Ziel Hair and Bridal Reviews

Ziel Hair and Bridal 1
Ziel Hair and Bridal 2
Ziel Hair and Bridal 3

Brooke · Married on 09/15/2018

Kayla did a great job with my hair (I knew she would). What I didn’t expect was that she calmed my nerves so much before the wedding day and day-of with how things would go. She put me at ease during the whole process and this was truly priceless. Thank you, Kayla!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Ziel Hair and Bridal's reply:

Brooke, It was such an honor being able to work with you and Andrew for your wedding. It meant so much to me. I never get to stay and watch a groom see his bride walk down the aisle and it was truly amazing. I thank you and Andrew from the bottom of my heart!

Kayla · Married on 09/15/2018

Loved working with Kayla and her team! Flexible, reasonable priced and made all my girls and myself look beautiful!

Ziel Hair and Bridal 4

Carissa · Married on 07/27/2018

I could not have dreamed up a better hair and makeup artist. Kayla and Aleah were phenomenal at doing exactly what I asked them to do for hair and makeup. They were so sweet and accommodating during the trial and the wedding day. I am so grateful for their services and I would highly recommend Ziel Hair and Bridal to every bride.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Ziel Hair and Bridal's reply:

Carissa, We Loved Loved Loved working with you!!! You were amazing to work with and have the sweetest heart ever! Your husband sure is lucky to have you. Thank you so much for trusting us on your big day. Best wishes!

Brandy Lewis · Married on 07/07/2018

Great service and experience!

Kayla did a fantastic job and was so easy to work with! Every step of the process, from scheduling the date, making payments, trial run, and scheduling day of was a breeze. She is very sweet and did an amazing job styling everyone. I would highly recommend Kayla for any bride to be!

Shannonlgleason@gmail.com · Married on 06/09/2018

Kayla and her team were amazing! Kayla is extremely organized and professional, which as any bride knows, take a huge weight off your shoulders. I felt like Kayla really listened and adjusted to what I wanted during my trial, took specific notes, and executed my vision on the day-of. Kayla was also very accommodating when at the last minute a few of my bridesmaids wanted to add make-up services.

Marissa · Married on 04/13/2018

I hired Kayla and her team to do my wedding hair and makeup. Everything was exactly how I dreamed it would be! She was very attentive to my needs and was amazing at replying to emails. Do yourself a favor and book Ziel Bridal!! You will not be disappointed.

• I

Isabel · Married on 03/24/2018

Kayla was extremely quick at getting back to me, and was flexible with setting up a trial hair run. She listened to what I envisioned for my wedding day hair, and made it even better than I could have imagined. She (and her assistant) completed four of my bridesmaids' hair and they all LOVED how their hair was styled. I would HIGHLY recommend Kayla for bridal hair.

Jocelyn · Married on 12/02/2017

Kayla was AMAZING!!!! From the trial to my wedding day I could not have been happier. Kayla was easy to reach and communicate with. She had ideas about what would look great when I didn't. Her home studio is so welcoming and charming, including a glass of champagne to share with my mom who accompanied me. She was clear about what her services entailed and what they would cost. Most of all, she made me feel so comfortable. She is so easy to relate to and personable that I could not have been more comfortable. I was absolutely stunned with how beautiful I looked. I was totally transformed by Kayla, yet, I felt just like myself. I did not feel over done or that I looked like I had "Too Much". It was perfect, Her team was so professional and the atmosphere in my ready room on my wedding day was exactly what I always hoped for largely due to Kayla and her team and their organization and especially the way they made my group feel important and beautiful!!
    I 100% recommend Ziel Hair and Bridal!!

Kessiah · Married on 11/18/2017

Kayla was absolutely wonderful to work with from the very beginning! She is very respsonsive to emails, listens and very thorough with figuring out exactly what you want with your hair. I honestly felt like a princess on my wedding day and would recommend her over & over again!!

Ziel Hair and Bridal 5

Ariel · Married on 11/10/2017

Kayla and her team were great throughout the entire process! She is super talented and they made me made me look beautiful for the big day. She was great when a few of my bridesmaids wanted to alter their hair and she added people on last minute. She made sure everyone loved their style before she left and is super professional. Kayla and Aleah did a fantastic job!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Ziel Hair and Bridal's reply:

Ariel, It was an honor to be able to work with you and your bridal party. I hope everything went great and you all had a great night!

Kayla · Married on 11/04/2017

I don't even know where to start! A million thank yous, Kayla! I can't believe how incredible my hair and makeup turned out. Your team was amazing with my bridesmaids and my mom, too. Any bride who books with Ziel Bridal will not be disappointed.

Chelsea · Married on 11/04/2017

She was willing to come on site for a reasonable cost and did a wonderful job doing my hair exactly how I envisioned it for my big day!

Aleesha · Married on 10/07/2017

Everyone dreams of what they will look like on there wedding day. Ziel made my dreams come true. I am usually bot big on makeup and hair but they made me feel so comfortable and beautiful on my wedding day and during my trial. I been waiting to write a review until I got my professional pictures back so everyone can see what a truly amazing job they did.

Ziel Hair and Bridal 6

Alicia · Married on 09/16/2017

Kayla knew what I wanted and was very quick to adapt to any last minute changes. She's seriously the best!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Ziel Hair and Bridal's reply:

Alicia, Thank you for choosing my company to work with you on your wedding day. You looked stunning and I hope it was everything you dreamed of and more.

Abbey · Married on 08/19/2017

I was very impressed with Ziel Bridal and the services performed on my wedding day! I contacted a handful of other hair and makeup vendors for pricing and did not receive the same service that Kayla gave me. I wouldn't recommend anyone else.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Ziel Hair and Bridal's reply:

Abbey, Thank you for the kind words. You were a dream to work with! I wish you the best of luck and congratulations again! --Kayla VanderZiel

Danielle · Married on 07/15/2017

Ziel Hair and Bridal is the absolute best! They took care of and exceeded all my beauty needs!

• ASHLEY

ASHLEY · Married on 04/15/2017

100% preferred vendor

As a professional wedding planner, I will refer this vendor over and not over as my top choice in hair and makeup.

Allie · Married on 03/18/2017

Kayla and her team did my (and my bridesmaids') hair and makeup for my wedding and I have nothing but great things to say about her! She did such an amazing job and was so fun to work with. She listened to what I wanted, made sure I was happy with the end result, and gave me some great advice at my trial to make sure my hair was ready for the look I wanted on my wedding day. Her team also did an amazing job on all of the hair and makeup for my bridal party, and everyone was extremely happy with their results. Since my wedding, I have been going to Kayla for all of my haircuts and colors because I was so impressed by her work and I like her personality so much. I can't recommend her enough!

Tory · Married on 09/24/2016

I loved working with Kayla on my wedding day! She also does my cuts and color on s regular basis, I wouldn't trust anyone but her. She's professional, friendly and knows her stuff!

Amy · Married on 09/16/2017

Kayla was great to work with! Answered my (many) questions kindly and promptly.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Ziel Hair and Bridal's reply:

Amy, Your wedding photos turned out stunning! Thank you for hiring my company for your wedding day. Best of luck to you and your husband!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/16/2018

Kayla and her team are great. She went beyond and above all of my expectations and even was able to schedule me in for a second trial on a tight schedule. They are also very fast! We were able to get all of our girls hair done way ahead of schedule so we had time just to hang out together. Kayla was kind and patient with me and my bridesmaids. I can't recommend them enough!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Ziel Hair and Bridal's reply:

Olivia, Aleah and I absolutely loved working with you on your wedding day. You are definitely a bride we both could see ourselves being friends with haha! All the best to you and your husband!!!