Zdrada Photos Reviews

44 | Atkinson, NH

44 Reviews for Zdrada Photos

• Debra

Debra Park · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Very Happy with Our Photos.

Valerie is not only Very Nice person to work with , she also knows her stuff. She has a Great Eye when taking pictures. She just when and how to capture those special moments. My Husband and I had her for our Wedding and we are Very Pleased with the results.And her Prices are Very Fair. I am Glad we went with her and no one else . Thank you Valerie for making our day so Special.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Zdrada Photos's reply:

Debra, so much fun taking your pictures, what a beautiful wedding day. thank you for your lovely review.
  • Britta

Britta Osberg · Getting married on 03/13/2021

Excellent Photographer

Valerie is the best! We had her booked for our wedding (that hasn’t happened yet) but when my friend bailed on engagement pictures this past summer she replied immediately and was able to come out last minute that weekend. My finance and I came in super nervous, never having professional pictures taken before and she honestly made it so comfortable and fun. We laughed while trying to be serious then got caught in the rain. Valerie had the best spirits about it! We are getting married in March 2021 and any questions I have along the way she is very responsive to emails. I can’t wait to have her shoot our wedding!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Denise Hallinan · Married on 10/23/2019

Wedding day photography

Valerie was just really easy going and easy to work with. We came to her because our original photographer decided to up her price 2 months before the wedding... I was not thrilled to say the least. She is very reasonable in her prices and scales them to fit your day, not a cookie cutter template pricing. I found Valerie on Bark I believe, and she was the only down to earth personality that came across my emails. The morning of getting me ready before the ceremony took a chaotic turn because of a late bridesmaid..and Valerie just dove right in and I never felt any pressure from her, nor did I even know she was taking some of the pictures she did. She was fun and funny and made the day easy for us.

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing pictures

The photos out beautiful. Valerie did our engagement photos as well. She accommodating and unbelievably amazing.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Misty Mcgovern · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazingly Fabulous!

Valerie is amazing! Our wedding photos are spectacular! She was able to capture the magic of our day. Valerie gives great advice for photos, poses, and knows how to utilize the light and surroundings to create beautiful pictures. Also, we received our photos rather quickly. Excellent choice for any photos. Valerie is a true artist!

Charlie & Misty
    09/07/2019
    Atkinson, NH

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Matthew & Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/03/2019

Valerie Zdrada

Valerie was fun to work with and very energetic to be around very open to ideas and very professional. My husband and I both enjoyed working with her.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Natalia

Natalia Grechanova · Married on 06/22/2019

Great fun photographer for your wedding!

We got our photography package as a gift. Fun, outgoing but yet professional Valerie responded very quickly, listened attentively to all our wishes. Pictures were ready to view and to order for printing as soon as 3 days after the wedding. Quick and easy quality service!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Marney

Marney Ostrowski · Married on 03/29/2019

Thoughtful and organized photographer!

We had a really small wedding and Valerie was more then accommodating and eager to help us on our day. She was easy to work with and very organized on a day that is already very chaotic! She was a wonderful choice for our special day!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Jeremy · Married on 11/03/2018

Zdrada photography

Val was great! She helped us plan out our special day and kept us laughing while giving us amazing wedding photos.

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent and amazing to say the least

Val was amazing, she did an awesome capturing our wedding day and we wouldn’t have asked for more beautiful pictures. If you are looking to work with someone who is personable, relatable, and down to earth, Val is your girl.

We will definitely be contacting her for future photo opportunities.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Melita Marquez · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent!

She's professional, very helpful, and makes you feel comfortable. Great customer service!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Laura Levesque · Married on 09/29/2018

Professional. No nonsense. Great Photos!

Zdrara photos provided us with treasured memories. I highly recommend Valerie.

Valerie photographed our late September wedding and was so great to work with. We met with her a couple of months before the wedding she helped us put together a list of "must have" photos. We also talked about the wedding day timeline. She told us how much time we would need for our "couple's photos" and candids during our reception. She was spot on.

The best part was I told her that two of my nieces were on the autism spectrum and they may be difficult to photograph during the ceremony. When I arrived at the venue (we decided not to do "first looks", a personal choice) Valerie was photographing them while it was still quiet and we ended up with absolutely precious photos of both of them.

We got to see our pictures soon after our wedding and we are still trying to decide which to pick for prints. Again. Great experience. She really understood our unique family situation and created great memories for us.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Daniel Tinkham · Married on 09/22/2018

Valerie is a wonderful photographer, highly recommended!!

Valerie went above and beyond right from the beginning. she came to our house for the initial meeting and we told her how things were going to happen and she got to know the situation and really helped us out a lot. The wedding went on without any hitches and she was great at coordinating. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a good local photographer!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Carlos · Married on 07/28/2018

The best photographer

Valerie was perfect! She helped us a lot and did everything to make possible all our wishes. The pictures were wonderful. She was very kind
    With my wife doing always the best to make her happier!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Jeanne · Married on 07/22/2018

Valerie was a PLEASURE to work with!! She spent time with me before the wedding to make sure her photography was a personalized experience for us and it truly was. Everyone LOVES our wedding pictures!! Thank you Valerie for everything!! Bill and Jeanne Edmondson

Sent on 09/13/2018

Tayleia Niemi · Married on 04/28/2018

Our Wedding

Zdrada was very sweet! We had a very small budget for our wedding and she accommodated as much as possible to fit our needs! She knows what she's doing and makes sure to use the time she has wisely. I appreciate all of the work she put into our wedding to five is great photos :)

Sent on 12/09/2018

Ashley · Married on 02/10/2018

Val was a pleasure to work with. She does excellent work and captured many candid moments. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Kim · Married on 10/22/2017

Valerie did a wonderful job on our wedding photos. We only planned our wedding three months in advance and were worried that we wouldn’t be able to find a photographer. Valerie met with us right away, gave us a quote and booked our wedding for photos. The photos were great and her prices were very reasonable.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Janelle · Married on 10/20/2017

Valerie was absolutely amazing to work with. Before we even got the pictures back my husband and I raved about her but our proofs just came in today and blew us away! She is so talented and fantastic to work with. We would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Allison · Married on 10/14/2017

Val has a great sense of humor and made our wedding shoot fun - even for me, as someone that hates getting my picture taken! I would recommend Val to anyone interested in great photos and a coup,e laughs along the way.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Jan · Married on 09/09/2017

We liked Valerie right from the start. She was very responsive to our needs . We had a small wedding and she handled it beautifully. Our guests were very impressed with her. We would certainly recommend her!

Sent on 12/01/2017
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/03/2017

We are very happy with how great our engagement photos turned out. Valerie is funny, engaging and was very responsive. We can't wait to shoot our Hogwarts wedding with her!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Kara · Married on 11/19/2016

She is very easy to get along with, accommodates with you for what you would like for your wedding and executes it. She was my first choice and I am so glad I hired her to do my wedding, the pictures came out amazing I can't stop looking at them. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/06/2016

Valerie did such an amazing job as our photographer! She worked within our budget and took the most beautiful photos. She took special care to make sure we got great family shots, and the photos with me and my husband (with the sunset in the background!) will help us remember our special day for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Stacey · Married on 10/22/2016

i hired Valerie for my wedding and she did an awesome job! She was very responsive to all my inquiries. Valerie was very easy to work with. I would highly recommend Valerie.

Sent on 11/28/2016