Your Wedding Officiant Reviews

Your Wedding Officiant 2
  • Andrew

Andrew Foster · Married on 10/12/2018

Highly, Highly Recommend

Rev. Wargo thank you so so much for an amazing ceremony! Rev. Wargo made the wedding process so easy. We were able to choose what kind of ceremony we wanted and had control of the entire process. He made himself available every step of the way and provided helpful suggestions when needed. He is calm, laid back, and never made us feel stressed. His reflection at our wedding was on point and thoughtful. We highly highly recommend him. Thank you again Rev. Wargo we will never forget you.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Amber Tims · Married on 06/30/2018

Absolutely Recommend

Rev. Dennis was amazing! He is an extremely nice person and very helpful. His workbook guide made planning out the ceremony exactly how we wanted it to sound and feel so easy, and was very accommodating to our individual ideas . Definitely would recommend.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Louis · Married on 12/30/2017

Rev. Dennis was the best! He really listened to what we wanted and worked with us to make the day amazing. He is very easy to work with, beyond professional, and a kind soul. He did and amazing ceremony for us. I would recommend him to any wedding couple looking for an amazing wedding officiant for their special day!!!!!!

L and A

Sent on 03/08/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/04/2017

Rev Dennis was absolutely wonderful. He let us decide everything with our ceremony to allow us to have exactly what we wanted for our day. I would definitely recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Therese · Married on 09/29/2017

Rev. Dennis was a pleasure to work with and was very professional and helpful. We wanted a stress-free, small wedding and using his services made that a complete possibility.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Theresa · Married on 09/09/2017

For our wedding day we wanted a simple ceremony that wasn't too long or overly detailed. Reverend Dennis provides detailed to simple ceremonies. He provided us with a lot of options and ideas to choose from to personalize our wedding. If you want something different, he will do it. He responds back quickly. I highly recommend Rev. Dennis for your wedding ceremony needs!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Josh · Married on 09/03/2017

Our Wedding experience with Reverend Dennis was Great! From the initial meeting with him to announcing my wife and I as husband and wife, Reverend Dennis was punctual, professional, and prepared! We like that Reverend Dennis married us as an inter-racial couple and we could relate to him during the entire process. He gave us the idea for the hand-fasting ceremony and performed it very well! He was flexible and involved our boys in the ceremony as well.
    We definitely recommend Reverend Dennis, Your Wedding Officiant, to engaged couples getting ready to tie the knot!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Holly · Married on 09/02/2017

Rev Dennis was great to work with. He customized our ceremony to be exactly what we wanted. He was both professional and friendly and made this part of wedding planning a breeze. He was always so prompt to respond and answered all of our questions throughout the process. I would highly recommend his services. Rev Dennis provided us with a wedding ceremony planning guide and assisted us through the process of building a ceremony perfect for us. We had so many complements on our ceremony and would recommend him to all friends and family!!

Sent on 09/24/2017

kelly · Married on 08/26/2017

Our officiant canceled a week before our wedding and Dennis was available and saved our day! He made us feel at ease. He started planning our ceremony immediately and let us customize our wedding exactly the way we wanted it. He is so easy to work with, flexible and reliable. He is very easy to get a hold of and responds quickly to any messages or emails. The planning process is a very organized, step by step guideline which made it very easy to create our ceremony. Dennis went out of his way to make our day the perfect day!

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Your Wedding Officiant 3

Dawn · Married on 07/01/2017

Rev. Dennis Wargo performed a beautiful ceremony for my husband and I on May 19th at Twin Lakes. His professionalism and special touches to our ceremony are memories we will have for a life time. I would highly recommend Rev. Dennis Wargo for any couple looking for a wedding officiant.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Natalie · Married on 06/25/2017

We recently got married and Rev Dennis performed our ceremony. We are very pleased with our entire experience. Rev Dennis is very professional, friendly and thorough.

He provided us information to customize our ceremony, we enjoyed creating and making it our own.

Thank you Rev for making our day so special!

Sent on 07/24/2017

tobie · Married on 06/03/2017

Having Rev. Dennis Wargo, as our officiant for our wedding on June 10th, was an absolute pleasure. He was not only kind, caring and professional, but also charming. From start to finish, he made our day! We had our original date changed which had us very nervous, but Rev. Wargo made time for us in his schedule. Not only did he perform the ceremony for us, but traveled far out of his way to meet us at our venue. He kept in constant contact, I am sure to help set our minds at ease. He is very patient and kind. I am so very glad that God had our paths cross that day I called upon his help. I highly recommend Reverend Dennis Wargo as he is wondrous in what he does.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Bethany · Married on 04/29/2017

Dennis was absolutely wonderful to work with. He made our day very special and we would highly recommend him. He let you customize the Ceremony that you want to make your day yours. He takes the stress and worry out of a very important day and makes it what it really should be about.... you two! We loved working with Dennis and we know you will too!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Bethany · Married on 02/04/2017

When my fiancé and I began planning our wedding it quickly became evident that our differing religious backgrounds were going to be an obstacle. While my fiancé grew up in a traditional Catholic household, I had a more spiritual rather than religious outlook.

Rev. Dennis provided us with the tools to create a ceremony that blended both of our beliefs. We chose verbiage from several examples and were able to make small changes to make the ceremony specific to our relationship. Rev. Dennis also met with us several times, taking the time to get to know us as a couple and for us to get to know him as well. We chose to incorporate a wine box and hand fasting into our ceremony. Both families enjoyed the blended elements of our ceremony. Rev. Dennis was respectful, fun and professional. We highly recommend him to anyone planning a wedding in the Pittsburgh area. Thank you Rev. Dennis for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Rev. Dennis was amazing! I found him online and contacted him to officiate our New Years Eve wedding. He was so attentive every step of the way - always checking in to see how our planning was going and if he could be of any assistance. He tailored our ceremony to fit our requests. Although we hadn't met face to face until the rehearsal, he asked us questions about our relationship and incorporated details of how we met into the ceremony. The personalized details were unexpected as we had just met but truly touching. The groom and I just smiled at each other as our guests "aww"ed. It was such a special moment. I would strongly recommend Rev. Dennis. Wedding planning can be so stressful. I had many issues with our vendor spanning over a year. Dennis's kind, attentive, and caring personality was beyond refreshing. He was one of the few decisions I never doubted and he exceeded all expectations.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Sara · Married on 10/28/2016

Our ceremony was everything we wanted. He provides so many choices that you can really make your ceremony personalized and unique. He is professional and responds quickly to any questions. I highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/25/2016

We were so blessed to find Rev Wargo. He was very accommodating and made our wedding so incredibly personal. The ceremony was unique and meaningful to us because he allowed us to design the entire framework of our special day. Both my husband and I found him to be very informative as he kept in touch with us during the planning process and even checked in a few days ahead of the big day to ease our minds by assuring us he would be there early to touch base prior to the ceremony. We are very happy with Rev Wargo's services and would recommend him to anyone seeking this type of service and is looking for someone who can help you develop a beautiful and unique ceremony.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Aimee · Married on 09/24/2016

Rev. Wargo is extremely professional and kind, giving you the opportunity to make your ceremony as unique as you want. He drove almost 3hrs to officiate our wedding and we were so happy with the way he worked with us and officiated the ceremony. We couldn't have asked for anything better. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

Reverend Dennis Wargo is fantastic. He provided us with a customizable ceremony package that allowed us to create our dream ceremony along with his assistance and guidance. He was responsive to any questions or concerns we had and we never had to worry about anything. We definitely recommend Rev. Dennis!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Courtney · Married on 09/04/2016

Rev. Wargo was great! I would recommend him to anyone who needs an officiant. He quickly responds and will change anything you want to match your style/preference! He was very kind and made us feel less nervous about speaking in front of everyone. Thank you Rev. Wargo!!

Sent on 10/08/2016
  • Y

Yves · Married on 08/20/2016

Working with Mr Wargo was a very easy process, and he delivers my dream ceremony. Mr Wargo customize our ceremony to fit my husband and I wishes. It was indeed a beautiful ceremoy

Sent on 09/09/2016

Gary · Married on 08/20/2016

I am not sure if I can express our happiness and satisfaction with choosing Rev. Dennis Wargo for our wedding. Reverend Wargo was referred to us, and the referral only told half of the story. From the moment we contacted Rev. Wargo his professionalism, knowledge, communication and efficiency were beyond excellent. Rev. Wargo met us in May for our August wedding. He had everything down and ready more then a month before the wedding, and his experience with making some minor suggestions made our day even more special. We couldn't be more pleased with our choice. Thank you, Reverend Wargo.

Gary

Sent on 09/15/2016

Kim · Married on 07/22/2016

Just what my fiancé and I were looking for!
    A heartfelt ceremony that was memorable. Reverend Wargo was awesome! My new husband and I both agree we felt very close to each and God with the Reverend by our side.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/09/2016

Rev. Dennis Wargo was absolutely fantastic. We found Dennis on Wedding Wire and could not have been more lucky! He always answered in a timely manner and answered any questions that we had. He even checked in on us throughout the planning process, which we really appreciated! He is very professional, but also has a great sense of humor which was important to us. He met with my husband and I the week of the wedding to go over the ceremony, and attended the rehearsal. He made the ceremony process so easy which is something I was really nervous about. I loved his wedding booklet and getting to choose the perfect ceremony. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Rev. Dennis! He is the best and and made the day go perfectly!

Sent on 07/25/2016