10 Reviews for Yummy Cakes & More

Setup (1)
Private Tastings (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)
10 Yummy Cakes & More Reviews

We got our wedding cake from Yummy Cakes & More for our wedding at Christopher Place. We booked very last minute and they were very accommodating! We had the cake delivered to our venue, and it was beautiful and delicious! Perfectly modeled after a picture I had sent in for what we wanted our cake to look like.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 8/25/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery

Absoluut van die beste! Smaak kan mens nie beskryf want ek het nog nooit sulke lekker koek geeet nie! En absoluut die beste personeel! Ek beveel julle vir enige iemand aan! Ons trou koek was tot op die laaste krummeltjie geeet en almal kan nie ophou praat van hoe lekker hy was! Uitsteekend dankie julle

Profile Picture Jorinda, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Yummy cakes are such kind people who want to do the best job for you. Kristi is so creative and can do about anything I believe! Always pleased with the service!

Profile Picture Janell, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

the cake was decorated to perfection, it was decorated exactly as requested, cake was a raspberry white chocolate and the best one I have ever had at a wedding, not a crumb was left. Thank you for an amazing cake that topped off the perfect day for my daughter.

Profile Picture Debbie, 5/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Fresh Fruit, Cakes

I was in charge of planning my mother's wedding on Valentine's Day of 2015 with very little notice. I contacted Yummy Cakes & More and discussed my vision. I am located in FL and unable to come up until the wedding. yummy Cakes did an amazing job with communication with me, recognizing my vision, and execution in such short time! On top, my mother was elated when she saw her cake on such a special day! Thanks again:)

Profile Picture LaTisa, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Cakes

The team at Yummy Cakes and More did a great job with our wedding cake! They provided excellent service and (probably most important) a delicious product. Thanks again for helping our special day be so special!

Profile Picture Joseph, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I absolutely loved my wedding cake! Yummy Cakes captured the vision that we had and made it absolutely beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

We Asked Yummy Cakes to make us a very special cheesecake for our wedding. I am telling you.. It looked amazing, and tasted even better. My wife and I were planning to keep some of it to eat on our 1-month anniversary, but ya know... everyone else really liked it too. And it got eaten. haha. Yummy Cakes and More did a PERFECT JOB! If you are within 50 miles of this shop, USE IT! You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Evan, 10/11/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake was beautiful and delicious! The owners are professional, yet extremely personable and friendly. They are very talented and I have seen them make just about any kind of cake! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User1735774, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake was perfect! It was not only beautiful, but so delicious! They were great to meet with and delivered right to my home. We had a very affordable cake and it was perfect.

Profile Picture Brianna, 10/1/11, 6 Reviews