Your Story Ceremonies Reviews

88 | Northport, NY

88 Reviews for Your Story Ceremonies

88 Your Story Ceremonies Reviews

Taylor · Married on 09/22/2018

Danielle is amazing at what she does. From the very start she made my husband and I feel like we've known her our entire lives. Her process of getting to know us was the key to making our ceremony so perfect. She really listens to exactly what you want, and makes it so personable. It was everything we wanted and more. Multiple guests approached us after the ceremony to tell us it was their favorite ceremony they've ever been to, and how lovely, and clear spoken Danielle was. She truly made our day perfect. There was not a dry eye. We would recommend Danielle to everyone!! Best day EVER!!!

Beth · Married on 09/08/2018

From our initial meeting to the days after our wedding, Danielle exceeded our expectations every step of the way! Her organization is unmatched; she stays on top of your ceremony from day one..until it unfolds into the perfect script for your big day. The google doc she has couples fill out supplies the details, but she crafts your answers into an elegant, heartwarming story that she delivers beautifully. We got SO many compliments on our wedding day from guests in awe of our ceremony. A few guests were convinced Danielle was a relative due to our very personalized ceremony. Also, she is the absolute SWEETEST woman! Truly loves her job, and does it well. We can't thank her enough!

Your Story Ceremonies 1
    Your Story Ceremonies 2
  • JNav

Jenn · Married on 09/28/2017

When we were looking into officiants I had no idea where to start. I came across the reviews and just knew we had to schedule a meeting. We FaceTimed and we were just blown away by her warm and bubbly personality that we decided she was the one for us before we even hung up. It was the best and easiest decision we’ve made in the whole wedding planning process. Danielle was sooo attentive and easy to reach/talk to. She definitely walked us through what needed to be done on our part since we wanted to write our own vows but were so nervous about how to go about it, but Danielle put us at ease. After our emails I just knew I had nothing to worry about the day of and that we made the right decision in booking her. She came with copies of our vows so that we didn’t need to worry about forgetting them, and also was ready to mail out our license once we were done so that was one less thing we needed to worry about. The ceremony was short and sweet which is just what we wanted! We’ve gotten compliments on what a beautiful ceremony it was. Danielle, thank you soooo much for understanding our crazy family dynamics and incorporating it in our ceremony. Thank you for making the most important part of our special day so easy and stress free! My family is mostly Spanish speaking and although we were unable to make the ceremony Spanglish, I was very appreciative of the sentences you spoke in Spanish. Thank you so much for that <3 We can’t thank you enough. I would definitely recommend Danielle!!!

Your Story Ceremonies 3
    Your Story Ceremonies 4

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

From our first skype call we knew we wanted Danielle to be our officiant. She was warm and bubbly from the first minute. She also took the time to explain all of the packages to us at length, answer all of our questions and alleviate any fears we had. Throughout the months leading up to our wedding Danielle kept us to a timeline and tailored our ceremony to us in every way. Day of Danielle did not disappoint! Our friends and family are still telling us how perfect our ceremony was, sweet, sincere and most importantly not too long!! Our wedding was everything we could have asked for and its in large part to Danielle. We are so grateful.

Justine · Married on 08/05/2017

Danielle is absolutely amazing. She was the first person my husband and I spoke with when we were looking for an officiant for our wedding. From the moment we first spoke to her we knew she was the perfect person to officiate our wedding. She really understood what my husband and I wanted for our ceremony. I felt like it was just as important to her as it was to us to create the perfect ceremony. She is such a warm and genuine person and it was so enjoyable to work with her. Danielle truly has a gift for creating beautiful ceremonies and it is obvious that she really loves what does. My husband and I cannot thank her enough and would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant. Thank you again Danielle !!

Danielle · Married on 08/04/2017

I could never say enough amazing things about Danielle! In short, Danielle made our ceremony more perfect than I could have imagined. She was so sincere in her delivery. Her passion and love carried throughout our entire ceremony & it was like she had known us for years. I truly don't believe anyone else would have been able to make that moment more right or perfect for us than Danielle. I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her <3

When we started looking for officiants, I thought it was going to be hard to find anyone that we liked. We wanted someone who was not biased to either one of us but we also thought that a total stranger wouldn't be able to make us feel comfortable and feel so loved and special. But the moment we sat down and met with Danielle, it felt like she was an old friend of ours. She's adorable, super sweet and provided such a great guideline for what we could expect so naturally we hired her immediately. Throughout the wedding process, I never had to worry for a minute about the ceremony (which was the most important thing about our wedding day in my mind!). She sent us over a questionnaire form and guideline questions to get to know us better as individuals and as a couple & she gave us weeks/months even to work on it so we had plenty of time. Once those were completed, she put together a rough draft of our ceremony script and sent it to us. In my eyes, it wasn't a draft, it was perfect! Exactly what we had wanted: something loving and carefree, not to serious but relaxed and funny but she captured us as individuals and as a couple perfectly. So two months before the wedding we were completely done with the ceremony process & I was even more thrilled! Even when my father-in-law passed away just 6 weeks before our wedding, she waited until we were ready to discuss changes & incorporated a beautiful remembrance for him.

Nicole · Married on 07/21/2017

My husband & I can not say enough about how amazing Danielle is! Once our wedding date was officially set we went on the hunt to find the perfect officiant. Danielle was the first officiant I found & once we met I knew she was a perfect fit. My husband and I are big kids at heart and aren't ones for the traditional ceremony. She tailored our ceremony to us making sure it was full of laughs but also serious moments when it was called for. She even managed to include our little girl into the ceremony who was born 3 months before our big day. We are so grateful to have had Danielle be apart of our big day! There is no one else I would want standing next to us on our big day and HIGHLY recommend Danielle to anyone looking for the perfect officiant.

Jenna · Married on 04/28/2017

Danielle, our celebrant, was the best part of our wedding day. She worked closely with us leading up to the big day in a way that was simple, fun & brought us closer as a couple. She helped us create a unique and personal experience that celebrated our love perfectly. Steve and I are so happy to have found her and if you are reading this and looking for a celebrant who will give you all of the tools (so simple and fun!!) to create an amazing experience for you, your partner and your guests, LOOK NO FURTHER. Danielle is an absolute rockstar and a genuine person. She radiates love. Thank you Danielle!!!

Michelle & Michael · Married on 04/01/2017

We got married earlier this month and Danielle absolutely lived up to our expectations. We found her on the knot and based on the amazing reviews and her vision aligning with ours, we set up an initial meeting. During that meeting we felt an immediate connection with her. Although a little over budget, we decided that the ceremony was very important to us and wanted the best - and we trusted the reviews and hoped she would deliver. During the getting to know us process Danielle was very helpful and detailed. She really got to know us to make our ceremony as personal as possible and really told "our story". There was so much love put into the ceremony, there wasn't a dry eye in the house, and we couldn't have had such an amazing ceremony if it weren't for Danielle. You could tell she genuinely loves doing what she does. She was the best vendor hands down from our entire wedding! when we returned from our honeymoon our marriage certificate was waiting in the mail - she took care of that immediately for us, and has followed up even after the ceremony with helpful tips. 100% referring to everyone i know!

Liz · Married on 01/27/2017

I absolutely cannot say enough positive things about working with Danielle on our ceremony! I never expected our ceremony to have so much life, vibrancy, and fun in it but Danielle give us just that. From the second we met her she was bubbly, excitable, and we just "clicked". I needed no time to think about it, by the time we got back in the car I knew for sure she'd be the one doing our ceremony. She is sweet and kind, a good listener, and accommodated all of the "quirky" details I wanted in our ceremony(I'm a huge Tim burton fan). It was absolutely perfect. Communicating with Danielle was so easy and she works so fast. In a short period of time I saw our ceremony come to be and her writing is beautiful and impressive. Everyone at our wedding, and I mean everyone, could not stop talking about how beautiful our ceremony was and are still reaching out to tell us it was one of their favorite parts. Best quote so far: "I didn't feel like I was sitting through one of those long traditional weddings, it was like watching a movie". I'm so happy with our choice to utilize Danielle and will definitely be reaching out to her for any ceremonious events we may find for ourselves in the future!
    -Liz

Jenna · Married on 12/10/2016

My husband and I cannot say enough amazing things about Danielle. When we started the process of looking for someone to marry us, I of course spent forever reading through reviews on Wedding wire and the Knot. We came across a LOT of officiants. Danielle's reviews were so detailed and perfect that we decided to reach out to her. We scheduled a Skype call where Dan & I talked to her for at least an hour, maybe more. We got to know each other and we knew right away she was the one for the job. Later on we each filled out a long questionnaire with all of our details including the proposal, our love story, what we loved about each other, and so on. Danielle responded so fast throughout everything and helped us along the way. When we received our first draft of the ceremony, I actually was hysterical crying reading through it. I couldn't believe how personal and perfect it was. Danielle put so many ideas about unity rituals and how to make things flow the best to ensure we had the best ceremony possible. Dan & I made some edits throughout the ceremony and then Danielle scheduled a call with us to go through finishing touches before finalizing the draft. On the actual wedding day, to say Dan & I were blown away is an understatement. Every single one of my guests told me this was the most beautiful ceremony they ever witnessed. They couldn't believe how personal it was and how full of love it was. It was so unique compared to a regular church wedding which even though we are both catholic, we didn't want. We wanted to highlight what we love about each other, and how we met, and how Dan proposed, and our hopes and dreams for the future. Danielle captured ALL of this and more in the beautiful ceremony. I have to say choosing Danielle to be our officiant was the best choice we could have made. She went above and beyond in every single way. She was always ready to help us and the communication was great throughout every step of the process. Thank you so much Danielle!!

Stephanie · Married on 11/26/2016

Danielle was amazing to work with. She made our special day something even more amazing. Her ability to make our ceremony so personal and so "us" was awesome. All of our guest were talking about how great the ceremony was and many said it was the best they have ever seen!

Donna · Married on 11/26/2016

Amazing ceremony. Amazing person. Highly recommended. Don't pass on the opportunity to work with Danielle!

Andrew · Married on 11/26/2016

Danielle Giannone officiated the wedding of my son Paul and his new wife Stephanie on November 26, 2016. Not only was her service done totally professionally but she lent such a warm personal touch to the entire ceremony. It was obvious she got to know the bride and groom intimately which made it so special for them. As the groom's father and best man I couldn't help crying as she related details of their courtship and their deep feelings for one another and their families. Her service certainly was the highlight of an evening which we as parents will never forget! THANK YOU DANIELLE!

• User7431969 · 1+ year ago

Danielle is an absolute doll to work with!! We wanted to make sure that we kept the ceremony as secular as possible since we come from different faiths. We also come from two completely different cultures, so it was really important for us to blend our two cultures together. At the same time, it was really important to me to include some scriptures that did not have overt connotations of religion--unfortunately, this last one was really hard to do.

Danielle put our minds to ease by undertaking research and working with us to make sure that we could have all the things we desired in our ceremony. She was able to blend our cultures beautifully, and she was also able to adapt the scripture so it was not overtly religious.

After the ceremony, every single one of our family members told us our ceremony was beautiful and that they really felt that the ceremony was the perfect reflection of who we are as a couple. Danielle is the only reason that this was possible!! We can't thank her enough for making our ceremony so special!!

Susan · Married on 11/04/2016

Our ceremony could not have been any more PERFECT. We loved every moment and every word, just everything. It was exactly what we hoped for and more - that's a true testament to you! We felt so happy and comfortable with you that we were able to be at complete ease and be ourselves. Everyone is still talking about how absolutely beautiful the ceremony was. Thank you for everything, you became a friend and will forever hold such a special place in our hearts for sharing such a special moment with our family. From the bottom of all of our hearts, THANK YOU!

• O

Olivia · Married on 10/21/2016

I truly cannot speak highly enough of Danielle and Your Story Ceremonies. When my husband (then fiancé) and I were looking for an officiant for our wedding, I found Danielle online and was instantly drawn to her. I checked out her website and what really struck me was her passion for making each ceremony individualized and personal, as well as her desire to cater to people of all religions/cultures/sexual orientations/etc. I found her inclusiveness to be inspiring.

In creating our ceremony, she had us complete separate questionnaires detailing everything about our relationship, our individual lives, our lives as a couple, and our families. You are free to be as forthcoming as you want, but my husband and I really poured our hearts out and held nothing back. It was a very eye-opening experience and I think completing the questionnaires really reminded us why we fell in love and why we wanted to get married in the first place. It made the ceremony that much more meaningful, not only for us, but for our guests as well. We really wanted our guests to feel like they were a part of our relationship and our union, and I think Danielle really accomplished that.

Throughout the wedding planning ceremony, Danielle was always available for advice or just to listen to any fears or concerns we had about the wedding. I almost feel like she was our wedding therapist! She is warm, supportive, and engaging. We couldn’t have gotten through it without her! We recently received our souvenir portfolio in the mail (which was part of the package that we paid for) which included the transcript/outline of the ceremony, photos from the wedding, and little decorative details. It is gorgeous and so meaningful. This is something we can keep forever and show our children and grandchildren one day.

Once again, I can’t speak highly enough of Danielle, and I would recommend her to any couple on the market for an officiant/celebrant for their wedding. She is invaluable.

Annie · Married on 10/16/2016

Danielle was literally heaven sent! From the moment I found her on the wedding Web sites and read the amazing reviews, I knew I had to meet her. And then we met and both my husband and I knew she was perfect! Throughout the whole process, she was so attentive and caring and really made sure to capture who we were and our love story as if she'd been there from the beginning. Our ceremony was beautiful, so personal, funny and sweet. We received so many compliments from guests. We really couldn't have asked for someone more perfect than her! One word: love!!!

Lisa · Married on 10/15/2016

Finding wedding vendors is beyond stressful, so now that you've stumbled upon Danielle you can cross everything ceremony related off of your overwhelming "to do" lists. We were married by Danielle on 10/15/16 and from your very first meeting, you will feel in experienced and professional hands. Danielle is thorough, organized, and comes with a wide range of resources. My husband and I had no idea what a ceremony could or should include, but Danielle really takes the time to get to know you and comes with endless ideas for readings, vows, and traditional or unique unity rituals.

We felt comfortable with her from the very first meeting and she put us further at ease in our emails, phone conversations, the rehearsal, and at the ceremony itself. Her writing is flawless (although you'll have full access to revise her work- we didn't see any need to) and truly captures who you are as a couple. Danielle was our most complimented vendor at the wedding. Family and friends left feeling like they knew my husband and I and our story on a whole new level and were wondering who Danielle was and how she knew us so well.

We really couldn't be happier with the whole experience of working with Danielle, but most importantly we have a strong memory of the most beautiful and personalized ceremony to look back on for decades to come.

Selina · Married on 10/09/2016

I do not have enough kind words to say about Danielle Giannone and Your Story ceremonies. Danielle was simply incredible- friendly, outgoing, easy to get along with, knowledgable about the marriage license process, and completely dedicated to making our ceremony perfect to us. Without spoiling too much of the fun process Danielle takes you through, I'll just say that she gives you and your partner an opportunity to relive your relationship, reflect on what brought you together, how you feel about one another, and your visions for marriage. She then takes all of what she learns about your relationship and your vision, and she crafts a perfectly tailored ceremony that is so personal and sweet, it will have your friends and family in awe. At my wedding, guests could not stop ranting and raving about our ceremony and Danielle's delivery. People continually commented about how it was unique and personal, and many said it was the best ceremony they've ever seen. A lot of trust is placed in officiants to make this moment in your life meaningful and special, and we could not be happier that we trusted this moment to Danielle.

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2016

Danielle was absolutely amazing! When we first met her, we made an instant connection and felt confident she would make our ceremony special. She really put in a lot of time and energy to make our ceremony unique to us and our love story. Danielle keep it light hearted and sweet, just as we wanted. We shared happy tears and a lot of smiles/laughs during the ceremony and had our guests feel so connected to us. We can't thank her enough, she really helped make our day so incredible! Highly recommended!

Sally · Married on 10/07/2016

Danielle officiated at our wedding earlier this month and all of our guests could not stop telling us how our ceremony was the best they had ever witnessed. Danielle really took the time to listen to my husband and I, find out what was important to us and then created the perfect ceremony for us. She is extremely organized, detail oriented and professional. We cannot recommend her enough and we are so privileged to have had her officiate at our wedding.

Dana · Married on 10/02/2016

Danielle was truly amazing! My husband and I really wanted a non traditional ceremony, but we're unsure of exactly what we had in mind. Danielle was so attentive and sculpted the most perfect, unique, and personalized ceremony. You would think she had known us for years. She is so incredibly caring, warm and professional. We received SO many compliments on the ceremony and I am so grateful we found Danielle to officiate our wedding.

Lisa · Married on 09/23/2016

There are many choices and decisions to make when we Wedding planning. Our decision to have Danielle Giannone officiate our ceremony was one of the best decisions we made. She was recommended by a couple that we are friends with. We had a Skype meeting with her one night and knew there wasn't a need to meet anyone else- she was a perfect fit for us! From start to finish she was so extremely helpful and dedicated to making our Wedding ceremony as special as could be, Our guests raved that it was the best ceremony they had seen. I would definitely recommend booking Danielle to officiate your ceremony. After one meeting you will feel comfortable and like you've known her forever!

Lauren · Married on 09/18/2016

Danielle Giannone is so genuinely talented, super organized, professional, kind and an absolute pleasure to work with! The ceremony that she created for my husband and I was very true to who we are as people and it created a feeling of love on our wedding day that lasted throughout the reception and beyond. Our friends are still calling, texting and emailing us to rave about how beautiful and unique our wedding ceremony was ... all thanks to Danielle! Not only does Danielle create a beautifully written ceremony, she provides lots of guidance and support for other aspects of your big day throughout the planning process. She alleviated a lot of stress from us and was always a comforting source of reassurance and positivity. I will be recommending Danielle and Your Story Ceremonies to my friends and family for years to come! Thank you, Danielle !!!