Yvonne's Invitations & Favors LLC Reviews

42 | Hicksville, NY

42 Reviews for Yvonne's Invitations & Favors LLC

42 Yvonne's Invitations & Favors LLC Reviews

Sheetal · Married on 11/10/2018

The most incredible invitations I’ve ever seen!

Laura Laface · Married on 11/04/2018

Pleasant and Hassle Free

We visited several vendors and were so happy we ended up at Yvonne's. She is knowledgeable, professional, and knows the industry. She has a beautiful selection of invitations and is patient and does not rush you through the process. We found the most stunning invitation and she guided us through the wording and picking fonts, colors, etc. We were so pleased that we returned to purchase our menu cards which came out beautiful! Our feedback on the invitations was wonderful and I will be sure to return with my other daughter!

Tina · Married on 10/05/2018

Yvonne was very professional , knowledgeable ,responsive and got my invitation on a timely manner. It was affordable and classy , I will work with her again.

Joe · Married on 08/18/2018

Yvonne was an absolute blessing! My fiancée and I were recommended to Yvonne by her maid of honor who also had an exceptional experience with her. We were inviting almost 170 guests so we needed 100 invites but wanted to stay within a reasonable budget. Within the first few minutes, we told Yvonne about our ideas and our budget and she immediately gave us a binder that was within our range. She was very patient throughout the process and is very informative of all her products. We had several revisions and she ensured that we would get something that made us both truly happy. I would highly recommend her for any occasion!

Alexandra · Married on 08/11/2018

Yvonne was such a pleasure to work with through the whole invitation process. She helped us find the perfect invitation for our wedding and helped us to customize it beautifully adding little touches. She was very thorough and always made sure everything was flawless. We were so happy with our invitations we used her services for our Ceremony programs and party favors (customized matches)! Everything looked beautiful!

Mary · Married on 07/21/2018

Yvonne was AWESOME!!! Her knowledge of details and creativity is truly amazing. She has an eye for detail and beauty, it was wonderful working with her.

Deborah · Married on 07/10/2018

Yvonne was the absolute best. Very warm and personable. She takes the time to listen and she helps you to create the perfect invitation just for you. Her hours are the greatest as she keeps after work hours. I highly recommend Yvonne. 5 stars Yvonne gets from me. Thanks again Yvonne

Daniela · Married on 04/28/2018

Yvonne was amazing to work with. She was very conscious about our budget and worked with us to create the perfect invitation. She gave her honest, professional opinion without pushing her likes on us and taking away from what we wanted. She was always genuine, sweet, professional and always met the deadlines that she promised us. Yvonne helped us with the wording, worked with us on fonts and assembled the invitations beautifully. All my other friends had to stuff their own envelopes and I'm so happy that this step was taken care of for us - it helped save us time and stress. I couldn't be happier with the high quality results and we're looking forward to placing an order for our favors next! Our save the dates were also extremely unique compared to the initial designs she showed us and she helped create something that was better than I imagined. The quality was fantastic and we received so many compliments!

Hannah · Married on 04/14/2018

I found invitations to be the most stressful part of wedding planning prior to meeting Yvonne and after meeting Yvonne I had a glass of wine because I knew we were in excellent hands! Yvonne made sure to go over every single detail with us, giving us options, but never making us feel pressured. She helped our ideas become an even better reality than we envisioned. Even after we selected the invitations, Yvonne worked with us through every detail of the printing process ensuring that everything was executed flawlessly. Yvonne and her staff are responsive, caring and professional. An extreme pleasure to work with! Can’t wait to send our beautiful invitation out!! I have recommended working with her to my family and friends already, so I highly recommend her to you as well!

Lauren · Married on 12/01/2017

Yvonne was so warm and helpful! I truly loved working with her. She came up with creative alternatives to help me stay within my budget. I’m in love with our wedding invitations.

Janice · Married on 11/11/2017

Yvonne was such a pleasure to work with. I went there not really knowing what I wanted and she took the time to show me all the options she had (and there were quite a few). When my invitation's arrived, they were damaged during the shipping. After one quick email, Yvonne had the company reprint and overnight brand new invitations to me. She truly was a pleasure to deal with, and helped aleviate some of the stressful decisions most brides have to make.

• F

Felicia · Married on 10/27/2017

Yvonne was amazing! What I had visioned in my mind, is exactly what she created. People raved about my invitations and it was all because of her. She was so helpful and made the whole process so easy for me! Highly recommend!

Dina · Married on 10/22/2017

Loved everything about Yvonne’s Invitations. Yvonne herself was a pleasure to work with. She knew exactly what to do to create the perfect invitation that customers were asking for.

Denisa · Married on 10/01/2017

Yvonne is amazing I went to her and showed her three different wedding invitations and she made my vision come to light, my invitations came out so beautiful u would think they were very expensive. I will be calling Yvonne again for my next party. Thank you so much Yvonne.

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2017

Yvonne was amazing! Very knowledgeable and helpful.

Marissa · Married on 07/15/2017

I highly recommend using Yvonne for your wedding invitations. My fiance and I had a poor experience with Shutterfly for our save the date magnets, so we knew that we would not be purchasing our invitations online. Based on positive reviews we decided to go with Yvonne. From the moment we began working with her, she was extremely sweet, professional, and knowledgeable. She was able to show us so many different options/styles and you could tell that she knew her stuff. Through out the entire process, she listened to ideas that we had and also offered her own perspective. Because of her help we were able to find the perfect style of invitation and also make minor adjustments (she added a rose motif to go with our theme, which the original invite did not have - at no extra charge!). Additionally, she is also assembling the invitations for us... free of charge! Other places charge for this, so she is definitely considerate of her customer's budgets and understands the high costs of weddings. So, if you are looking for a more personal experience I totally recommend going with Yvonne.

Christina · Married on 07/15/2017

Amazing quality invites, my guests were talking about them for months! The detail and elegance of the invites were everything we wanted!

• I

Iris · Married on 06/18/2017

Yvonne was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is very in tune with little details- perfect for the OCD bride such as myself :) My wedding favors were a dream come true. The jordan almond flowers with the crystal brooch were absolutely beautiful and went with our bottle of rose perfectly! Yvonne also helped me create my wedding programs and they were utter perfection! I highly recommend Yvonne and will most definitely be using her services again. Yvonne- you're AMAZING!

Yvonne's Invitations & Favors LLC 1
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/28/2017

It was impressive experience working with Yvonne on my Invitations and place cards. She has professional ideas on how things work and helped us saving cost without affecting quality. Also, she got our place cards reprinted when she found out that the names are slightly off center that I couldn't even tell. Highly recommend her services.

Cristina · Married on 05/28/2017

Yvonne is amazing and such a pleasure to work with! She responds quickly to messages and has the utmost patience. I could not be happier with how my invitations/place cards came out! They both looked even better than I imagined. Yvonne was able to make my vision come to life and definitely did not disappoint. Working with Yvonne was a wonderful experience all around and I would definitely recommend her without hesitation!

Lien · Married on 05/27/2017

We had an amazing experience with Yvonne. She is a very sweet lady and helped us throughout the way. She made the invites, place cards, table numbers, and menus for my daughter's sweet 15. Everything came out so beautiful and just how we wanted it. There were so many selections to chose from and there is something for everyone. We were on a pretty tight schedule, but Yvonne prepared everything so quickly and smoothly with no worries. I recommend 100% for invitations and favors, and we couldn't thank her enough for everything she has done for us.

Christine · Married on 05/20/2017

Yvonne worked closely with us to ensure that every detail of our invitations and favors were perfect. The invitations in particular turned out beautiful (we received numerous compliments). She's fairly priced, easily accessible by email, and made a potentially stressful process as smooth as possible. Overall a pleasure to work with.

Karen · Married on 05/14/2017

Yvonne is an absolute pleasure to work with! She spent so much time with us going through all of the options. She was so patient and helped us to choose invitations that were perfect for us while staying in our budget. Honestly, we debated creating the invitations ourselves online but are so glad that we went with Yvonne instead. She is professional, very responsive and so sweet. Her knowledge, experience, recommendations and relationship with the paper company really made a huge difference. We got so many compliments on the invitations from our guests; they were beautiful and elegant. We also ordered our place cards from Yvonne and they were beautiful as well. We highly recommend Yvonne's Invitations.

Sahil · Married on 01/07/2017

They helped pick out the perfect colors that we wanted and had fast turnaround time.