Zimmerman Photography Reviews

30 | Louisville, KY

30 Reviews for Zimmerman Photography

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

Working with Rick and team was amazing. They got great shots without being intrusive or distracting during the ceremony and reception. They were also great to work with before and after the actual day to get things set up and to handle the photos after.

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/14/2017

We had an engagement and wedding day package. There are several packages available at different rates, which helps with a budget! Our engagement pictures turned out great, and our photographer was quick to get us 5 or so pictures to choose from for our save the dates, since we were on a time crunch to get them out. Our wedding day pictures are beautiful! We had a great sunset that out photographer was very direct with where to stand and what areas to go to for nice pictures! My husband and I always feel awkward when our picture is being taken, but our sessions were both very enjoyable and we got great quality pictures we will be able to look back on for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Debbie · Married on 10/13/2017

Book him as soon as possible. He is absolutely fabulous and fun to work with.

Mike · Married on 11/12/2016

Zimmerman Photography did an Amazing Job at our wedding and made some Great Memories come alive in his photography. Highly recommended

Lianet · Married on 11/05/2016

Mr Zimmerman and his wife are just amazing at what they do! I arrived late to the wedding, because you know a girl's gotta look good, and they were still able to take the before pictures in less time than we had planned and were always so friendly and professional. You also get a lot for your money, while other photographers charge you for only the digital copies of your pictures, Mr Zimmerman has many options to fit everyone's needs.

• W

Wes · Married on 10/15/2016

Without a doubt Zimmerman has the absolute best artistic style in the wedding photography business. The contrast shadows application they have is absolutely beautiful. We got 2 photographers that were very fun amd creative. We went with the most expensive package and it comes with so much stuff! 2 portraits, 2 mothers books, wood print album will never fade or curl, custom usb drive and box. No one else offers these things, its totally unique. We are so glad we splurged on pictures we know we will cherish forever!
    It's a little expensive, but trust me it's worth it. Think about it, the only things that will last past that special day are the rings and the photos. My only minor complaint is the return time, but he makes the return time clear, it's very special custom work, and again, it's worth it.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/13/2016

Rick Zimmerman and his wife were absolutely amazing. Great personality, energy, and attitude. I love how upbeat they are and their quality of work is absolutely stunning. I recommend them to everyone I know!

Kristen · Married on 07/30/2016

Rick and his wife did an amazing job! He is full of energy and his photos and photo options are the best!

Eric · Married on 06/26/2016

Rick and his team are an amazing bunch! They were very attentive to all of our needs and had the foresight to suggest many ideas that we hadn't thought of. His end product is unparalleled. We are so VERY HAPPY with his work and grateful to have used him. His personality is awesome! Great people skills!

Tanis · Married on 05/14/2016

5.0/5.0!
    Rick was amazing. He did our engagement photo shoot and was our wedding photographer. His work is so unique and beautiful. Also, he is just a blast. He has so much energy and keeps everyone laughing the whole time. I recommended him to my maid of honor and she used him for her wedding too. My brother-in-law is getting married and already booked him also. I just can't recommend him enough. It's worth every penny you pay. The quality of the photos, the unique style he has, and the energy and fun he brings to your special day will leave you with beautiful memories and zero regrets. We are so pleased with our decision we have continuously recommended him to everyone we know.

Melinda · Married on 04/15/2016

Rick was awesome, wedding party with 20 people, Mr. Zimmerman did a fantastic job!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Erica · Married on 11/14/2015

I have nothing but the best to say about my experience with Zimmerman Photography! My wedding pictures are amazing and are vivid memories of my wedding day. They did an awesome job of wrangling my wedding party and had good creative picture ideas that I did not even know I wanted until I saw the prints! True professionals!

Roy · Married on 11/13/2015

Rick and his team are simply amazing. His personality guarantees a great experience. He knows how to keep it moving and also get incredible shots. You will simply L-O-V-E the finished product. Thanks Rick, for making our day fun and unique!

Amanda · Married on 06/06/2015

From the moment we met Rick and his wife at a bridal show, we knew Zimmerman Photography was our photographer! Any question asked, he responded within minutes, they truly work with you! You want your wedding to be not just a memory, but to last through the pictures of that day. Our pictures turned out more amazing than we had hoped! Our engagement pictures were amazing as well, we did the seasonal package and I recommended it! Rick and his wife are every energetic, creative and listen to what you want on your big day! We can not wait to use them in the future! I recommend them to all of my friends!

hannah · Married on 06/05/2015

We love our wedding photos. We had a ton of different photos taken throughout the day and got lots of products in our package. Very reasonable and great quality!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Fun and energetic professional. Beautiful pics

Sent on 01/23/2015

Shawna · Married on 11/01/2014

Rick did an awesome job on my wedding and engagement photos. Hands down best photographer! Would recommend to everyone!!

Breanna · Married on 10/17/2014

Rick is an awesome guy and is fun to work with. He comes up with the most amazing poses for engagement and wedding photos. They are brilliant and something to treasure. I highly recommend Rick to everyone.

Makenzie · Married on 10/11/2014

Rick was an amazing photographer! My wedding photos were beautiful, artistic, and unique. He was great to have around on my wedding day; kept things fun and made me feel beautiful. I couldn't have picked a better photographer for my wedding!

Samantha · Married on 10/12/2013

Great high energy! Very comfortable to work with. I always find posing awkward but both our wedding and engagement pictures were very relaxed and laid back. Wonderful experience.

Krysta · Married on 09/28/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Zimmerman Photography. From the moment I got engaged ,I said that I would be on the search for the best photographer. After all, the pictures are what holds the best memories from our special day. I found Rick at a Bridal Show and knew immediately I wanted to book him. My mom also fell in love with his funny personality. We had 3 photographers on our wedding day to ensure no special moments were missed. Rick and his team made sure our pictures and smiles on the bridal party were natural because of his witty and funny personality. There truly was not a dull moment during our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. The quality of the prints and album are spectacular and I am so happy that I have these amazing pictures to reflect back on.

Sent on 02/09/2017
  • F

Fred · Married on 09/14/2013

Zimmerman and his family are amazing people to work with. They had amazing ideas for our pictures, which made our special day even more memorable. When we met with them the first time they made us feel like we were more than just a customer. When the albums were presented, we were absolutely stunned by the quality and the detail that went in to their production. If you are looking for amazing pictures at a great price you should look no further!!!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 07/27/2013

Zimmerman Photography did our wedding photos and they were amazing! Easy to work with and a great value. I highly recommend Mr. Zimmerman.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Sara · Married on 09/04/2011

Rick is very professional and upbeat. Him and his team knew exactly what we wanted and captured every special moment. We had so many great pictures it was hard to narrow it down for our album! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/29/2009

Mr Zimmerman and his wife did an awesome job!! He did my wedding photos August 29,2009.