Zdrada Photos Reviews

Zdrada Photos 6
Zdrada Photos 7
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent and amazing to say the least

Val was amazing, she did an awesome capturing our wedding day and we wouldn’t have asked for more beautiful pictures. If you are looking to work with someone who is personable, relatable, and down to earth, Val is your girl.

We will definitely be contacting her for future photo opportunities.

Melita Marquez · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent!

She's professional, very helpful, and makes you feel comfortable. Great customer service!

Laura Levesque · Married on 09/29/2018

Professional. No nonsense. Great Photos!

Zdrara photos provided us with treasured memories. I highly recommend Valerie.

Valerie photographed our late September wedding and was so great to work with. We met with her a couple of months before the wedding she helped us put together a list of "must have" photos. We also talked about the wedding day timeline. She told us how much time we would need for our "couple's photos" and candids during our reception. She was spot on.

The best part was I told her that two of my nieces were on the autism spectrum and they may be difficult to photograph during the ceremony. When I arrived at the venue (we decided not to do "first looks", a personal choice) Valerie was photographing them while it was still quiet and we ended up with absolutely precious photos of both of them.

We got to see our pictures soon after our wedding and we are still trying to decide which to pick for prints. Again. Great experience. She really understood our unique family situation and created great memories for us.

Daniel Tinkham · Married on 09/22/2018

Valerie is a wonderful photographer, highly recommended!!

Valerie went above and beyond right from the beginning. she came to our house for the initial meeting and we told her how things were going to happen and she got to know the situation and really helped us out a lot. The wedding went on without any hitches and she was great at coordinating. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a good local photographer!

Carlos · Married on 07/28/2018

The best photographer

Valerie was perfect! She helped us a lot and did everything to make possible all our wishes. The pictures were wonderful. She was very kind
    With my wife doing always the best to make her happier!

Jeanne · Married on 07/22/2018

Valerie was a PLEASURE to work with!! She spent time with me before the wedding to make sure her photography was a personalized experience for us and it truly was. Everyone LOVES our wedding pictures!! Thank you Valerie for everything!! Bill and Jeanne Edmondson

Tayleia Niemi · Married on 04/28/2018

Our Wedding

Zdrada was very sweet! We had a very small budget for our wedding and she accommodated as much as possible to fit our needs! She knows what she's doing and makes sure to use the time she has wisely. I appreciate all of the work she put into our wedding to five is great photos :)

Ashley · Married on 02/10/2018

Val was a pleasure to work with. She does excellent work and captured many candid moments. I highly recommend her services!

Kim · Married on 10/22/2017

Valerie did a wonderful job on our wedding photos. We only planned our wedding three months in advance and were worried that we wouldn’t be able to find a photographer. Valerie met with us right away, gave us a quote and booked our wedding for photos. The photos were great and her prices were very reasonable.

Janelle · Married on 10/20/2017

Valerie was absolutely amazing to work with. Before we even got the pictures back my husband and I raved about her but our proofs just came in today and blew us away! She is so talented and fantastic to work with. We would recommend her to everyone!

Zdrada Photos 8
    Zdrada Photos 15
    Zdrada Photos 16
    Zdrada Photos 17

Allison · Married on 10/14/2017

Val has a great sense of humor and made our wedding shoot fun - even for me, as someone that hates getting my picture taken! I would recommend Val to anyone interested in great photos and a coup,e laughs along the way.

Jan · Married on 09/09/2017

We liked Valerie right from the start. She was very responsive to our needs . We had a small wedding and she handled it beautifully. Our guests were very impressed with her. We would certainly recommend her!

• Kim

Kim · Married on 06/03/2017

We are very happy with how great our engagement photos turned out. Valerie is funny, engaging and was very responsive. We can't wait to shoot our Hogwarts wedding with her!

Kara · Married on 11/19/2016

She is very easy to get along with, accommodates with you for what you would like for your wedding and executes it. She was my first choice and I am so glad I hired her to do my wedding, the pictures came out amazing I can't stop looking at them. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sarah · Married on 11/06/2016

Valerie did such an amazing job as our photographer! She worked within our budget and took the most beautiful photos. She took special care to make sure we got great family shots, and the photos with me and my husband (with the sunset in the background!) will help us remember our special day for the rest of our lives.

Stacey · Married on 10/22/2016

i hired Valerie for my wedding and she did an awesome job! She was very responsive to all my inquiries. Valerie was very easy to work with. I would highly recommend Valerie.

Deborah · Married on 10/15/2016

Valerie was not only a true professional but her creativity was beyond exceptional! She knew exactly the pictures to take for our wedding! They were exquisite! I would highly recommend Valerie!
    -John & Deb

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

Valerie was an amazing photographer/woman. She was so helpful at the beginning before we even booked her - she explained what she felt was a great timeline for the day of and put me at ease. I went with a list of questions, and she addressed every question except for 1 before I even had a chance to ask them. She required a reasonable down payment and allows you to break up the rest of the bill into payments if you would. Because her pricing was so great I opted to just give her Cash on the day of the service.

Afterward the contract was signed she left me alone. Which was the best thing ever. She always responded timely if I had any questions. She was a great support to have - without needing to dictate what she wanted. She definitely provided me the guidence I needed.

The day of she was on time and ready to work. My family can be hard sometimes - she smiled and was extremely professional. She was exactly what I needed to keep the wedding party in line and on schedule. If she was not assertive we would still be taking pictures today a month and a half later. She was in great communication with our DJ the day of to help coordinate all the event timelines so she was ready to snap pictures of everything.

The wedding was on a Saturday in August which is an extremely busy time for photographers and she had all the pictures ready to view online the Wednesday following the wedding. She made a beautiful slideshow and sent the link right away. It was easy to share with everyone and anyone can order prints right from there.

We have not ordered any prints yet - we can not decide which ones we want to get because there are so many phenomenal ones. Her packages are at a great value and for a reasonable amount more she gives an edited disc of all the pictures.

When we have any events in the future we will definitely call Valerie first! I really can not describe how happy we are with all the process and service provided.

Andrea · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I shopped around for a reasonably priced photographer. Valerie was available for us at a very acceptable package. We received our images and enjoyed so many that it was a difficult choice to narrow it down. Thank you for making our special day a memorable one.400

Christine · Married on 07/09/2016

Valerie was very prompt and professional and took excellent pictures without breaking the bank! I would highly recommend her.

Kerri · Married on 09/19/2015

Very pleased with Valerie and our wedding photos are gorgeous!

Karen · Married on 08/08/2015

Valerie did an awesome job of capturing the happiness of our day. We have beautiful candids in which you can see the emotion at the moment. They are not fake looking poses. The photos of the reception were my surprise in how many photos were taken without us even being aware and how special they are of our guests. I am completely happy in the service for a great price.

Cassandra · Married on 06/02/2015

Val has always provided my family with excellent photographs. She is so personable and patient!

Valerie was professional, kind, and very helpful. She made sure that my husband and I smiled and looked beautiful in all our pictures. Everyone loved her enthusiasm as well as positiveness. She's easy to talk to and listens and captures the small important detail.

Nancy · Married on 09/20/2014

We had the pleasure of having Valerie had do our wedding photos September 20th 2014; she was easy to talk with when we first meet answered our questions, her prices where reasonable she’s wonderful to work with.
    She is a professional, the photos came out beautifully, we are very pleased with the results, and she is just amazing…

Nancy & Brian