Zenrgy Productions Reviews

Zenrgy Productions 4
Zenrgy Productions 5
Zenrgy Productions 6

Joe Lucca · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Grateful for great service.

I've used Ritch and his team on two separate occasions.the last being my wedding.
    Everyone truly enjoyed themsleves and the music was amazing.We also added a Photo
    booth which Ritch himselself operated and we have great photos as well as memories
    of our beautiful Day. If your condidering hiring Zenergy productions for an occasion do so with confidence they will not disappoint you. Best of Luck....Joe L.

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Becca

Becca Urtnowski · Getting married on 11/03/2019

Super easy to work with

I sent a message to this Vendor this morning and not more than 5 minutes later I had a response from Rich. I had a bunch of questions and a tricky budget. He walked me through what he was able to offer me and answered all my questions. I had a bunch of other DJ vendors respond to messages I haven’t even opened because I just felt like this was the right choice. After coming to an agreement on pricing and services he sent me over a VERY easy form to fill out to customize my weddings songs. Super easy tool and very convenient. I have not worked with this vendor yet but I am really looking forward to signing the contract and working with him !!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Dan C · Married on 08/10/2019

A++ Amazing!!

HIGHLY recommended! So many of my guests complimented our DJ (Nicco) on his playlist and ability to keep the flow going on the dancefloor. Richard run the photobooth for us and surprised us with a high quality leather photoalbum and thumbdrive at the end of the night! Honestly made our wedding the best party ever

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Margaret

Margaret Oliveros · Married on 08/03/2019

Three Amigos ride again!

Quite literally the best DJ! They ran the show for my country wedding. From the great music to the photo booth operator who was so attentive to our needs as bride and groom. To the MC who ran to the liquor store for us when our bar ran out of Tito’s. If you’re looking for a DJ that will keep the party going is organized and professional as well as reasonably priced Rich, Rich and Lisa at Zenergy are your guys. Hire them now!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Zenrgy Productions 7

Jill Vandyk · Married on 07/01/2019

Best might ever!!

Rich and his team were top notch from the start. I received so many compliments about what a great time everyone had. The dancefloor was full all night long. I can not say enough about what a great job they did to make my wedding perfect!!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Deana · Married on 05/17/2019

Great experience

Loved everything about this company. We used their DJ services and loved how easy it was to set up how I wanted everything and put what songs I wanted. The wedding was a blast everyone loved the music.

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Tara

Tara McDermott · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing! Definitely recommend!

Rich and Nicco were amazing! Rich our MC literally ran every little detail past me to make sure intros were right and speeches and songs went exactly the way I had hoped. He had everyone up and dancing the entire night! He was absolutely fantastic! Nico really made the list of songs we gave him flow together seamlessly and even threw in some extras that fit right in to what we liked. We made it clear what we cared about most was having everyone up and dancing and Rich and Nicco definitely made that happen!
    Our photobooth was also a big hit! And the guestbook we got was hilarious to look back at the next day 😊

Sent on 04/18/2019

Jessica · Married on 02/17/2019

Amazing DJs!!!

We had Zenrgy for our DJ on our Feb 17th Wedding. We received many compliments from our guests about how great they were and we agree! Rich and Nicco were charismatic, fun, and super fun!! They had everyone dancing the entire time on the dance floor! Would recommend them to anyone! Also Rich was super helpful coordinating everything via email and in person prior to the wedding and he answers emails very quickly! Thanks guys! You were amazing!!!!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Cecille · Married on 12/16/2018

Bride and groom

Love them I would hire them again ! Love the way they format everything . It was easy and it was smooth

Sent on 12/30/2018

Michael · Married on 11/04/2018

End Your Search! Go with Zenergy Productions!

I hired Zenergy Productions for my wedding of 140 guests. DJ Rich played exactly what we requested and the photo booth option made a great addition, awesome quality photos. Prior to the event, Rich made himself available, returning emails and phone calls when necessary. His reliability, professionalism, attentiveness, and positive attitude are just some of his selling points. If you need a quality DJ that can offer the extras you want to make a memorable experience, go with Zenergy! Your search ends here! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Dana Lawrie · Married on 11/04/2018

Rich was fantastic, accommodating and truly kind.

Super pleased with Rich and his team. The music and photo booth were a huge hit. They were beyond professional and accommodating. Would recommend 100%! Thank you Rich!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Nicole Rude · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing!!!!!

We are so happy with our decision to work with Zenrgy Productions! Rich was so easy to work with and was always there to answer any questions we may have had. He kept the music pumping and our guests on the dance floor. Nico made sure there was never a dull moment and was the perfect MC! They also provided uplighting and a photo booth which our guests LOVED!! Thank you for helping us have an amazing night!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing DJ and MC! They were so friendly and outgoing, the guests loved them! They checked in with me to make sure everything was going ok. The MC was dancing with guests and kept the dance floor full all night! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Codie · Married on 04/18/2018

I’m OBSESSED with Zenrgy! I used them for my wedding and also my husbands surprise 30th birthday. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone. Rick & Rich are amazing and honestly feel like apart of the family at this point. I would never use anyone else.

Zenrgy Productions 8

Regina · Married on 04/08/2018

When I tell you that Rich made my wedding a blast, that is an understatement. Everything he did for us that day was perfect in every way! He was friendly, lively, fun to work with and just an overall pleasure. Now, the most important part? The music! He took my extremely eclectic playlist and turned my brunch wedding into a full on party. All my songs were played, specifically how i asked, in the order that i asked. He paid attention to detail on everything. He even let me have the mic. Lol he turned the shoe game into game of thrones which was a huge hit since we are both fans. Honestly, he could not have been any better. He saved the day when my photo booth did not show and announced a selfie station and continued to promote it! If you have any doubts about hiring, please contact me, i can promise you will not regret it. Rich thank you so much again! I can’t wait for the next reason to have a DJ!!!

Sent on 04/09/2018
    Zenrgy Productions 9
    Zenrgy Productions 10

Elizabeth · Married on 04/07/2018

We had a photo booth at our recent Halloween party and they were great ! Highly recommend them! Steve was great in getting people to come over and take advantage of using the booth.... very personable he even dressed up for the party.... Cowboys rock !! Lol

Sent on 11/02/2016

Zenrgy Productions's reply:

Nice! Go Giants...

Kristine · Married on 04/05/2018

Zenrgy production did an absolutely amazing job at my daughter's sweet 16 party. The staff was top notch and extremely professional. They ran the entire party and got the kids all up and dancing and having a great time. I used them for my oldest daughter and they were so amazing that I hired them again. They took care of everything and made the entire night extremly easy for me. I would highly recomment them for any type of party.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Diane · Married on 03/16/2018

Richard was pleasant, accommodating, responsive, and reasonable. We thoroughly enjoyed working with him. DJ Nicco made the evening, and his ability to put together our song choices was perfect. The entire evening - after dinner, of course - was dancing, dancing, DANCING!! Thank you, Zenrgy!! You made a Sweet Sixteen even sweeter!

• I

irene · Married on 03/10/2018

Zenergy Productions brought the fun and energy to our wedding! Our guests were dancing ALL NIGHT LONG! They are so personable and great to deal with. We highly recommend them! Thanks so much guys!

Sent on 04/13/2018
    Zenrgy Productions 11
    Zenrgy Productions 12

caryn · Married on 01/27/2018

We had an amazing experience with Zenergy from beginning to end. They responded to every communication immediately and made sure our guests had a blast!!

Leslie · Married on 05/28/2017

DJ Rich and MC Rich were amazing! Honestly felt like the communication was always there, DJ Rich always responded to my messages right away, if not, the next day. Everyone had a blast at the wedding, including myself!!! There wasn't a moment I didn't want to be on the dancefloor. He also played all the songs I requested prior to the wedding. MC Rich was great, very lively, it felt like he knew Ryan and I for years. He knew just what to say and when to get the crowd going and he always had us laughing. Both DJ and MC where extremely in sync. There were no hiccups. My guests are still talking about how amazing everything was. I would recommend Zenrgy Productions to anyone getting married. Our package also included a photo booth and we added the "Dancing in the Clouds" for our first dance. Thank you so much for making it the most spectacular wedding I could have ever imagined!!!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Douglas · Married on 05/25/2017

Richard Resz of Zenrgy Productions made our party. He exceeded our expectations and I highly recommend his company

Annamaria · Married on 05/19/2017

Zenergy is the best, Rich was amazing!!

michael · Married on 04/22/2017

Extremely professional and overcame last minute changes for us. Highly Recommend!