Yvonne Wallace Makeup Artistry Reviews

18 | Aurora, IL

18 Reviews for Yvonne Wallace Makeup Artistry

Dominique · event on: 11/01/2014

Very professional and amazing at making me feel and look beautiful ♡

Latonya · Married on 10/13/2014

Yvonne is very knowledgeable when it comes to her make-up artistry. She educates us on the best ways to apply and wear our make-up. With her and her team of stylists on hand, our event went off without any problems. Very efficient and timely I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Yvonne Wallace Makeup Artistry's reply:

Latonya, thank you! If we can be of service again in the near future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Carole · Married on 10/13/2014

Yvonne Wallace provides exemplary customer service as well as her outstanding skill set. Recently utilized her services for a wedding for a friend, and she accepted the challenge and did a phenomenal job. Yvonne has the ability to communicate with her client's and provide answers to their concerns when it comes to their skincare, makeup products, and definitely the application of applying make up. Yvonne's personality is delightful to around and very engaging which causes the client to become at ease, with trying something new and trusting her recommendations. I would recommend her for any event that requires a make-up artist....she is the best!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Yvonne Wallace Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much! It was truly a pleasure to have serviced you and yours. Looking forward to serving you in the near future.

Viola · Married on 07/19/2014

YVONNE WALLACE IS AN AWESOME MAKEUP ARTIST AND TAKES HER ART VERY SERIOUSLY. YVONNE WALLACE IS THE BEST. SHE HAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PERSONALITY AND HER WORK IS GREAT. I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND YVONNE WALLACE MAKEUP ARTISTRY.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Yvonne Wallace Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Viola! It was my pleasure to have serviced you for your special occasion.

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2013

It is rare that I have the opportunity to be pampered. Not only did I look like a princess but I felt like one...she made my Mom and my daughters look absolutely lovely. She has a delightfully playful yet professional candor. When she sensed my nervous energy she politely directed everyone to leave the room so that I could collect my thoughts in peace.

Christina · Married on 08/04/2012

Yvonne is amazing! She is very professional and takes pride in her work. My makeup was flawless for my wedding day!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Yvonne Wallace Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thanks Christina. You were a beautiful bride with a radiant spirit.

Tia · Married on 08/13/2011

Wonderful and very professional will use again

Madeline · event on: 05/11/2014

Yvonne and I have worked together on multiple occasions. She amazes me every time with her skill and passion for makeup artistry. She has become a friend of mine, and I will never use another makeup artist as long as I have the choice.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Yvonne Wallace Makeup Artistry's reply:

Madeline, thank you so much. I so enjoy working with you. Looking forward to working with you again. Thank you again.

Diane · event on: 07/02/2014

I had a one on one make-up tutorial to help prepare me for pageant. Yvonne was an excellent student and I enjoyed the time spent together. I have had her to do my make-up before and I have never been disappointed!

Miss Illinois Plus America 2014

Sent on 10/29/2014

Yvonne Wallace Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thanks Diane and Congratulations on your pageant win! Wishing you continued success.

Linda · event on: 03/22/2014

She was very very very good and she knew exactly what type of foundation that look so natural

Sent on 11/04/2014

Yvonne Wallace Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thanks for your review. I truly appreciate your business. Look forward to working with you in the near future.

CassNdra · event on: 10/29/2014

I have used MUA Yvonne Wallace on numerous occasions from corporate business makeover classes to individual artistry.

Yvonne is extremely professional, experienced and CLEAN. She advises the client as needed and is not a sales monster; she truly enjoys what she does as well as the how we as a client feel about our new look.

Yvonne understands how important her role is for the client as well and as a result she is also very punctual and prepared, even when we schedule a last minute, very last minute, appointment.

Gwendolyn · event on: 10/27/2013

Yvonne is an excellent makeup artist; she is a very efficient expert with a diverse range.

Nitasha · event on: 07/02/2014

She was super nice and funny. My makeup was flawless and I will definitely go back to her!

Tammy · event on: 12/10/2014

Very Wonderful make up artist. Very original, very professional. I will continue to seek Mrs. Wallaces' professionalism.

Reggie · event on: 10/13/2013

She and her team are a awesome group of MUA'S. She made my face look flawless. I would recommend her service to anyone who wants professional people working on them.I love the service that she provides and they make you fell comfortable.

Edna · event on: 10/21/2012

Ms. Yvonne is detailed oriented and very good in what she does. I appreciate the group sessions on makeup techniques. She is professional and easy going. She is also very hilarious. I love her and so will you.

• U

Unique · event on: 04/11/2014

Yvonne is a perfectionist to say the least. I've worked with her now for 5 years and I'm never disappointed. She really is great at what she does.

Jana · event on: 05/23/2014

The make-up was age appropriate and well done; mine was a last minute request and Ms Yvonne was accommodating, personable and professional. Eyelashes were applied beautifully, Ms Yvonne explained every step of the way what she was doing and took feedback from the client so the end result was what the client wanted. Ms Yvonne was prompt and provided services as requested. I will definitely use her again.