Zauche Videography Reviews

1 User photo

• Sara

Sara P. · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Attention to Detail

Brandon and Jessica of Zauche Videography truly exceeded all of our expectations. They were courteous and professional prior to our event. They understood how difficult it was for us a bride and groom to plan a wedding during the ever-changing COVID landscape.

On our wedding day, Brandon and Jessica got down to business filming diligently and Jessica snapped lots of quick pictures and videos (I’ll come back to this in a moment). Brandon was very detail focused helping us find a good position in very subtle ways offering positioning suggestions and helping us look our best on our wedding day. At the end of the night, Jessica sent us all of those captured moments, which Thomas and I truly loved being able to see and distribute immediately to our family. Due to COVID we had a much more intimate wedding and those images that Brandon and Jessica captured enabled us to make our family who couldn’t be present instantly feel transported to our wedding. We could not be more appreciative of their attention to detail and skill.

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Emma

Emma B. · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Best Videographers!

They were incredible to work with! Super friendly and kind, and our video turned out perfect! We are in love with how it all turned out! I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel D. · Married on 03/02/2021

The BEST Experience

Brandon and Jessica made our day a dream come true. Not only were they a joy to work with on our big day, the product we received was incredible. We received a 7 minute highlight video, and a full recording of our ceremony, first dances, speeches, and dancing. They are kind, loving, exceptional at their job, and affordable!

Sent on 08/30/2020

Michaela O. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing/Easy to work with

Highly recommend!! They are the sweetest couple and so easy to work with. I received my highlight and full video in a VERY timely manner. It was rainy and iffy weather on my wedding day but they worked with it and did amazing!!

Sent on 10/24/2020

Ashleigh P. · Married on 09/19/2020

Captured all of our Special Moments

Zauche Videography captured all of our special moments during our wedding day! They gave us a preview of our wedding video while we were on our honeymoon and we absolutely loved seeing our wedding day through the video. They are always there to capture the fun times throughout the day and put everything together so creatively. They are super easy to work with & made me feel like I did not have to worry about anything with them!

Sent on 02/03/2021
  • Kendra

Kendra P. · Married on 09/09/2020

Amazing experience

Our wedding video was beautiful! So many special moments were captured without us even knowing it was happening. The final product is something we will treasure forever. We have recommended Zauche Videography to friends and know they won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Tara

Tara D. · Married on 07/18/2020

Duym Wedding with Brandon and Jessica

Zauche videography is AMAZING!!! We were so happy to have them video our big day. Not only did they help capture my favorite moments, they also were a big help to me on the wedding day. Jessica was always close by taking pictures on her phone so I could see my hair, bringing me water, running to grab things I needed. Brandon and Jessica are so fun to work with too and made us feel comfortable.

Sent on 10/25/2020

Meredith R. · Married on 05/29/2020

The best videographer

So flexible and I love our video!! They are very responsive and timely with answering questions and the videos! I’m so happy with the way ours turned out (one of the only things on our pandemic wedding day to go perfectly!) I can’t recommend enough!!

Sent on 08/28/2020

Savannah H. · Married on 02/11/2020

Best in Biz!

Jessica & Brandon are the best in the wedding video business. They are kind, helpful, and make wedding days so much less stressful. Not to mention, their work is beautiful and speaks for itself. These two are the dream team. Hire them, you won't regret it.

Sent on 11/02/2020

Becca W. · Married on 12/14/2019

Loved working with them!

Our wedding planner introduced us to Brandon and Jessica and we loved working with them for our wedding last year in December. We love our footage and videos. We really appreciate the details they were able to capture and the care they took to help us remember our special day. We would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/28/2020
  • Macy

Macy M. · Married on 11/17/2019

10/10 Experience!

Our wedding day was perfect and to have someone so talented capture the perfect day is amazing! We absolutely loved working with Brandon and Jessica! They were incredible to work with. They were always so quick to respond and answer any questions we had. The day of the wedding they were on time and did such a fantastic job capturing the day and being apart of the day! Loved getting to work with these two!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/12/2019

A Quality Videographer

Brandon and Jessica Zauche are a great team! They came recommended to me and after seeing their reasonable pricing, I decided to book them About two weeks before the wedding, I filled out a questionnaire that gave them all the details about my wedding. I do wish we had done that part sooner but it worked out just fine. Zauche arrived on time and video-graphed my entire day from getting ready to the sparkler exit. It even rained during my outdoor wedding but that did not affect the quality of the video. They were able to record every part of the ceremony, even the private prayer which I did not know about until I watched the video. That made me so happy! Zauche Videography had a quick turn-around time even during their busiest season. My video will be cherished forever. Thank you both so much! Y'all are so kind and were a great addition to my day.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Caroline R. · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing team!

The Zauche team is incredible! Very kind, calm, and patient on the wedding day! They knew exactly what shots they wanted and I didn't have to worry about a thing! My video is perfect and captures all of our favorite moments!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Ryann G. · Married on 11/16/2018

Incredible!

Jessie and Brandon were everything I could have asked for on my wedding day. They were flexible and adapted to everything going on around them, yet captured such beautiful, authentic moments. We received the video SO fast, which brought my husband and I to tears. We will cherish this video forever. Seriously, go with Zauche for your video!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Emily · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful Wedding Video

We loved working with Brandon & Jessica! Our video is beyond amazing! They did such a wonderful job capturing our beautiful wedding day. We couldn’t have asked for a better videographer! Beautiful work. We recommend Zauche Videography 100%

-Emily & Eli

Sent on 12/13/2018

Billy B. · Married on 10/26/2018

Zauche Videographer Review

Brandon and Jessica were wonderful to work with. Booking our date with them was super simple and they were able to work within our budget. On the day of we barely noticed them but they got a bunch of great shots. The highlight clip and the raw footage they captured were amazing!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Jeff · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing Wedding Videographer

Zach was a consummate professional. He did a great job and gave us memories that we will forever cherish. Beautifully edited videos, couldn’t ask for more. Great value for the product. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Boo · Married on 06/30/2018

Jessica and Brandon were so amazing to work with! They were great and communicating and so flexible when we had to change plans around a little bit. They also sent our highlight video back to us so quickly and it was beyond amazing! I would recommend them 100 times to be your videographer!!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Holly · Married on 06/23/2018

Did exactly everything that was asked and more!! Such a great company!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Makayla · Married on 05/19/2018

Brandon and Jessica are the perfect team!!! They do such an amazing job! 110% recommend them for your wedding day!

Sent on 07/31/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 04/07/2018

Brandon and Jessica were a dream to work with. My wedding planner recommended them, and I am so grateful. They made us, our family, and wedding party feel like family and so comfortable. They went as far as hand delivering extra dvd's. They definitely went above and beyond. Our wedding day was unusually cold for April and they were so flexible with us and our venue to endure the cold weather. 10 out of 10 times I would recommend them to anyone. We are so thankful we chose them to capture our special day. We love watching our video and glad we have those memories captured to enjoy for a lifetime!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Morgan · Married on 11/04/2017

Brandon was great! We only wanted a small "highlight" video and Brandon accommodated our timeline and even was fine with some last minute adjustments. Super responsive and super easy to work with, and we love our video!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Hannah · Married on 10/20/2017

Brandon and Jessica are such a sweet couple to work with. They will even go run and grab your wedding rings if you forget them during the ceremony!!! ;) Their work is incredible and they perfectly captured our wedding day. I have received so many compliments on our wedding video, and it is something we will cherish forever. It was a huge blessing to have them be part of our wedding day. I would hire them over and over again!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Meredith · Married on 09/30/2017

Brandon and Jessica are so nice and very easy to work with. They are respectful of your wishes, and flexible with the plans you have for your special day. They provide a beautiful, high quality video very quickly, and are very easy to communicate with! I'm so glad I hired Zauche Videography for my wedding! I couldn't be more pleased with my video! Thank ya'll so much for making such a sweet and special day one we can relive over and over again!

Sent on 11/14/2017
  • Georgia

Georgia · Married on 09/16/2017

Brandon and Jessica are the dynamic duo! They were both professional yet personable and captured our wedding day better than we could have ever imagined! Investing in a wedding video is worth every penny and Zauche Videography surpassed every expectation I had - our video is the best!

Sent on 10/09/2017