99 Reviews for Your Wedding Officiant

Baptist (2)
Orthodox Christian (1)
Methodist (1)
Agnostic (1)

Wes was absolutely wonderful! He was able to provide all the information and examples we needed for our ceremony, was always available if we had questions, was very professional, and I am so happy we found him for our special day!

Photo for Your Wedding Officiant Review - Wine box/vows ceremony
Photo for Your Wedding Officiant Review - Rehearsal
Profile Picture Amanda, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wes Morris was great! His ceremony was so beautiful. He was professional, polite, and flexible. I would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Jenna, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Wes was fantastic! Responded quickly to all calls and texts. With less than a weeks notice he performed the ceremony exactly as we wanted. He was very well spoken, professionally dressed and really made the ceremony special. You wont be dissapointed.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Wes was absolutely amazing. All of our guests raved about how great he was. He made everyone laugh, cry and everything in between during our ceremony. Even my mother-in-law didn't believe that we didn't know him personally before the wedding. He was so great to work with and definitely knows what he is doing! We loved him!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are so happy we hired Wes. We knew from our first conversation with him that we wanted to have him be our officiant. He was always super helpful and the ceremony went amazing. Wes - Thank you again for everything!!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/15/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, No Denomination, Interfaith Ceremony

Wes was excellent! He kept the planning process low-key and we were very happy with the ceremony. He was super responsive to emails and always on time. He was very flexible and worked to make sure our ceremony had the right feel. He walked us through the rehearsal and kept things light with some timely jokes during the ceremony. Overall, we couldn't be more happy with our experience and would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/2/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

Wes is the best. Simply stated. We met him and knew from our first meeting he was the one we wanted to officiate our wedding. Our guests also raved about Wed after the ceremony. He is so open to making your ceremony exactly what you want - and helps where you need it, but also lets you have the creative freedom to make it your own. I would highly recommend Wes to officiate your big day! He is just a gem to work with.

Profile Picture Veena, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Pastor Wes was wonderful! My husband and I met with him and immediately knew he was going to be our officiant for the day. He was friendly, funny, respectful, and was easy to keep in touch with throughout the planning process. He answered every question we had and was completely great with the short, simple, sweet, yet fun wedding ceremony we wanted!

Our guests couldn't stop talking about how wonderful the ceremony was and how great Pastor Wes was.

He is the perfect officiant for anyone's special day!

Thank you again!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/25/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Wes was great! He's very friendly and gave our wedding the light and happy feeling with a touch of religion that we wanted! He answers his emails very quickly and works with you to create the perfect timeline for your ceremony. I highly recommend him! He's very professional and was on time for both events. Thank you, Wes!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 2/19/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Single Religion

Wes Morris was amazing. I highly recommend him. I interviewed 3 people prior to him and booked Wes during our interview!! I knew right away. Wes was always available for a phone call or e-mail, for advice on vowels or just to reiterate that he would be there on our wedding day. Many of my guests made comments about how personable he was and could have sworn that he was a life-long friend to us because of how comfortable, friendly and personal he was. He's also good-looking which is nice for wedding photos (sorry not trying to be superficial, just an added bonus to his amazing personality). Thank you Wes! We truly appreciate your service!

Profile Picture Amy, 12/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious, Agnostic, Orthodox Christian

Wes was just absolutely amazing !! Our venue had messed up our rehearsal time and we didn’t really have the time to rehearse the day before so I was real nervous . But on our big day Wes was so in control and never skipped a beat and made sure everything kept on track . Our ceremony was so beautiful and he added just the right amount of humor to make it fun as well . Can’t say enough good things about Wes, he was a true pleasure to work with and we highly recommend you hire him for your big day !! You won’t be disappointed !!!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/20/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Wes was able to put together the most beautiful ceremony that we could have imagined! Everyone in the wedding party and all of our guests were very impressed with the way it was done. Words can't express the joy we feel and we are honored with Wes joining us together. He made it the most beautiful day of our lives, and we will be forever grateful.

Profile Picture Jenna, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wes was super easy to work with! Was able to help with getting our vows exactly how we wanted them and also assisted in lining up the bridal party during rehearsal! It was a perfect day! Thanks Wes!!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Wes was absolutely great! He put us at ease about our wedding day and was extremely helpful in answering all of our questions. He is very easy to work with and professional. Thank you Pastor Wes for your incredible service!
-Jessica & Joe

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Wes was absolutely, without a doubt, positively, absolutely, completely and totally the best guy for the job and he did a fantastic job! Absolutely great... perfect! What other adjectives can I put in? Have I made my point?
He was funny, friendly, on point and everything that we wanted, he helped to make our wedding so special, wonderful and fun... "Let's go Scotland!"
We absolutely very very highly recommend Wes! He's the best, I have no doubt about that

Profile Picture Will, 7/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Wes was absolutely great! He put us at ease from first contact and was great throughout the months/weeks leading up to the wedding day. We met with him in person and had a great deal of communication with him via email. On the day of the wedding, he arrived 45 minutes prior to the ceremony (looking quite sharp!), and performed a first class ceremony. My fiancé and I were very pleased and would recommend him 1,000X again. Thank you, Pastor Wes!!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wes was perfect!! He was so kind and easy to be around. We called and emailed him quite a few times with questions and clarification. He was always prompt to reply. He even met us for coffee to familiarize and answer questions before the big day. I accidentally gave him the wrong rehearsal time (it changed) and he was so understanding about showing up 2 hours early. I felt terrible.

He worked with us to do some unique components to our wedding (2 readings and a hand fasting ceremony conducted by both mothers using ribbons from their own wedding dresses to symbolize the families joining together). He also added the most polite, politically correct, BUT witty humor throughout the ceremony. The guests LOVED it!! I’ve seen no humor and I’ve seen too much humor at other weddings. Wes truly was just right!!

He is a class act and a wonderful person to work with!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/7/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Pastor Wes is THE MAN. He was one of the most chill, yet extremely professional vendors we worked with for our April 2016 wedding. He made the process stress-free, was always flexible, and was genuinely interested in what we wanted (rarer than you might think when it comes to officiants!). We are not religious, and he was completely cool with that. We had a very simple, straight forward ceremony, and it went off without a hitch thanks to Wes! He is very "go with the flow" and kept the crowd giggling. He was punctual and courteous throughout the process, and very patient with us! (We were indecisive right up until the wedding day!) He struck the perfect balance of lightheartedness and reverence that we requested, and our guests loved him! Looking back, the ceremony was our favorite part of the day. If you are in doubt, just hire him! You won't regret it!! Thank you Pastor Wes, for making our day so special! With Love, Jessica and Derek

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Wes was wonderful! We felt very comfortable with him throughout the process and he did a great job officiating our wedding. He even managed to make light of my nephew yelling in the church and us being really nervous. We would 100% recommend Wes to anyone, he was great!

Profile Picture Ariel , 2/13/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

EXACTLY what we were looking for!! My husband and I were more than thrilled to meet Wes (via Skype for our first meeting, so fun!) and learn that our ceremony goals were a match! He was so pleasant to talk to, made us feel comfortable and willing to work with whatever type of vows we wanted....which began with "oh, lets do some uber-customized, unique write our own vows to"..."too much pressure....can you please help us with the meat and potatoes!?". He had a great variety of templates we chose from, and it was PERFECT! He would modify anything we needed, although our ceremony was pretty simple. Blessing of the Hands was my favorite. He was on time, and very quick response to any questions we had. The marriage license took a bit to arrive by mail, but shortly before it did come, and I texted him, he said he would gladly follow up with the courthouse himself. That, I saw as a WONDERFUL gesture, as the service was already performed and paid for! Wes was very professional with great follow through. Would highly recommend him to future bride and grooms!

Profile Picture CANDACE, 2/6/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Baptist, Single Religion

Wes was so great to work with! We went with a more traditional approach and had fun with it! He picked up that my husband and I are more funny and giggly than serious and made us and our guests laugh and of course still stay serious. He made us feel so comfortable in a what can nervous situation in front of a bunch of people! I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/13/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Interfaith Ceremony, No Denomination

He is the best! I cannot say enough great things about Wes! He truly made my
daughter's wedding ceremony very special and custom tailored. I am so glad we
found him. Having an out of town destination wedding can be stressful when
it comes to finding local vendors, etc... If you are looking for an officiant in the
Tampa area, you will find no one better! Thank you, Wes for a truly magical
ceremony! One Happy Mother of the Bride!!

Profile Picture Shelly, 12/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were looking for a pastor who is professional, nice and has got an easy going personality and we found him :).
We were worried not really knowing how everything works until our first phone call with Wes, straight away he gave us a good feeling that we don't have to worry about anything and that everything will be just how we imagined it to be and he was right it was just PERFECT!

Profile Picture Helena, 12/10/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Pastor Wes made our ceremony special, intimate, and everything that we had dreamed. My husband and I spoke with Pastor Wes a few times leading up to the wedding and from the first time we met him, we knew we wanted him to marry us. He made the ceremony fun and light for the guests, but also kept it intimate and special for me and my husband. I would recommend Pastor Wes to anyone. We met him through another vendor because we had moved to the area and not yet had a home church. He was more than helpful and we couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/14/15, 5 Reviews