Yummy Tummy Pastries Reviews

1 User photo

Yummy Tummy Pastries 1

Tammy Smart · Married on 02/19/2019

procrastinating wife

On Feb 09 2019 my husband had a birthday and I forgot to order the cake through the week:( I called Yummy Tummy and I told the young lady what I needed and how I waited to the last minute, She was so nice I sent her a picture and she had it made for me. it was a hit and everyone loved it!!! I have order two so far and I plan on using you more so Thank You for saving me on my husbands birthday. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME !!!!!!!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Yummy Tummy Pastries 2
  • Ashley

Ashley Morua · Married on 11/23/2018

The Best cake that I have ever eaten !!!

My wedding cake was the best cake I have ever tasted ! I got so so many compliments ! Everyone wanted to eat my cake ! I’m so impressed by yummy tummy and would definitely recommend their cakes to Everyone❤️🎂

Sent on 11/25/2018

Yummy Tummy Pastries's reply:

Thank you very much for getting your cake from us! We truly appreciate you. Don't forget to send in your pictures of your wedding cake to get your free 1 Year anniversary cake on us!

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

My wedding was a few months ago, and to this day the cake is still talked about! It was so delicious, there was none left but my top tier! I can't wait till our 1 year so I can taste it again and the coolest thing about this company is they give you a brand new cake for your anniversary!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Yummy Tummy Pastries's reply:

thank you so much for the kind words ashley! we'reso glad the cake was a hit!

Dena · Married on 10/08/2016

They did an amazing job with our cakes! We wanted a Lego wedding cake that I saw on Pinterest and they recreated it perfectly! And the cakes were delicious! I would definitely recommend them to family & friends.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Yummy Tummy provides our wedding and groom's cake. The cakes turned out beautiful and tasted delicious for a great price! We had provided pictures to reference and both cakes turned out perfect, even better than could be expected! The planning process was easy and yummy tummy was able to accommodate us in the evening for a cake tasting. We were ao happy with our cakes and our guests were raving about them all evening. Can't wait to order more cakes from yummy tummy.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Yummy Tummy Pastries's reply:

Thanks So Much!! We Can't wait for the next chapter in your life and be there for your Baking Needs!!!

Ann · Married on 11/20/2015

Our cake was beautiful delivered on time, set up without any issues and the best part it tasted great!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Yummy Tummy Pastries's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words.....don't forget your free anniversary cake on the first year!!
    Ryan @ Yummy Tummy

My guests are still raving about how great my cake was. The delivery was great and so was the set up. They were able to meet an odd request to honor my father who could not be at my wedding.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Sharon · Married on 11/07/2015

I absolutely loved everything about my wedding cake! The detail that went on it and also how delicious it all was! Ryan is amazing and a very sweet genuine person to discuss your ideas with! I will definitely make my future purchases from Yummy Tummy. Highly recommend everyone to stop by and grab a bite!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Yummy Tummy Pastries's reply:

Thanks So Much for the kind words!!! It was a pleasure working with yall on your first step to great future!!!!

Ryan

Cathy · Married on 10/25/2015

Yummy tummy is the best bakery for wedding cakes that we tasted, and trust me, we tasted many before choosing them. The cakes were beautiful and delicious. They delivered on time and made sure everything was set up perfectly. There were many guests that raved about the wedding and grooms cakes. 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Yummy Tummy Pastries's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Don't forget to send us some pictures from your event for your free anniversary cake.

Ryan Young

Dallas · Married on 09/05/2015

My wedding cake not only looked good but tasted amazing. We had the better than sec cake, and it was like no other! The staff was very helpful and friendly and didn't try to over sale. They really listened to my ideas and help make my vision come to life, it was perfect

Sent on 09/12/2015

Yummy Tummy Pastries's reply:

Thanks So much Dallas, It was more than a pleasure to make your Special cake for your Special Day!!! Don't forget to send us 2 Pictures to get your FREE 1st year Aniversary Cake here at Yummy Tummy!!! Ryan/Owner

Mayleen · Married on 06/20/2015

The cake was delicious and they looked amazing!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Yummy Tummy did my wedding cake and grooms cake and they both were perfect! Working with them was a breeze and they were very affordable. Both of my cakes were exactly what I wanted! 5 stars!!!

Sent on 06/11/2015

VALERIE · Married on 03/07/2015

Ordered or wedding and grooms cake! received several compliments! Ryan was great to work with! would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Yummy Tummy Pastries's reply:

Thanks Guys, don't forget to provide some shots from your Cake and y'all cutting to pick up your free anniversary cake.

This was the best cake I've ever had! The freshness was amazing! That was the big thing everyone talked about from the wedding was the cake!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Roxanna · Married on 07/12/2014

The people at Yummy Tummy are amazing! I brought in a picture of two cakes and explained how I wanted them combined to create my own unique wedding cake. They created a cake even better than I described. The cake was the center of attention at our wedding. It was elegant, modern and tasted delicious!!

Sent on 07/24/2014

CLARIBEL · Married on 06/21/2014

We ordered our 5 tier wedding cake from Yummy Tummy and spoke to Ryan the first time. The cake was delicious! Everyone at our wedding mentioned the cake. We had red velvet and vanilla with raspberry filling after tasting about 8 different ones. They are very professional and friendly. I strongly recommend this place!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Yummy Tummy Pastries's reply:

Thanks for your Review, Hope all is well!!

Melissa · Married on 04/05/2014

Great tasting cake. The guest all complimented on how great the cake was and wanted a to go bag

Sent on 04/11/2014

Ashley · Married on 03/22/2014

The cake was absolutely amazing! They made it exactly the way we wanted it! Everyone love all the flavors of our cake!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Yummy Tummy Pastries's reply:

Thanks for the Review!!! It was great working with you guys!!

sandy · Married on 03/13/2014

Great looking cake good price and best tasting cake EVER! Will definitely use them again

Sent on 03/26/2014

Thanks Sandy!!
  • Kim

Kimberly · Married on 12/21/2013

I really enjoyed my catering experince with Yummy Tummy! The staff was extremely helpful, friendly and accomodating. I loved sitting down with them as they sketched my vision for my cake. With their added creativity and feedback my cake was an elegant, breath-taking masterpiece! I love looking at the photos of it over and over again. They even went the extra mile to make a special cake for my husband that included all of his favorite things like bananas, cocunut and nuts! We took some on the honeymoon and it made our time together that much SWEETER! :-)

Sent on 03/17/2014

Michelle · Married on 07/12/2013

I LOVE Yummy Tummy Pastries! I received numerous compliments on my cake on how it was the best cake they ever tasted. That means a lot when it comes from more than 5 people! I gave them a picture of what I wanted and they matched it exactly, and even better then what I imagined! I was very happy with the cake and I'm sure those of you who choose their service will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Roda · Married on 04/05/2013

My wedding cake was perfect!!!!
    It looked even better than the picture I sent them as a model and the taste was delicious, very moist and flavorful.

After the tasting session, we exchanged few emails/phone calls and they were very responsive.

Great job Ryan and Letty from Yummy Tummy Pastries!

Sent on 04/21/2013

Melissa · Married on 03/30/2013

The minute my fiance (now husband) & I met Ryan, we knew we would go with YTP! He has the best personality and really helped us construct the perfect cake (inside & out). I told him our budget, and he was extremely understanding and did everything he could to make the best cake for us within our budget. He always responded timely to my emails/calls with any questions I had. Highly recommended!!

P.S. - YTP's strawberry shortcake is to die for!

Sent on 04/07/2013

allison · Married on 03/30/2013

These people were so nice and did a fantastic job! I had a beautiful wedding cake but my grooms cake was awesome!!! He had a Texan's football field with a bucket on top filled with Miller Light his favorite beer! They also did a smoore bar for us which was a huge hit!! They manned the smoore bar all night and people roasted their marshmallows and had tons of different chocolate candy bars to choose from. The cake was absolutely delicious. I was very pleased with how great everything turned out and how nice and cost effective these people were!

Sent on 05/07/2013
  • Roni37

VERONICA · Married on 11/03/2017

My wedding guests are still talking about how delicious my cake tasted...insanely tasty!

Sent on 11/14/2017