Zest Kauai Reviews

37 Reviews for Zest Kauai

1 User photo

Zest Kauai 1

Tasia · Married on 05/03/2018

Michelle, you went above and beyond for us.
    Thank you so very much!

Zest Kauai 2

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2018

We are so happy we used Zest Kauai to help us capture our wedding day. We have loved reliving that day through these videos!

Helen · Married on 04/04/2018

Zest were absolutely amazing!! We absolutely love our video and all of the little extras. Michelle is really responsive and edited the photo just how we wanted it. It’s perfect.

Michelle · Married on 01/15/2018

Where to I begin? Zest was one of the best decisions that we made in planning our wedding. Michelle captured the day beautifully, I honestly could not have asked for anything better. She way exceeded our expectations. She was very nice and professional and really just made us feel so comfortable the day of. if you are going to get a videographer, and I would encourage you to do so, please due yourself a favor and book with Zest!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Zest Kauai's reply:

Awww!!!! Thank you so much for your wonderful review. You two were such a blast to work with. I hope you enjoyed the blooper reel :) Mahalo!

Adrianna · Married on 01/06/2018

Michelle was amazing! She was response prior to the wedding- very easy to communicate with. The day of the wedding, you forgot she was there. She never distracted us from the ceremony, which is surprising when you see the footage because it is so close and personal. She had a drone that captured an amazing shot! The video that she sent us had everyone crying. It was beautifully done. We loved it! We highly recommend Michelle. She was personable, professional, and kind.

Kimiko · Married on 11/18/2017

My husband and I really weren't sure about videographers, but we were beyond thrilled with the outcome. We were so in love with all the shots that she got and it is such a treasure to relive the best day of our lives in motion.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Zest Kauai's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! It was so much fun to create small part of the story that you've been living since high school! Congratulations agin!

Leslie · Married on 10/21/2017

We weren't sure videography would fit into our budget and started the conversation with Zest/Little Sprinkle pretty close to our ceremony on Shipwrecks Beach. WOW! We could not be more pleased and impressed with Michelle's professionalism and talent. Her reputation certainly precedes her and she delivers! We love the look and feel of our video and the memories that she captures. All of the details - including having a lapel mic - ensured a high-quality video that we shared with friends and family to commemorate our special day. Even her intake sheet is personal and makes you feel like she's really paying attention and setting you up for the best experience possible. We highly recommend Zest Kauai / Little Sprinkle Films - you will be so thrilled that you have video of your special day!

Matthew · Married on 09/25/2017

Michelle with Zest Kauai was awesome! We were very happy with the quality of our wedding video. We had a very small beach ceremony and it was captured perfectly. The value for the money was also great for our needs. I would definitely recommend!

Lorgen · Married on 09/19/2017

Michelle was a dream of a vendor to work with! She was extremely responsive, went above and beyond to ensure we got our video in time for a local party, and was just told over all professional. Each time I watch our video, tears do build up. Michelle did such a great job with capturing our day in the most special way.

Bianca · Married on 09/17/2017

Michelle went above and beyond! She is extremely talented! We discussed what kind of video we were looking for and Michelle just made our dream come true. She is a wonderful story teller and showcased our special day in the most magical way! These are videos my family, my husband and our future children will cherish forever! I cannot express how extraordinary Michelle was! This was by far the one thing in our entire wedding that was totally and completely what I wanted (more than I could have imagined) and worth the money!!!

Heidi · Married on 10/23/2016

Michelle it was an absolute pleasure to have you part of our day. You felt like one of the family, we were totally blown away when we received the video of our day. The editing was just spot on you did such a amazing job!
    We just absolutely love it! If you want high quality for reasonable price pick zest Kauai! Michelle is very talented at what she does really gets to know you as a client and with minimul in put from us apart from picking music, made the most phenomenal video keepsake of our day. It is very professional looking and we just love it! Our family love it to! Again if you do have particulat preferences Michelle will work with this. No one better on Kauai than Zest Kauai for all of your event videography! Fantastic job and a pleasure to work with!
    Heidi & Mark October 23rd 2016

Sent on 02/02/2017

Zest Kauai's reply:

Hi Heidi!!! It was so much fun to meet you and Mark and your adorable family. I'm so happy that you loved the video. Mahalo!

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2016

Thank you soooo much Michelle for the most gorgeous wedding video!! You captured every perfect moment and are truly the most talented videographer. I've seen plenty of wedding videos and you are by far the best! I wish I can post my video here for everyone to see! Our wedding video means the world to all our family and friends who weren't able to come to Kauai to celebrate. We will cherish this video for the rest of our lives. Much Mahalo & love, Matt & Jen

Tammy · Married on 07/18/2016

Absolutely!!! Without a doubt would I recommend Zest Kauai and I would ask for Michelle. She was so easy going. Very professional in her work. You never even knew she was there, she just did her job as pictures were being taken. Then she was so accommodating to have our video done on time for our wedding reception. I fell in love with our video. Every time I watch, it brings me back to that day like I am getting married all over again. Then the compliments we received at our reception were endless. People couldn't say enough about how beautiful it was. I really can't say enough great things about Michelle and the work she did! Mahalo Michelle!!!

Jodi · Married on 06/18/2016

Michelle was amazing to work with! We were supposed to get a 1-2 minute highlight with our package but we got a same-day edit video instead and it was more than what we could've expected. We absolutely loved it!!!! We were all smiles while we showed it at our wedding. We received our videos in a timely manner and it arrived in beautiful packaging with a lovely note from Michelle. We loved our videos as did our families. Thank you so much!!!!!!!! :)

Resha · Married on 04/17/2016

Michelle was awesome and fun to work with. She's super sweet and detailed with everything. We love our video, couldnt have asked for anything more! Would recommend Zest Kauai to anyone.

Nadia · Married on 01/17/2016

The videographer was very discreet and professional. We hardly knew they were there. The finished product on the highlight
    video was absolutely beautiful. We were so pleased with the end result.

Kassandra · Married on 07/11/2015

We can't say enough about Michelle, she was fantastic to work with, very professional, friendly and down to earth. Our highlight video was absolutely beautiful, she did an amazing job of capturing our wedding day in a way that felt very special and personal to us. We received so many complements from friends and family about how stunning it was, and for those who could not be there, it made them feel as though they were there to share it with us. We highly recommend Zest Kauai, the quality of the work was amazing, the price was an excellent value, and it was a real pleasure to have Michelle as our videographer. Mahalo! :)

Heather · Married on 01/07/2015

Michelle at Zest Kauai is super sweet and so easy to work with. At first we were thinking of not doing a video to save money. But it turned out the video was the most amazing thing we spent our money on. Our video is absolutely breath taking. She truly captured who we really are. The quality of the video is beyond what we thought it would be. We have watched it almost every day since we recieved it. Definitely worth every penny.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Zest Kauai's reply:

Thank you so much Heather! I had so much fun working with you, Marco and your wonderful family. Mahalo!

Cindy · Married on 11/05/2014

Love love love Michelle, zest Kauai, Little Sprinkle. All of it!! Our elopement 11/5/14 couldn't be complete without Little Sprinkle/Zest video by Michelle. Not only was she professional, prompt and so so sooo personable that I felt like she was a friend I brought along with me. She's patient and kind and we just received the video and is in love with the quality. The value cannot beat it. We can't wait to go back to the island and hopefully meet with her again or offer her another project just to work with her again! We wish her and her business nothing but success and looking forward to seeing her again.

Cindy · Married on 04/04/2014

Michelle is just a dream to work with! She worked seamlessly with the photographer, Images by Liz, and captured the true spirit of Aloha in her work! I would highly recommend Michelle & Zest Kauai for your special day!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Zest Kauai's reply:

You and your family were so much fun! I hope you continue to enjoy watching your video! I loved all of your little touches - like the U of A cake and the funfetti.

Jodi and Lester · Married on 03/22/2014

Michelle did an awesome job with our wedding video! We were very impressed with the way everything was edited and put together. Michelle is also very professional, friendly, and easy to work with. We highly recommend Michelle at Zest Kauai to others!

Larissa · Married on 03/10/2014

My husband and I got married on Big Island in March 2014 and Michelle came all the way over from Kauai to capture our special day on film. Having been a big fan of her work on Vimeo for a long time, my expectations were high, but I would never ever have thought it would be possible to make a video as stunning as the one she created for us. You may think you're ordering a nice wedding video, but she actually delivers the fairy tale you've secretly been dreaming of! I still can't get my head around how wonderful our video is and how very much it reflects US, rather than being made using some kind of cookiecutter formula. And as if that wasn't enough, filming it was great fun, too. Michelle is really sweet, professional, creative, fast and super responsive (which was a huge reassurence for our destination wedding!). And to make things even more unbelievable, her services (including travel fees!) don't force you to sacrifice your life savings, either!! I had a really hard look around videographers in all the islands, but Michelle and Zest Kauai are hands down THE best! A measure of just how good she is: Working with her and seeing her video made me want to get married all over again, just so I could get another one of her videos made! I cannot recommend her highly enough!!!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Zest Kauai's reply:

Aw shucks, you're making me blush! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. You two were so much fun to meet and work with!

Kyle · Married on 12/11/2013

My wife and I were very pleased with Zest Kauai. Michelle was punctual and professional and great at capturing moments that we didn't even know happened. We have watched our videos over and over in the past few months. I'm so happy we decided to have a videographer. At first we were just going to have a photographer, but my mom convinced us to have it filmed, and I'm happy we did.

Brandi · Married on 11/09/2013

When my now husband and I decided to elope to Hawaii, we knew we wanted to capture our special day so we could share at our reception and watch for years to come. Michelle was recommended by our wedding planner and from the first conversation, I knew we would be in good hands. On the day of the ceremony, she was so fun to work with and really made us feel at ease through the whole process. We received out video shortly after we returned home from our honeymoon and it was more perfect than I could have ever imagined! Her attention to detail and including the little moments made it perfect! We absolutely love our video and are so excited to share it with friends and family!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Zest Kauai's reply:

Hi Brandi! Thank you so much for the review. It was such an honor to be able to capture your wedding for all of your friends and family to see. I absolutely loved seeing the two of you together - so much love and a little bit of goofiness too - my favorite recipe for a marriage.

Monica · Married on 11/09/2013

It was such a pleasure to work with Michelle from Zest. She emailed me right away after my initial inquiry and set up a phone conversation to go over any questions we might have. Her website was very easy to navigate through and her amazing work and friendly, flexible attitude were what convinced us that we wanted to hire her to shoot our wedding. We had an at home reception 3 weeks after our wedding and she was able to expedite the video edit in time to show our friends and family. She did a great job capturing all the emotions and beauty of our wedding. Her prices are very reasonable. You will not regret hiring Zest for your wedding videography!