Zela Films Reviews

Zela Films 2
  • Maggie

Maggie Warner · Married on 11/05/2019

The Dream Team of Wedding Videographers

Zack and Lydia are about as good as it gets when it comes to wedding videographers. They are extremely talented, professional, and easy to work with. I was on the fence as to whether or not I wanted to hire a videographer but once I saw their work I knew I had to hire them. The way they were able to capture our special day is truly remarkable and my friends and family still rave about my wedding video. If you are looking for a videographer that will truly capture the emotion of your special day in a cinematic and beautiful way then Zack and Lydia are it.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Christine Vieten · Married on 08/12/2019

Fantastic!

Zack and Lydia were the perfect addition to our wedding vendors! They somehow blended seamlessly into the entire day and were able to capture all the best parts of our day! They were both very professional, punctual, and extremely helpful both on the day of our wedding as well as leading up to the big day. They took in consideration our likes and dislikes in creating our films and we absolutely love the final products they created for us. I would highly recommend using them :)

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 07/20/2019

Best Videographers & Extraordinary Product

Zack and Lydia of Zela Films are absolutely incredible. My now-husband and I met with them to discuss who we are as a couple, music and styles we like, etc. We realized during that meeting how much we liked Zack and Lydia, but also, how easy they would be to work with for our wedding. We gave Zela free creative license over everything-- and it was the best decision we could have made.

Despite an insane, unexpected heat wave, Zack and Lydia did not add to the stress of the wedding at all (and never once complained about the brutal conditions). They arrived early to ensure their equipment was functioning and that their angles were perfect. As a team, they were never seen but captured everything-- a truly non-instrusive part of our wedding day. We received our teaser film just a few days after the wedding and the highlight film was sensational. The Zela team is responsive, professional, and truly artists.

Unlike larger competitors, Zela takes its couples, timeliness, and product seriously (go look at their portfolio - it is incredibly unique, just like each love story). We felt respected throughout the process.

I could not submit a higher recommendation-- I would INSIST that future couples use them as the least stressful and most extraordinary vendor for your wedding day! We look forward to watching our video every anniversary and thank you so much to the Zela team for capturing so much emotion and beauty on our wedding day!!

Zela Films 3
    Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Out There

Zach and Lydia are simply the best. From the very first meeting, down to the day of our wedding they, were always professional, down-to-earth and calming. As hectic as the day was, these 2 were a driving force in capturing all of the best moments. We can't wait to see the finished product as these two truly have a gift!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Adam

Adam Penn · Married on 05/26/2019

Outstanding service and final video!

When we saw Zach and Lydia's videos before our wedding, we knew we had to have them. They were very responsive to all our questions (and we had SO many questions), explained everything very well, and were easy to work with in general. On the day of our wedding they managed to keep the filming both fun and laid-back and made both of us feel comfortable and at ease. They were also super flexible and accommodating with some very last-minute requests. We absolutely loved the final videos, which to us really captured the vibe of the wedding and allowed us to relive it. We would work with them again in a heartbeat, worth every penny!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael Moyer · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing, attentive & professional!

My husband and I were beyond happy with this dynamic husband and wife duo. From the very first meeting to our wedding day, and a few requests made by husband, Zack and Lydia listened and delivered! Our “Coming Soon” video and our “Highlight” video was absolutely amazing! So much artistic talent! Our full length video had every touching moment from start to finish! My husband and I hardly even knew they were there, yet they perfectly captured all of the beautiful moments of our special day. You’d truly be missing out if you didn’t book now!! My sister booked Zela Films for her upcoming wedding this July in Philadelphia, after seeing the amazing work Zela Films delivers.

Zack & Lydia,

You two are truly amazing at what you do! You both deserve all the successe. We could not have been more pleased! Thank you SO much!

Rachael & Josh Moyer

Zela Films 4
    Sent on 01/20/2019

Lindsay Dedig · Married on 09/08/2018

Simply The Best

This husband and wife team is nothing short of amazing. They're very easy to work with, they have great packages and are always responsive to emails. They sent us a "coming soon trailer" and "highlight video" only a few weeks after our wedding. As well as put together a USB of our entire ceremony, first dances, toasts, etc. which we received in the mail in a keepsake box only 2 months after our wedding. Zack & Lydia are wonderful both personally and professionally and you won't be disappointed if you hire them for your event.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Christina · Married on 08/11/2018

Zela films was exactly what we were looking for in wedding videography. They were very professional and friendly, and they responded to all of our emails in a timely manner. On our wedding day, they were able to work alongside our photographer seamlessly and efficiently. We just received our coming soon video (less than one month after our wedding day), and we could not be happier or more impressed with the quick turnaround time and quality of work from Zela films. With such reasonable prices and with how happy we are with the finished product we’ve received from Zela films thus far, we would absolutely recommend Zack and Lydia.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Heidi · Married on 06/30/2018

Zack and Lydia are a dynamic duo! The professionalism, laid back style, and attentiveness to detail are all the qualities Zela Films possess. They provide a one-of-a-kind style that is truly artistic and I could not be more pleased with the videos they have created. I would recommend them to anyone looking for high quality service and moments that will be unforgettable!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Michelle · Married on 12/30/2017

Zack & Lydia are true professionals! The highlight and coming soon videos they produced were of phenomenal quality and delivered quickly. Even the packaging of our USB drive wowed us. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for amazing videography.

Sent on 03/01/2018

diane · Married on 11/11/2017

To say my experience with Zela films was great, would be an understatement. I could not have chosen a better team then Zack and Lydia to capture our special day. Everything was perfect. The communication, the turn around time , the professionalism everything just amazing! Thank you Zela Films for everything!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Regina · Married on 11/05/2017

Love, love, love our wedding video. Zela Films created a dream wedding in every way. Capturing all the highlights of our special day. It`s truly a masterpiece. We highly recommend Zela Films!
    Thank you so much! Love, Joe & Regina

Sent on 01/15/2018

Marisa · Married on 10/06/2017

Hiring Zela Films was one of the best wedding decisions we made. Not only are they amazing to work with and have great pricing, but the end results were incredible. We couldn't get enough of our coming soon trailer and highlight film. All of our friends on social media were overwhelmed at the high end quality of the videos. Even our full length film was awesome and we can't wait to show our entire family for many years to come. I would highly recommend Zack, Lydia and their team and will absolutely use them again for any and all future events. Thank you again for a job done excellently.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Bianca · Married on 09/03/2017

I am a television producer, so I was looking for a wedding videographer that would be willing to hand over all of the raw files allowing me to do the video editing. I received Zack's information from a former colleague who was familiar with his work as a wedding videographer, and Zela Films turned out to be an excellent match for us. They worked with us to offer a reasonable price for the raw files, were very responsive and professional, and they delivered all of the HD footage on a flash drive. The footage was stunning and shot in the cinematic style that we wanted. I only have one minor critique of their work. Our first dance was choreographed, so I just wish they would have been able to capture a wider shot of the whole dance floor along with the closer shots they provided. The closer shots are beautiful, but we would love to have seen how our dance moves looked as a whole from a distance. Even given this small critique, I still have to give Zela Films a 5 out of 5 star rating for an awesome experience. My husband and I would recommend Zela to any couple looking for a cinematic look for their wedding video.

Sent on 02/08/2018

Maura · Married on 08/05/2017

We had our wedding in the beginning of August and I cannot say enough great things about Zela Films!! Zack and Lydia were beyond exceptional and were a blast to work with! They really know what they are doing and create such beautiful films! Both the teaser video and the highlight video we received captured our day perfectly in such a special way and allows us as well as our families to relive our wedding day over and over! I can't count the number of people who commented that our video brought tears to their eyes, it speaks volumes of their skills! Thank you so much Zack and Lydia, you were absolutely amazing and we could not be happier having you share in our special day!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/15/2017

Unbelievable! Zela Films did the videography for my wedding in July and they nailed it!

Zack and Lydia really listened to what my husband and I wanted. We had a few specific requests for our final wedding video and they clearly listened to what was important to us and delivered. Zack was extremely responsive and communicative leading up to the wedding, always eager to help answer any questions I had.

He and Lydia arrived at the wedding right on time and went right to work. They are both so laid back and made us feel very comfortable and are so personable that I forgot they were filming us, it just felt like we were all hanging out! They strike the perfect balance between professionalism and fun.

My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about Zela films. Check out some of their videos on Vimeo and if you like their style then I highly suggest you consider using their services!

Thanks Zack and Lydia for everything!!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Savannah · Married on 07/02/2017

Zack and Lydia were the absolute best! They both are so easy to work with and make you feel like you've known them forever. The quality of work they produce is phenomenal! I wish I could have them following me around making videos of me all the time! If you are on the fence about getting a cinematographer, I would highly recommend that you get one. I am so thankful we found Zack and Lydia and I will definitely be recommending them to anyone who is looking for a cinematographer for their wedding or special event.

THANK YOU SOOO SOOO MUCH ZELA FILMS! :)

Check out our amazing video! https://vimeo.com/225334645

Sent on 09/25/2017

Monica · Married on 07/01/2017

We’re so thankful we were able to have Zela Films for our wedding day. They were so professional, accommodating, and patient. We highly recommend their services.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Rebecca · Married on 06/24/2017

Zela Films deliver a truly artistic vision with their productions. I was blown away by their work. They were able to take the moments of the most memorable day of my life and showcase a story that reveals just how truly special that day was to me. This video provides me with a capsule in time that I will share with my family and loved ones for the rest of my life.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Zack and Lydia were a dream to work with! I went back and forth about wedding videography, but was referred to check out Zela's website. Once I saw how they capture each couple's day with such an individualized style, I knew I'd regret not utilizing them. We are so happy with how everything turned out. Our day flew by so quickly! It's incredible to be able to look back at the day from start to finish. So happy we chose Zela to be such a huge part of our big day!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Alexis · Married on 04/29/2017

Zeal films did an AMAZING job with our wedding video. From the teaser film to the edited version, we are in Awh! Watching our teaser film felt like we were in a wedding commercial--that's the degree of perfection. The greatest part was the cameras weren't in your face and the team were completely transparent during filming. Keep up the great work Zelda films.

Cheers,
    The Cooper

Sent on 06/30/2017

Sandra · Married on 04/15/2017

Working with Zela Films was the most amazing experience. They made us feel very comfortable capturing our special day. They were professional and captured our moments with there unique style and passion for their profession. Couldn't have picked a better person to film an important time in our lives.Thank you so much for your creative and professional work

Sent on 06/02/2017

Kyra · Married on 11/12/2016

Zack was absolutely wonderful to work with. From the communication leading up to the wedding through receiving our completed video, the process was easy! There were moments captured on the big day that I wasn't expecting to be captured and that made the highlight video that much more of a delight. The final video was perfect. We felt like we were back there on that day. Zack and his assistant, Lydia, caught the small details. Even the beautiful flash drive and box were the perfect touch!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Tina · Married on 09/10/2016

BOOK HIM NOW !!!!
    Zack and his team were so skilled, so professional, and so nice!!
    While they have all the desirable attributes of true professionals - flexible, capable, on time, agreeable, well dressed, etc - I think that have that something extra that you want on your wedding day - they were so friendly - we felt immediately comfortable with Zack and his team - and they had that magical touch where they were "invisible" during the moments you don't want distractions, and yet there to capture every second of it.
    And then for the most important outcome: The product. The Movies. SO. WONDERFUL!
    The opening with his amazing aerial drone footage, the overlaid audio of the ceremony - the chosen shots - put together with true artistic talent!
    Zack is the real thing. And at a steal of a fee.
    Do not hesitate - book him now, you will regret missing out on him if you delay!
    ****
    Zack,
    Thank you soooooooo much for being amazing, and putting up with me during the planning process :)
    I wish you all the success in the world - you deserve it, and I'll be forever glad we picked you for our special day!
    Tina & Shawn 2016

Sent on 01/18/2017

Stella · Married on 08/06/2016

Zach is great! I was nervous but zach was wonderful throughout the entire process! He is easy to work with and very responsive. He really took the time to get to know me which was wonderful. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/14/2017