36 Reviews for Yvonne's Invitations & Favors LLC

Thermography (2)
Menus (1)
Save the Dates (1)
36 Yvonne's Invitations & Favors LLC Reviews

Yvonne was AWESOME!!! Her knowledge of details and creativity is truly amazing. She has an eye for detail and beauty, it was wonderful working with her.

Profile Picture Mary, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Yvonne was the absolute best. Very warm and personable. She takes the time to listen and she helps you to create the perfect invitation just for you. Her hours are the greatest as she keeps after work hours. I highly recommend Yvonne. 5 stars Yvonne gets from me. Thanks again Yvonne

Profile Picture Deborah, 7/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Invitations

I found invitations to be the most stressful part of wedding planning prior to meeting Yvonne and after meeting Yvonne I had a glass of wine because I knew we were in excellent hands! Yvonne made sure to go over every single detail with us, giving us options, but never making us feel pressured. She helped our ideas become an even better reality than we envisioned. Even after we selected the invitations, Yvonne worked with us through every detail of the printing process ensuring that everything was executed flawlessly. Yvonne and her staff are responsive, caring and professional. An extreme pleasure to work with! Can’t wait to send our beautiful invitation out!! I have recommended working with her to my family and friends already, so I highly recommend her to you as well!

Profile Picture Hannah, 4/14/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

Yvonne was so warm and helpful! I truly loved working with her. She came up with creative alternatives to help me stay within my budget. I’m in love with our wedding invitations.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Yvonne was such a pleasure to work with. I went there not really knowing what I wanted and she took the time to show me all the options she had (and there were quite a few). When my invitation's arrived, they were damaged during the shipping. After one quick email, Yvonne had the company reprint and overnight brand new invitations to me. She truly was a pleasure to deal with, and helped aleviate some of the stressful decisions most brides have to make.

Profile Picture Janice, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations

Yvonne was amazing! What I had visioned in my mind, is exactly what she created. People raved about my invitations and it was all because of her. She was so helpful and made the whole process so easy for me! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Felicia, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loved everything about Yvonne’s Invitations. Yvonne herself was a pleasure to work with. She knew exactly what to do to create the perfect invitation that customers were asking for.

Profile Picture Dina, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Yvonne is amazing I went to her and showed her three different wedding invitations and she made my vision come to light, my invitations came out so beautiful u would think they were very expensive. I will be calling Yvonne again for my next party. Thank you so much Yvonne.

Profile Picture Denisa, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Yvonne was amazing! Very knowledgeable and helpful.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I highly recommend using Yvonne for your wedding invitations. My fiance and I had a poor experience with Shutterfly for our save the date magnets, so we knew that we would not be purchasing our invitations online. Based on positive reviews we decided to go with Yvonne. From the moment we began working with her, she was extremely sweet, professional, and knowledgeable. She was able to show us so many different options/styles and you could tell that she knew her stuff. Through out the entire process, she listened to ideas that we had and also offered her own perspective. Because of her help we were able to find the perfect style of invitation and also make minor adjustments (she added a rose motif to go with our theme, which the original invite did not have - at no extra charge!). Additionally, she is also assembling the invitations for us... free of charge! Other places charge for this, so she is definitely considerate of her customer's budgets and understands the high costs of weddings. So, if you are looking for a more personal experience I totally recommend going with Yvonne.

Profile Picture Marissa, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Thermography

Amazing quality invites, my guests were talking about them for months! The detail and elegance of the invites were everything we wanted!

Profile Picture Christina , 7/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

Yvonne was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is very in tune with little details- perfect for the OCD bride such as myself :) My wedding favors were a dream come true. The jordan almond flowers with the crystal brooch were absolutely beautiful and went with our bottle of rose perfectly! Yvonne also helped me create my wedding programs and they were utter perfection! I highly recommend Yvonne and will most definitely be using her services again. Yvonne- you're AMAZING!

Photo for Yvonne's Invitations & Favors LLC Review - My stunning wedding favors!
Profile Picture Iris, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

It was impressive experience working with Yvonne on my Invitations and place cards. She has professional ideas on how things work and helped us saving cost without affecting quality. Also, she got our place cards reprinted when she found out that the names are slightly off center that I couldn't even tell. Highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Wendy, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Yvonne is amazing and such a pleasure to work with! She responds quickly to messages and has the utmost patience. I could not be happier with how my invitations/place cards came out! They both looked even better than I imagined. Yvonne was able to make my vision come to life and definitely did not disappoint. Working with Yvonne was a wonderful experience all around and I would definitely recommend her without hesitation!

Profile Picture Cristina, 5/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We had an amazing experience with Yvonne. She is a very sweet lady and helped us throughout the way. She made the invites, place cards, table numbers, and menus for my daughter's sweet 15. Everything came out so beautiful and just how we wanted it. There were so many selections to chose from and there is something for everyone. We were on a pretty tight schedule, but Yvonne prepared everything so quickly and smoothly with no worries. I recommend 100% for invitations and favors, and we couldn't thank her enough for everything she has done for us.

Profile Picture Lien, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Yvonne worked closely with us to ensure that every detail of our invitations and favors were perfect. The invitations in particular turned out beautiful (we received numerous compliments). She's fairly priced, easily accessible by email, and made a potentially stressful process as smooth as possible. Overall a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Christine, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Yvonne is an absolute pleasure to work with! She spent so much time with us going through all of the options. She was so patient and helped us to choose invitations that were perfect for us while staying in our budget. Honestly, we debated creating the invitations ourselves online but are so glad that we went with Yvonne instead. She is professional, very responsive and so sweet. Her knowledge, experience, recommendations and relationship with the paper company really made a huge difference. We got so many compliments on the invitations from our guests; they were beautiful and elegant. We also ordered our place cards from Yvonne and they were beautiful as well. We highly recommend Yvonne's Invitations.

Profile Picture Karen, 5/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

They helped pick out the perfect colors that we wanted and had fast turnaround time.

Profile Picture Sahil, 1/7/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Printing, Custom Invitations

Yvonne is the true definition of a professional! I was referred to her from a friend, but I also saw her amazing designs on her website. Upon meeting Yvonne, she showed me several samples to work off of. Once we had our idea in mind, she worked with me carefully to go over pricing, fonts, envelope sizes, etc. She helped me throughout the entire guest addressing process as well. She was always reachable by email. My invites just went out for my December wedding and the amount of compliments we have received are tremendous. My future mother-in-law also ended up using her for my shower favors. I will be using Yvonne for future milestone events! Thank you for creating a beautiful memory for our special day. xo

Profile Picture Maria, 12/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Yvonne was amazing to work with and had all beautiful and unique ideas. What a great experience! My invitations came out flawless.. Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Kristine, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I met with Yvonne at her store in Hicksville.The building is easy to access and she was easy to find. I never even interviewed anyone else or priced around. She immediately made my fiancee and I completely comfortable and confident that she understood exactly what we wanted. She never made is feel rushed, or like another customer to serve. She almost feels like a family member helping you plan your special day.
We just love her warmth, sense of style, knowledge in how invitations should be worded and I completley felt confident that our invitations would be fabulous. The most endearing thing about her, is how excited she becomes when the plan falls together and you and she have made this amazing invitation for your special day. She truly loves what she does. How can you beat that?
I will be using her again in the future for anything I might need and even though our invitations are done ( proofed, printed, and assembled by her and her team) I will be using her for my menus, signs and tags. She is AWESOME!!!

Profile Picture betsey, 4/17/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards

We highly recommend Yvonne's Invitations and Favors! We recently received our wedding invitations and could not be more happy! They are exactly what we had envisioned. Yvonne worked very closely with us to help us personalize our invitations. She was always warm and inviting. We would meet in her office as often as we needed and Yvonne was always organized, personable, creative, and helpful. Since wedding planning can be so overwhelming at times, it was nice to have this big piece of our day come together stress-free!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Yvonne was extremely patient with my Fiance and I when picking out our Invitations. We had to go back several times because we were unsure what we wanted. Yvonne listened to our requests and showed us so many options and helped us choose the perfect invitation for us. She was not pushy and didn't try to sell us on anything out of our budget. I will definitely keep her in mind for all future needs.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Danielle, 7/19/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We loved our invitations. Yvonne was extremely helpful. We went to this other place in Massapequa for invitations called "Have You Heard," and the lady was so rude to us because we didn’t give a high enough budget in her eyes (her remark was most of her clients spend $12 an invitation). Well, we found beautiful invitations that were completely within our price range and Yvonne was so patient with helping us. I work in the city so I couldn’t get there until right before she closed and she didn’t care – she didn’t rush us one bit, letting us go through each of her books and giving her input. Everything came out perfect and within our budget! We highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User4460255, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews