Zanthos Wedding Services Reviews

Zanthos Wedding Services 5
Zanthos Wedding Services 6
Zanthos Wedding Services 7

Beth Daniel · Married on 10/22/2019

Easy to work with and everything set up on schedule.

So nice to have a microphone at a Rehearsal Dinner so toasts can be heard. We were on the rooftop of Hemingway’s Island Grill and our words would have been lost in the wind were it not for the use of a microphone. The speakers were excellent and it was nice to create our own playlist for background music throughout the evening. Great job!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Jill

Jill Harper · Married on 10/05/2019

Zanthos Wedding Services Deserves A THOUSAND STARS!!!

My new hubby and I hired Zanthos Wedding Services as our DJ, and it was without a doubt a God thing. I had "interviewed" at least 20 other DJ's, but none of them lived up to my expectations (even just talking to them via phone I could tell they were not what we wanted). And then I found Neil Zanthos. Little did I know, he was going to save the day. LITERALLY! There were several small hiccups during our wedding and our reception...but guess who was there to resolve every single issue? NEIL! That's right...our DJ stepped up to the plate and truly helped with every single problem we encountered, and did all he could to make sure our wedding day went as smooth as possible. At one point people thought he was my wedding coordinator too!!!! I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that THIS MAN is who you need to hire as your DJ. He had people out there dancing and having a great time the entire night. He brought his bubble machine, which the kiddos LOVED. And he was just sooooo increidbly kind from start to finish. Every time I talked to him on the phone months ahead of time, he was so calming and always reassured me that no matter what happened, he would go with the flow and do everything he could to ensure our day was perfect. And man o man did he ever deliver!!! We will never truly be able to thank Neil for all he did for us. But I'm hopeful that this review will somewhat capture just how much we appreciate him.

Jill

Sent on 10/14/2019
    Zanthos Wedding Services 8
    Zanthos Wedding Services 9

Amanda C · Married on 07/08/2019

Celebration of Love

Neil went out of his way to personalize the experience for us! He was super responsive and flexible down to the last minute! We would definitely recommend him and his services.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Kalyn · Married on 06/25/2019

The best guy hands down!

We do not live in Pensacola, so we had a lot
    Of questions regarding...well, everything! Neil was always quick to reply or pick up the phone and call when I had questions about anything I should do. We hired him as our DJ but he was SO MUCH more than that. He helped us with everything, just because he wanted to! He’s great! A very hard worker and even my husband loved him and noticed how hard he works!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Heather H. · Married on 04/27/2019

Easy to work with and delivered everything as promised

Neil was great to work with for my daughter’s wedding and did everything as we had planned. He was a great MC for the evening’s activities as well, and everyone had such a great time dancing!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Jessica Hall · Married on 04/13/2019

The best around!!!

Neil was an AMAZING DJ and kept the party going!! My guests enjoyed him and complimented him to me all night long. This was an outside wedding and when the threat of a storm came in- he was flexible and adjusted the schedule to ensure we hit all of our reception milestones. He even noticed an issue with our cake when it was being delivered to the venue and addressed it himself to have it fixed! I wouldn’t have ever known because he made sure everything went smooth. I cannot image us having such an amazing wedding day without his services. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! 😊

Sent on 04/23/2019

Amber Coffman · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing!!!!!

I was so relieved to have found Neil; he helped my destination wedding come to life!!! He was so amazing and organized. He rolled with my suggestions and gave his professional opinions to make everything perfect!!!!! Thank you sooo much!!!!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Zanthos Wedding Services 10
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/08/2019

Great Wedding DJ!

Neil was a great wedding DJ! We sent him a list of songs and he played many of them throughout our reception. Also, Neil responded to emails sometimes in just minutes or hours. I always knew he would respond very quickly. I highly recommend him for a wedding DJ! He helped make our reception so much fun! Thank you, Neil! 😄

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/02/2019

Best DJ ever!!

Neil was the most amazing DJ for our wedding! He went above and beyond to make our day special and perfect. He attended rehearsal and played the music for us to practice with, and he kept everybody on the dance floor through the night of our wedding! He was very organized, and communication was always great! We could not have asked for a better DJ! Seriously, book him for your events! Thank you so much Neil!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Shauna · Married on 12/07/2018

Neil was great!

Neil was a very professional DJ who knew what to do and his equipment worked great! He was so helpful, very friendly in demeanor, and very reasonably priced! Would recommend!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Amy N · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect wedding!

Neil was the officiant and DJ for our wedding, and everything was perfect! This was a destination wedding for us so we only met Neil once before the wedding, but we trusted him immediately! Neil was super responsive, organized, and is definitely a pro and knows exactly what hes doing! The ceremony was beautiful and we had such a fun time during the reception, as did all our friends and family! It was all so perfect! We would very highly recommend him!!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Luis

Luis Marquez · Married on 09/29/2018

The best decision for your wedding!

Neil (Zanthos Wedding Services) was excellent to work with. He provided ceremony and reception music. He was also the officiant and the ceremony was outstanding. This was a destination wedding so everything was planned over calls/emails and he made it work so easy making great suggestions and trying new stuff like the Hora Loca (ask him about that, you’ll probably thank me later).

He is a great person and when we met him the day before the wedding we were so glad and relieved that we choose the perfect person to make our wedding a dream come true.

It’s been over a month since the wedding and we still have people asking if he travels to do events out of Florida. He made the guests feel at home, the reception was incredible. He even took the time to shoot some pictures, checking that the needs of the guests were covered while working close with us for every detail.

If you are planing your wedding in Pensacola please contact Zanthos Wedding Services immediately! You will not regret it and planing your wedding will be much easier with their help.

Neil, we can’t thank you enough for everything you did. You are awesome! God bless you man.

Gloriely & Luis

Sent on 11/17/2018

Leina · Married on 07/07/2018

This was a destination wedding for us, and being over 10 hours away was a serious concern for us! Neil made this process a breeze! He kept in touch with ya via email and phone calls, answered all of our questions and even made some really amazing suggestions! My wedding was amazing and Neil even stepped on to take a few shots for us once fhw photographer left! Thank you Neil for everything you did for us and we’ll definitely use you again if we ever need a DJ in Florida!!!

Brittany and Leina Ussin ❤️

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Zanthos Wedding Services 11

Melissa · Married on 06/16/2018

Neil was wonderful thru the whole experience. Not only was he quick to get back to the bride when she had questions but also the Mother and mother in law. We never felt unappreciated or that he was bothered. He went above and beyond with his service and professionalism!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Zanthos Wedding Services 12

michael · Married on 06/09/2018

Hands Down Money Well Spent. Great service, 100% satisfactory ++ . Neil was exceptionally down to earth, kind and very professional. Great experience booking with him , he made our ceremony and reception just that much better. If youre having a wedding in the future , This Is Your Guy.

Thanks , Mike & Britt

Sent on 06/14/2018

Joe & Robin · Married on 05/25/2018

Neil did an excellent job for us on our wedding. Can't say enough about him and we would highly recommend his services!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Allison · Married on 04/14/2018

We had a last minute cancellation for our DJ and fortunately, Neil was available! He did a wonderful job with the flow of everything and even checked in with the Groom and myself about changing the order of things due to the weather. He was very responsive leading up to the wedding and helpful with song choices and time line of the evening. I would definitely recommend Zanthos Wedding Services! Thank you for saving us at the last minute, Neil!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Greg · Married on 04/06/2018

I can’t say enough about Neal. He was so helpful and professional. He helped make our wedding a total success. Thank you Neal for all you did for us.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Zanthos Wedding Services's reply:

Thanks Greg, you and Dena were an absolute pleasure to play for!!! :)

Angel · Married on 03/31/2018

Book Now! You will not regret it! We had a destination wedding and booked Neil through WeddingWire almost 8 months before our wedding date. He kept in contact the whole time, checking in periodically to make sure everything was running smoothly. By the wedding day we were already impressed with his customer service, and Neil still exceeded our expectations. As our officiant AND DJ, Neil was on time, worked to get everyone else organized and kept everything running smoothly down to the last second of the reception. Including making sure dinner AND to-go plates were made for me and my groom. Not to mention the great photos he took. Neil is the best!!

Sent on 04/19/2018
    Zanthos Wedding Services 13
    Zanthos Wedding Services 14
    Zanthos Wedding Services 15

Ashleigh · Married on 03/17/2018

Everything was perfect!!! Neil was great.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Veronica · Married on 03/16/2018

Neil was so easy to work with, interacted well with wedding party and was super nice. Was very helpful when planning reception music. He made our reception fun and even told us we could call him if we had any questions about the area-since we were coming from out of town. Was always available when I called with questions. He was a fun DJ, so happy our paths crossed.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Emily · Married on 03/03/2018

I had Zanthos wedding services as my officiant for my wedding on the beach at Hemingway’s. Thanks to all of my vendors my day was literally perfect. I would not have changed a thing.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Holly · Married on 10/14/2017

This was customer service at its finest! Neil was so great at helping me pick just the right songs!! He listened to every single thing I suggested and made this bride have the best day of her life! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Sara · Married on 09/02/2017

We were very pleased with Neil from Zanthos Wedding Services! Neil was our officiant on short notice and fit in seamlessly with our wedding ceremony and rehearsal dinner plans. He spoke at a great speed and volume for all of our guests to hear (all ages of guests on a windy beach). He worked with us to make sure the script was exactly what we wanted and was available both through email and phone with a quick response time. We highly recommend Neil for any one planning to get married in the Pensacola area!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Zanthos Wedding Services's reply:

Sara, y'all were an amazing couple and I enjoyed every minute of it!!!

Michelle · Married on 08/27/2017

We can't say enough how thankful we are to have found Zanthos Wedding Services. His work is gorgeous, he took care of every little detail and went above and beyond our expectations. We highly recommend him, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Zanthos Wedding Services's reply:

It was my pleasure Michelle, you were both wonderful!!!