Zen Greenville Reviews

Zen Greenville 7
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/20/2019

Well taken care of

We worked with Jeff and he was wonderful. He provided us with all of the information we needed and met with us and worked with us to get things just right. We used his recommended vendor list and the day of everything went smoothly. The facility itself is beautiful so you don't need to add a lot of decoration to have a beautiful event. I'd say one of my most favorite parts of this facility is the bridal suite. One of the downsides to the facility is that the onsite parking is limited so if a lot of guests are planning to drive, you may need to set up with Zen to reserve spots in a nearby parking garage. Also there are no shots allowed in the facility however, they do have beer and wine service as well as liquors served in non-shot form! Probably a good thing since you don't want people getting completely plastered. We would definitely recommend Zen!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Zen Greenville 12
    Zen Greenville 13
    Zen Greenville 14
  • Celesia

Celesia Faith Marketing & Events, Llc · Married on 01/05/2019

All Hands on Deck

Zen is a beautiful, stylish venue perfect for an intimate wedding celebration! The artistic structure and layout of each room adds unique flair to a customized event. I appreciate the professionalism and availability of staff. Their ability to accommodate ALL vendors helped maintain an easy flow during the wedding day. Impressive! Five stars for Zen Greenville.

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Zen Greenville 15

colleen · Married on 09/16/2018

Unbelievable - My daughters wedding was misplaced by hurricane Florence. She had 10 days to find a new venue. She contacted Geoff at Zen. What a miracle worker. No only did he open up his facility but his heart, generosity, and personal touch. I am not sure Geoff can truly understand what he was able to do for my daughter and in turn did for my wife and I - for this we are truly grateful. I know you should never give 5 stars because no one is perfect but anything less would be a disservice to Geoff and Zen.

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Zen Greenville 16
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/06/2018

Zen was an amazing venue for our wedding ceremony and reception of over 200 guests. I was apprehensive about the space and Cameron assured me that everything would be perfect, and it was! The staff were very accommodating and made sure our day was top notch. Definitely would recommend any bride to take a look at Zen for their day!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Zen Greenville 21
    Zen Greenville 22
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/27/2018

An beautiful contemporary venue, easily accessible in downtown Greenville. The staff is top notch and all vendor referrals by Jeff and Cameron were excellent. We used the lounge area for my son's rehearsal dinner which was perfect but there are additional inside/outside settings, as well. I highly recommend Zen and it's staff.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Courtney · Married on 04/14/2018

I love Zen! The venue is gorgeous and it's perfect for any style wedding. The staff is professional and very helpful. My favorite part is the bridal suite in the upstairs loft. Perfect for getting ready with your bridesmaids!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Zen Greenville's reply:

Thank you Courtney! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed everything. The bridal Suite upstairs is really so great to have when having your wedding here on site! Congratulations again!

Marie · Married on 04/14/2018

Zen was an incredible place for my daughters wedding reception. I couldn’t have been happier with the venue. Cameron was fabulous to work with! She was easy to contact and always responded quickly. Everyone who worked at Zen from Cameron to the bartenders and everyone in between. We could not have asked for a better place or better people.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Zen Greenville's reply:

Marie- A big congratulations to you and your daughter! You all were a pleasure to work with and we are so thrilled to hear everyone enjoyed everything! Enjoy married life Sarah :)

David · Married on 11/03/2017

I like Zen because they wanted our experience to be top notch. They truly believe in the beauty of things and wish for the feel of the venue to lift up everyone who comes in. A unique approach that works.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Karan · Married on 10/29/2017

Very professional staff; beautiful facility!! Cameron and her team worked hard to make things perfect!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Allison · Married on 10/07/2017

We absolutely loved Zen for our October wedding! The space is beautiful and we hardly had to do any decorating. The entire staff were very friendly and accommodating. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful the entire evening was! I would highly recommend Zen for your next event!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Carol · Married on 10/06/2017

Cameron was FABULOUS! I am involved in a lot of corporate events, so I know what "good" looks like and I also know what "great" look like, ZEN is "Great." Cameron and Jeff are amazing. I had lots of venue choices for my sons rehersal dinner and I chose Zen because of location, professionalism and what was included in the price. No need to worry about tables, chairs, table clothes and plenty of staff to assist in your every need. Cameron and I talked about my needs, and every detail was meet. She actually called the week before my event to conduct a "dry run" with the video to make sure computer/iPad were compatiable... no issues on Friday night at the rehersal dinner. The morning before the event staff were there to assist in every way possible.
    If you are looking for a great place to have your event, do not hesitate, Cameron, Jeff and the staff at Zen will make sure your special event is everything you dreamed it would be.
    Carol Gilchrist

Sent on 10/12/2017

Aleksandra · Married on 08/25/2017

Had a great experience working with Jeff at Zen. So accommodating, flexible, and made our dream wedding venue a reality. Also pretty affordable and willing to be flexible. We had a great experience at Zen. I would definitely make sure you go over what is allowed and not allowed at the venue though in the contract. We booked a package deal that was custom made for us including food and venue. We worked with Zen and Seasons catering.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Lindsay · Married on 06/23/2017

Having our reception at Zen was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Cameron was so easy to work with and always available to answer our questions and help plan the reception. We utilized both rooms at Zen and had plenty of space for our guests, food, bar, and band with dance floor. We also used the courtyard area which was perfect to take a second and escape from the noise and absolutely beautiful for pictures.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Deanna · Married on 04/01/2017

Zen was one of the first venues we considered and while the price tag may feel steep, it’s because everything is INCLUDED! You get the venue, staffing, most of the rentals, and so much help along the way. Our wedding reception was perfect and our out-of-town guests were GUSHING over how beautiful the space was. They also provide bar services in-house and were the most affordable we found in town. The staff was phenomenal and Cameron made every step of planning feel effortless – she is truly a gem. We rented the entire facility with a reception for about 200 and it was a perfect fit. I could not recommend this space more!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Brittany · Married on 12/17/2016

If you are looking for a beautiful and flexible space with the most professional staff, look no further than Zen! We had the most wonderful and beautiful reception for my daughter at Zen and the staff could not have been more helpful and creative for such a large crowd. I would highly recommend them for any event-corporate or personal. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Mark · Married on 11/12/2016

Zen is a lovely and elegant venue for a wedding. There are so many options to utilize, upstairs, outside garden , cocktail area, wedding ceremony and a tent in the parking lot if you want. It easily held 168 guests with room to spare. The Employees were the absolute best and so easy to work with.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Emily · Married on 08/06/2016

Everyone at Zen was so accommodating and friendly. Cameron was wondering during the planning process. She answered all emails in a timely manner and catered to my needs as best as she could. The gentlemen that helped with set up and tear down were overly nice and professional at all times. The went out of there way to help whenever possible. This venue exceeded my expectations from beginning to end.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Christy · Married on 07/23/2016

I would use this vendor again and again. Cameron was very easy to work with and accommodating to any of our little oops along the way. On the night of the event, we never felt rushed to finish up our event and the bar tender and night staff were very courteous and professional. Made us feel welcomed and that they were happy to assist us. You will not go wrong using Zen as your venue for that special occasion.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Katie · Married on 01/30/2016

We had our wedding reception at Zen on January 30th and cannot say enough good things! Cameron was beyond helpful from the very beginning and was always so patient and quick to respond. I had been to a few events at Zen before and have always loved the space. We had 185 people at the reception and just used the back room. It was absolutely perfect and all of the Zen staff was incredible. We had a bubble exit and Zen has the perfect side exit for some great photo opportunities of everyone lined up. Thanks to everyone at Zen for making our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 02/14/2016

Everyone was great. They let me drop off the decorations a day early so that when my caterers got there they could set everything up the my caterer even said that the table clothes were already set up when he got there. I also had a panic attack as I was talking to Cameron and she did not judge me and she was very helpful all the way through. I had a lot of fun thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Samantha · Married on 10/24/2015

I can't say enough good things about Zen and their team. We didn't have a lot of time to pick a venue for our fall wedding, as venues were filling up fast ... but we went to look at Zen hoping they might have a day for us. We knew immediately that this was the place we wanted to get married, and they had one Saturday left! It is so beautiful! Every single room. We rented the entire space (you can rent a few or all of the spaces) and it is the most unique and elegant space! We got married in the bamboo garden, had our cocktail hour in the lotus lounge and our reception in the big room. You need very little, if any, decorations in the lounge and the garden. The art and lighting are enough! I was very unsure of how everything would come together, but day of the team worked so hard and made every thing so perfect! Even when i changed my mind over and over, they really do aim to make your day everything you could hope for! You get what you pay for, and Zen is worth every penny!

Sent on 01/07/2016

a · Married on 10/10/2015

Zen was amazing! I actually had an appointment at the old cigar warehouse and I hated the way they treated me. I felt like they thought that I was just a waste of time. With that being said, after I left, we didn't even get a follow call. Anyways I was told from the ladies at wedding 101 to go across the street to Zen and just peak in and see if I would like it. I knew my friend was going to get married there and I didn't think for a second to get married there as well just a few weeks before me. However, I went and looked in and here comes sweet Cameron. I didn't have an appointment but she went ahead and took me in with open arms. As soon as I walked in I fell in love. I knew that it was the venue for me! It's beautiful. It's elegant. It's like the venues you only see in movies! Cameron was extremely nice and professional. I didn't make the decision that day because that was only my second place I had visited. In all, Cameron asked me for my wedding date. I told her and within the next couple of days she called and said I really want you to have your wedding here. I can see it in your eyes that this is what you want. She was so right. I didn't even talk to family about the decision and went ahead and sent her the deposit that day! That was it. I had my dream location! From that day forward Cameron was my right hand lady! Every email, every phone call was answered right away! She was amazing and you can tell when someone just really cares or is just doing their job. She did both to perfection! Zen was beautiful. Everyone was so helpful in making sure the day went as smooth as possible! Even the owner helped out with my layout and design! He was awesome. The bartenders were incredible and the Long Island is a must if you get the bar option! We loved every single second. I wish we could do it all over again. Thanks so much to Zen, and especially to Cameron!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Erica · Married on 10/03/2015

Zen was everything we wanted in a wedding venue; contempoaray and chic. My daughter choose the space and was immensely happy with her choice. the bride and groom had an amazing time, as did all the guests. Jeff and Cameron are a dream to work with. I would highly recommend Zen to anybody who wants an elegant and fun experience downtown!
    erica Zaglin

Sent on 10/12/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2015

The Zen was an beautiful place to have a wedding Nancy was always avaliable and helpful when I needed her or had any questions we had our wedding in the bamboo garden and it was very beautiful the staff went over and beyond the day of my wedding to make sure everything went smooth It was very beautiful and everyone is still talking about how beautiful everything was!

Sent on 10/03/2015