Zina's Day Spa and Salon Reviews

5 | Baltimore, MD

5 Reviews for Zina's Day Spa and Salon

Amelia · Married on 09/20/2014

The staff was excellent, such an outgoing environment. They did a great job on my hair and make up. I would recommend customers to come in and try it out.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Kerry · Married on 09/07/2014

AMAZING STAFF! so easy going and patient. My makeup and hair looked great. I am a regular client now. I would go every week if I could!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Jenna · Married on 12/28/2013

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PLACE! The whole staff was very friendly and accommodating. Brittany and Shannon were so creative with our updo's. I did not have any styles picked out, I put my faith in the stylists and it turned out amazing. Our makeup artist put just the right amount of makeup on myself and my party... I was so so nervous of the "cake look". After being reassured by Chloe, I sat relaxed and let her make magic. Fabulous outcome! We decided to go with the Shellac gel polish as they promised it would not chip. As I am writing my review today my nails have grown out but they have not chipped at all. The lounge upstairs was specifically for my bridal party. Zina provided snacks and drinks for us which was so nice of her. We all got dressed and left straight from the spa. I would recommend this spa/salon to anyone and everyone! I look forward to going back for my highlights and manicures.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Lenaya · Married on 05/25/2008

Zina's was wonderful. I felt like a supermodel leaving. The makeup was TO DIE for! It was wonderful.

Sent on 05/29/2008

I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day. I went to Zinas with my bridal party the day before my wedding and we all got mani/pedis. It was so relaxing. They served us wine and chocolates what girl doesnt love that!! The day of my wedding they opened the spa early for me and my girls to get our hair and makeup done. I got airbrush makeup done that looked awesome in my wedding photos. We also got great hairstyles that lasted all day even woke up with curls still in tact that I wore to brunch :) My bridal party loved thier updos and makeup. Zina was extremely flexible and made sure my day was super special. I would recommend this place 100% I do not live in the area and planning my wedding from afar was rough but when it came to my hair and makeup appointmemts i felt at ease.

Sent on 10/15/2014