Z. Curlett Events Reviews

51 | Norcross, GA

51 Reviews for Z. Curlett Events

Candace · Married on 03/24/2018

Truly there are no words! It was a huge treat to work with Zephanie. Her enthusiasm and lovely personality joined with her incredible taste and can-do attitude made the wedding planning process a joy. Zephanie turned the wedding of my dreams into reality and we couldn't be happier. My husband and I will never forget our wedding and everything Zephanie did to make it magical.

Shayla · Married on 10/14/2017

Hiring Zephanie to assist with wedding planning was the best decision my husband and I could have made. Not only is she pleasant, professional, and accommodating, she is also very knowledgeable in all things wedding! Being that neither my husband nor I lived in Atlanta, she gave us very honest feedback regarding vendors we were interested in hiring. She was quick to respond, and was very attentive to any questions and concerns I had. Our day was spectacular and Zephanie played a huge part in that. We now look at her as family and anticipate that our relationship will continue to blossom!

Nicole · Married on 08/20/2017

My hubby and I had a WONDERFUL experience with Mrs. Zephanie and her team! We wish we would've found her sooner but her and her team were phenomenal. Mrs. Zephanie was very nice, welcoming, and loving from the first time we spoke with her. She was always available to answer any questions we had and she also gave great suggestions and recommendations. Her team was super sweet and paid very close attention to detail. Our wedding day was everything we imagined it to be. Mrs. Zephanie helped that vision come to pass and made sure we didn't have any issues the day of the wedding and for that we are so grateful. Everything went according to plan! If you are looking for someone that is professional, dependable, loving, has great communication, and innovative, Z.Curlett Events is your go to for wedding planning! We appreciate you Mrs. Zephanie! We give her 10 stars! :)

T · Married on 06/02/2017

I loved working with Zephanie. She was very professional and she treated me like family. Z Curlett Events took my vision and brought it to life. She organized an Awesome Dream Team of vendors who left nothing to the imagination.

Selma · Married on 05/27/2017

I love Z Curlett Events! Ms. Zephanie and her staff is amazing!! Always available, helpful in anyway, organized and very professional. Zephanie and her staff made my day stress free and smooth sailing. They are worth every penny and more. I love these ladies like family if you are looking for a true professional please give her a call you won't be disappointed.

Nekeisha · Married on 05/21/2017

When you think of your wedding you think of that special day that is beyond perfect. Zephanie and her team went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and everything was perfect. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Krystle · Married on 11/12/2016

Z. Curlett Events was great! We used their Month of Coordination services and planned our wedding from California. We met with Zephanie of Z.Curlett Events once and communicated often via phone and email. Whenever we worried about something not coming together, Zephanie already had a solution. We felt comfortable throughout the entire planning process. On our wedding day, Z.Curlett Events went above and beyond. The delivery was absolutely out of this world! The Chambers highly recommend Z.Curlett Events! Thanks for everything!

Amber · Married on 09/04/2016

Zephanie Curlett and her team were amazing and professional from day one. We highly recommend her services to our engaged couples! Zephanie was a wonderful wedding planner and is now apart of our family! If you are looking for someone who is not only knowledgeable about the wedding field, but caring & a go getter then her team is the way to go! We would giver her a rating of a million stars if we could! We are so glad we are now apart of team Curlett for life! Do not miss the opportunity to become apart of the best wedding team around! Z Curlett Events!

Jacquelyn · Married on 07/17/2016

Zephanie and her team are absolutely wonderful. They made the planning process so easy, and the wedding day was a breeze. Her selection of vendors was perfect for my budget, and they were top notch. I would suggest that anyone looking for a planner stop and book Z. Curlett Events right away!

Melissa · Married on 06/05/2016

I love Zephane so much she made everything a breeze I was stress free with everything she did it all even the day of the wedding I was so hungry didn't get a chance to eat anything she made it her business to find me a granola bar and water super sweet and lovable I would recommend her to anyone ??

Brittney · Married on 08/29/2015

We used Zephanie and her team for month of coordination for our wedding. We booked about a year out and she was so helpful when I would get stuck in the planning process. We didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day and the day before and we could truly relax and enjoy the day.

I cannot say enough about Zephanie and her staff. They were truly amazing and made my day seamless! She is professional, attentive and goes above and beyond to make sure that everything is perfect. I basically worked with her the entire year to plan for my big day. She is extremely organized and pays attention to detail. Her staff was just as great. I got so many comments from guests that noticed how awesome she and her staff were! She handled every detail and attended to every issue. I had no worries at all and felt completely comfortable to let her guide my day. I felt like she took a personal interest in my day and I wasn't just another client to her. She truly loves her job and you can tell. Her prices are awesome and she deserves so much more! Hands down the best planner in atlanta and I met with several before making my final choice! I am so happy I chose Zephanie! I feel like I need to plan another event so I can work with her again! LOL

Lisa · Married on 03/28/2015

We just absolutely LOVED Z Curlett Events and her staff.

Kiera · Married on 03/28/2015

Zeph definitely made my wedding day more than what I could've imagined! She put my vision into action and made my day unforgettable! Everything was perfect and everything flowed very well. I would recommend Zeph to anyone would wants their wedding day vision to come to life!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Z. Curlett Events's reply:

And I enjoyed every minute of working with you, Darius and Lisa!!!! You guys kept me on my toes (LOL) Praying for many, many years of marital bliss to you both

Erica · Married on 08/10/2014

I don’t know where to start with this review because I could write a book about Zephanie, the best wedding coordinator in the entire world. Zephanie was our everything! I hired Zephanie as our day of coordinator but she was so much more than that to us. My fiancé didn’t really have much interaction with her until our wedding rehearsal and our wedding day and he had nothing but wonderful things to say about her. I don’t even recall how I found her online, but I knew after our first conversation that she was a good fit for me and I wanted her to help run my day. Zephanie is extremely helpful, detailed, organized, etc.. You name it! She is it! I would recommend her to anyone, ANYONE who is planning a wedding. She is the best! So many people are still talking about our wedding and none of it would have been possible without Zephanie!

• Katrina

Katrina · Married on 04/26/2014

I can not THANK Zeph and her team enough for the Love, Responsiveness, Flexibility and Professionalism and MOST of all her OUTSTANDING..QUALITY OF SERVICE. We both work full-time jobs, so planning was going to be extremely hard. From start to finish Zephanie was ALWAYS a phone call away for any questions or concerns that we had. She took our vision and made it much more than we could have ever imagined!! SO if you are getting married, baby shower or any special event PLEASE REACH OUT TO BEST IN ATLANTA!!!!!

• Kamaree

Kamaree · Married on 09/29/2013

Where do I begin! I met Zephanie while she was coordinating a wedding for one of my good friends. I quickly noticed how friendly and professional she was not only with the wedding party and family but also the guests. Immediately I knew that I had to hire her for my own wedding. Zephanie was always a phone call away, and she constantly went above and beyond the call of duty as my wedding planner. She attended site visits, took many many phone calls for advice and guidance throughtout the process of planning my wedding. All brides know how extremely stressful wedding planning can be, Zephanie constantly put me at ease and helped to execute my wedding in a professional manner at all times. She and her staff were so approachable throughout the entire day, our guests loved them! Zephanie and team made me feel like a STAR on my wedding day, I had absolutely NO WORRIES and that is the experience that you deserve on your wedding day. I would highly recommend Z. Curlett and events for wedding planning you will not be sorry!!!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Z. Curlett Events's reply:

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you Kammie and Dion!!!!!!!

Gina · Married on 09/21/2013

I had a wonderful experience with ZCurlette. I would recommend them highly.

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2013

Zephanie and her team were amazing to work with and truly helped make our wedding day go smoothly. We hired Zephanie as our day of coordinator, yet she went above and beyond in the weeks and months prior helping us plan our out-of-town wedding. From the first time I spoke with her, I felt I had already known Zephanie for years, and her friendly nature and positivity kept me laughing and sane throughout the planning process. My husband and I are so happy that we hired a wedding coordinator, and cannot be more thrilled with Zephanie and her team for making our wedding visions come true. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a wedding coordinator!

Shavonna · Married on 08/18/2013

Zephanie and her team were awesome. They made sure everything went as planned on my wedding day. I had no worries. I would definitely use her services again in the future. I was beyond pleased with how everything turned out. My wedding day was perfect despite the rain that tried to come. I am blessed to have found such an amazing team.

Sent on 08/22/2013

Z. Curlett Events's reply:

Thank You Shavonna!!!! I watched the wedding video last night and could not stop smiling, you were a beautiful bride. It was my pleasure working with you and Vincent

Linnea · Married on 08/11/2013

What can I not say about Zephanie and her dream team at Z. Curlett Events? Zephanie and her team were my day of team and I don't know what I would have done without them. Beautiful group of women who calmed me down racks two of the way. Zephanie is so knowledgable I wish I would have engaged her during my planning process! My wedding has been over for 2 weeks and she is still keeping in contact and following up as I tie up lose ends. I still can't talk about how amazing Zephanie truly is. So to you brides out there wondering what planner to choose, let me help you out Zephanie of Z. Curlett Events should be IT! I also need to comment on her reasonable prices for quality and professional service. My family wanted on how wonderful you and your team was Zephanie. Also ladies who are contemplating on whether or not to have a day-of-coordinator, YES you need one and again Zephanie is IT!!!!!!

Thank you so much for being apart of our wedding day and still hanging in there with me. It means a lot, lunch or dinner is on me at Pappadeux's!!!!!!!

Linnea and Vince
    Sorry for any typos-auto correct

Sent on 08/27/2013

Z. Curlett Events's reply:

Awww, Linnea you are so sweet...I can not tell you how much we enjoyed your wedding day...And let me just say "Your dad should be on stage with Kevin Hart" LOL He was hilarious...Thank you and your family for making me and my team feel like family (and not the hired help) Blessings to you and Vince and a ETERNITY of LOVE!!!! P.S Oh, yes maam I take you up on that Pappadeaux (I love to eat) LOL

Amy · Married on 05/18/2013

Zephanie and Lauren were amazing! I hired Zephanie as my day-of-coordinator but she was so much more than just the day of. My husband and I did all of the planning and did DIY for centerpieces, decorations, etc, but we needed someone who could lay out everything that we had made and designed as well as keep the wedding on a schedule. Zephanie checked in every so often during the planning process to see how things were going and began contacting our vendors a couple weeks before the wedding. They even attended and helped to facilitate our rehearsal. She was very, very affordable and exceeded my expectations! Zephanie and her team helped to bring the wedding in my imagination to life perfectly!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Z. Curlett Events's reply:

Thank you so much Amy & Cameron for your kind words! I loved every minute of your wedding day, everything was beautiful from start to finish...I was especially taken aback by the Chinese Tea Ceremony, that was absolutely beautiful...Thank you for trusting us on your day, you guys are awesome!!!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/26/2013

If you are trying to decide if you should hire a planner for your wedding...let me save you some time and give you some advice YOU NEED A PLANNER. Now if you want to really have a hands-on, professional, reliable planner that is up to date on the hottest wedding trends then YOU NEED TO HIRE Zephanie. My wedding day was flawless and I really had the opportunity to enjoy it. Your wedding day will be the fastest day of your life and if you have to show people where you want the flowers, which of your uncles need to sit at separate tables, what music the DJ should be playing there is NO way you will be able to enjoy it. Zephanie made the planning process easy (and we were planning from over 400 miles away). She was always there for us and while she planned the wedding of our dreams she made sure our wants and needs came first. She kept us on schedule, she kept our theme flowing in every detail and she was flexible with our schedule (which was crazy hectic all the time). Zephanie has a great network of awesome vendors that she works with and we had some of the best in the business working with us for our day. Our guests said our wedding was the best wedding they had ever been to (seriously)! I cannot thank Zephanie enough and we will be using her for parties, baby showers and special events in the future!!!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Z. Curlett Events's reply:

Wow, what can I say...You guys always say the sweetest things (You know I will cry, LOL) I know that I have gained so much more than a couple, with you and Gabrail I have friends for life. Your wedding day was magical from start to finish and now that we don't talk everyday anymore I dont know what to do with my time (LOL) To the worlds biggest FALCONS fans, I wish you a lifetime of pure happiness!!!

Tekela · Married on 03/30/2013

When my fiancé asked for my hand in marriage there was no other event planner that we would even consider besides Zephanie Curlett of Z. Curlett Events. We are from a small town and have no "professional planners" in our area. Z. Curlett Events and her staff gave use the wedding of our dreams from start to finish. Her and her staff was very professional and took care of us. For our next event we will call no one other than Zephanie Curlett of Z. Curlett Events. Thank you for making our day special.

Sent on 04/29/2013

Z. Curlett Events's reply:

It was truly my pleasure and a honor to work with you and Kerrick on your day... Everything was so beautiful and I could hear some of your guest complimenting on how pretty the reception was... I agree it was gorgeous :) I am so happy that everything turned out as you guys envisioned... I would love to work with you again on your "next event" I am only a phone call away...Smooches!!!

We had a beautiful wedding day it was everything that we had dreamed and hoped for! However, we wouldn’t have had this day without you and your fantastic vision and creativity! You brought to life my fairytale wedding and both the church and the Reception looked amazing – beyond our
    wildest dreams! Your eye for detail, combined with your passion for what you do is truly a gift and something we will treasure forever.
    You made planning a wedding easy, stress free and pleasurable! We wish Unique Events and Favors, good luck and success for the future. Again, thank you Zep you were a pleasure to work with!!!!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Z. Curlett Events's reply:

Thank you LaShunda and Kareem!!! You guys were a DELIGHT to work with as well...It went by too fast though LOL - We had a lot of fun planning your wedding - Love you guys and we should get together soon at Michons for lunch :)