Zela Films Reviews

38 Reviews for Zela Films

• Alyssa

Alyssa Rothermel · Married on 10/03/2020

love Zela!

Planning a wedding during Covid was stressful, but Zack and Lydia were dependable, professional, & captured our wedding just as we expected they would! We received our sneak peek video in such a timely manner, which held us over while we waited for the final product. Can’t recommend Zela enough!

Sent on 01/03/2021
  • W

Whitney Mott-Lynn · Married on 09/26/2020

Zela Films were nothing short of amazing! So glad we found them!

Our initial videographer backed out, last minute. I found Zela Films on theknot.com and fell in love with their content! To our surprise, they were also available! Everything definitely happens for a reason and I am SO glad they were able to capture our wedding. From the very beginning you guys were so personable and were absolutely great to work with. Thanks again for capturing the most important day of our lives and doing a fantastic job!!

Sent on 01/04/2021

Marissa Reed · Married on 07/25/2020

Can I give 1000000 stars for flexibility?

I can't say enough about the Zela Films team. My partner and I got engaged 01/2019, hired Zela ~03/2019, and got married 07/2020. As you can tell, 4 months prior to the wedding is when COVID/lockdowns hit. If Zack and Lydia are half as sweet, accommodating, and understanding as they are in the midst of a pandemic you are in amazing hands. They are just genuinely good people. I initially reached out to them because of the quality and uniqueness of their videos (the proof is in the pudding, check out their Instagram and website). Without harping too much on COVID, they pivoted along with us a total of 4 times ending up with a dreamy elopement in the mountains. I should add they had never done a wedding like this before. The venue, Promise Ridge, I wouldn't have even known about if it weren't for Zack and Lydia. Needless to say, these are people that actually care about you, your day, and your vision. This is who you want on your team.

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Farrell Thind · Married on 03/10/2020

Want to relive your wedding day anytime you'd like? Choose Zela Films.

I stumbled upon Zela Films and their brilliant work on IG shortly after securing our wedding date and fell in love with their videos, their brand and their style almost immediately. We actually hadn’t really budgeted for a wedding video to be honest (which became even more unlikely when COVID hit and our entire wedding remained up-in-the-air for several months) but when I found myself legitimately looking forward to the new wedding videos (of other couples) that Zela would post, I knew we needed to work with them. My now husband and I eventually made the decision to move forward with our modified wedding plans and booked our last vendor: Zela Films. Zack and his team were so awesome leading up to the wedding, and even more so on the day. They blended right in with the flow of the day and evening so seamlessly (everything was shot so naturally, during and in between takes with our photographer) and even though much of the ‘filming’ took place really almost unbeknownst to us, Zack and his team managed to capture the most incredible moments, angles and overall feeling of our wedding day, which we can now relive whenever we'd like. To all the new brides and grooms out there who may not know for sure if you want a videographer/cinematographer, I’m telling you now: you do, and you DEFINITELY want it to be Zela Films. We cannot say THANK YOU enough to Zack and his brilliant team. Your work is so incredible... an art really... and something we will forever cherish.

Sent on 01/10/2021

Lauren · Married on 11/16/2019

Incredible

My husband is a big film guy! He put this at the top of his list for important things to have at our wedding!! He looked long and hard at videographers and when he saw what Zela films could do he was sold!!! We absolutely love every video that they have produced of us in our special day!!!! Zack and Lydia are absolutely spectacular and are so incredibly nice!!!! I would suggest them to anyone and everyone to capture the most important day of your life!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Maggie

Maggie Warner · Married on 11/05/2019

The Dream Team of Wedding Videographers

Zack and Lydia are about as good as it gets when it comes to wedding videographers. They are extremely talented, professional, and easy to work with. I was on the fence as to whether or not I wanted to hire a videographer but once I saw their work I knew I had to hire them. The way they were able to capture our special day is truly remarkable and my friends and family still rave about my wedding video. If you are looking for a videographer that will truly capture the emotion of your special day in a cinematic and beautiful way then Zack and Lydia are it.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Desrosiers · Married on 10/11/2019

The absolute best

Choosing to have Zela Films as a part of our wedding was absolutely the best decision! Zack and Lydia are so wonderful to work with- not only are they talented and professional, but they helped to calm me down with I was so nervous! We just passed our one year anniversary, and started the tradition of watching our wedding video every year to remember our big day. I can’t say enough nice things about our experience with Zela Films!

Sent on 01/15/2021
  • Kristin

Kristin LoRusso · Married on 09/28/2019

Zela is amazing!

Zack and Lydia did an amazing job capturing our wedding! We were so pleased with their friendly and professional attitude. We felt like we were already friends with them and we felt so comfortable. Our photographer, Gabe McMullen, photographed Zack and Lydia's wedding and they worked so well together during our wedding. It was awesome that Zack and Lydia arrived at the venue early to capture film in the area. From watching some of their other wedding videos, we were so excited about Zela's unique style. Our videos turned out AMAZING and we couldn't be happier with the finished product. They gave us a perfect mix of creativity, beauty and love. We highly recommend Zela Films! Thank you both!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Megan

Megan Thomas · Married on 09/20/2019

You Cannot Go Wrong With ZELA!

Zela did an incredible job with our wedding video! Zack and Lydia are so kind and personable and work extremely hard to capture your day in the way that is most meaningful to you. Our videos are perfect and we have watched them on repeat. They are beautiful, intimate, and personal and we will cherish them forever. You cannot go wrong with hiring Zack and Lydia!!!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Christine Vieten · Married on 08/12/2019

Fantastic!

Zack and Lydia were the perfect addition to our wedding vendors! They somehow blended seamlessly into the entire day and were able to capture all the best parts of our day! They were both very professional, punctual, and extremely helpful both on the day of our wedding as well as leading up to the big day. They took in consideration our likes and dislikes in creating our films and we absolutely love the final products they created for us. I would highly recommend using them :)

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 07/20/2019

Best Videographers & Extraordinary Product

Zack and Lydia of Zela Films are absolutely incredible. My now-husband and I met with them to discuss who we are as a couple, music and styles we like, etc. We realized during that meeting how much we liked Zack and Lydia, but also, how easy they would be to work with for our wedding. We gave Zela free creative license over everything-- and it was the best decision we could have made.

Despite an insane, unexpected heat wave, Zack and Lydia did not add to the stress of the wedding at all (and never once complained about the brutal conditions). They arrived early to ensure their equipment was functioning and that their angles were perfect. As a team, they were never seen but captured everything-- a truly non-instrusive part of our wedding day. We received our teaser film just a few days after the wedding and the highlight film was sensational. The Zela team is responsive, professional, and truly artists.

Unlike larger competitors, Zela takes its couples, timeliness, and product seriously (go look at their portfolio - it is incredibly unique, just like each love story). We felt respected throughout the process.

I could not submit a higher recommendation-- I would INSIST that future couples use them as the least stressful and most extraordinary vendor for your wedding day! We look forward to watching our video every anniversary and thank you so much to the Zela team for capturing so much emotion and beauty on our wedding day!!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Chelsey Theibault · Married on 06/29/2019

Simply Exquisite style and service

Zela Films delivered the best customer service. Their video editing team did a great job at all the effects/ music really match with the video. Zack and Lydia arrived on time and were very professional. They are so talented and organized! Thanks again for being a huge part of our wedding!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Jessi

Jessi Poley · Married on 06/10/2019

Amazing Incredible!

We hired Zela Fims for our elopement ceremony on Moraine Lake in Banff National Park (Canada) which obviously required quite a bit of travel and logistics. Zachary was so organized, punctual and made the process seamless! I didn’t have to worry about a thing. The finished product was absolutely beautiful. It captured our love, the scenery and all of our most favorite, cherished moments perfectly! We are so grateful that we have this everlasting reminder of our special day!

Sent on 01/08/2021
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Out There

Zach and Lydia are simply the best. From the very first meeting, down to the day of our wedding they, were always professional, down-to-earth and calming. As hectic as the day was, these 2 were a driving force in capturing all of the best moments. We can't wait to see the finished product as these two truly have a gift!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Adam

Adam Penn · Married on 05/26/2019

Outstanding service and final video!

When we saw Zach and Lydia's videos before our wedding, we knew we had to have them. They were very responsive to all our questions (and we had SO many questions), explained everything very well, and were easy to work with in general. On the day of our wedding they managed to keep the filming both fun and laid-back and made both of us feel comfortable and at ease. They were also super flexible and accommodating with some very last-minute requests. We absolutely loved the final videos, which to us really captured the vibe of the wedding and allowed us to relive it. We would work with them again in a heartbeat, worth every penny!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael Moyer · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing, attentive & professional!

My husband and I were beyond happy with this dynamic husband and wife duo. From the very first meeting to our wedding day, and a few requests made by husband, Zack and Lydia listened and delivered! Our “Coming Soon” video and our “Highlight” video was absolutely amazing! So much artistic talent! Our full length video had every touching moment from start to finish! My husband and I hardly even knew they were there, yet they perfectly captured all of the beautiful moments of our special day. You’d truly be missing out if you didn’t book now!! My sister booked Zela Films for her upcoming wedding this July in Philadelphia, after seeing the amazing work Zela Films delivers.

Zack & Lydia,

You two are truly amazing at what you do! You both deserve all the successe. We could not have been more pleased! Thank you SO much!

Rachael & Josh Moyer

Sent on 01/20/2019

Lindsay Dedig · Married on 09/08/2018

Simply The Best

This husband and wife team is nothing short of amazing. They're very easy to work with, they have great packages and are always responsive to emails. They sent us a "coming soon trailer" and "highlight video" only a few weeks after our wedding. As well as put together a USB of our entire ceremony, first dances, toasts, etc. which we received in the mail in a keepsake box only 2 months after our wedding. Zack & Lydia are wonderful both personally and professionally and you won't be disappointed if you hire them for your event.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Christina · Married on 08/11/2018

Zela films was exactly what we were looking for in wedding videography. They were very professional and friendly, and they responded to all of our emails in a timely manner. On our wedding day, they were able to work alongside our photographer seamlessly and efficiently. We just received our coming soon video (less than one month after our wedding day), and we could not be happier or more impressed with the quick turnaround time and quality of work from Zela films. With such reasonable prices and with how happy we are with the finished product we’ve received from Zela films thus far, we would absolutely recommend Zack and Lydia.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Heidi · Married on 06/30/2018

Zack and Lydia are a dynamic duo! The professionalism, laid back style, and attentiveness to detail are all the qualities Zela Films possess. They provide a one-of-a-kind style that is truly artistic and I could not be more pleased with the videos they have created. I would recommend them to anyone looking for high quality service and moments that will be unforgettable!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Michelle · Married on 12/30/2017

Zack & Lydia are true professionals! The highlight and coming soon videos they produced were of phenomenal quality and delivered quickly. Even the packaging of our USB drive wowed us. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for amazing videography.

Sent on 03/01/2018

diane · Married on 11/11/2017

To say my experience with Zela films was great, would be an understatement. I could not have chosen a better team then Zack and Lydia to capture our special day. Everything was perfect. The communication, the turn around time , the professionalism everything just amazing! Thank you Zela Films for everything!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Regina · Married on 11/05/2017

Love, love, love our wedding video. Zela Films created a dream wedding in every way. Capturing all the highlights of our special day. It`s truly a masterpiece. We highly recommend Zela Films!
    Thank you so much! Love, Joe & Regina

Sent on 01/15/2018

Marisa · Married on 10/06/2017

Hiring Zela Films was one of the best wedding decisions we made. Not only are they amazing to work with and have great pricing, but the end results were incredible. We couldn't get enough of our coming soon trailer and highlight film. All of our friends on social media were overwhelmed at the high end quality of the videos. Even our full length film was awesome and we can't wait to show our entire family for many years to come. I would highly recommend Zack, Lydia and their team and will absolutely use them again for any and all future events. Thank you again for a job done excellently.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Bianca · Married on 09/03/2017

I am a television producer, so I was looking for a wedding videographer that would be willing to hand over all of the raw files allowing me to do the video editing. I received Zack's information from a former colleague who was familiar with his work as a wedding videographer, and Zela Films turned out to be an excellent match for us. They worked with us to offer a reasonable price for the raw files, were very responsive and professional, and they delivered all of the HD footage on a flash drive. The footage was stunning and shot in the cinematic style that we wanted. I only have one minor critique of their work. Our first dance was choreographed, so I just wish they would have been able to capture a wider shot of the whole dance floor along with the closer shots they provided. The closer shots are beautiful, but we would love to have seen how our dance moves looked as a whole from a distance. Even given this small critique, I still have to give Zela Films a 5 out of 5 star rating for an awesome experience. My husband and I would recommend Zela to any couple looking for a cinematic look for their wedding video.

Sent on 02/08/2018

Maura · Married on 08/05/2017

We had our wedding in the beginning of August and I cannot say enough great things about Zela Films!! Zack and Lydia were beyond exceptional and were a blast to work with! They really know what they are doing and create such beautiful films! Both the teaser video and the highlight video we received captured our day perfectly in such a special way and allows us as well as our families to relive our wedding day over and over! I can't count the number of people who commented that our video brought tears to their eyes, it speaks volumes of their skills! Thank you so much Zack and Lydia, you were absolutely amazing and we could not be happier having you share in our special day!!

Sent on 10/16/2017