84 Reviews for Zenith Vineyard

Audio Equipment (3)
Covered Outdoor (2)
Linens (2)
84 Zenith Vineyard Reviews

Zenith Vineyard was the ultimate wedding venue for us. We immediately fell in love with the gorgeous scenery and meticulous attention to detail, both inside and out. The owners, Kari and Tim, are amazing. They both were very professional, accommodating, and kind. We couldn't be more pleased with our wedding location and would highly recommend it to anyone!

Profile Picture Hailey, 6/29/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was amazing for your wedding day at zenith they were very good at communication and checking in with us the venue was so beautiful... we will recommend venue it was awesome day and awesome people

Photos
Profile Picture Rachel, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware

The venue was fantastic. Has the space to hold hundreds, and is able to scale down to tens without feeling empty. Tim and Kari are very easy to work with and very responsive to any inquiries. The location is, in its natural state, very beautiful and well kept. Making it easy to keep your wedding simple while still impressing your guests.

Our wedding went smoothly with no last minute issues, thanks again to Tim and Kari's attentiveness.

We highly recommend this location to anybody looking for a vineyard venue.

Profile Picture SherriParis, 7/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Tables, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor

Zenith Vineyard is the most picturesque place to be married in the entire Willamette Valley! I could never have imagined my favorite day taking place anywhere else! As an added bonus, all communication via phone or email was returned promptly while answering all of our questions. Kari and Tim were both phenomenal to work with. From our first tour, to our food and wine tasting, our rehearsal, and finally to our big day, everything was taken care of in an organized, positive, and fun way!

We received all the information we needed up front in our initial email inquiry and packet of additional details and vendor suggestions at the tour. After having excelled in the wedding realm for several years, we relied on Kari's input for things like the layout of their ballroom and the day's scheduling that seemed to work best-- we were never steered wrong! From there, it was up to us to make decisions on what we wanted and Zenith was very flexible and accommodating in making that happen.

Another thing that sets Zenith apart is their attention to detail and willingness to make small gestures that make a big impact! All parts of the facility were spotlessly clean and tastefully decorated. Kari surprised us by offering the use of her s'mores pit which was so generous and a huge hit with everyone at the wedding, especially the kids! Indoors and outdoors, every amenity you could think of was provided for us (shade and AC, a smoothly cut lawn, great lighting, a large amount of space, restrooms, hookups for our DJ, a full service bar, a full kitchen for our caterer, and I could go on and on). Every vendor we spoke to, after hearing our wedding's location, enthusiastically exclaimed how it was their favorite venue and how excited they were to be working there! To us, that spoke volumes about how wonderful Zenith is and how wisely we had chosen!

If you want a heart-stoppingly beautiful venue with professional and kind owner/operators, look no further than Zenith Vineyard!

Profile Picture Denise, 6/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Tables

We are originally from Miami, FL but looking for wedding venues there was extremely disheartening; either not great quality for a lot of money, or stunning location for even more money. We toyed with the idea of a destination wedding, and through online research I found this gorgeous venue. Pictures do not do it justice; even my vendors who visited this venue for the first time were thoroughly impressed. Not to mention on the day of our ceremony, the sun finally came out about 15 minutes before the ceremony, and the views were dazzling. Our guests can't stop talking about how gorgeous it all was!

The site is worth every penny, but what made it a truly exceptional experience was Kari, the owner. She is a wealth of knowledge for all things wedding, extremely professional, and replied quickly to my messages every time. We felt very comfortable and would recommend this venue in a heartbeat to any bride!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance

Zenith Vineyard could not have been a more perfect wedding venue! Guests were in awe at how beautiful not only the venue was but the views and lawns as well; top-notch, for sure. Kari was wonderful to work with and very responsive and accommodating in our communications. Would HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It is a beautiful venue and the weather was very accommodating! Kari and Tim were very eager to help out and answered all questions very quickly. It was a fairy tale wedding!

Profile Picture Donna , 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We feel so fortunate to have had Zenith as our ceremony and reception venue! When we first started planning our wedding we were living in Los Angeles, but given we grew up in Oregon and met at UO we knew we'd be coming home for our big day. We toured nearly 10 venues over the course of one very short weekend home and when we were at Zenith there was an immediate unspoken agreement between my husband and I that this was without a doubt where we would say "I Do."

After booking things only got better! Kari and her husband Tim have really built their space to fill every single need a bride and groom could ever have. From the bridal suite and groom's room, the onsite kitchen, projection options, sound both inside and out, ample indoor and outdoor space for a variety of ceremony and reception options, to the gorgeous views and landscape surrounding and so much more, Zenith truly has everything! We ended up moving back home during our planning process, which as you can imagine made things much easier! I visited Zenith multiple times for logistics and Kari was always extremely warm and welcoming. She even provided wine the day I had the walk through with our planner!

Our wine selection with Tim was also extremely impressive and great conversation was had throughout! My husband works in wine production so we were able to discuss many details of each one including where the grapes came from on the property, how long they were in barrel and more!

On the big day itself things could not have gone better! We were allowed access to the property promptly at 9 am and were so pleased to see so much of it already set up! We received so many compliments from our guests on the beauty of the space and professionalism of all involved. Since many of our guests were from out of town, we loved that they were able to experience the beauty of Oregon wine country. We are so pleased with everything an could not recommend more!

Profile Picture Meagan, 7/23/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Specialty Wine

Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful and went flawlessly thanks to this wonderful venue! The amazing vineyard setting is the perfect place to have said "I Do". Kari and Tim are quick to respond to any questions or concerns, and we couldn't have been more thankful for their accommodations. This venue is a must see, and must book!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/17/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Tables

Had my dream wedding at Zenith last weekend! They are the absolutely perfect venue for a vineyard wedding. We did our ceremony inside in front of the fireplace, cocktail hour on the veranda, and then reception inside. It was so fun getting ready in the bridal suite all day, and they provided us with wine while we got ready. The guys had fun in the grooms room and they were provided with beers. While the ballroom can fit over 200 guests (I can't remember how much - maybe 250?), we only had 100 and it still felt perfect - didn't feel like there was empty space but didn't feel crowded. They provide a lot of stuff, like round tables (which we didn't actually use - we rented farm tables through our caterer), chairs, and all place settings (glasses, plates, silverware, etc).

Our guests keep commenting on how beautiful the setting was, with amazing views. With a March wedding, we didn't have anything on the vines, but it was still gorgeous! There were beautiful yellow flowers in the vineyard that made for awesome photos, and we got lucky with the weather. That said, I think it'd be beautiful here no matter what the season or weather! Even our other vendors would get excited when we told them that we'd gone with Zenith - they all say it's one of their favorite spots!

Kari was great throughout the planning and was always very quick to respond to my emails and questions. Tim was very helpful with the wine tasting and wine orders. My dad is a big wine person, and was very impressed with the options at the tasting. We ended up needing to buy more wine during the reception because we were running out, but we apparently over bought when we did that and had a lot of extra. Tim graciously offered to buy back the extra at full price, or to help package up what we had left over for travel. We ended up returning some of it and keeping 2 of the cases - now we have lots of bottles to celebrate our future anniversaries with!

Profile Picture katie, 3/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Specialty Wine, Indoor, Chairs, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We had the most amazing wedding at Zenith. The space is so beautiful and we had weather that completely cooperated, even at 90 degrees! At 6pm, the sun fell behind the building, so our guests were cool enough to sit during the ceremony. Everything was set up as requested and the professionalism/organization of the venue was clear. There are many unorganized, non-communicative wedding vendors out there - what a relief to not worry about your venue! We got so many compliments about the space, the views, the wine and the catering (highly recommend Vibrant Table off their list). Not an inexpensive option by any means, but one we would completely choose again in a heartbeat. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Specialty Wine, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Parking, Wheelchair Access

After checking out a few other vineyards, we stumbled upon Zenith. Out of every space we looked at, Zenith was the clear winner. It isn't a vineyard that yea, sure, could host your wedding but that's not really what they're into. Zenith is an event space made for weddings that happens to be in a vineyard.

The ballroom is huge and beautiful, with a veranda overlooking the garden and the vine-covered hills. Inside, there's a sizable bridal suite, complete with horizontal mirrors and counters for makeup as well as a sofa by the window to stretch out on while the sun pours in. The groom's room gets pinball and a flat screen tv; not much to complain about there.

Many guests told us that we had the classiest Oregon wedding they'd ever been to, and Zenith played no small part in that.

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Zenith Vineyard provided professional, prompt, exceptional service to me throughout my wedding planning process from the day we booked to the days following my wedding. We could not be more impressed with the quality of the venue and service. Kari and Tim are incredibly attentive and their expertise is evident. The wine is exceptional and we could not be happier with our wine purchase. We have received an overwhelming amount of compliments regarding our wedding day and we owe so much to Zenith. Zenith played a huge hand in helping create our dream wedding and we could not be more thankful! We were thoroughly impressed and would highly recommend Zenith to everyone!

Profile Picture Emma, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Zenith was the perfect place for us to be married. The venue is beautiful, the owners are so nice and easy to work with, and the view is unbeatable. If you want a perfect wedding day too, choose Zenith Vineyard.

Profile Picture Stefani, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our day was absolutely stunning. We loved the venue and showing off Oregon to our out of state friends.

Profile Picture User4730868, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was a magical place for our daughter's wedding. Kari and Tim helped us through all our decisions especially when heat posed a problem. Our guests were very comfortable. We could not have asked for a more beautiful place. We also loved that all of the vendors worked together so beautifully (Willabys catering, Pressure Point band, Face, Body, Beauty (for hair and makeup)). What an amazing team.

Profile Picture Karin, 7/3/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Zenith was amazing. Not only did they have a beautiful venue, they were extremely helpful and flexible with helping get everything ready and set up. I could not have asked for more!

Profile Picture User5375498, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tim and Kari were absolutely wonderful to work with and the vineyard was the absolute perfect setting for our wedding!! Best wedding venue ever!

Profile Picture Joanne, 9/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place was perfect! Karrie and Tim were very helpful and quick at responding from day one that we looked at the venue! We couldn't have been more pleased with the venue. All of our guests could not stop complimenting on the beautiful venue we chose and they loved the white veil wine!

Profile Picture Yesenia, 8/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Most beautiful wedding venue in the valley. Yes, I'm biased because my family owns the property, but I was just married there this year and I can't help but share my love of this place with others. My parents built a venue that is perfect for any size wedding and they just love working with couples to create their dream wedding.

Profile Picture Gwen, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They followed through with everything they had promised. It was so beautiful! My wedding was very small and yet it turned out so perfect.

Profile Picture Gabriella, 8/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was perfect. Kari and Tim are very easy to work with, and helpful with answering all of my tiny little questions over and over again while planning each detail of our wedding. We dropped by the vineyard quite a few times throughout the planning process unannounced and even if they were in the middle of setting up for a wedding that day, Kari would go out of her way to come say hi and answer more questions.

The characteristic that was appreciated the most was the transparency with pricing and what they were willing to do, and not willing to do. It was very clear what the price was for what we were getting, and the little pieces we wanted to add. If we wanted barrels here and there, and extra seating here and there, or a few extra hours in the morning, it was really clear what to expect. That being said, we also didn't feel like we were being nickled and dimed. All of the extra things I wanted were very reasonably priced. Linens, extra tables, outdoor seating, barrels, the gazebo, it was all cheap. Like Kari kept telling us, she just has to pay people to do the work. For everything that we got, Zenith was a bargain.

I kept getting compliments from our guests on how gorgeous all of the details were. And yes, we did do a little bit of work on centerpieces and things, but the details I loved were the nice chairs, tables, linens, dishes, lighting, floor, even the bathrooms are SO nice... Kari and Tim take care of their facilities!

And I don't think I have to tell you how gorgeous the view was. Truly, my fairy tale wedding.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I simply cannot say enough wonderful things about Zenith Vineyards. It was absolutely the most perfect place to have our wedding! I had the wedding of my dreams, and that was in part due to the beautiful grounds at Zenith Vineyards and also Tim and Kari Ramey and their staff at Zenith. First off, the bridal suite is amazing! The first time I came out to Zenith to see if that was where I wanted to hold our wedding, I knew right away it was the place for me once I saw the bridal suite! It is absolutely gorgeous and the perfect place for a bride and all her bridesmaids to get ready. The groom and the groomsmen also have a great room to get ready in, which I think can be overlooked in a lot of other wedding venues.

We got married on a beautiful June day and really lucked out with the weather, so we were able to have our ceremony outside, cocktail hour on the porch and reception inside. The inside at Zenith is almost as beautiful as the outside, so I really would not have cared that much if it would have rained and we would have had to get married inside. It was great to not have to worry about a major contingency plan for the rain, since you never know in Oregon!

I also loved that we were able to be out at Zenith on the day of our wedding from 9am to midnight. It is so nice to have the full day so you can get ready out there and not have to worry about traveling to different locations. I really think you get a lot for your money out at Zenith considering you can be out there all day. It was also really important to my husband that we get to stay at our wedding venue until midnight. A lot of places make you leave at 10 pm, so it was great for us to be able to stay and spend time with our guests as much as possible. Your wedding day is never long enough, so this really helped!

To me, Zenith Vineyards is one of the most beautiful places to hold a wedding in Oregon! I would recommend it to anyone!

Profile Picture User3465231, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was a dream wedding! The venue was amazing!!!!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 8/25/13, 2 Reviews