Zeta Event Productions Reviews

1 User photo

Zeta Event Productions 1
  • F

Fabiola · Getting married on 12/20/2019

Wouldn't book any other vendor! They are truly amazing!

Jackie, Roxy and their entire team are so accommodating! They are so responsive and are amazing to work with! I booked them for our wedding and my fiance and I are ecstatic!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Spring

Spring · Married on 12/30/2018

Best Value Event Company

We used Zeta for decor, DJ, videography and month-of planning, and we can't stop raving about this company. We worked with Jackie who was super responsive to our emails and phone calls, which was very important to me since I was planning the wedding from Chicago. Jackie and the rest of the Zeta team really know their stuff. I basically told her what my vision was through emails and pictures, and like a fairy godmother, she just made it happen. The end result was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. The price we paid was also extremely reasonable for all of the services we received, and I don't think we could have pulled off my vision on a budget without them.

Sent on 04/21/2019
    Zeta Event Productions 2

Zeta Event Productions's reply:

Thank you Spring for allowing us to take part in your special day. Both you and Mark were a pleasure to work with. thank you so much for the kind words it truly means the world to me.

Thanks,
    Jackie

Mariangie · Married on 11/10/2018

Easy and Fun experience

From the beginning i loved working with Zeta Productions. They replied my request online and we emailed back and forth until we set up the package that I wanted for a great price! Signing and paying for the deposit was also easy. We met with Jackie and Saul to go over the wedding timeline and music. Again, easy piecy. Our guests loved DJ Saul, they loved la hora loca (crazy hour) and they danced all night long. This is exactly what we wanted! We wanted our guests to have FUN!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Alexis Sigler · Married on 11/03/2018

Beyond amazing!!!

Roxy is an amazing wedding planner. She made my special day become beyond what I had dreamt of. With her fun ideas and great execution. She is what every bride needs for her special day.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Piera · Married on 07/20/2018

Dream Wedding

My husband and I got married July 20,2018 in Key Largo. It was a destination wedding for us so when Zeta Entertainment was recommended to us by our wedding coordinator I gave Roxy a call and immediately felt at ease. She and her whole entire team will put 100% in your event. She was always available via phone or email and she always knew how to help with any type of “crisis” I was having. The attention to detail that she gave my wedding was as if it were her own wedding. I would recommend Zeta Entertainment to anyone!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Shaun · Married on 03/17/2018

Saul and AJ were a blast to work with. Since day one they have been in contact with my wife and I ensuring that we had the song and music selections of our choice. Our special day was a hit and our guests remained on the floor all night! Thank you again, Shereka & Erika Perkins

Sent on 03/25/2018
  • F

felipe · Married on 01/27/2018

If we had to do it all over again zeta entertainment would still be our choice when hiring proffessionals to plan our wedding. From the wedding planner to the DJ and the photographers the zeta entire team exeeded our expectations. We wanted to hire an experience wedding planner and while working with Roxy thats exatcly what we got. Her ability to vision our goal and taylor our needs helped us greatly in making our event everything we hoped for. The team of photographers guided by the super star celebrity artist Victoria Machin were able to capture our wedding moments in video and photography that will forever enchant us. DJ Saul was exeptional at our event with incredible class and professionalism that complimented our wedding a higher notch. Jose and Jacky Cerna deserve as much credit in helping our event being a success they both add to the zeta team valuable expertise.

Sent on 04/20/2018

Katherine · Married on 12/30/2017

Happy New Year Zeta!!!

I cannot express enough how blessed and thankful we feel for having the Zeta team on our most special day! You guys took care of us and everything with so much love and professionalism that it really exceeded our already high expectations! Roxy guided us all the way through with so much patience and knowlege. If you’re a picky bride, she’s the coordinator gor you because she will make sure everything runs smooth and as planned. Saul really is the life of the party and goes above and beyond to deliver a great party atmosphere! Victoria and Jose are a great and fun photography and videography duo that just ooze with talent and creative ideas to capture every single moment just right! Their assistants were amazing and we really appreciate everything the team did for us!! The best part was that the team made us feel at home since the first day we met, and If we would do it all over again, we’d chose Zeta in a heartbeat! You all were truly the perfect fit for our wedding day! Thank you so much for all your work and I can't wait to see you guys again for the photos and video!! :-) With much love, Katherine & Diego

Can't wait to see you all! May 2018 be the best year yet!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Talia · Married on 10/21/2017

Zeta entertainment is by far the best! They were incredible and professional. I shared my ideas and they made it into a reality! I couldn’t be happier with my experience and I would highly recommend them for all kinds of event!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

This was the best and easiest decision I made! I recommend every bride who doesn’t want to deal with the hassle of finding a florist, rentals, dj, photography/video, and even other bonuses like hora loca or photo booth etc this company is all in one, THEY ARE WHAT YOU WANT! I got everything for the wedding with them. Plus the staff is so amazing they want this day to be as stress free as possible and they make it happen. Especially if you get Roxy the best wedding planner ever! Aside from everyone after the wedding giving me praises on how beautiful and well organized everything was, she made me look so good for selecting them. Just a little example. So the day before the wedding the best man, and a groomsman could not go to the wedding Roxy and I were able to figure something out so we avoided any stress during the wedding day. The whole bridal party and our families didn’t have to worry about anything because the team took care of everything. Oh but the best part was on my on our wedding day, my now husband’s suit jacket ripped! Right on the back! What did Roxy do? She sewed it on the spot and crisis averted! Neither I nor my husband had any stress! We enjoyed ourselves so much best money spent! Don’t hesitate check their work out and you be disappointed!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Christina · Married on 01/21/2017

This vendor was recommended to me by the manager of our wedding venue, and I could not possibly be happier with them. Saul and Roxy are pros, and the client website they provide makes sure that they know exactly what you want without letting you forget anything. My wedding setup was a little complicated because we were using 3 different locations within one large venue for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, respectively. So, they basically had to set up for 3 different parties. Saul came out to the site twice before the wedding and he gave me some really great advice about outdoor lighting placement, speaker distribution, and dance floor placement. He was an excellent emcee, and kept the whole thing running smoothly. The music was awesome, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Oh, and THE PHOTOBOOTH!!! That was the BEST money I have ever spent. They brought really good props, and the attendant had a copy of all the pictures glued into an album where everyone could write a note to us. We also got a digital copy of all the pictures....which were hilarious. If you are looking for the absolute best people to run your event and do it exactly the way you want it, then Zeta is a no-brainer. We are so happy about this choice.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Jesse · Married on 12/30/2016

We hired Zeta and soon after submitting the contract we started planning with Saul. He was able to incorporate some obscure requests into the evening's set, working them into dinner, but made sure to rock the party with everyone's favorites during the dance portion. His MC work was a great contribution too!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Katherine · Married on 10/24/2016

I pick zeta entertaiment for my music and light for the day of my wedding. the Dj was fantastic, good music. All i asked .

Sent on 11/10/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/18/2016

We hired Zeta entertainment for their Dj services, uplights and photographer. All I can say is WOW what a team!! I had very little to worry about the day of my wedding! Any changes made with announcements were simply accommodated by Saul. He played great music, he really understood the crowd and played based on their energy!
    Our photographer Victoria was INCREDIBLE! We were working with very little time for pictures so she did whatever it took to get the perfect shots! I know it wasn't easy but she made it happen which was very impressive. I am so excited to get our pictures back!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Vivian · Married on 04/16/2016

The Zeta Entertainment team is very professional and proactive and a pleasure to work with. They were accommodating and maintained excellent communication throughout which assured us that we were in good hands and all the details were being taken care of. DJ Saul was awesome. He is intuitive and able to read the room. He kept everyone dancing non stop despite the different age groups (11years old to high 70s). The photographer is very creative and went beyond our expectations working non stop to capture every moment. We are so happy with our decision and recommend them without hesitancy.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Erika · Married on 03/18/2016

Zeta Entertainment team was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. They are always available and responsive and the BEST to work with! Saul was such an amazing MC and DJ, he read the crowd and played songs I didn't even think to add on the list that my family and friends loved! Roxy was such an amazing planner she really did everything to keep us on time and make sure we still enjoyed ourselves and didn't worry about a thing the night of our wedding! Everything was so beautiful! The up-lights the monogram, the photobooth with the copies that get sent to us in an album! The fog for the first dance was UNREAL! I am so grateful to have had them put our night together. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Erica · Married on 03/05/2016

Saul is AMAZING! HE is very experienced and will make you feel very comfortable! He knows exactly what to do when to do it! I would recommend them to anyone for ANY event. Zeta Entertainment is that good and Saul is highly recommended by us. We got married in MArch 2016 and he really added the final touch to our wedding night. We had a mixed crowd and a language barrier and he accommodated both aspects...
    You will not be disappointed and they are reasonable and easy to work with. Very laid back and PROFESSIONAL.
    He walks you through everything step by step and was just so helpful. Thank you Saul and Zeta!!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

beatriz · Married on 01/23/2016

Our DJ provided excellent quality service for our wedding. We had an outside wedding and inside reception. The equipment was set up/taken down efficiently. The music was everything we wanted. He was very professional, and accommodated various requests. The music was not extremely loud (as I have experienced at other weddings) but very well balanced and timed. He made a great difference in our wedding and we are very grateful for this. Highly recommend Zeta Entertainment for any event you are planning.

Sent on 03/17/2016

Theresa · Married on 11/28/2015

The entire staff from Zeta was a pleasure to deal with, especially our DJ Saul. He, along with Roxy helped us from the very first day of our planning process. Saul had the crowd dancing the whole night long and our wedding exceeded our expectations. We also had the photobooth, which everyone really enjoyed, especially the kids. Overall, everyone was awesome to work with and went above and beyond to really make my dream come true. I'll definitely be hiring them again in the future for any parties I have.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Marina · Married on 09/19/2015

We cannot express how great Saul, Roxy, and the Zeta Entertainment team are! From the beginning they were very helpful in the planning process. We live out of town and they made it very easy to communicate and were very professional. Saul helped us create the timeline for the evening as well as pick the music we wanted. We pretty much left it up to him since he is the professional and we are glad we did because he did such a great job!! After discussing our options of having a Hora Loca and the Photobooth we decided to do both, and thankfully we did! Our guests are still talking about how amazing our DJ was and the pictures from the photobooth are hilarious and remind us of how great the night was. Thank you Zeta Entertainment for helping us create our dream wedding!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Everyone on the Zeta team was great! They helped make our destination wedding easier and met with, called us, and emailed us all the way through. All the services they provided looked great and went well. Each team member is professional and they all work hard to make your special day run smoothly. We loved our wedding trailer it captured our day perfectly we couldn't wait to share it. If you want a team of people that do and have it all Zeta is the vendor for you ! We are thankful for all their hard work care, time, and flexibility they provided us. They made our wedding day great!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Rina · Married on 03/28/2015

Saul and his lovely wife Roxy were amazing from our first phone call to our wedding day. We had met with so many other DJs whose behavior was extremely unprofessional. 2 weeks before our wedding we did not yet have a DJ and were lucky enough to call, talk to Roxy on the phone and booked a meeting that same day. They had a very nice office and walked us through the lights and different equipment available. Saul was actually available for our wedding which was a great treat considering his expertise and very busy schedule. He was wonderful, he was very responsive, called when he said he would, played many of the songs we wanted (there would not have been enough time to play all 160+ songs we gave him!), he made many great suggestions and kept us on track with all the planning around the music and he was even very familiar with the Jewish songs we wanted for our wedding. At the end of the night, all our guests talked about how great our DJ and the music was. I would highly recommend Zeta entertainment and especially Saul for weddings and parties. They were a pleasure and the best wedding vendor we worked with. Thanks a million for everything Zeta!!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Erica · Married on 09/21/2013

Zeta entertainment did a great job with the photobooth. Our wedding guests LOVED it and kept going back for more. The photobooth attendants also did a great job encouraging everyone to use the props. All the photos came out fabulous!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Gladys · event on 09/07/2013

Very profesional good quality equipment. Great music.

Sent on 09/30/2013