Zenith Vineyard Reviews

Zenith Vineyard 7
  • Lettie

Lettie Morse · Getting married on 10/10/2019

Professional, responsive, and nice

The moment we drove around the bend and caught our first glimpse of Zenith, we knew we were going to love the venue. Everything about this place is beautiful, and the people working there make you feel comfortable and confident that your big day is going to be wonderful, organized, and operate smoothly. My worries melted away upon our first meeting, I knew I was in good hands.

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Ana Luisa

Ana Luisa · Married on 09/29/2018

Breathtaking Venue!

We celebrated our wedding at Zenith Vineyard this September and felt so lucky we found them to celebrate our special day. Kari was receptive and responsive from the very beginning and flexible in meeting with us to tour the grounds. Upon first setting foot onto the event space and appreciating the view from the veranda, we knew it would be a perfect place to gather our loved ones. We had a fun tasting with Tim, as we selected wines for the reception. The only minor challenge we had with working with Zenith was needing to limit our options to a few catering vendors. They all seemed lovely and we loved our final choice, however, it did require some adjustment to our initial vision. The venue, however, was worth it, and our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves. When it began to rain moments before the start of our ceremony, guests told us Zenith staff passed out umbrellas as they had available. It was too late to transfer everyone to the covered veranda, which was plan B for inclement weather, but for those worried about that - know there are multiple options available. The bridal suite is absolutely magical and you will feel like a princess. We didn't have a wedding party, but it was a perfect place for me to spend time with my mom getting ready. My family came up before the ceremony as well as a few close friends, and it was such a nice space to connect before everything became a blur. We had many children in attendance and there was ample space for them to run around and play. We made the bride and groom's suites available for nursing moms or children who needed a break from the festivities, but I don't even think they were needed. There are lots of quiet corners and places to retreat as well as be central to the action. It is a beautiful venue and convenient for out of town guests, as it is a short drive or shuttle ride to/from downtown Salem. We are so grateful we found Zenith and highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Zenith Vineyard's reply:

Thanks So much Ana Luisa! We love to hear we helped make your wedding day everything you hoped! That is our goal for your special day.

Hailey · Married on 06/29/2018

Zenith Vineyard was the ultimate wedding venue for us. We immediately fell in love with the gorgeous scenery and meticulous attention to detail, both inside and out. The owners, Kari and Tim, are amazing. They both were very professional, accommodating, and kind. We couldn't be more pleased with our wedding location and would highly recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Zenith Vineyard's reply:

Thanks so much Hailey! Kari and I are so grateful that your beautiful day was all you hoped for. Please do come back and visit!

Rachel · Married on 03/03/2018

Everything was amazing for your wedding day at zenith they were very good at communication and checking in with us the venue was so beautiful... we will recommend venue it was awesome day and awesome people

Sent on 04/06/2018
    Zenith Vineyard 15
    Zenith Vineyard 16
    Zenith Vineyard 17

Zenith Vineyard's reply:

It was delightful to share our special place for your wedding day! Tim and I wish you and Rich the best and hope you will return to visit often!!

Danielle · Married on 10/28/2017

We had the most amazing wedding at Zenith Vineyard this fall. Not only was the venue and grounds spectacular, but Kari and Tim were incredible. They really have high standards for events and I appreciated how much care and detail they put into ensuring my day was perfect. All of their recommended vendors and advice was spot on, and made my selections so much simpler and quicker. In addition, it really eased my mind knowing the owners would give me honest feedback on various event decisions, since they have seen it all at their venue, which I really do think raised the bar on the quality of an event we had. We had dozens and dozens of guests later tell us it was the best wedding they had ever been to - a testament to hard work, a perfect setting, and fabulous vendors. Could not recommend this venue more - rain or shine, a gorgeous place to be married.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Zenith Vineyard's reply:

Thanks Danielle so much for your kind words. We loved working with you and Kory and your families! Someone had to get the most beautiful day of the year and we were happy that was you... The fall colors were incredible and you made the most of the day with an outdoor ceremony on October 28th! Bravo!

SherriParis · Married on 07/16/2017

The venue was fantastic. Has the space to hold hundreds, and is able to scale down to tens without feeling empty. Tim and Kari are very easy to work with and very responsive to any inquiries. The location is, in its natural state, very beautiful and well kept. Making it easy to keep your wedding simple while still impressing your guests.

Our wedding went smoothly with no last minute issues, thanks again to Tim and Kari's attentiveness.

We highly recommend this location to anybody looking for a vineyard venue.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Zenith Vineyard's reply:

So delightful to work with you on such a warm and intimate family gathering. Our pleasure to help this day be filled with love and happy memories! Come visit soon and often!!

Denise · Married on 06/23/2017

Zenith Vineyard is the most picturesque place to be married in the entire Willamette Valley! I could never have imagined my favorite day taking place anywhere else! As an added bonus, all communication via phone or email was returned promptly while answering all of our questions. Kari and Tim were both phenomenal to work with. From our first tour, to our food and wine tasting, our rehearsal, and finally to our big day, everything was taken care of in an organized, positive, and fun way!

We received all the information we needed up front in our initial email inquiry and packet of additional details and vendor suggestions at the tour. After having excelled in the wedding realm for several years, we relied on Kari's input for things like the layout of their ballroom and the day's scheduling that seemed to work best-- we were never steered wrong! From there, it was up to us to make decisions on what we wanted and Zenith was very flexible and accommodating in making that happen.

Another thing that sets Zenith apart is their attention to detail and willingness to make small gestures that make a big impact! All parts of the facility were spotlessly clean and tastefully decorated. Kari surprised us by offering the use of her s'mores pit which was so generous and a huge hit with everyone at the wedding, especially the kids! Indoors and outdoors, every amenity you could think of was provided for us (shade and AC, a smoothly cut lawn, great lighting, a large amount of space, restrooms, hookups for our DJ, a full service bar, a full kitchen for our caterer, and I could go on and on). Every vendor we spoke to, after hearing our wedding's location, enthusiastically exclaimed how it was their favorite venue and how excited they were to be working there! To us, that spoke volumes about how wonderful Zenith is and how wisely we had chosen!

If you want a heart-stoppingly beautiful venue with professional and kind owner/operators, look no further than Zenith Vineyard!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Zenith Vineyard's reply:

Wow! A little teary eyed here! You not only made my day but probably my year!
    Our team always says "our next event is the most important, ever"! Thank you!!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2017

We are originally from Miami, FL but looking for wedding venues there was extremely disheartening; either not great quality for a lot of money, or stunning location for even more money. We toyed with the idea of a destination wedding, and through online research I found this gorgeous venue. Pictures do not do it justice; even my vendors who visited this venue for the first time were thoroughly impressed. Not to mention on the day of our ceremony, the sun finally came out about 15 minutes before the ceremony, and the views were dazzling. Our guests can't stop talking about how gorgeous it all was!

The site is worth every penny, but what made it a truly exceptional experience was Kari, the owner. She is a wealth of knowledge for all things wedding, extremely professional, and replied quickly to my messages every time. We felt very comfortable and would recommend this venue in a heartbeat to any bride!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Zenith Vineyard's reply:

Tears of appreciation for such kind words! You all were a blast to work with, so much humor and love! This is why I love my job!!

Ashley · Married on 05/06/2017

Zenith Vineyard could not have been a more perfect wedding venue! Guests were in awe at how beautiful not only the venue was but the views and lawns as well; top-notch, for sure. Kari was wonderful to work with and very responsive and accommodating in our communications. Would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Donna · Married on 09/25/2016

It is a beautiful venue and the weather was very accommodating! Kari and Tim were very eager to help out and answered all questions very quickly. It was a fairy tale wedding!

Sent on 10/06/2016
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 07/23/2016

We feel so fortunate to have had Zenith as our ceremony and reception venue! When we first started planning our wedding we were living in Los Angeles, but given we grew up in Oregon and met at UO we knew we'd be coming home for our big day. We toured nearly 10 venues over the course of one very short weekend home and when we were at Zenith there was an immediate unspoken agreement between my husband and I that this was without a doubt where we would say "I Do."

After booking things only got better! Kari and her husband Tim have really built their space to fill every single need a bride and groom could ever have. From the bridal suite and groom's room, the onsite kitchen, projection options, sound both inside and out, ample indoor and outdoor space for a variety of ceremony and reception options, to the gorgeous views and landscape surrounding and so much more, Zenith truly has everything! We ended up moving back home during our planning process, which as you can imagine made things much easier! I visited Zenith multiple times for logistics and Kari was always extremely warm and welcoming. She even provided wine the day I had the walk through with our planner!

Our wine selection with Tim was also extremely impressive and great conversation was had throughout! My husband works in wine production so we were able to discuss many details of each one including where the grapes came from on the property, how long they were in barrel and more!

On the big day itself things could not have gone better! We were allowed access to the property promptly at 9 am and were so pleased to see so much of it already set up! We received so many compliments from our guests on the beauty of the space and professionalism of all involved. Since many of our guests were from out of town, we loved that they were able to experience the beauty of Oregon wine country. We are so pleased with everything an could not recommend more!

Sent on 08/01/2016
  • User2063996 · 2+ years ago

Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful and went flawlessly thanks to this wonderful venue! The amazing vineyard setting is the perfect place to have said "I Do". Kari and Tim are quick to respond to any questions or concerns, and we couldn't have been more thankful for their accommodations. This venue is a must see, and must book!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Zenith Vineyard's reply:

Tim and I are so grateful for your kind words! We wish you both the best and hope you will visit Zenith Vineyard often!

katie · Married on 03/19/2016

Had my dream wedding at Zenith last weekend! They are the absolutely perfect venue for a vineyard wedding. We did our ceremony inside in front of the fireplace, cocktail hour on the veranda, and then reception inside. It was so fun getting ready in the bridal suite all day, and they provided us with wine while we got ready. The guys had fun in the grooms room and they were provided with beers. While the ballroom can fit over 200 guests (I can't remember how much - maybe 250?), we only had 100 and it still felt perfect - didn't feel like there was empty space but didn't feel crowded. They provide a lot of stuff, like round tables (which we didn't actually use - we rented farm tables through our caterer), chairs, and all place settings (glasses, plates, silverware, etc).

Our guests keep commenting on how beautiful the setting was, with amazing views. With a March wedding, we didn't have anything on the vines, but it was still gorgeous! There were beautiful yellow flowers in the vineyard that made for awesome photos, and we got lucky with the weather. That said, I think it'd be beautiful here no matter what the season or weather! Even our other vendors would get excited when we told them that we'd gone with Zenith - they all say it's one of their favorite spots!

Kari was great throughout the planning and was always very quick to respond to my emails and questions. Tim was very helpful with the wine tasting and wine orders. My dad is a big wine person, and was very impressed with the options at the tasting. We ended up needing to buy more wine during the reception because we were running out, but we apparently over bought when we did that and had a lot of extra. Tim graciously offered to buy back the extra at full price, or to help package up what we had left over for travel. We ended up returning some of it and keeping 2 of the cases - now we have lots of bottles to celebrate our future anniversaries with!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Zenith Vineyard's reply:

Thanks Katie, we were so happy to have you at the vineyard and I think I am going to post that lovely shot of you two in the vineyard with the mustard growing - what a beautiful shot!

Debbie · Married on 09/12/2015

We had the most amazing wedding at Zenith. The space is so beautiful and we had weather that completely cooperated, even at 90 degrees! At 6pm, the sun fell behind the building, so our guests were cool enough to sit during the ceremony. Everything was set up as requested and the professionalism/organization of the venue was clear. There are many unorganized, non-communicative wedding vendors out there - what a relief to not worry about your venue! We got so many compliments about the space, the views, the wine and the catering (highly recommend Vibrant Table off their list). Not an inexpensive option by any means, but one we would completely choose again in a heartbeat. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Natalie · Married on 08/16/2015

After checking out a few other vineyards, we stumbled upon Zenith. Out of every space we looked at, Zenith was the clear winner. It isn't a vineyard that yea, sure, could host your wedding but that's not really what they're into. Zenith is an event space made for weddings that happens to be in a vineyard.

The ballroom is huge and beautiful, with a veranda overlooking the garden and the vine-covered hills. Inside, there's a sizable bridal suite, complete with horizontal mirrors and counters for makeup as well as a sofa by the window to stretch out on while the sun pours in. The groom's room gets pinball and a flat screen tv; not much to complain about there.

Many guests told us that we had the classiest Oregon wedding they'd ever been to, and Zenith played no small part in that.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Emma · Married on 08/01/2015

Zenith Vineyard provided professional, prompt, exceptional service to me throughout my wedding planning process from the day we booked to the days following my wedding. We could not be more impressed with the quality of the venue and service. Kari and Tim are incredibly attentive and their expertise is evident. The wine is exceptional and we could not be happier with our wine purchase. We have received an overwhelming amount of compliments regarding our wedding day and we owe so much to Zenith. Zenith played a huge hand in helping create our dream wedding and we could not be more thankful! We were thoroughly impressed and would highly recommend Zenith to everyone!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Stefani · Married on 07/25/2015

Zenith was the perfect place for us to be married. The venue is beautiful, the owners are so nice and easy to work with, and the view is unbeatable. If you want a perfect wedding day too, choose Zenith Vineyard.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Our day was absolutely stunning. We loved the venue and showing off Oregon to our out of state friends.

Sent on 08/29/2015

Karin · Married on 07/03/2015

This was a magical place for our daughter's wedding. Kari and Tim helped us through all our decisions especially when heat posed a problem. Our guests were very comfortable. We could not have asked for a more beautiful place. We also loved that all of the vendors worked together so beautifully (Willabys catering, Pressure Point band, Face, Body, Beauty (for hair and makeup)). What an amazing team.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Zenith was amazing. Not only did they have a beautiful venue, they were extremely helpful and flexible with helping get everything ready and set up. I could not have asked for more!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Joanne · Married on 09/14/2014

Tim and Kari were absolutely wonderful to work with and the vineyard was the absolute perfect setting for our wedding!! Best wedding venue ever!

Sent on 10/12/2014
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 08/29/2014

This place was perfect! Karrie and Tim were very helpful and quick at responding from day one that we looked at the venue! We couldn't have been more pleased with the venue. All of our guests could not stop complimenting on the beautiful venue we chose and they loved the white veil wine!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Gwen · Married on 08/16/2014

Most beautiful wedding venue in the valley. Yes, I'm biased because my family owns the property, but I was just married there this year and I can't help but share my love of this place with others. My parents built a venue that is perfect for any size wedding and they just love working with couples to create their dream wedding.

Sent on 08/30/2014

Gabriella · Married on 08/07/2014

They followed through with everything they had promised. It was so beautiful! My wedding was very small and yet it turned out so perfect.

Sent on 10/15/2014