You're On Deck Reviews

You're On Deck 2
You're On Deck 3
You're On Deck 4

Denise · Married on 08/18/2018

I ordered the cards as favors for my daughter's wedding, which our guests loved! We included them in the hotel baskets for our out-of-town guests. The cards are packaged in a clear plastic box for protection and are constructed well to hold up to game playing. The service was great! I had a few questions which were answered almost immediately via email. The cards were even shipped and delivered to my mailbox early. I highly recommend using Your On Deck as a wedding favor supplier.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    You're On Deck 5

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

David helped us to create the most special and unique wedding favors for our guests! We love to play cards with our family and friends, so we were so thrilled when we found this company to help us create custom decks to give as favors to our guests and help them to remember our wedding forever! Thank you David for your dedication to delivering a one-of-a-kind product to your customers! We will cherish our desk for a lifetime

Sent on 10/07/2018
    You're On Deck 6

Katy · Married on 07/28/2018

These are so great and my guests loved them. The cards are really nice quality and with some tinkering I was able to get the exact design I wanted on the back. The only small thing is the case is a little larger than the actual deck but still worth it for how affordable they were. Plus that gives you room to add a little message or note inside them if you want.

Sent on 08/09/2018
    You're On Deck 7

You're On Deck's reply:

We have new plastic boxes now. The cards fill the box, and they are two pieces, that slide on to each other. Thanks Katy and others for their feedback, so we can continue to improve our product.

Cheryl · Married on 06/30/2018

My daughter’s wedding was game themed. We ordered personalized decks of cards for the tables from Your On Deck. They were a hit!! The guests found their spot at the tables and many enjoyed a card game of their choice while pictures were being taken. The price was affordable. The quality was excellent. The decks were delivered before the promised delivery. Highly recommend Your On Deck!!

Sent on 08/16/2018