ZBest Limousine Service Reviews

ZBest Limousine Service 1
  • William

William Turbert · Getting married on 05/04/2021

Two Wedding Assignments Solved

As Out-Of-Town parents of the groom, we had two assignments to complete: (1) to shuttle 25 guests back and forth to a scheduled Friday Night rehearsal dinner, which we were hosting and the second and most important, (2) to transport the future bride the following day to a downtown Baltimore Wedding Venue. On the advice from a Baltimore City Police Officer, we called ZBestworldwide because he said they had the largest reputation and that they could arrange both.
    A quick telephone call and ZBest provided a 27 Passenger MiniBus and Lincoln Towncar. Two tremendously important events were completed with professional care. We highly recommend ZBestworldwide.

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Michele

michele pierson · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing!

ZBest is an incredible transportation service, and I highly recommend you use them for any and all of your upcoming wedding events. ZBest is professional, friendly and truly work with you to make your experience easy and stress free! I had the true pleasure of working with Wendy and she was amazing! I 100%, 5 stars, recommend ZBest and their team.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Jacqueline O'Toole · Married on 08/24/2019

Professional and accomodating

Wendy was our point person leading into the wedding and she went above and beyond to make sure we had what we needed. We even changed our plans at one point and needed to downsize our vehicles and she was incredibly accommodating and helpful. We could not have been happier with her and the Zbest drivers on the day of!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 08/09/2019

Excellent Service

Wendy was very professional! I would definitely recommend Zbest to my friends

Sent on 02/22/2019

Anna G · Married on 08/03/2019

Great Experience!

We had a great experience using ZBest for our wedding! Kathy was wonderful to work with while coordinating the buses. She planned out our timeline well to accomodate loading times and traffic and was able to adjust to some last minute stop additions. We used two 55 person coach buses to get our many out of town guests from the hotels to the venue and then back again at the end of the night. Their drivers were extemely professional and courteous and did a fanatastic job navigating the massive buses through tight Baltimore city streets. The buses were comfortable, well air conditioned, and had bathrooms and room to store everything we needed to bring home at the end of the night from the venue. I definitely recommend ZBest to everyone.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Lauren Pollock · Married on 07/06/2019

Great experience

We loved working with ZBest. Wendy is great -- super responsive and helpful throughout the booking process. We used the sprinter limo plus a 13-passenger van, both of which arrived early to our pickup spot. The drivers were very nice and kept us moving on schedule to and from the hotel (getting ready and reception location) and the church. My husband and I also booked a car through them to the airport the morning after our wedding and had the same great experience.

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 06/29/2019

100% recommend!!

ZBest limo was awesome to work with!! Kathy helped me a tremendous amount during my planning process. From the time of my original booking, I had to add an extra shuttle, change the times of the shuttles, and change the drop off locations - ZBest (particularly Kathy) didn't skip a beat and helped with every single change!! On the day of the wedding we had zero issues and every shuttle was on time, where we needed it to be. I would 100% recommend them!!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely recommend!!

So so glad we worked with ZBest for our wedding transportation!! They were so responsive prior to the wedding - any shifts we had in regards to moving to a larger shuttle or shifting up the locations, ZBest was immediately responsive and willing to do whatever was needed! On the day of the wedding, the staff was wonderful and the shuttles were timely!! Water even provided on the shuttle!! Could not have asked for anything else - such a good experience!!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Kelly · Married on 06/01/2019

Great experience

Z Best was great. I worked with Wendy to coordinate our wedding. She was very helpful and always responded quickly whether via phone or email. She really helped me work our all of our options and made sure our day was planned perfectly. We got married at the USNA Chapel and Z Best is a Naval Academy approved vendor so they already knew all of the procedures. The guest shuttle buses and our bridal party limo were very impressive. Overall, a great experience!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Daniel · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing experience!

ZBest limousine was professional from start to finish, and they catered to our every need. Amazing experience, thank you so much!!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Courtney · Married on 12/08/2018

Executed Transportation Perfectly!

We hired a sprinter shuttle for our guests and an SUV for our wedding party for our December wedding and could not have been happier with the services ZBest provided! We had a very tight timeline for the vehicles to move people around Annapolis for our ceremony, pictures, and reception; our drivers executed our plan flawlessly! It was such peace of mind to hand the plan off to someone else and let them execute it! This was one less thing for me to worry about on my wedding day. We had the nicest drivers and everything was perfect! I’d highly recommend ZBEST, especially for weddings! :)

Sent on 12/24/2018
  • Patty

Patty · Married on 11/17/2018

Great Transportation Service

Great transportation service for in town and out of town weddings. We used the two (2) motor coaches for shuttle transportation before and after the wedding. We needed a couple of rounds and they were extremely accommodating to all of our guests. Thanks for being such a great part of our day!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Peggy Corcoran · Married on 10/27/2018

Mother of the Bride

Superior service both in making the arrangements and executing arrivals of busses and limousines perfectly and on time. Everything was handled in a courteous, professional manner.
    I highly recommend this service

Sent on 10/30/2018

Matt Sinkiat · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Limo Transportation!

ZBest was recommended to us by our wedding planner and we're happy with the service they provided. Our hotel/reception venue and the ceremony venue were about 25 minutes away from each other, and they were happy to have one limo shuttle back and forth a couple of times to transport the whole wedding party. After the ceremony, our initial limo driver was called for another assignment, so ZBest sent another limo driver to take his place. Both drivers were friendly and professional. The company's prices were competitive, too. I'd recommend ZBest to anyone looking to hire a transportation service for their wedding.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Gabby LaVerghetta · Married on 10/06/2018

Hire ZBest for a smooth ride

ZBest did a great job providing transportation for us! They were really flexible with changes to our schedule ahead of the event. The drivers were all on time, and everything went really smoothly the day of our wedding - totally recommend them!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Lucretia · Married on 09/29/2018

Courtesy and friendly

Stayed in touch with me throughout the contracting piece. Limo arrived half hour early. Driver was dressed handsome and very respectful and was ready to take me and my bridal party where ever we needed to go for pictures. Even got me to the church 20 minutes earlier than scheduled.

Sent on 10/29/2018

M · Married on 08/04/2018

For my daughter's bridesmaids and wife - wedding transportation. Let me say, from the initial phone call through the meetings, concluding with the wedding event day, ZBest lived up to their name. I have high expectations of businesses. If you are not 5 star, I won't give that rating, even though I may patronize you again. A++ company. Wendy Taylor was absolutely delightful to work with; showing and demonstrating any vehicles I wanted to see, answering all my many questions, and making me feel like a Fortune 500 executive. Pierre H, was truely a Red Carpet chauffer (very professional, on time, accommodating, etc,). Even tho the waters supplied in this beautiful 14 pass white Caddy Escalade were not iced down, Pierre pulled out a cooler of cold bottled water for us. I've only needed a stretch limo 3 important times in my family's life. ZBest delivered high quality each time. Yes, I did shop around, but no one made me feel as special as Wendy. She even introduced me to 2 execs and owner - they were just as friendly. That obviously sets a precedence for the employees. My next personal limo needs of this magnitude will be with them.
    BTW, I don't know what they pay Wendy, but they need to make sure they don't lose this jewel!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    ZBest Limousine Service 2

Courtney · Married on 06/30/2018

Great experience. Easy booking with Wendy and our driver, James, was so relaxed and accommodating. He even drove us to our after party after dropping the tired ones at the hotel. We enjoyed our experience, a lot!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Matthew · Married on 06/01/2018

Since our wedding/reception venue wasn't really close to where most of our in town guests live and our out of town guests were staying we decided to hire ZBest to shuttle our guests to and from the wedding so everyone could enjoy themselves and nobody had to worry about where they were going, when they needed to be there and then driving home afterwards. It was ZBest decision we made to hire ZBest for, what turns out to be a very important task since they were taking care of our most loved ones!

I was referred by a friend who told me to call Wendy, and so I did. From the moment we first spoke Wendy was hands down the definition of great customer service. She's very personable and she did a wonderful job of dealing with the stressed out version of me. She made it very clear that she was going to make sure everything worked out perfect for our big day and when the time came, everything was perfect! The driver was early and got everyone to the venue on time during Friday rush hour! While we didn't actually take the shuttle ourselves, I did meet the driver James and he is a very nice and polite man. In the days after our wedding, our family and many of our guests told us the shuttle was awesome and James was a huge part of that.

Anytime we need transportation in the future we are definitely going to call ZBest!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

We decided to get party bus for our bridal party for our wedding. Zbest has incredible prices and even better service. Our driver arrived early and the bus was very clean looked new. Their staff for planning was very friendly and easy to work with. These guys are great!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Madeline · Married on 10/22/2017

We used ZBest Limos to transport our guests to and from our wedding ceremony. We got married at the chapel at USNA and none of our civilian guests would have been allowed to drive onto the yard. ZBest gave us the best price quote & a military discount. We had two 28-passenger shuttles making sure our guests got where they needed to be before and after our ceremony. They made it super easy!

Sent on 11/13/2017

mitch · Married on 09/15/2017

Zbest staff was amazing to work with for our wedding transportation needs. This was such a stress-free process and I felt like their #1 customer. If you are looking for a wedding transportation service, look no further!

Sent on 04/03/2017

ZBest Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Mitch it was a pleasure to assist you with planning your transportation needs for your wedding day. Wendy Taylor

Marianne · Married on 09/09/2017

We used Z-Best for our daughter's wedding to transport guests from a hotel to wedding venue and then back on September 9th, 2017. If I could give a rating of 10 stars instead of 5 I would!! My contact at Z-Best was Wendy and I cannot find enough adjectives to describe how awesome she was to work with. She was extremely professional and organized and made the entire process very easy for us. Wendy seems to always be at work because I don't think I ever called when she did not either answer or call me right back. For me this was huge - to be able to reach someone this easily. If all the wedding vendors I worked with were as good at their jobs as Wendy, I would have been a lot less stressed! But what truly makes Wendy special is that she was caring and genuinely wanted to help us. She went out of her way to figure out how to get us what we wanted and still stay within our budget, and this was not easy, but she did it. She was so kind and easy to talk to and even made us feel like everything was going to be okay.
    We had two vehicles and both arrived on time in the afternoon and later for the return trips. The drivers were courteous and friendly and knew the routes. The vehicles were very clean, and comfortable. What a great experience we had dealing with your company! Our thanks to everyone there, you have a very professional and wonderful business!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Valerie · Married on 09/02/2017

Z Best was an amazing company to work with for our wedding! They provided a limo for our bridal party and a mini-bus for our guests! They were not only on time, but early and were able to drive us and our guests to the multiple different locations without a problem! The drivers were great and so accommodating! The limo and bus were so nice and everyone loved them (bridal party and guests included!)!

We'd recommend ZBest to anyone trying to find transportation for a special event and would definitely use them again!

Sent on 10/04/2017
  • Shontea

Shontea · Married on 08/25/2017

Wendy was amazing!!!!!!!!!! I had already booked with another company and had cold feet about them. I contacted ZBEST and spoke to Wendy she made me feel at ease. She was so pleasant and helpful. Thanks for making my wedding day smooth.

Sent on 09/14/2017