You're Invited by Jan Reviews

50 Reviews for You're Invited by Jan

You're Invited by Jan 1
You're Invited by Jan 2

Maida · Getting married on 03/17/2019

Jan is the best in the business

Jan is the best in the business – an invitation expert! I was originally going to order wedding invitations online, however after meeting with Jan I realized just how many detailed decisions need to be made when choosing invitations that simply cannot be addressed when ordering invitations online. I knew absolutely nothing about invitation layout, format, paper quality, or proper wording and addressing – Jan knows it all! She was extremely patient as we talked through what style of invitation would work for us and she has hundreds of samples to look through for ideas and inspiration. She had no problem working with the invitation companies to personalize a design just for our invitations. Within a day or two after our first meeting, she confirmed that one invitation company could make a custom design for us on the inner liner of the invitation envelope, and it turned our beautifully! Jan is quick and efficient – always getting back to us swiftly with updates on the invitations and any additional information she needed from us. Within three months of our initial meeting with Jan, I picked up our wedding invitations and they are nothing short of perfect! I highly recommend Jan for not only wedding invitations, but for all invitation, stationery, signs and party favor needs!

Melissa · Getting married on 12/22/2018

My fiancé and I were so overwhelmed with the process of selecting invitations. Jan made the entire process seemless! She took the time to educate us on every option, and answer all of our questions (and boy there were a lot). She is extremely experienced and knowledgeable in this industry, and her wonderful advice helped narrow down the best choice for our budget. She also gave us some neat tricks of the trade! We would not have been able to design our beautiful invitations without her! Can’t wait for my next event to work with Jan again!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

You're Invited by Jan's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I love the work I do so helping you was my pleasure.

KENDRA · Married on 11/10/2018

Jan was beyond amazing and accommodating with the invitation selection for my upcoming wedding. She was patient and provided excellent advice. My future husband and I are beyond pleased with the invitations. We will be back for Menus, Programs, and Placecards. I would recommend Jan to ANYONE!!! She's a jewel! Thanks so much Jan!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/14/2018

Very flexible and easy to contact! I do not check my email often and talking on the phone is not always easy with my work schedule and Jan was very flexible with texting me and getting back to me with appointment times. She was also flexible with her schedule and mine, making time to meet with me later in the evening. She was very honest with costs and didn't try to "sell" me above my budget. She also helped me customize my invitations down to the minor details. She has several color, text, style options and mixing and matching to make it your own is worth every penny! I also sent my finalized addresses and noticed something was wrong, and she was able to have it changed at no additional cost. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend, you will not regret it!

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2018

Jan is amazing! She helped my fiance and I choose the perfect wedding invitations that fit the feel of our wedding just right. We went to see Jan having no idea what we wanted and she happily looked through invitations with us providing guidance and even offered some non-invitation related wedding advice that has transformed our wedding into exactly what we want. Jan truly has an eye for details which makes her services invaluable. When our invitations arrived she took her time to explain the best way to put together the invitations and gave helpful hints to make sure no detail of our invitations was overlooked. You may notice the mint green wax seal on the outside of our wedding invitations in the photos that I added...all Jan's idea and my fiance absolutely loves it! The wax seal is even making an appearance on our place cards to tie it all together. If you need invitations, Jan is the one for you!

Sharon · Married on 08/11/2018

Jan was a pleasure to work with and I'm so glad that we used her for our wedding invitations. After having difficulty ordering invitations through another vendor, Jan immediately made the situation better. We were able to schedule an appointment with her very quickly and not only did she answer all of our questions and give us great suggestions, but she ordered an album that we liked through a company that she wasn't currently working with just so we could have the invitations that we previously saw and loved. She also updated us every step of the way so we knew when our invitations would be arriving. Jan is clearly very knowledgeable and knows what she is doing. I would highly recommend her!

Leah · Married on 08/04/2018

Jan is awesome!! She has a huge array of stationary options. She has been in the business for well over 20 years and she made picking out invitations easy breezy. It was a great headache free experience working with Jan and the best part is that she had beautiful options to meet my budget. Thank you so much for all of your help!!!

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2018

I found ‘You’re Invited by Jan’ while searching Google for a company that offered elegant party invitations. Her views were favorable so I decided to give her a try. Even before meeting Jan in person, I could tell I’d made a good decision because of her attentiveness during our email/text message exchanges. I only needed two visits to decide on the invitations for my special milestone birthday, order them, pay for, and pick them up. My first visit with Jan in her beautiful studio went very well. I found her very pleasant to work with and her attention to detail, professionalism, and her knowledge of the many products she offered, price points, fonts, and expertise in general helped me choose a product that sparkled...literally. Jan understood my vision and helped me craft invitations that are beautifully elegant. I will definitely be returning.

You're Invited by Jan 3
    You're Invited by Jan 4

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

I am so thankful for Jan’s help during this entire process! Before I met with her I was completely lost in terms of what I wanted for my save the dates and invitations. Jan was patient and incredibly helpful with everything. Her incredible industry knowledge guided me towards picking out something I loved for both. Along with my save the dates and invitations I will also be purchasing my bridal shower invitations with Jan. Jan does calligraphy, which I will be having her do all of my envelopes as well as my escort cards, and has even offered to help with my welcome bags!

I referred a friend of mine to Jan who was on the brink of changing her entire color scheme because at two appointments with other stationers she could find nothing she liked. After one appointment with Jan my friend was overjoyed because Jan was able to help her find something elegant and in her preferred color scheme, saying Jan practically read her mind and was able to give her several choices almost immediately.

I cannot praise Jan and her business highly enough and I strongly recommend her services to any bride or groom out there who wants to work with a true professional in this industry.

Sent on 09/22/2017

You're Invited by Jan's reply:

Samantha, Oh what a sweet testimonial. Thank you. It is a pleasure working with you. I am so glad you love everything. I appreciate you recommending your best friend to us. We love working with her too.

Rebecca · Married on 06/02/2018

Jan did an AMAZING job with our wedding invitations! We absolutely love them and can't wait for our guests to see them. From the paper to the fonts to the wording, Jan was a great resource to have along the way. She was also extremely prompt with any questions we had. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for gorgeous, sophisticated invitations!

Sent on 03/05/2018

You're Invited by Jan's reply:

Rebecca, It was a delight helping you select your dream invitation suite. I am thrilled you love them! Your guests will be so excited for your wedding when they see the beautiful invitation that you designed.

Claire · Married on 05/19/2018

I moved to Maryland from California just 6 months before my wedding and was panicked I wouldn't be able to find someone I could trust to do my invitations and all my wedding day paper needs. I saw Jan's information on another wedding website and was impressed with her reviews. She was extremely professional, flexible and always made me feel comfortable. I would recommend her to any and everyone! Whether you're on a tight budget or sky's the limit-- Jan can you help your dreams come true. -Claire

Sent on 05/06/2018

You're Invited by Jan's reply:

I am glad you felt comfortable working with me and our team. We always want the design process and final products to be beautiful and reflect who you are. We are delighted we helped you achieve your vision while having fun! Best wishes!

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2018

Jan was wonderful! She was very helpful throughout the entire process. Invitations came out perfect! Highly recommended

Katie · Married on 04/27/2018

We had a fantastic experience working with Jan! She helped us identify a design for our invitations that we loved and helped us every step of the way. She is incredibly responsive and flexible, answered all of our questions, and does beautiful calligraphy. Couldn't be happier with the results!

Miss · Married on 10/15/2017

Jan is amazing! Originally I just wanted her to do my invitations (because who cares about all the other stuff?). But our invitations turned out beautiful and when we picked up our envelopes with the calligraphy (worth every penny) we decided to get matching table numbers, escort cards and thank you notes. Save yourself the time and stress and just put yourself in Jans capable hands. Oh and bonus for all the non-stationery advice she's given us!

Katie · Married on 10/08/2017

Jan has been so helpful with everything. I worked with her on my invitations, on custom napkins, on kippahs, even on our place cards. She has so many options for things and is really knowledgeable on what would work best for fonts and colors and fabrics. Throughout the entire process, she has been so quick to respond by email and phone. Jan is especially understanding as I repeatedly had issues with guests getting me their responses for the place cards, and finding out some of my titles were wrong! Everything I've gotten so far has been beautiful. I cannot wait for my wedding guests to see it all.

Sent on 09/17/2017

You're Invited by Jan's reply:

Katie, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It is so much fun for us to help you coordinate all the details of your stationery and day of paper goods. It is our pleasure to work with you. Wishing you all the best.

Marissa · Married on 10/08/2017

Jan was AMAZING! She worked with the invitation company to get us everything in time, was always looking out for our best interests, and made sure everything was absolutely gorgeous! I can’t tell her thank you enough. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/21/2017

You're Invited by Jan's reply:

It was my pleasure working with you. Sometimes brides are shorter on planning time, but I always say not to worry because I will guarantee everything will be beautifully completed on time without worry or stress. Best wishes for a wonderful married life together!

Lynn · Married on 10/07/2017

I would recommend working with Jan, she is very flexible about meeting times. She has so many choices and examples of of other invitations, save the date, etc....she gets excited about the process and what you are trying to do.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Thank you so much!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/06/2017

Jan was excellent while working with her for our escort cards. She was very knowledgeable and gave excellent advice. She definitely took away the wedding prep stress that I had. I highly recommend working with Jan.

Sent on 09/26/2017

You're Invited by Jan's reply:

Whitney, We are so happy that we met our goal which was to help you in a completely stress free manner. Of course, I am so glad you loved the place cards too. It was our pleasure.

Nicole · Married on 09/23/2017

Jan was very helpful and professional. She has invitations for all budgets. She has a lot for advice for creating the perfect invitation for your event

Sasha · Married on 09/16/2017

Jan was fantastic to work with! Her studio has a warm, inviting atmosphere, and her selection of invitations is phenomenal. She expertly led us through the selection process. When the invitations arrived (ahead of schedule), Jan demonstrated how to assemble them and offered to provide advice by phone if needed. We couldn't have asked for better service.

Sent on 07/19/2017

You're Invited by Jan's reply:

You made my day when I read your sweet review!

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2017

I would recommend Jan to anyone who needs invitations. She did my Bat Mitzvah invitation that everyone still talks about. She did my wedding invitations that look great.

Sent on 04/09/2017

You're Invited by Jan's reply:

Jennifer, It was a delight helping you create your gorgeous wedding invitations! It is heartwarming to know that I have helped you with invitations for such memorable events in your life!

Caitlyn · Married on 07/29/2017

My family has worked with Jan for almost 20 years! She has helped us with Bar and Bat Mitzvahs and now my wedding! She is extremely thorough and thinks of every last detail to help make your special day perfect. Her work is beautiful and over the years we have gotten so many compliments on her calligraphy, paper goods, invitations, etc. Thank you Jan!

Sent on 05/16/2017

You're Invited by Jan's reply:

Caitlyn, It was great working with you and your mother. We think all your stationery and calligraphy was beautiful! I would love to see photos when you receive them.

Mahlet · Married on 07/15/2017

Honestly, Jan is someone you want to use if you are tired of stressing and want someone who would really go above and beyond to accommodate you! She just makes everything super easy for you!
    She is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 03/29/2017

You're Invited by Jan's reply:

That's just the sweetest review! You made my day!

Mike · Married on 07/07/2017

You're Invited by Jan is a life saver! I ordered my wedding invitations through an online vendor, which went out of business between the time that I ordered and when I needed to make a few corrections. I should have booked Jan Schub in the first place. She met with me on short notice and took care of everything I needed. You're Invited by Jan is a top notch business, and I couldn't be happier I came across Ms. Schub when it was really crunch time!