Your Wedding Officiant Reviews

91 | Irwin, PA

91 Reviews for Your Wedding Officiant

Phoebe Schirnhofer · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Absolutely Recommend!

We hired Rev. Dennis for our wedding and we were not disappointed! He was so laid back and easy to work with. He provided us with a wedding planning kit where we could specifically pick everything in our ceremony from our vows to the ceremony execution. We had a great experience and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Nikki · Married on 11/20/2020

Professional and Helpful!

Rev. Dennis was a pleasure to work with, he made the process super easy and understandable. He worked with us to create a custom ceremony and Minister Judy that officiated our ceremony was amazing as well.

Sent on 11/13/2020

Bhavya · Married on 10/24/2020

Excellent Service

Rev. Dennis M. Wargo worked with us since we contacted him for the wedding. He gave us prompt responses, clear answers to all the questions. He even sent us a sample wedding procedure so we can pick our choices for each part of wedding.
    We had Minister Judith (Judy) Shannon, B.S as our Officiant on the day of wedding. She is very easy to work with. Our wedding is at 12:15PM and she said she would be there at 11:30 to go over few things before the wedding and she is there right on time . I was nervous that I might say vows wrong but she said the simple sentences out and it was so easy to repeat after her. We didn't have time to rehearse for the wedding so I asked her if she can give us the cues through out the wedding and she is very generous and accepted to that. She spoke to the Best Man, Groom and me right before the wedding and explained all of us all the aspects of what to do and what not to do.

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Meg

Megan Davis · Married on 10/10/2020

Great Experience! Highly Recommend!

Reverend Dennis and Joyce made my ceremony so special! Easy to work with. Joyce went above and beyond for the rehearsal. I would recommend them to any couple!

Sent on 10/23/2020

Amy Francis · Married on 09/05/2020

Wonderful Experience

Reverend Dennis was incredibly helpful and flexible when we approached him nearly last minute due to Covid restrictions.

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Owoc-Mcclelland · Married on 12/10/2019

Wonderful experience

Rev. Dennis was the utmost professional and helped make our special day even better. He was kind, responsive, and was a calming presence during the rehearsal and on the day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Autumn & Joseph

Autumn · Married on 11/02/2019

Easy to work with!

It was great to work with Dennis. Breaking down the ceremony and picking what you like and connect with... Super easy to understand and break down. He did our oathing stone and handfasting ceremony. Everyone thought it was a beautiful ceremony and interesting touch. He's great with communication and helping you make decisions. You will not regret working with him.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Joseph

Joseph · Married on 11/02/2019

Great Genuine Guy

Dennis was a great officiant. Was able to customize our ceremony to fit our oathing stone and add personal touches to make everyone come together on our special day.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Seth Stinson · Married on 10/05/2019

Rev. Dennis Wargo

Rev. Dennis was fantastic to work with from start to finish. My wife and I would recommend him to anyone! He helped make our big day perfect and kept us worry free about everything he had a hand in. We cant thank him enough!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Casey · Married on 10/04/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

We were so pleased with Reverend Wargos service!! It was exactly what we wanted. I planned from out of state and he made it easy and answered any and all questions we had. I highly recommend his services! I loved all the options that were available and he truly tailors to whatever you are looking for on your day. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Klesser · Married on 09/21/2019

Rev. Dennis Wargo = Perfect Ceremony

Reverend Dennis Wargo was a perfect wedding officiant. From the beginning, it was evident that Dennis was extremely responsive and professional. He helps every single step of the way. Also, Dennis truly customizes your ceremony so that it fits your style as a couple and brings your ceremony dreams to life.

He is so accommodating. Dennis attended our rehearsal which completely brought me a piece of mind. I know that some wedding officiants no longer will attend the rehearsal, so this is something that set Dennis apart for me. I knew that having the officiant there for the rehearsal would ease my nerves, which it completely did.

During the ceremony, Dennis made my husband and I look like pros. It was absolutely perfect. There is not one thing that I would change whatsoever.

Look no further for a wedding officiant and contact Reverend Dennis Wargo now!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Lauren Graham · Married on 08/24/2019

So helpful

Rev. Dennis was a pleasure to work with. He provides so much guidance on how to put a ceremony program together and tons of suggestions for the script. We loved being able to customize a ceremony that represented who we are and what’s important to us. And throughout the entire process, he made sure we knew we could call or meet up with him if we had any questions or concerns.

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew Foster · Married on 10/12/2018

Highly, Highly Recommend

Rev. Wargo thank you so so much for an amazing ceremony! Rev. Wargo made the wedding process so easy. We were able to choose what kind of ceremony we wanted and had control of the entire process. He made himself available every step of the way and provided helpful suggestions when needed. He is calm, laid back, and never made us feel stressed. His reflection at our wedding was on point and thoughtful. We highly highly recommend him. Thank you again Rev. Wargo we will never forget you.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Amber Tims · Married on 06/30/2018

Absolutely Recommend

Rev. Dennis was amazing! He is an extremely nice person and very helpful. His workbook guide made planning out the ceremony exactly how we wanted it to sound and feel so easy, and was very accommodating to our individual ideas . Definitely would recommend.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Kayla · Married on 04/28/2018

Rev. Dennis was amazing. He helped us construct a very personal and meaningful ceremony. He was extremely easy to work with, responsive and accommodating. We planned our wedding from overseas but Rev. Dennis took so much stress away because he is an expert. He thought of so many things that we had not thought of during our planning he made sure our day was perfect. He honestly does not skip a beat and I don’t think we could have pulled off planning a wedding from so far away with out him. His ceremony preparation material is detailed and ensures the wedding ceremony is everything’s you expect. He helped us plan a lovely multicultural ceremony that was meaningful to us as a couple and both of our families. The ceremony and his reflections truely represented us as a couple - as if we had known. Rev. Dennis our entire lives. We were extremely pleased with our special day and would not hesitate to recommend his services.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Louis · Married on 12/30/2017

Rev. Dennis was the best! He really listened to what we wanted and worked with us to make the day amazing. He is very easy to work with, beyond professional, and a kind soul. He did and amazing ceremony for us. I would recommend him to any wedding couple looking for an amazing wedding officiant for their special day!!!!!!

L and A

Sent on 03/08/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/04/2017

Rev Dennis was absolutely wonderful. He let us decide everything with our ceremony to allow us to have exactly what we wanted for our day. I would definitely recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Therese · Married on 09/29/2017

Rev. Dennis was a pleasure to work with and was very professional and helpful. We wanted a stress-free, small wedding and using his services made that a complete possibility.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Theresa · Married on 09/09/2017

For our wedding day we wanted a simple ceremony that wasn't too long or overly detailed. Reverend Dennis provides detailed to simple ceremonies. He provided us with a lot of options and ideas to choose from to personalize our wedding. If you want something different, he will do it. He responds back quickly. I highly recommend Rev. Dennis for your wedding ceremony needs!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Josh · Married on 09/03/2017

Our Wedding experience with Reverend Dennis was Great! From the initial meeting with him to announcing my wife and I as husband and wife, Reverend Dennis was punctual, professional, and prepared! We like that Reverend Dennis married us as an inter-racial couple and we could relate to him during the entire process. He gave us the idea for the hand-fasting ceremony and performed it very well! He was flexible and involved our boys in the ceremony as well.
    We definitely recommend Reverend Dennis, Your Wedding Officiant, to engaged couples getting ready to tie the knot!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Holly · Married on 09/02/2017

Rev Dennis was great to work with. He customized our ceremony to be exactly what we wanted. He was both professional and friendly and made this part of wedding planning a breeze. He was always so prompt to respond and answered all of our questions throughout the process. I would highly recommend his services. Rev Dennis provided us with a wedding ceremony planning guide and assisted us through the process of building a ceremony perfect for us. We had so many complements on our ceremony and would recommend him to all friends and family!!

Sent on 09/24/2017

kelly · Married on 08/26/2017

Our officiant canceled a week before our wedding and Dennis was available and saved our day! He made us feel at ease. He started planning our ceremony immediately and let us customize our wedding exactly the way we wanted it. He is so easy to work with, flexible and reliable. He is very easy to get a hold of and responds quickly to any messages or emails. The planning process is a very organized, step by step guideline which made it very easy to create our ceremony. Dennis went out of his way to make our day the perfect day!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Dawn · Married on 07/01/2017

Rev. Dennis Wargo performed a beautiful ceremony for my husband and I on May 19th at Twin Lakes. His professionalism and special touches to our ceremony are memories we will have for a life time. I would highly recommend Rev. Dennis Wargo for any couple looking for a wedding officiant.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Natalie · Married on 06/25/2017

We recently got married and Rev Dennis performed our ceremony. We are very pleased with our entire experience. Rev Dennis is very professional, friendly and thorough.

He provided us information to customize our ceremony, we enjoyed creating and making it our own.

Thank you Rev for making our day so special!

Sent on 07/24/2017

tobie · Married on 06/03/2017

Having Rev. Dennis Wargo, as our officiant for our wedding on June 10th, was an absolute pleasure. He was not only kind, caring and professional, but also charming. From start to finish, he made our day! We had our original date changed which had us very nervous, but Rev. Wargo made time for us in his schedule. Not only did he perform the ceremony for us, but traveled far out of his way to meet us at our venue. He kept in constant contact, I am sure to help set our minds at ease. He is very patient and kind. I am so very glad that God had our paths cross that day I called upon his help. I highly recommend Reverend Dennis Wargo as he is wondrous in what he does.

Sent on 07/31/2017