Your Style Invitations Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
    Gina Married on 09/18/2010
    I just loved all my items I order for Your Style Invitations. From my Save the Dates, to the Invitations, Program Cards, Escort, Table Numbers. Just absolutely loved all my items. I had guests calling my parents telling them how beautiful my invitation were. In addition to getting my proofs to me in a timely manner. Thanks to Terri and her crew for the amazing job they did with all my last minute changes. I'm looking forward to order from them again in the near future. I highly recommend them. You won't be disappointed. Just amazing and beautiful work.... I order the Pink Swirly Pocket invitation. It went perfect with my colors which were Pink and Black. Just wonderful. Thank you so much your Style Invitations!!! I just loved everything. Thank you a million times and more.....Gina M. Trujillo Rodeo, California
    Amy Married on 05/16/2009
    Invites were awesome. Our colors were a little difficult to find with matching invites, but after a little searching on the internet we found this site. They are just as beautiful in person as they are on the website.
    Ashley Married on 04/06/2008
    This company is amazing!!!!!!

I needed a custom invitation with a certain type of flower and ribbon. I needed the colors to exactly match my Bridesmaid dresses. Teshia actually took a piece of my dress and completely designed my invitations to match...perfectly!!! It was amazing!

They made my handmade invitations for a fraction of the cost of other retailers I have found online, and in half the time!

I could not be more happy with my invitations. I plan to be back soon for my place cards, menu cards, programs and thank you cards!

Thanks again!!! :)
    Brandi Married on 07/22/2005
    Your Style Invitation was great!! the turnaround time was wonderful and the quality of their work was fantastic! Great invitation and favors!