Wes Morris Reviews

Wes Morris 5
  • Chris

Chris Rudolph · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Wonderful experience

Thank you Pastor Wes for making our day a special day to remember. Pastor Wes is super easy to work with and he was very accommodating to our needs regarding our ceremony. It was an amazing experience and we couldn’t be happier with the ceremony and with putting God first in our marriage ceremony. Thank you again- Chris and Ann Rudolph

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Newton · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Great & Personable

Wes did such a great job with our wedding ceremony. We were married in a church but didn't want to have a traditional religious wedding. Wes gave us a ton of samples of ceremonies for us to piece together our perfect ceremony. We didn't meet Wes until the day of the wedding but our ceremony was very personable and exactly what we wanted. We wouldn't have chosen anyone else for our wedding if we did it over.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Amber

Amber Johnson · Married on 10/19/2019

Everything we could have wanted!

Wes was amazing! We live in Chicago and were doing a destination wedding but Wes made the process so easy. He was funny and charismatic throughout the service to the point that people thought he had spent a good amount of time with us prior to the wedding! Would absolutely recommend Wes for anyone looking for a personalized wedding ceremony!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Crystal Jade

Crystal Jade · Married on 09/28/2019

It was like he knew us

Wow! Wes was excellent! I found him through wedding wire. After a phone conversation I knew I wanted him to conduct our ceremony. We
    Spoke on the phone twice before the wedding. He showed up and put all our nerves to rest. He walked us through the ceremony moments before.

He was professional, funny and personable.

All our guest thought we knew him!

Wes Morris 6
    Sent on 10/04/2019

Robin · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely awesome!

From the first moment I contacted Wes he was kind, thorough, caring, engaging and just what I was looking for! His communication was excellent and he was flexible with adapting the ceremony to be just what we wanted! I cannot recommend him enough! He made our ceremony absolutely perfect - a great mix of sincerity, a little humor and all around meaningful and well done!!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Swindell · Married on 09/19/2019

Wes was THE BEST officiant!!!

Wes was absolutely amazing! I knew from the positive reviews he would be a great choice. Wes is so personable and made our wedding day so much better.

Wes Morris 7
    Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2019

Exceeded my expectations

Although we wanted our ceremony short, Wes made it enjoyable. We were really please. Definitely happy they I went with him.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Wes Morris's reply:

Thank you, Melissa! Wish you all the best! I had such a great time celebrating with you guys! Please let me know if you ever need anything.
  • Rachel

Rachel Jensen · Married on 06/22/2019

Very happy with our experience!

Wes was incredibly responsive and helpful during this whole process! He was a hit at the wedding! Our guests loved him! He added in a few jokes to lighten the ceremony and keep our guests engaged, but didn't go overboard like I feel some other officiants do! We were very happy with our experience and will definitely recommend him to any of our friends getting married! :)

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 06/21/2019

Excellent service!

When we first came across Wes we knew he was going to be wonderful! His voice is very calm and soothing. It was exactly what we needed because we knew we were going to be nervous.

He offered to help with our vows, sent out information on ceremony options, and filed our marriage certificate for us afterward. He even made a light joke during the ceremony to lighten the mood. We are so grateful to have found him and even more so for him enduring the heat outside on the longest day of the year. Thank you!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Lara Podojil · Married on 06/09/2019

Friendly and reliable

When my husband and I decided to have a destination wedding, my biggest concern was hiring vendors without meeting them, especially a pastor. I wanted to hire someone who was reliable, friendly, personable, and who genuinely cared about marrying us. Upon reaching out to Wes, he immediately got back to me and was very friendly. He continued to respond quickly to any additional questions that I had throughout the wedding planning process. He was on time to both the rehearsal and ceremony. Wes was very informative throughout the rehearsal and made sure that we were comfortable with exactly how every step of the ceremony would go. He was very friendly and had a great sense of humor. All of our guests have commented on how great he was. I highly recommend him!! He was great!

Wes Morris 8
    Wes Morris 9
    Sent on 08/30/2019

Wes Morris's reply:

Hey Lara! I had such a great time celebrating with you and Joel! I'm so thankful the weather held up, and everything turned out well. You guys are a great couple and I wish nothing but the best. I'm always here if you need anything. - Wes
  • Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie · Married on 06/07/2019

Magical in every way!

Pastor Wes gave us exactly what we wanted in the time frame requested (in the Florida sun it's necessary!). All smiles, he made our guests feel welcomed and just as important. He's funny and kept us smiling the entire time. I would highly recommend Pastor Wes for your special day! He offers a variety of ceremonies and we chose what fit us best. Thank you for everything!

Wes Morris 10
    Wes Morris 11
    Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/25/2019

Officiant for our wedding

Choosing Wes as our officiant for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! He was absolutely perfect in every way! He made time for any questions and also came to my rehearsal so we could go over everything!! He made the whole ceremony amazing and entertaining! I was so happy we chose him! I would recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant! Thank you so much Wes!!!!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • F

FRANK J SPINA · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly Recommended

Wes was an excellent officiant! He has a wonderful personality, was punctual and extremely professional. I highly recommend Wes to anyone apprehensive about hiring a wedding officiant through Wedding Wire. You won't be disappointed. Thanks Wes!

Wes Morris 12
    Wes Morris 13
    Wes Morris 14
    Wes Morris 15
    Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 05/06/2019

Excellent!!

Wes, is amazing!! He was very responsive to any questions we had. He made the ceremony personable and even chatted with us before the wedding making sure we were doing good and to see if we had any questions. We are very happy we picked Wes to make our big day so special!!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Wes Morris's reply:

Your wedding was beautiful! Thank you for the opportunity to be a part. It was such an honor celebrating with you guys!

Savannah · Married on 05/03/2019

Couldn’t have asked for better!

Wes was great to work with! He was accommodating to our every need and made us feel very comfortable. Wes made sure to listen to what we were wanting and went above and beyond for us! He made sure to make us laugh and feel all the emotions the day of. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Heather · Married on 04/12/2019

Wes is the man!

I will never forget the first time I talked with Wes and he said with so much excitement, “You’re getting married!” What a breath of fresh air during the whirlwind that is wedding planning. He was quick to email immediately after our phone call and always quick to respond any time I reached out to him. The day of he made us feel so comfortable and confident and he was a very special part of our big day!

Wes Morris 16
    Sent on 06/05/2019

Wes Morris's reply:

Thanks so much Heather! You and John are a really special couple, and it was such an honor to celebrate with you guys. I'm here if you ever need anything.
  • Dena

Dena · Married on 02/09/2019

Best officiant ever.

If I could give Wes 10 stars I would. He was such a pleasure to work with and helped make our day so special. From the beginning, he listened to exactly what we wanted. He made our ceremony so personal, short, and sweet. He added humor to it, which was so GREAT! We didn't ask him to come to rehearsal, so the first time we met him was on our actual wedding day about 15 minutes prior to the wedding and it literally felt like we had known him forever. Our ceremony was so smooth and we received so many compliments on it. Thank you, Wes! You rock!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Wes Morris's reply:

Dena, I had a blast getting to celebrate with you guys! Your wedding was so much fun, and I'm honored that I was able to be a part. Wish you all the best!

Nadiezha · Married on 12/15/2018

Responsive & Flexible

It was awesome working with Wes - super professional and flexible.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Dominique · Married on 12/08/2018

Wes is authentic and amazing!

We chose Wes last minute because there was confusion with a friend that was going to officiate for our wedding. He was so amazing, really listened to us and what we wanted. His energy is so calming and infectious. He makes you feel like no nerves are necessary. He’s a pastor as well so all the prayers really helped.
    Thank you Wes for making our day so special :-)

Wes Morris 17
    Sent on 02/10/2019

ariel · Married on 12/01/2018

Perfect Officiant!

SO thankful that Wes performed our marriage ceremony! He is well spoken, friendly, professional, and just as nice as can be! He helped us through our pre-wedding nerves and made everything run so smoothly, we cannot express what a fantastic job he did! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 11/18/2018

Friendly and professional!

Wes was easy to work with. He responded fast to all of our emails, knew how to lighten the mood, and made us feel comfortable! We highly recommend Wes!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Stephen Valdes Iii · Married on 11/03/2018

Wes was amazing, if he is available, use him.

Wes was amazing. He eased my tension, contacted me before and after, made everyone laugh in the audience to lighten up the mood. I will recommend him to anyone. If he is available, look no further, use him.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/28/2018

Wes was wonderful to work with

I found Wes on WeddingWire and after initially speaking with him I knew he was the officiant I wanted to marry us! We felt very comfortable with him from start to finish and after our ceremony, many asked if he was a personal friend since he has a way of connecting with us that puts you at ease. I highly recommend working with him! Thank you again Wes! You helped make our wedding day so special and complete! Christine & Matt

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/27/2018

Couldn’t be happier with our choicw

Pastor Wes keeps it professional while being short and to the point! We got so many compliments on how amazing the ceremony was and how great of a job he did! Thank you pastor Wes!!!!

Wes Morris 18
    Sent on 11/02/2018

Lauren Prather · Married on 10/14/2018

Wonderful pastor

Wes was such a joy to have at our ceremony

Wes Morris 19