend at the Oasis. We were bursting with excitement as we saw every picture posted prior to arriving. Each picture shared is incredible but doesn’t compare in the slightest to what you will find in person. I got a real life glimpse of the home from the top of the hill and immediately felt a lump in my throat. The property was GORGEOUS. The private lake welcomes you as you pull in. The second I stepped out of the car my tag line began- ‘welcome to my mansion!!’ And what a mansion it was! The bedrooms were beautiful with plenty of Daniel West photography scattered throughout. The mountain landscape as a headboard was inspirational! The bathtub, walk in shower with double heads, and folding mirror made me feel like I was a real life princess. The kitchen was the most incredible thing I have ever seen. We cooked every single night! The backyard with the pool and hot tub were frequented often. The fire pits kept us warm under the stars. We played several games of soccer on the turf field. Not trying to brag but I scored two goals in my wedding dress. There was an incredible sound system that we used often. It even woke the groom the morning of with the pokemon theme song. The movie theatre room hosted many Mario kart and madden games. It was a blast! Such an incredibly easy and quick drive into Zion.
    Andrea is a doll. She is so thorough and consistent. She answered every single one of my questions and even made several different suggestions to make the day flow easier for us.
    We’ve only been gone for 3 days now and both families are already figuring out when we all want to tackle the Oasis a second time. That lake needs jumping in. Just not in February.
    Thank you Red Rock for helping making our wedding weekend one of the most incredible experiences of our entire lives.

Sent on 02/26/2020

Zion Red Rock's reply:

Jennifer thank you so much for your detailed review. We are so glad you got to enjoy 'your mansion' during your special wedding weekend. Thank you for sharing your stunning photos. The glistening rain looks so beautiful and we are glad that didn't stop your weekend from being one of the most incredible experiences of your entire lives. It is one of those places that pictures don't quit do it justice and being there with your loved ones brings the magic of this property to life. We were honored to be apart of your special day and would love to see you back again. Thank you for sharing that Andrea was able to answer all your questions and making the day flow easy for you. We try hard to make it a great experience.
    Congrats again!
  • Jacqlyn

Jacqlyn Kennelly · Married on 01/11/2020

Wedding weekend!

Our stay at Zion Red ROck Oasis was amazing!!!! We got married in the pasture with all of our family and friends and even were able to have an indoor reception with a little over 100 people!!!! The views and the area is goregous and I love zION SO MUCH! Being able to host a full wedding weekend at this venue made this wedding a lifetime memory for us and our guests! So many compliements and happy memories for sure! Definitely plan to return for family reunions for years to come!!!!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Jacqlyn,
    Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad your wedding will be a lifetime memory for you and your family. We were honored to be apart of your wedding weekend and we hope to see you back again for future special occasions!
  • Jessica

Jessica Burrell · Married on 09/28/2019

Highly recommended! Perfect in every way!

We had our wedding at the Red Rock Oasis and it exceeded all of our expectations. It was so beautiful and perfect in every way! Our family and friends stayed in the house and some in the cabin and everyone was in awe of the venue. They were so accommodating and easy to work with. All the amenities were great to keep our active family busy and for those who needed more adventure, Zion National Park was a 10 minute drive away. I highly recommend any of Zion Red Rocks locations for you events!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Jessica,
    Thank you so much for your kind review. It was such an honor to be apart of your special day! We are glad everyone enjoyed the venue and accommodations during your wedding weekend. It was a beautiful and special day. Thank you again and congrats!!

Austin Bolt · Married on 07/06/2019

Spectacular. Andrea was super helpful and quickly responded to all of our questions.

This is the venue to use for a truly unforgettable event. All of our family and friends were astonished by the offerings of this property. From the virgin river ceremony area to the amenities that the house offers there is no better place for everyone to come together. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Zion Red Rock's reply:

Austin, thank you so much for your review! We are so glad this venue created an unforgettable wedding event for your close friends and family. We hope to see you back again and wish you both all the best!

Christine Newman · Married on 05/18/2019

3 Day Wedding Extravaganza

We are a San Francisco couple that wanted to do a destination wedding near Zion National Park. This beautiful property is secluded and surrounded by gorgeous red rocks. The property can sleep up to 50 people and has top-notch linens and beds. When you aren’t exploring the park, the property has everything you could want to entertain with a movie theater room where we decided to do karaoke, a massive kitchen, a 20 person jacuzzi, indoor soccer field, a pool, and a lake with a trampoline. The Virgin River sits in the back of the property which is where we had our ceremony and we had our dinner in the meadow behind the house. The manager of the property made us feel very welcomed and gave us suggestions and tips that really made our wedding special.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Christine,
    Thanks so much for your review! We are so glad you and your guests slept well on our Hilton beds/sheets and enjoyed all the fun amenities during your wedding weekend. Getting good rest during a busy time is something we strive to provide. Your wedding was stunningly beautiful and we were honored to be a part of it. Thank you again~
  • Andrea

Andrea Pasenelli · Married on 04/27/2019

Not only the best weekend of my life, but best night of my life! Perfection!

Brides!!!!! Warning!!! Only book this place if you want to have the most beautiful wedding, happiest guests, and everything to run smoothly for your vendors to make it the best night of your life! My husband (I love the sound of that) and I booked this place for the weekend as we live in Minnesota and most of our wedding party was from out of town. We got to party for two days with our closest loved ones before the big day! The weekend consisted of 16 person bridal party,spouses, 4 nieces/nephews, blended family of 8 parents + had comfortable space of their own with plenty of room to spare. I loved spending time with them, because on your wedding day you won’t get to! We took advantage of being minutes away from Zion National park, swam in the pond, used the provided water tramp, paddle boards, kayaks, heated pool with slide, sauna, hot tub, indoor soccer court, home theater, ping pong table, shotski table, hung round 4 different fire places....... this is just leading up to the big day. Now I’ll walk the bride through her big day, cuz girl I know it’s you doing all the work! You’ll wake up in your master suit and go into your bathroom big enough that it fit 1 bride 7 bridesmaids 2 flower girls 4 moms/stepmoms hair and make up artists 2 photographers and 1 videographer. You go to take pictures literally right outside of the drive way because the scenery is amazing (saving me thousands on decor) your guests are arriving and totally entertained by what’s around them. Now the ceremony!!! There are so many spots you can’t go wrong.... i chose to do on the beach by the river. Listen to the sound of the river green trees surrounding you sand in your toes and the mountains of Zion national park as your back drop. Space for all your loved ones.... that you don’t see cuz you can only see your fiancé. Take it in because it the last time you’ll see him, in minutes you’ll be sharing all that with your husband. Now..... let’s party!!!!! The reception location I chose was the field right to the side of the ceremony location, if my wedding party wasn’t big enough this place fit all my guests with acres left to spare! There is enough room people! (I had around 120 guests) the field I chose had a gorgeous old tree which provided the perfect amount of shade for all my guests, dance floor, and vendors. We hung drapery through the tree that flowed in the breeze. Now as far as vendors red rock oasis has no rules about us I their own which took away soooo much stress! And the 3400 sq ft Kitchen was perfect my caterer cooked on site and you could smell the food what an unexpected treat for my guests!!! Ladies I can’t say enough about this place. I do have two regrets when it comes to having my wedding here. I didn’t do it sooner and I didn’t do it for longer. If you don’t want to hear 1000x how perfect this place is and how beautiful it is, maybe you shouldn’t book here, but if you want the night you dreamed of since you were a little girl playing like you were getting married, book with Zion Red Rock Oasis. Let them help you turn something that seams impossible into something un forgettable !

Sent on 04/30/2019

Zion Red Rock's reply:

WOW!!! Thank you Andrea for the most amazing review!! This means so much and we are so glad you had you dream wedding weekend at the Zion Red Rock Oasis!!! We are so glad we got to be a part of it. You and Eric were a joy to work with and the cutest couple ever! We are looking forward to seeing you back again for just a fun family weekend or if one of your friends decides to get married there. :) What an honor it was for us to have such special amazing guests. Thanks for your review and we wish you and Eric all the best!!

Margie H · Married on 09/03/2018

Most beautiful Location in Southern Utah!

The Red Rock Oasis near Zion is one of the most beautiful locations we found in Southern Utah with so many options for a ceremony and reception because the property is so BIG! For the same price as a reception hall and so many more options with onsite lodging included this is was is well worth the price!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Zion Red Rock's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. You are right it's one of the most unique places near Zion and in Southern Utah to get married at. We are so glad the value met the expectation.

Miranda · Married on 10/25/2019

Perfect vacation home!

We hosted a group of 20 for a small wedding in Zion national park at the red Rock Oasis. The house was beautiful and clean. Andrea was great! We highly recommend the house for groups up to 40 or so people. Also Chef Arsiry that Andrea recommend was amazing!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Miranda,
    Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad your wedding weekend was the perfect place to celebrate and Arisiry's food did not disappoint. We wish you all the best and are so happy for you both. We were honored to be apart of your special day!