Wes Morris Reviews

143 | Brandon, FL

143 Reviews for Wes Morris

Julie · Getting married on 03/27/2021

Pastor Wes Morris did a phenomenal job at my wedding. All my guests raved over the way he conducted the ceremony. The way he speaks about each aspect of a marriage helps engage the friends and family while still creating intimacy for the bride and groom. We really loved the way Pastor Wes mixed traditional wedding vows with scripture, it helped symbolize our marriage and unite our relationship with each other and God.

Sent on 05/14/2014
  • Chris

Chris Rudolph · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Wonderful experience

Thank you Pastor Wes for making our day a special day to remember. Pastor Wes is super easy to work with and he was very accommodating to our needs regarding our ceremony. It was an amazing experience and we couldn’t be happier with the ceremony and with putting God first in our marriage ceremony. Thank you again- Chris and Ann Rudolph

Sent on 05/06/2019

Jennifer · Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing!!!

Wess was so great to work with from the very beginning. The ceremony was so beautiful. If you hire him you are in good hands.

Sent on 11/22/2020

Jennifer Nicely · Married on 11/06/2020

Outstanding!

Pastor Wes was simply incredible! We booked him for our November wedding right around the time that COVID started. We met him virtually and he made it super easy and relaxed. As November got closer, we made the decision to postpone our full wedding until Fall 2021, but still wanted to get married in a private ceremony on our original date.

Pastor Wes was understanding, flexible, and helpful every step of the way! He officiated our private ceremony this year and not only did he do an amazing job, he was also very easy-going about accommodating everything we asked for.

He has a warmth that’s simply infectious! And he’s very responsive. He’s one of those people who will not add stress in any way—working with him helps melt any wedding-planning stress away. :)

We were beyond thrilled with having him be a part of our special day this year and can’t wait to have him officiate the big celebration with our family and friends next year!

Thank you, Pastor Wes!

Sent on 11/14/2020
  • McKenna

McKenna Baluch · Married on 10/03/2020

Wedding officiant

Getting married during a pandemic was definitely stressful and finding an officiant without being able to meet them in person due to COVID was nerve racking. But, after just talking to Wes on the phone we felt immediately comfortable with hiring Wes to perform our ceremony. He is so easy to talk to and really helps individualize your ceremony. We had so many compliments on our ceremony because it was unique and meaningful. Highly recommend Wes Morris for any couple planning their dream wedding.

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Kelli

Kelli Young · Married on 09/26/2020

Perfect Ceremony!

Wes was extremely fast with communication and I knew from our first call that he was a perfect fit for our wedding. Wes made the ceremony personal despite only meeting us in person the day before at the rehearsal. All of our guests assumed we had known him for a long period of time because of how friendly and personable he was. Our ceremony was perfection. We really appreciated that he took the marriage license at the rehearsal so that we wouldn’t have to be bothered with it on our wedding day. I also really appreciated how he stepped the the side before our first kiss for the photographer to get a good shot. Would highly recommend Wes for his friendless, professionalism and helpfulness!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Kim Hirsch · Married on 09/06/2020

Excellent!

Wes did an excellent job! He was a huge help in preparing the vows, making it personal and making the ceremony a huge success! I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Johnna Sanders · Married on 08/03/2020

Blessed with Wes!

We waited until the last minute to finalize an officiant for our wedding. On a recommendation from our wedding venue, Cross Creek Ranch, we contacted Wes Morris and this was definitely a case of " Wes to the Rescue". From our first meeting the day before the ceremony, we just knew we made the best decision. He has a very calming manner that was much needed for us and provided us with multiple ceremony choices from the traditional to the not so traditional and offered assistance in modifying the vows if needed. Our wedding day was truly blessed with Wes!

Sent on 08/12/2020
  • Shauleena

Shauleena Crooks · Married on 08/02/2020

Wes is amazing!

Wes was our life savor for my Husband and I's wedding! My original officiant dropped out of my wedding last minute, and I reached out to Wes hoping he had my wedding date available. He had a wedding an hour before mine that same day and was willing to do my wedding as well since we were in a difficult situation. He truly was the best decision we made as our officiant!
    Wes was very professional and personable. He made our wedding ceremony much more comfortable and less stressful! It's like he really knew us and said all the right things to make us less nervous!
    Thank you Pastor Wes for such an amazing experience! I highly recommend him!! We got married on 2/8/20

Sent on 02/16/2020

Wes Morris's reply:

Shauleena, it was so much fun getting to celebrate with you and Brian! In the short time I had to meet and get to know you guys I could tell you have a genuine love for each other. Your ceremony was so special and I feel honored that I was able to be a part. I wish you all the best, and please know that I'm here if you ever need anything. - Wes Morris

Natalie Cassidy · Married on 03/28/2020

Highly recommend!

Wes is an amazing officiant. He was very easy to work with and answered emails quickly. He helped us customize our ceremony script with scriptures that I requested. He showed up early and was extremely professional. I can’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 08/25/2020
  • Regina

Regina K Hicks · Married on 02/24/2020

David and Regina Clem

I found Wes Morris while searching online for someone to perform a Beach Wedding for us. Most places sent emails back. Wes personally called me and I could tell after speaking with him he was perfect for us. He was very nice and responsive. I did some research on him and Bay Chapel. I could tell by everything that I saw online his Church is pretty similar to mine back home in Indiana. My Church is 1 Church of 13 Campus. It is called Northview with the same kind of Worship and series of speaking. I spoke with him and messaged with him several times. He helped us to find the Beach location that was best and sent us several samples of what we wanted said during our Ceremony. When we met him in person at the Beach he was just as nice and personable as on the phone. During the Ceremony he cut a couple of jokes that we loved! He also said a short Blessing for us! After the Ceremony he took pictures for us also. He would file our marriage license for us but we chose just to take them back to the courthouse so that we could take the offical paperwork back to Indiana with us. Over all we were very satisfied with Wes! We couldnt have chose a better person to perform our Ceremony on our special Day!❤

Sent on 02/26/2020

Cassie Plummer · Married on 02/08/2020

Perfect Ceremony

Chance & I are so very happy with our choice of using Wes as our officiant. He was so helpful and wanted to make sure we had all questions answered. He setup a call prior to signing a contract to answer basic questions and a call about a month out to fine tune any small details. Wes was with us at the wedding rehearsal the night before for a quick walkthrough, which was very helpful. Our ceremony was catered to our personalities and he balanced it perfectly with bringing in God as well as keeping it lighthearted. We had a few guests ask if we knew Wes prior to hiring him as an officiant. Thanks for everything, Wes! We truly appreciate it.

Sent on 02/21/2020

Michelle Williams · Married on 01/31/2020

Wes was fantastic!

Quick to respond, great attitude and demeanor! Highly recommend! Made our day extremely special!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Newton · Married on 01/04/2020

Great & Personable

Wes did such a great job with our wedding ceremony. We were married in a church but didn't want to have a traditional religious wedding. Wes gave us a ton of samples of ceremonies for us to piece together our perfect ceremony. We didn't meet Wes until the day of the wedding but our ceremony was very personable and exactly what we wanted. We wouldn't have chosen anyone else for our wedding if we did it over.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie chandler · Married on 11/15/2019

Very nice job with our ceremony

We highly recommend Wes! He made our ceremony personal and even took time to learn more about our relationship prior to the wedding. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Jen Olson · Married on 11/09/2019

Perfect Memory

Wes, added that extra touch we needed! All of our guest kept talking about how amazing our ceremony was, and how meaningful and real his words were! I highly recommend him, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Amber

Amber Price · Married on 10/27/2019

Everything we could have wanted!

Wes was amazing! We live in Chicago and were doing a destination wedding but Wes made the process so easy. He was funny and charismatic throughout the service to the point that people thought he had spent a good amount of time with us prior to the wedding! Would absolutely recommend Wes for anyone looking for a personalized wedding ceremony!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Crystal Jade

Crystal Jade · Married on 09/28/2019

It was like he knew us

Wow! Wes was excellent! I found him through wedding wire. After a phone conversation I knew I wanted him to conduct our ceremony. We
    Spoke on the phone twice before the wedding. He showed up and put all our nerves to rest. He walked us through the ceremony moments before.

He was professional, funny and personable.

All our guest thought we knew him!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Robin · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely awesome!

From the first moment I contacted Wes he was kind, thorough, caring, engaging and just what I was looking for! His communication was excellent and he was flexible with adapting the ceremony to be just what we wanted! I cannot recommend him enough! He made our ceremony absolutely perfect - a great mix of sincerity, a little humor and all around meaningful and well done!!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Swindell · Married on 09/19/2019

Wes was THE BEST officiant!!!

Wes was absolutely amazing! I knew from the positive reviews he would be a great choice. Wes is so personable and made our wedding day so much better.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2019

Exceeded my expectations

Although we wanted our ceremony short, Wes made it enjoyable. We were really please. Definitely happy they I went with him.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Wes Morris's reply:

Thank you, Melissa! Wish you all the best! I had such a great time celebrating with you guys! Please let me know if you ever need anything.
  • Rachel

Rachel Jensen · Married on 06/22/2019

Very happy with our experience!

Wes was incredibly responsive and helpful during this whole process! He was a hit at the wedding! Our guests loved him! He added in a few jokes to lighten the ceremony and keep our guests engaged, but didn't go overboard like I feel some other officiants do! We were very happy with our experience and will definitely recommend him to any of our friends getting married! :)

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 06/21/2019

Excellent service!

When we first came across Wes we knew he was going to be wonderful! His voice is very calm and soothing. It was exactly what we needed because we knew we were going to be nervous.

He offered to help with our vows, sent out information on ceremony options, and filed our marriage certificate for us afterward. He even made a light joke during the ceremony to lighten the mood. We are so grateful to have found him and even more so for him enduring the heat outside on the longest day of the year. Thank you!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Lara Podojil · Married on 06/09/2019

Friendly and reliable

When my husband and I decided to have a destination wedding, my biggest concern was hiring vendors without meeting them, especially a pastor. I wanted to hire someone who was reliable, friendly, personable, and who genuinely cared about marrying us. Upon reaching out to Wes, he immediately got back to me and was very friendly. He continued to respond quickly to any additional questions that I had throughout the wedding planning process. He was on time to both the rehearsal and ceremony. Wes was very informative throughout the rehearsal and made sure that we were comfortable with exactly how every step of the ceremony would go. He was very friendly and had a great sense of humor. All of our guests have commented on how great he was. I highly recommend him!! He was great!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Wes Morris's reply:

Hey Lara! I had such a great time celebrating with you and Joel! I'm so thankful the weather held up, and everything turned out well. You guys are a great couple and I wish nothing but the best. I'm always here if you need anything. - Wes