Zanthos Wedding Services Reviews

Zanthos Wedding Services 4
Zanthos Wedding Services 5

Jessica Hall 路 Married on 04/13/2019

The best around!!!

Neil was an AMAZING DJ and kept the party going!! My guests enjoyed him and complimented him to me all night long. This was an outside wedding and when the threat of a storm came in- he was flexible and adjusted the schedule to ensure we hit all of our reception milestones. He even noticed an issue with our cake when it was being delivered to the venue and addressed it himself to have it fixed! I wouldn鈥檛 have ever known because he made sure everything went smooth. I cannot image us having such an amazing wedding day without his services. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! 馃槉

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Megan

Megan 路 Married on 03/08/2019

Great Wedding DJ!

Neil was a great wedding DJ! We sent him a list of songs and he played many of them throughout our reception. Also, Neil responded to emails sometimes in just minutes or hours. I always knew he would respond very quickly. I highly recommend him for a wedding DJ! He helped make our reception so much fun! Thank you, Neil! 馃槃

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • W

Whitney 路 Married on 03/02/2019

Best DJ ever!!

Neil was the most amazing DJ for our wedding! He went above and beyond to make our day special and perfect. He attended rehearsal and played the music for us to practice with, and he kept everybody on the dance floor through the night of our wedding! He was very organized, and communication was always great! We could not have asked for a better DJ! Seriously, book him for your events! Thank you so much Neil!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Shauna 路 Married on 12/07/2018

Neil was great!

Neil was a very professional DJ who knew what to do and his equipment worked great! He was so helpful, very friendly in demeanor, and very reasonably priced! Would recommend!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Amy N 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect wedding!

Neil was the officiant and DJ for our wedding, and everything was perfect! This was a destination wedding for us so we only met Neil once before the wedding, but we trusted him immediately! Neil was super responsive, organized, and is definitely a pro and knows exactly what hes doing! The ceremony was beautiful and we had such a fun time during the reception, as did all our friends and family! It was all so perfect! We would very highly recommend him!!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Luis

Luis Marquez 路 Married on 09/29/2018

The best decision for your wedding!

Neil (Zanthos Wedding Services) was excellent to work with. He provided ceremony and reception music. He was also the officiant and the ceremony was outstanding. This was a destination wedding so everything was planned over calls/emails and he made it work so easy making great suggestions and trying new stuff like the Hora Loca (ask him about that, you鈥檒l probably thank me later).

He is a great person and when we met him the day before the wedding we were so glad and relieved that we choose the perfect person to make our wedding a dream come true.

It鈥檚 been over a month since the wedding and we still have people asking if he travels to do events out of Florida. He made the guests feel at home, the reception was incredible. He even took the time to shoot some pictures, checking that the needs of the guests were covered while working close with us for every detail.

If you are planing your wedding in Pensacola please contact Zanthos Wedding Services immediately! You will not regret it and planing your wedding will be much easier with their help.

Neil, we can鈥檛 thank you enough for everything you did. You are awesome! God bless you man.

Gloriely & Luis

Sent on 11/17/2018

Leina 路 Married on 07/07/2018

This was a destination wedding for us, and being over 10 hours away was a serious concern for us! Neil made this process a breeze! He kept in touch with ya via email and phone calls, answered all of our questions and even made some really amazing suggestions! My wedding was amazing and Neil even stepped on to take a few shots for us once fhw photographer left! Thank you Neil for everything you did for us and we鈥檒l definitely use you again if we ever need a DJ in Florida!!!

Brittany and Leina Ussin 鉂わ笍

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Zanthos Wedding Services 6

Melissa 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Neil was wonderful thru the whole experience. Not only was he quick to get back to the bride when she had questions but also the Mother and mother in law. We never felt unappreciated or that he was bothered. He went above and beyond with his service and professionalism!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Zanthos Wedding Services 7

michael 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Hands Down Money Well Spent. Great service, 100% satisfactory ++ . Neil was exceptionally down to earth, kind and very professional. Great experience booking with him , he made our ceremony and reception just that much better. If youre having a wedding in the future , This Is Your Guy.

Thanks , Mike & Britt

Sent on 06/14/2018

Joe & Robin 路 Married on 05/25/2018

Neil did an excellent job for us on our wedding. Can't say enough about him and we would highly recommend his services!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Allison 路 Married on 04/14/2018

We had a last minute cancellation for our DJ and fortunately, Neil was available! He did a wonderful job with the flow of everything and even checked in with the Groom and myself about changing the order of things due to the weather. He was very responsive leading up to the wedding and helpful with song choices and time line of the evening. I would definitely recommend Zanthos Wedding Services! Thank you for saving us at the last minute, Neil!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Greg 路 Married on 04/06/2018

I can鈥檛 say enough about Neal. He was so helpful and professional. He helped make our wedding a total success. Thank you Neal for all you did for us.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Zanthos Wedding Services's reply:

Thanks Greg, you and Dena were an absolute pleasure to play for!!! :)

Angel 路 Married on 03/31/2018

Book Now! You will not regret it! We had a destination wedding and booked Neil through WeddingWire almost 8 months before our wedding date. He kept in contact the whole time, checking in periodically to make sure everything was running smoothly. By the wedding day we were already impressed with his customer service, and Neil still exceeded our expectations. As our officiant AND DJ, Neil was on time, worked to get everyone else organized and kept everything running smoothly down to the last second of the reception. Including making sure dinner AND to-go plates were made for me and my groom. Not to mention the great photos he took. Neil is the best!!

Sent on 04/19/2018
    Zanthos Wedding Services 8
    Zanthos Wedding Services 9
    Zanthos Wedding Services 10

Ashleigh 路 Married on 03/17/2018

Everything was perfect!!! Neil was great.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Veronica 路 Married on 03/16/2018

Neil was so easy to work with, interacted well with wedding party and was super nice. Was very helpful when planning reception music. He made our reception fun and even told us we could call him if we had any questions about the area-since we were coming from out of town. Was always available when I called with questions. He was a fun DJ, so happy our paths crossed.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Emily 路 Married on 03/03/2018

I had Zanthos wedding services as my officiant for my wedding on the beach at Hemingway鈥檚. Thanks to all of my vendors my day was literally perfect. I would not have changed a thing.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Holly 路 Married on 10/14/2017

This was customer service at its finest! Neil was so great at helping me pick just the right songs!! He listened to every single thing I suggested and made this bride have the best day of her life! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Sara 路 Married on 09/02/2017

We were very pleased with Neil from Zanthos Wedding Services! Neil was our officiant on short notice and fit in seamlessly with our wedding ceremony and rehearsal dinner plans. He spoke at a great speed and volume for all of our guests to hear (all ages of guests on a windy beach). He worked with us to make sure the script was exactly what we wanted and was available both through email and phone with a quick response time. We highly recommend Neil for any one planning to get married in the Pensacola area!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Zanthos Wedding Services's reply:

Sara, y'all were an amazing couple and I enjoyed every minute of it!!!

Michelle 路 Married on 08/27/2017

We can't say enough how thankful we are to have found Zanthos Wedding Services. His work is gorgeous, he took care of every little detail and went above and beyond our expectations. We highly recommend him, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Zanthos Wedding Services's reply:

It was my pleasure Michelle, you were both wonderful!!!

Heather 路 Married on 07/08/2017

Every time I think of how much the Zanthos team of Neil and Brandi helped my wedding come together, I start to literally cry because I am so grateful and humbled. The church and reception decor were both picture perfect. The arch by the altar was absolutely breathtaking! The flowers matched the wedding party colors to a tee. I felt like a true princess with my perfect rose bouquet. It was such a sweet touch to bring the pew flowers over to the reception for our guests. All the little girls beamed in delight as they concluded the evening with their own bouquet. Neil's communication was superb; he was timely and clear with all replies. His calm nature makes him very approachable and promotes a sense of peace over a sometimes stressful process. The way he MCed the evening was the perfect mix of fun and engaging, yet not "radio DJ". Very classy. The young people loved the music choices, and the older guests were equally happy (and commented that the music was fun without being painfully loud). I also have to mention that Neil snapped some photos and videos during the big moments of the reception. He saw a need and took care of it. Yet another sweet surprise of the day! I couldn't be more amazed and thrilled with how Neil and Brandi took care of me on my wedding day - and also before the day, with the undoubtedly huge amount of work they performed during preparation. Highest recommendation possible!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Bianca 路 Married on 04/16/2017

Neil did an amazing job with our wedding. We hired him as our Officiant and Dj. He did a great job listening to our needs and giving us what we wanted. He was always accessible if there were questions. He was a big part of our weddings success. He started as the officiant and Dj, but ended up being a photographer, coordinator, server, and so much more. Many of my guests expressed how impressed they were with Neil's service. I am so grateful and appreciative.

Sent on 05/23/2017
  • Q

Quanetta 路 Married on 12/31/2016

Please book with no hesitation. Neil and the staff were terrific. They made my day so beautiful and practically perfect. He and his crew were there to assist with our every need from start of the wedding, to the music, to the food!!. He was patient with every action and transaction. If I decide to do a destination Anniversary party, Neil will be the first I contact. Neil, thank you for making my day the perfect day!!!!! Everyone was pleased!!.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Tawanna 路 Married on 10/15/2016

Neil did a wonderful job as our wedding officiant. He was available throughout the planning process and created customized vows to fit our requests. When it started raining during our outdoor ceremony, Neil handled it as a pro and provided a perfect wedding! I would highly recommend Neil to any couple without hesitation.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Mel 路 Married on 10/08/2016

Neil played for us at our wedding reception at Hemmingway鈥檚 he did an outstanding job. Our friends and family had such a good time, he kept everyone moving. He listened to our requests and was very responsive, flexible and personable to us and our guest. Neil kept in constant communication with the staff at Hemmingway鈥檚 to make sure everything went smoothly. He went the extra mile and took photos throughout our reception. He captured so many special moments, the biggest blessing was he videoed the first dances and the wedding toasts then gave us everything. We cannot thank Neil enough for giving us such a memorable night and capturing those memories for us.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Alison 路 Married on 09/16/2016

We hired Neil to officiate our destination wedding at Hemingway's. He was wonderful to work with and was able to help us capture the feeling and vibe we wanted for our ceremony say even though we had never met in person before the day of the ceremony. Very trustworthy and punctual. We highly recommend Neil!

Sent on 12/16/2016