Zinnia and Company Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Eunice
    Eunice Married on 05/29/2021

Enhancing the wedding day

Zinnia & Co. did in amazing job with our wedding floral design! The flowers within the groomsmen's boutonnieres and the bridesmaid's bouquets were fresh and beautiful. It definitely complimented the bridal party's look. We opted for a more greenery look. We were worried that it might look too simple, but I'm glad to say Zinnia & Co. blew our minds. The way they set it up enhanced the wooden surrounding of the venue to another degree. In combination with their LED votive candles, it really made the whole dining area enchanting. If, in the near future, I ever need floral arrangements, I would not hesitate to reach out to Zinnia & Co. again.
  • Lydia
    Lydia Married on 10/20/2019

The best Florist!

Leah with Zinnia and Co was an absolute dream. With the chaos of planning a wedding she provided so much professional insight! She created a vision board of ideas and gave her honest feedback in creating the most beautiful arrangements! I can not say enough great things!
  • Jenny
    Jenny J. Married on 11/02/2018

Couldn't have been happier!

Leah did the most amazing job for our wedding. Aside from creating the most stunning arrangements, she was incredibly communicative, responsive, and patient -- she was a joy to work with! I am very particular, and Leah crushed it on hearing and understanding my vision and bringing it to life. We couldn't have been happier, and we couldn't recommend Leah more highly!
    Kristi S. Married on 10/30/2018

Absolutely amazing

Leah at Zinnia & Co is an amazing artist! Her floral designs for our wedding were absolutely perfect! We gave away the table arrangements to guests and we had comments coming for over a week- they lasted so long and everyone loved them. She was professional and so intuitive to our needs. You won't be disappointed if you choose Zinnia & Co for any event!!!
    Stephanie N. Married on 10/28/2018

Highly recommend!

We had Leah do boutonnieres and corsages for our wedding about a month ago. She was really great about helping us identify what we wanted and fitting it in with our theme. Everything was delivered perfectly on time to the venue and the flowers were beautiful. I highly recommend!
    Jenna W. Married on 08/04/2018

Wedding and Reception

Zinnia and Company provided the arrangements for my wedding and reception.

Leah is a very inspired and creative person who ran with our simple desires and blew us away. Every arrangement was gorgeous resulting in endless inquiries from our guests.

I cannot say enough about Leah’s ability to connect, level of professionalism and tireless devotion to providing our family with an unforgettable experience.

I give this company my highest recommendation.
    Carley Married on 06/30/2018

Simply excellent and beautiful.

Zinnia and Co made all my dreams come true. From the first moment, I knew that my vision for my wedding would be perfect due to their professionalism and expertise. I am a tough customer to please but Zinnia and Co went above and beyond to make the process easy and seamless as well as absolutely beautiful. Not only does Zinnia and Co listen and respond to the customer, they sincerely made me feel special. I trust Zinnia and Co to bring the highest quality and customer service at every event I host in the future. Simply excellent and beautiful. Thank You Zinnia and Co.
  • Virginia
    Virginia Married on 06/10/2018

Zinnia and Co Thank you!

I wanted to share my experience, because Leah was so wonderful and helpful. She listened to our ideas and guided us in the perfect direction. She was punctual and professional which made my life easy. Our wedding was beautiful because of Zinnia and Co. Thank you so much!!!
    Amy W. Married on 04/21/2018

Hill country wedding

Outstanding knowledge, responsive and professional, refined aesthetic. Hardworking and reasonable, Zinnia & Co. added so much to my wedding! Thank you! Highly recommended
    Katy D. Married on 04/14/2018

The most beautiful flowers and arrangements!

Zinnia And Company far exceeded my expectations. Obviously flowers are a major part of a wedding and Leah and team were able to make my dreams come to life for my wedding day. From my bouquet, bridesmaids, centerpiece and the most amazing wedding arch you have ever seen - it looked straight out of a magazine. I even had a last minute idea to put some flowers in my hair and she made it happen (with the help of my hair stylist) without skipping a beat. I highly recommend Zinnia & Co for any and all events where you want your guests to be wowed by the flowers.
    Elizabeth Married on 04/07/2018
    I absolutely loved working with Leah for my wedding! She was determined to discover my vision, even when I didn't know I had one! She kept in constant contact throughout the planning and created the most beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets for my big day. I highly recommend Zinnia & Co. Thanks again Leah!!
    David R. Married on 10/28/2017

Couldn't be happier!

We couldn't have been happier with Leah and her team from Zinnia and Company. Her floral creations were the centerpiece of our wedding and dictated the tone of our event. Leah understood our vision and exceeded what our imaginations could ever dream up. She was so easy to work with, was mindful of our budget and made our special day even more special.
  • Katie
    Katie J. Married on 10/07/2017

Incredible Talent!

Leah and her team are true artists! If you go with her, I promise that your flowers will be your favorite part about your wedding!
    Regan Married on 06/10/2017
    Leah was my florist for our wedding and we were extremely pleased with how everything turned out!

In addition to her beautiful work, Leah is great to work with and is an excellent communicator. Our wedding was on the smaller side, and I was having a hard time finding vendors willing to work with my somewhat limited budget, but Leah was incredibly flexible and the flowers turned out beautifully!

In addition to my lovely bride bouquet, cake flowers and some really cool boutonnieres, she created this amazing spray for our custom macrame backdrop! It was a show-stopper and made for some great photos! King Protea for the win!

I would absolutely recommend Zinnia & Co for your wedding florist!
    Amy P. Married on 04/25/2015

Stunning and the best!

The stunning bouquet she made for my small backyard wedding was creative and unique, but somehow classic at the same time. It really was one of my favorite parts of getting married. Her passion for flora and artistic eye come through in her designs. Plus, Leah is the kindest person, and so professional and reliable. She is one of the rare people who can turn your vision into a reality. I look forward to using Zinnia and Company the next opportunity I have.
  • Luisa
    Luisa M. Married on 01/11/2015

Highly Recommended!!

Leah was an amazing for our Mercury Hall winter wedding. The flowers were gorgeous and she worked so patiently with me as I struggled to pick a color scheme. I would highly recommend Zinnia and Company!!