Your Wedding Officiant Reviews

85 Reviews for Your Wedding Officiant

• Jessica

Jessica Owoc-Mcclelland · Married on 12/10/2019

Wonderful experience

Rev. Dennis was the utmost professional and helped make our special day even better. He was kind, responsive, and was a calming presence during the rehearsal and on the day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Autumn & Joseph

Autumn · Married on 11/02/2019

Easy to work with!

It was great to work with Dennis. Breaking down the ceremony and picking what you like and connect with... Super easy to understand and break down. He did our oathing stone and handfasting ceremony. Everyone thought it was a beautiful ceremony and interesting touch. He's great with communication and helping you make decisions. You will not regret working with him.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Joseph

Joseph · Married on 11/02/2019

Great Genuine Guy

Dennis was a great officiant. Was able to customize our ceremony to fit our oathing stone and add personal touches to make everyone come together on our special day.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Seth Stinson · Married on 10/05/2019

Rev. Dennis Wargo

Rev. Dennis was fantastic to work with from start to finish. My wife and I would recommend him to anyone! He helped make our big day perfect and kept us worry free about everything he had a hand in. We cant thank him enough!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Casey · Married on 10/04/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

We were so pleased with Reverend Wargos service!! It was exactly what we wanted. I planned from out of state and he made it easy and answered any and all questions we had. I highly recommend his services! I loved all the options that were available and he truly tailors to whatever you are looking for on your day. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Klesser · Married on 09/21/2019

Rev. Dennis Wargo = Perfect Ceremony

Reverend Dennis Wargo was a perfect wedding officiant. From the beginning, it was evident that Dennis was extremely responsive and professional. He helps every single step of the way. Also, Dennis truly customizes your ceremony so that it fits your style as a couple and brings your ceremony dreams to life.

He is so accommodating. Dennis attended our rehearsal which completely brought me a piece of mind. I know that some wedding officiants no longer will attend the rehearsal, so this is something that set Dennis apart for me. I knew that having the officiant there for the rehearsal would ease my nerves, which it completely did.

During the ceremony, Dennis made my husband and I look like pros. It was absolutely perfect. There is not one thing that I would change whatsoever.

Look no further for a wedding officiant and contact Reverend Dennis Wargo now!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Lauren Graham · Married on 08/24/2019

So helpful

Rev. Dennis was a pleasure to work with. He provides so much guidance on how to put a ceremony program together and tons of suggestions for the script. We loved being able to customize a ceremony that represented who we are and what’s important to us. And throughout the entire process, he made sure we knew we could call or meet up with him if we had any questions or concerns.

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew Foster · Married on 10/12/2018

Highly, Highly Recommend

Rev. Wargo thank you so so much for an amazing ceremony! Rev. Wargo made the wedding process so easy. We were able to choose what kind of ceremony we wanted and had control of the entire process. He made himself available every step of the way and provided helpful suggestions when needed. He is calm, laid back, and never made us feel stressed. His reflection at our wedding was on point and thoughtful. We highly highly recommend him. Thank you again Rev. Wargo we will never forget you.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Amber Tims · Married on 06/30/2018

Absolutely Recommend

Rev. Dennis was amazing! He is an extremely nice person and very helpful. His workbook guide made planning out the ceremony exactly how we wanted it to sound and feel so easy, and was very accommodating to our individual ideas . Definitely would recommend.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Kayla · Married on 04/28/2018

Rev. Dennis was amazing. He helped us construct a very personal and meaningful ceremony. He was extremely easy to work with, responsive and accommodating. We planned our wedding from overseas but Rev. Dennis took so much stress away because he is an expert. He thought of so many things that we had not thought of during our planning he made sure our day was perfect. He honestly does not skip a beat and I don’t think we could have pulled off planning a wedding from so far away with out him. His ceremony preparation material is detailed and ensures the wedding ceremony is everything’s you expect. He helped us plan a lovely multicultural ceremony that was meaningful to us as a couple and both of our families. The ceremony and his reflections truely represented us as a couple - as if we had known. Rev. Dennis our entire lives. We were extremely pleased with our special day and would not hesitate to recommend his services.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Louis · Married on 12/30/2017

Rev. Dennis was the best! He really listened to what we wanted and worked with us to make the day amazing. He is very easy to work with, beyond professional, and a kind soul. He did and amazing ceremony for us. I would recommend him to any wedding couple looking for an amazing wedding officiant for their special day!!!!!!

L and A

Sent on 03/08/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/04/2017

Rev Dennis was absolutely wonderful. He let us decide everything with our ceremony to allow us to have exactly what we wanted for our day. I would definitely recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Therese · Married on 09/29/2017

Rev. Dennis was a pleasure to work with and was very professional and helpful. We wanted a stress-free, small wedding and using his services made that a complete possibility.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Theresa · Married on 09/09/2017

For our wedding day we wanted a simple ceremony that wasn't too long or overly detailed. Reverend Dennis provides detailed to simple ceremonies. He provided us with a lot of options and ideas to choose from to personalize our wedding. If you want something different, he will do it. He responds back quickly. I highly recommend Rev. Dennis for your wedding ceremony needs!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Josh · Married on 09/03/2017

Our Wedding experience with Reverend Dennis was Great! From the initial meeting with him to announcing my wife and I as husband and wife, Reverend Dennis was punctual, professional, and prepared! We like that Reverend Dennis married us as an inter-racial couple and we could relate to him during the entire process. He gave us the idea for the hand-fasting ceremony and performed it very well! He was flexible and involved our boys in the ceremony as well.
    We definitely recommend Reverend Dennis, Your Wedding Officiant, to engaged couples getting ready to tie the knot!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Holly · Married on 09/02/2017

Rev Dennis was great to work with. He customized our ceremony to be exactly what we wanted. He was both professional and friendly and made this part of wedding planning a breeze. He was always so prompt to respond and answered all of our questions throughout the process. I would highly recommend his services. Rev Dennis provided us with a wedding ceremony planning guide and assisted us through the process of building a ceremony perfect for us. We had so many complements on our ceremony and would recommend him to all friends and family!!

Sent on 09/24/2017

kelly · Married on 08/26/2017

Our officiant canceled a week before our wedding and Dennis was available and saved our day! He made us feel at ease. He started planning our ceremony immediately and let us customize our wedding exactly the way we wanted it. He is so easy to work with, flexible and reliable. He is very easy to get a hold of and responds quickly to any messages or emails. The planning process is a very organized, step by step guideline which made it very easy to create our ceremony. Dennis went out of his way to make our day the perfect day!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Dawn · Married on 07/01/2017

Rev. Dennis Wargo performed a beautiful ceremony for my husband and I on May 19th at Twin Lakes. His professionalism and special touches to our ceremony are memories we will have for a life time. I would highly recommend Rev. Dennis Wargo for any couple looking for a wedding officiant.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Natalie · Married on 06/25/2017

We recently got married and Rev Dennis performed our ceremony. We are very pleased with our entire experience. Rev Dennis is very professional, friendly and thorough.

He provided us information to customize our ceremony, we enjoyed creating and making it our own.

Thank you Rev for making our day so special!

Sent on 07/24/2017

tobie · Married on 06/03/2017

Having Rev. Dennis Wargo, as our officiant for our wedding on June 10th, was an absolute pleasure. He was not only kind, caring and professional, but also charming. From start to finish, he made our day! We had our original date changed which had us very nervous, but Rev. Wargo made time for us in his schedule. Not only did he perform the ceremony for us, but traveled far out of his way to meet us at our venue. He kept in constant contact, I am sure to help set our minds at ease. He is very patient and kind. I am so very glad that God had our paths cross that day I called upon his help. I highly recommend Reverend Dennis Wargo as he is wondrous in what he does.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Bethany · Married on 04/29/2017

Dennis was absolutely wonderful to work with. He made our day very special and we would highly recommend him. He let you customize the Ceremony that you want to make your day yours. He takes the stress and worry out of a very important day and makes it what it really should be about.... you two! We loved working with Dennis and we know you will too!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Bethany · Married on 02/04/2017

When my fiancé and I began planning our wedding it quickly became evident that our differing religious backgrounds were going to be an obstacle. While my fiancé grew up in a traditional Catholic household, I had a more spiritual rather than religious outlook.

Rev. Dennis provided us with the tools to create a ceremony that blended both of our beliefs. We chose verbiage from several examples and were able to make small changes to make the ceremony specific to our relationship. Rev. Dennis also met with us several times, taking the time to get to know us as a couple and for us to get to know him as well. We chose to incorporate a wine box and hand fasting into our ceremony. Both families enjoyed the blended elements of our ceremony. Rev. Dennis was respectful, fun and professional. We highly recommend him to anyone planning a wedding in the Pittsburgh area. Thank you Rev. Dennis for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Rev. Dennis was amazing! I found him online and contacted him to officiate our New Years Eve wedding. He was so attentive every step of the way - always checking in to see how our planning was going and if he could be of any assistance. He tailored our ceremony to fit our requests. Although we hadn't met face to face until the rehearsal, he asked us questions about our relationship and incorporated details of how we met into the ceremony. The personalized details were unexpected as we had just met but truly touching. The groom and I just smiled at each other as our guests "aww"ed. It was such a special moment. I would strongly recommend Rev. Dennis. Wedding planning can be so stressful. I had many issues with our vendor spanning over a year. Dennis's kind, attentive, and caring personality was beyond refreshing. He was one of the few decisions I never doubted and he exceeded all expectations.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Sara · Married on 10/28/2016

Our ceremony was everything we wanted. He provides so many choices that you can really make your ceremony personalized and unique. He is professional and responds quickly to any questions. I highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/25/2016

We were so blessed to find Rev Wargo. He was very accommodating and made our wedding so incredibly personal. The ceremony was unique and meaningful to us because he allowed us to design the entire framework of our special day. Both my husband and I found him to be very informative as he kept in touch with us during the planning process and even checked in a few days ahead of the big day to ease our minds by assuring us he would be there early to touch base prior to the ceremony. We are very happy with Rev Wargo's services and would recommend him to anyone seeking this type of service and is looking for someone who can help you develop a beautiful and unique ceremony.

Sent on 10/21/2016