Yuriy Nutsa Photography Reviews

29 | Rochester, NY

29 Reviews for Yuriy Nutsa Photography

Marie · Married on 12/01/2018

Professional, quality work

Yuriy and Michael did an incredible job of capturing every moment of our wedding from start to finish. They were professional, took great care in every detail, and made sure the vision I had was captured. Their personalities worked well with the bridal party and guests and never were in the way of any moment throughout the night, but captured everything without being noticed. The quality of work and great eye made for some amazing shots. I highly recommend them and many guests took notice of their expertise.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Sydney · Married on 02/17/2018

Yuriy did an amazing job on both our wedding day and for our rehearsal dinner. He was able to keep up with my MOH and I as we asked for several crazy pics and then had some good ideas of his own as well. He was able to show us some of his finished photos and they look amazing. He definitely has an eye for this and it shows in his work. He does not charge and arm and a leg like some of the other companies out there. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Vivian · Married on 06/18/2017

Yuriy was great to work with. My husband and I are not people who are very comfortable around cameras but Yuriy managed to help us relax and look good! I had some ideas about the types of photos I wanted, and Yuriy managed to get those images too. He is very creative and knows what he's doing with lighting, scenery etc, and he's willing to even get wet to get the best pictures! The candid shots that he did of us and the guests throughout the wedding were also great - I'm so glad we will be able to look back and remember the day and the people who were there to celebrate with us :)

Sent on 08/06/2017

Michele · Married on 05/26/2017

Yuriy Nutsa captured our Engagement photos and Wedding Day. Yuriy's photography speaks for itself- absolutely incredible. Aside from Yuriy's amazing work, he is wonderful to work with - very punctual, professional, funny, accommodating, and kind. I would highly recommend Yuriy to capture any moment in your life. THANK YOU, YURIY!

With Gratitude,
    Michele & Tyler Launer

Sent on 06/09/2017

D · Married on 07/02/2016

Yuriy was fantastic when photographing both our engagement photos and wedding! He has a true talent and a keen eye. Still so happy we chose him to photograph our big day!

Sent on 09/26/2016
  • I

Irina · Married on 03/06/2016

So after finally having the chance to upload some pictures you would think I would be tired of seeing the wedding pictures already, it being well over 1 month. Just about each day James and I still look at the photos and fall in love over and over again. I can't wait to look back in 5, 20, 50, 70 years Lord willing and fall in love with them over and over again as well. I can't explain the graduated we have for you, Yuriy​ . The joy you filled in our hearts by taking such breathtaking photos for us. Capturing so many priceless moments, the laughs, the tears ( happy tears) the moves, the kisses, the hugs, every single moment captured has a story to it. Some unexplainable because they are one of those things you'd had to be there to witness. We have so many moments in our memories and once we start getting older and losing memory we have your beautiful photos to look back at and remind us of the most special day. Also to share with our loved ones for years to come. And... saved on a thumb drive forever :)
    We are so happy we had the opportunity to have you be apart of our day/ days and do all you did for us! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all that you've done for us.
    By the way we especially love the photos where you made us into models so our future generations will see how lovely we looked, LOL! :-)

Yours Truly,
    Mr. & Mrs. Anderson
    P.S We appreciate your helpers as well.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Yuriy Nutsa Photography's reply:

Thank you again so much for letting me be a part of your celebration, many blessings!
    Here's the link to their wedding photos! http://blog.yuriysphotography.com/wedding-photography-ny-4/

Yurity has a good personality and is willing to communicate in every detail with us before the wedding. He can catch the very special moment. My friends said just like a movie cover. He's very responsible person and willing to discuss everything with us. I highly recommend Yuriy Nutsa Photography

Sent on 03/30/2016

Tatyana · Married on 11/21/2015

Yuriy went above and beyond customer satisfaction. His photos came out better than we expected. My husband and I highly recommend Yuriy Nutsa Photography.

Sent on 02/20/2016

This is the best photographer in Rochester area! He is very professional and has excellent skills to capture those priceless moments into a photo for a lifetime!

Sent on 02/22/2016

Galina · Married on 09/28/2014

We hired Yuriy first time in December for our Civil Union. We didn't have this much time to shop around so we went with Yuriy since he was the first one to get back to us. And that was a perfect match. After we saw our Civil Union pictures (which happened to be a week after the event) we signed the contract for our bigger ceremony right away.

Yuriy is a perfect photographer for you if you are creative and you want something more than traditional "look at me and smile" photos. He and his second shooter did such a good job getting a perfect balance of posed and candid shots. Since he is using professional off-camera lighting you should not be worried about the color of uplighting or the time of the day you are having your ceremony/reception. As long as you are open to their ideas you will get great photos.
    And what I loved the most is that they were able to capture the mood of our special day. So many very emotional photos. And this is what all of us want to remember.

Thank you so much guys for capturing the best memories. We have a big family in the area and we will recommend you for every occasion :)

Sent on 11/04/2014

Rhiannon · Married on 07/26/2014

Yuriy is an absolutely excellent wedding photographer! I could not have asked for better photographs. Yuriy has a trained eye for setting up the perfect photo. He posed my husband and I in many creative ways, then expertly combined natural and artificial lighting to add drama and intrigue to the scenes. My husband and I were unsure of the types of photos we wanted, so Yuriy stepped in and guided us. In addition to being a talented photographer, Yuriy is also professional and reliable. Yuriy met with my husband and I several times before the wedding to make sure that he understood exactly what types of photos we were interested in. He even met us on location a few days before the wedding so that he could be more prepared. When I received my wedding photos from Yuriy, I was blown away. He captured so many beautiful candid moments, and took a great variety of posed photos as well. I am so happy that my husband and I chose Yuriy for our wedding. The photos are perfect and will remind us of our special day forever.

Sent on 08/18/2014
  • Amalia

Amalia · Married on 06/21/2014

We love Yuriy!!! He was amazing!!! Our pictures turned out absolutely stunning! He is funny and makes the picture taking process so much fun!!! He captured moments that will last us a lifetime! Hands down best photographer ever! You will have no worries or doubts about your pictures if you choose Yuriy! I can't wait to use him again for other events! He's the best of the best!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Galina · Married on 12/23/2013

We planned our civil ceremony just a few weeks before it actually was going to happen. And we were so lucky to come across him and book him. His creativity as well as ability to work in any weather conditions (it was freezing and snowing this day) will make your memories of this special day last forever. You will get photos that you will want to look through again and again. By the way, all our friends were saying how our photos look like snapshots from a Hollywood movie.

Sent on 01/03/2014

Jamie · Married on 09/21/2013

Photography is one thing I did not want to go "cheap" on and I looked everywhere for the perfect photographer and I knew all along it had to be Yuriy. His work is timeless and creative. Beautiful in any shot .. Whether professional photos or candids!! I was not disappointed at all with Yuriy !!! He was professional and really loves and cares about his work !! The pictures are amazing even though it poured on our wedding .. You would of never noticed !! His pictures are really artwork caught on camera !!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Edwin · Married on 08/03/2013

I would recommend Yuriy's Photography to be part of any ones wedding. He captures the greatest moments and after reviewing the final product, you can feel as if you are reliving that moment again. He makes use of any environment and works with you to get the pictures you imagine. Always punctual and always finds time to meet with you to discuss any ideas you may have. Yuriy is very trustworthy to the end. Its almost as if he builds a relationship with you through the process which makes the communication stream smoothly. I have used Yuriy for my engagement, wedding, and family portraits. I have never been disappointed at all!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Yuriy is a steal of a deal! He took beautiful pictures that my friends and family cannot stop raving about. I would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 12/24/2012

Kristi · Married on 10/13/2012

Yuriy was recommended to us by a friend who also used him as her wedding photographer, and we could not be more pleased with his work. He was attentive and professional throughout our wedding day. He was also timely with the creation of our gorgeous wedding album, which was very appreciated. Our friends could not get over how stunning our pictures were, as most of them paid double the price for much lower quality. I would recommend him to my friends in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/12/2014

Aaron · Married on 09/29/2012

I would just like to start by saying that Yuriy was more than just our photographer, he became our friend during our wedding. He is the most professional, dedicated, and personable person (not just photographer) I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He was truly dedicated in portraying our special day and knows how to display emotion through his photos . He also takes pride in his work and has to uphold a standard that he has set for himself to make sure that his work is of the highest quality. Yuriy, we cannot thank you enough. -Aaron and Kim

Sent on 11/01/2012

Melyssa · Married on 09/01/2012

It was incredibly important for my husband and I to find a photographer who captured not only the love we had for one another, but, the personalities of ourselves, our bridal party and family. We not only were confident that they would turn out amazing bc of his assurance, but just a couple short weeks they were available to view....and they were perfect!
    Getting married can be stressful to plan, and i highly recommend hiring Yuriy if you want to know that in his hands there is nothing to worry about except which ones to choose!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Kat and Vito · Married on 08/25/2012

The work that Yuriy Nutsa did speaks for itself!! He did such an amazing job. I am so glad that we chose him to capture our special day. He didnt miss a moment. He was all over the place and put his all into it. He is very passionate about his work and it shows in his wonderful attitude and his pictures. I would and have recomended him to just about everyone I know.

Sent on 09/15/2012

Vilmary · Married on 07/14/2012

Yuriy is simply amazing! He has captured our special day perfectly! From amazing portraits, details and the greatest candid moments!!! He is a pleasure to work with! We did our engagement session with him also. Yuriy is very professional and always has the greatest ideas and the most amazing eye for perfection!! Thanks Yuriy! I love that I can relive my wedding as much as I want through all the pictures you have captured! I am sure we will be working together again soon!

Sent on 08/01/2012

Yuriy is quite simply fantastic. He was recommended to us by a friend who used them for their wedding and we couldn't be happier. We fell in love with him from our first meeting. His passion and love for photography are evident in his work, but above all else he made us feel confident that he was the right pick! We received our pictures within 3 weeks of the wedding which was way sooner than we had anticipated and to say we were thrilled would be an understatement. Yuriy didn't just capture pictures...he captured moments. Moments that are priceless and that we will have forever. As I look through our photos they tell a wonderful story of the best day of our lives. Yuriy has a great eye, a great heart, and a passion for what he does. I have already recommended him to several friends and will continue to do so. I know that Mike and I have found our photohrapher of choice!!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Shay · Married on 06/08/2012

What can I say? Yuriy Nutsa made our day! I searched around for a photographer for our wedding for absolutely ages and then by chance came across Yuriy- what a find! As I looked through the photos he had taken of other weddings I became quite emotional as I really felt that he had captured the spirit of other's wedding days and I knew I wanted him to be our photographer. The photographs that he took tell a wonderful story of our special day. Everyone that has seen our photos say that they are the best that they have ever seen. Yuriy is very friendly and easy to talk to. I just need to think of another occasion after our Trash the Dress session where I can call on him again for some more photos!
    Thank you Yuriy for capturing our special day so beautifully.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Marianela · Married on 04/21/2012

Yuiry Thank you for you professional and dedication in what you love to do because every moment was especial you made from my engagement section and wedding picture a wonderful moment I am happy I found you and we got to spend some time get to know you ...My dream wedding was complete with you professional Job every time I look a my wedding picture I want to do it all over Again ...I think the most important thing in a Wedding is you wedding Dress to be the best and you Photographer and definitely Yuiry you are and only because you love what you do can't wait for my Daughter's Quinseañera in 2014

Sent on 06/27/2012

Julia · Married on 06/12/2010

We were so pleased that we selected Yuriy to be a part of our special day! From our engagement session right through the end of our wedding he was wonderful to work with. As soon as we saw our engagement pictures we knew right away that we were going to be blown away with our wedding pictures, and we were!!! He did such an amazing job at capturing all the important moments and even the hidden ones that you aren't thinking about. The day/night went by so fast and when we were finally able to look at the pictures it brought the whole evening together for us again, Yuriy captured it all in a fairytale kind of way! We were so pleased with him and would recommend him to anyone! He is a nice and caring person that is truly there to make the day perfect! Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/16/2010