You're Invited by Jan Reviews

51 Reviews for You're Invited by Jan

You're Invited by Jan 1
You're Invited by Jan 2

Mike · Married on 07/07/2017

You're Invited by Jan is a life saver! I ordered my wedding invitations through an online vendor, which went out of business between the time that I ordered and when I needed to make a few corrections. I should have booked Jan Schub in the first place. She met with me on short notice and took care of everything I needed. You're Invited by Jan is a top notch business, and I couldn't be happier I came across Ms. Schub when it was really crunch time!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Katie · Married on 06/24/2017

You're Invited By Jan was the best option for us to pick for our wedding invitations! Jan helped us pick invitations and save the dates within our price range, and she helped us find the perfect invitations to reflect our style. She was flexible with shipping, and she sent our invitations to us when they arrived since we did not live close to her. I would recommend her to anyone that needs help ordering and choosing invitations. She helped make the invitation buying process stress free!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Katie,
    It was a pleasure working with you on your save-the-date announcements and wedding invitations. I appreciate you traveling from northern Maryland to me to select your invitations, so sending your order directly to you when it was completed was my pleasure. Best wishes!

Stacy · Married on 06/10/2017

You’re Invited By Jan was by far the best vendor choice for our wedding invitations. After receiving poor samples from online vendors, we knew that it was essential to select a local vendor that would provide the expertise and personal touch we were seeking. From the first moment I spoke to Jan, I knew she would be the perfect match. Jan was able to put me at ease and assured me that she would find beautiful invitations that would fit my budget. Not only did Jan assist in selecting the perfect invitations as promised but she provided a level of personal care, comfort and support that I needed after losing my father the week prior. Jan shared my story with the vendor and as a result, I received my order in record time. The vendor even blessed us with extra invitations and response cards.

If you're seeking a vendor that is focused on the customer experience, if you're seeking a vendor with over 30 years of experience, if you’re seeking a vendor that will work within your budget and deliver quality products in an expedited fashion chose You’re Invited By Jan. I promise you that you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Noelle · Married on 06/03/2017

Jan is amazing to work with. She made the invitation selection and ordering process so easy!

Sent on 11/07/2016

You're Invited by Jan's reply:

Thank you so much Noelle. It is a pleasure working with you. Your guests are going to love your gorgeous invitation suite and the gold calligraphy.

Marilyn · Married on 05/24/2017

My husband and I highly recommend Jan Schub. We tried to visit on-line sites, but had no clue, and knew we needed professional help from an expert, and are so glad we connected with Jan. We were also on a tight turn-around for rehearsal dinner invitations too. She was most accommodating to our schedule, and so many helpful suggestions, which we really appreciated. All the invites, return RSVPs, and menu selection cards arrived very quickly and perfectly as described by Jan. We eagerly look forward to the next occasion when we can once again do business with Jan-SUBURB !

Sent on 05/24/2017

Ann · Married on 05/13/2017

Jan is such a great person to work with, and she has made handling the creative process an ease! I requested a consultation online, and less than an hour later I was contacted by Jan to schedule. There are endless options, the pricing is great, and the customer service is superb! If you want beautiful work, definitely come to Jan.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Julianna · Married on 05/06/2017

Highly recommend!!! From our first phone call, Jan was a wealth of knowledge. When I visited her studio, I was sold! She had so many samples for me to get my hands on- and in every price range! She helped us find exactly what we were looking for. We couldn't love our wedding invitations more! Jan did our calligraphy as well... gorgeous! I can't say enough great things. She is the best!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Deanna · Married on 04/21/2017

If you want a vendor who is prompt, friendly, an expert in her field, accommodating, and loves what she does, Jan is the way to go! She is able to offer countless options, will work with you depending on your budget, and does whatever she can to ensure the stationary for your wedding is perfect!

Sent on 01/28/2017

You're Invited by Jan's reply:

Thank you for your kind compliments. I really enjoyed helping you select your dream wedding invitation and day of stationery. It's such a special time in your life and my goal to is to help you enjoy the planning and make it fun and memorable.

Stacy · event on 04/07/2017

Sent on 04/18/2017

Jan was wonderful and responsive to our needs for nice but simple wedding invitations for a second wedding. She had a very large selection of books to look through and used her expertise to help guide us. Since this is a second marriage, we had some unique needs and she was especially helpful.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Patti · Married on 10/09/2016

I wanted to work with someone in person to pick out the invitations for my daughter's wedding instead of trying to work through the many online services. Jan provided the personalized service I was looking for! She has so many options and knew how to guide me in the direction for my taste and the style of the wedding. Jan worked with me and the vendor to add a special touch to the invitation for my daughter. Our invitations and the entire invitation package are gorgeous!
    Jan's service doesn't stop when the invitations arrive. She guides you on how to assemble the invitation packet and where to mail the invitations. And, I highly recommend Jan's calligraphy service for addressing envelopes. Ours were gorgeous - even the ladies at the Post Office commented!
    Thank you Jan for providing the perfect experience!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Dan · Married on 09/18/2016

Jan was amazing. She helped us pick the perfect invitations that represent us. And she had so many ideas to help us.she was very personal and we loved that .I would recommend her very much

Sent on 05/08/2016

Nancy · Married on 08/27/2016

I highly recommend You're Invited, by Jan as a source for your wedding invitations and extras. Her prices are less than anywhere else, but her service is what is incredible! She gently answers any questions and guides you in the direction that you want to go. Jan will accommodate your schedule by being available to you evenings and weekends. She will provide the high end paper choices and design for an elegant, classy invitation for your friends and families to be informed of your joyous news. The end product that we chose was just beautiful!!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Stacey · Married on 07/03/2016

Working with Jan made the process of choosing invitations incredibly fun and exciting! She showed me numerous books of designs, keeping my budget in mind with what she showed me, and told me multiple ways to customize invitations to be my own. She told me different options based on amount I was looking to spend. We worked together to create an incredibly beautiful invitation suite. She gave her input with every single customization piece, including how to word the RSVP cards. We probably spent over an hour looking at fonts because of how particular I was with the letter S looking a certain way, and she used her expertise to bring up different fonts that might work. She had so much knowledge of different brands and how the whole process works. I wish every vendor I worked with spent as much time focusing specifically on me! She responded to emails quickly and was available via phone and to meet in-person multiple times to make sure all of the details got worked out. Thank you, Jan!

Sent on 03/27/2016
  • Lyndsy&Mike

Lyndsy · Married on 06/26/2016

I was referred to Jan by my fiance's mom and we worked with her to design our wedding invitations for our wedding in June. I am so thankful that we were able to meet with her and work with her in person (vs. choosing invitations via an online website) and couldn't be happier with the service we received! Jan was so helpful in showing us all our options (there were MANY to choose from and supported our many (many!) changes that we wanted to make. She was always available to meet in person or touch base via phone and was very responsive to emails and text messages, which is much appreciated during this stressful planning time. We are so happy with how our invitations turned out and can't wait to send them to our guests in a few weeks!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Terri · Married on 06/04/2016

It was a pleasure working with Jan. Many sample books to choose from and the personal service was great. I was very pleased with the attention to details..from the wording on the invitations, to reviewing the proofs, to verifying guest addresses prior to starting the calligraphy on the envelopes. Prices were reasonable. A joy to work with.

Sent on 03/08/2016

You're Invited by Jan's reply:

It was my pleasure working with you for your wedding. I hope to be able to help you with other wonderful occasions in the future!
    Jan

Trish · Married on 05/14/2016

Jan was fabulous to work with. Since we had never done this before she was able to guide us through the process every step of the way with her experience from many years in the business. She was flexible to work with and was very efficient with the process of getting everything we needed to make my daughter's wedding everything she wanted.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Janet · Married on 05/01/2016

Jan helped with my daughter's wedding invitations. She listened carefully to our vision, timeline and budget. Jan guided us to many fabulous options cutting down the time we may have spent looking at invites out of our reach. We felt educated about all the choices from paper, to font, liners, calligraphy, mailings ... options for all the parts to the invitation suite. We never felt rushed and were never interrupted, for it is a private appointment. This process from initial meeting to delivery was by far the smoothest part to the wedding planning. Jan's years of experience shined with her knowledge of products, ability to suggest an idea, ability to tweak here and there, to ultimately bring it all together. The invitation set the tone for a magnificent wedding.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Jan was great to work with! She very professionally helped me pick out the most beautiful wedding invitations! She provided kind and helpful guidance throughout the whole process. She made sure everything was perfect so that I did not have to worry about anything! So many of my guests complimented me on my gorgeous invitations. She also did the calligraphy on the envelopes- which was so elegantly done! She also made beautiful placecards with my guests' names in gorgeous calligraphy. I loved working with Jan and would 100% recommend her to all of my friends that are getting married!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Jill and Gary · Married on 03/05/2016

Thank you Jan and You're invited by Jan for helping us make our wedding day so memorable. From our save-the-date cards to our invitations and calligraphy addressed envelopes to our menu cards and place cards you helped us create exactly what we wanted. Our family and guests were so impressed and the compliments are still being said to us!!!
    You were so easy to work with throughout all the steps of our planning.
    We appreciate your responsiveness to our many phone calls and emails. I know my sister will be calling you soon since she just became engaged.

Sent on 03/12/2016

Jill and Gary,

It was my pleasure helping you create the wedding of your dreams. I am glad everything was lovely on your wedding day. Congratulations to your sister Nikki on her engagement and I look forward to helping her with the same personalized service and attention to detail that we provided for you!

Jan S.

J. · Married on 02/14/2016

This is THE place to go to for invitations. Jan was a pleasure to work with. I was overwhelmed by the process of selecting invitations but she was so helpful and accommodating every step of the way. The final order was perfect and delivered on time. I highly recommend this vendor and consider their product and service to be of exceptional quality.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Pam · Married on 11/08/2015

I was referred to Jan by my fiancé's sister. This was my second marriage. Jan was wonderful in helping us pick out the right invitation for a second marriage within our budget. She also gave wonderful creative ideas inclusive with blending two families. Very professional, yet warm, approachable and patient. Very responsive to any type of questions. Would refer her and use her again in a heartbeat. In fact, we are coming back to Jan for our son's bar mitzvah invitations.

Sent on 03/15/2016

You're Invited by Jan's reply:

I look forward to meeting with you next week for your upcoming Bar Mitzvah invitations and accessory items.
    Jan S.

Brenda · Married on 09/05/2010

Jan has helped us with invitations for many happy occasions. She has great recommendations to help you stay within budget and recommends fonts that are easy to read. She also addressed all of the invites for us with computer guided ink caligraphy. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 03/20/2012

Mindi · Married on 09/17/2016

Look no further! You're Invited By Jan is perfect for invitations and other personalized stationary, napkins, etc. Jan is extremely knowledgeable about the many companies from which you can order. She provided excellent recommendations on the wording of our invitations. She was very patient as I looked through several books and helped me to stay within my budget. She was not pushy and did not try to up-sell me. Jan was a true pleasure!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Garima · Married on 03/23/2019

Highly recommend Jan!

Jan is the best in the business! She is incredibly responsive and works around each client’s schedule to find the best way to connect. I walked into her office and it was a magical experience. She has beautiful samples all over, it got me so excited about the whole process! She patiently walked me through options and weighed in exactly where I needed her to. She has so much experience, she knows what will look good and what won’t, wording to use, etc. I highly recommend Jan!!

Sent on 10/25/2018