Reverend Linda Ketchum Reviews

46 | Troy, OH

46 Reviews for Reverend Linda Ketchum

Kailey H. · Getting married on 01/07/2022

July 2020 Wedding

Due to COVID my wedding date had to be pushed back. Rev Linda was so easy to communicate with during this time and was extremely organized. I loved how easy it was to create a ceremony that felt very personalized for us with the examples she had made up.

Sent on 09/14/2020

Reverend Linda Ketchum's reply:

I enjoyed working with both of you and your wedding was beautiful.
    Thank you again for choosing me to be your officiant.

Amber G. · Getting married on 09/07/2021

Fantastic!

We had to completely adjust our original wedding plans due to Covid. I felt lost on what to do given the big changes. Luckily, we were able to find Rev. Linda. She responded quickly via text and email, even up to the date of our wedding. She made suggestions for locations nearby and made our event special, simple, and relaxed. We look forward to having her come back for our anniversary wedding with the original venue.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Reverend Linda Ketchum's reply:

I was very happy to be available to do you ceremony and look forward to your anniversary next year and the reaffirming of your vows. Thank you again for choosing me!

Michele W. · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Very open and flexible - highly reccomend!

Rev Linda Ketchum was a wonderful officiate, beginning, middle and end, for our daughter's wedding this past September. In the meetings before the wedding, she took time to really listen to what the bride and groom wanted while also bringing up ideas and components that they may have not thought of to make their ceremony complete. She was open to the special needs and concerns that were shared about the people involved in the wedding party and special wishes for the readings and extra components wanted. Rev. Ketchum was also fantastic about communication. She connected with me during the rehersal , exchanging cell numbers and let me know what she needed further to help make the special day go smoothly. She was spot on time to the wedding, 30 minutes before, and had ample time to connect with the readders and other special participators in the ceremony. She was pivital in keeping everyone in line and set up to help the wedding go off without a hitch! My husband and I were thrilled to have Rev. Ketchum officiating our daughter and new son-in-law's wedding and reccomend her highly.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Reverend Linda Ketchum's reply:

Thank you so much. It was great working with all of you and I know Colleen and Eric will have a wonderful life supported by a great family
  • Lynn

Lynn D. · Married on 02/10/2021

Wonderful Experience

Linda was a true pleasure to work with. From the beginning she was professional and also very kind. Whenever we were unsure of something, she would offer suggestions to help guide us. She listened to what we wanted and created a beautiful ceremony that we will cherish forever. If you want someone who listens, truly cares, and is also very professional- please consider her as your officiant. You won't regret it! We are so happy we chose her for that very important time in our lives.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Reverend Linda Ketchum's reply:

Thank you Lynn. I really enjoyed working with both of you and getting to know you too. Thank you again.

Emma G. · Married on 10/17/2020

At our wedding

Reverend Linda did an amazing job, she stuck to what you wanted, and she goes over everything with you to make sure that's what you want. Her work was great, I highly recommend her as your officiant.

Amanda J. · Married on 10/10/2020

Super perfect

Rev Linda was the best, not only did she perform our ceremony with a short notice, she fit us in her already busy schedule to accommodate our date. The ceremony she performed was perfectly sweet for my husband and I, she also allowed us to come to her. I would highly recommend her and her services.

• Emily

Emily · Married on 10/10/2020

The Perfect Officiant!!

Reverend Linda was the officiant at my wedding with my wife. We chose her because of her connection with our spiritual center. After hearing her speak several times at our center and taking her forgiveness workshop, we noticed her kind heart and genuine passion for strengthening relationship with oneself and others. This is a very important factor in an officiant. We elected to choose the larger package she offered with the pre or post-marriage counseling. The advice she gave us during our pre-marital counseling was very beneficial and made us think about how we could grow as a couple before the wedding. In addition to this, her guidance during the entire process was so helpful. You can tell she has worked with many couples and knows what questions to ask and what advice to give. She gave us the appropriate timeline on when to apply for a marriage license, provided sample ceremonies and readings, and helped the entire wedding party figure out their places on the night of the wedding rehearsal. The day of the wedding was absolutely perfect and she was very prepared with the printed out ceremony, readings, and our vows as backup in case we forgot to bring them. She also blessed our food at the reception. We truly could not have asked for a better officiant. As a same-sex couple, we wanted to make sure our officiant was completely supportive of us. Reverend Linda checked all our boxes and exceeded our expectations. For all future couples looking to book Reverend Linda, I hope that she has availability on your special day and that you are able to do the pre-marital counseling.

Reverend Linda Ketchum's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with both of you. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day. It was beautiful and I was honored to be there
  • McKayla

Mckayla C. · Married on 10/10/2020

Ten Stars!

I 10/10 recommend hiring Reverend Linda Ketchum for your wedding day! My wife and I are a same-sex couple and Reverend Linda was perfect! She helped craft the most incredible wedding ceremony for the two of us that had excellent passages about marriage from various sources that I had never heard of, including Native American and African-American traditions. Everyone remarked about how beautiful our ceremony was and told us how they had never been to a more loving wedding. It was a ceremony to be remembered. To top it all off, she gave us a commemorative copy of our wedding ceremony that we will treasure for years to come. She was flexible with editing our ceremony and was knowledgeable about weddings in general. She helped remind us when to apply for a wedding license with the state and what documents we would need. She was timely with mailing out our wedding certificate and even gave us an image of our marriage certificate to use for any perks we needed to access on our honeymoon. I thought that was an excellent touch! She has literally thought of everything. Reverend Linda's per-marital counseling was top-notch and helped us build a foundation of trust and understanding in our relationship. Book her now! You will be glad you did it!

Diamond S. · Married on 08/28/2020

It was amazing

Just absolutely amazing .! my wife had just had our daughter and she came to us And we appreciate her for it

Sent on 09/04/2020

Reverend Linda Ketchum's reply:

Thank you, Diamond, for your wonderful review and for choosing me to be your officiant. It was fun and meaningful at the same time! Thanks again.

Melissa F. · Married on 06/23/2020

Reverend Linda was absolutely wonderful!! She was very sweet and thoughtful and the ceremony was beautiful.

We were so happy to have found Reverend Linda. Our wedding was a last minute “Let’s just do this” kinda wedding. She was very flexible and caring about what we wanted and didn’t want. Very thoughtful. The ceremony was beautiful and simple just like we wanted. We were married on the back deck of our house where he had proposed 2 weeks prior. Linda was very helpful with everything from the planning to the ceremony. We didn’t have our own vows written out but hers were perfect and of course I cried like a baby because they were so beautiful. It was perfect and exactly what we wanted. I would recommend Reverend Linda to anyone!! We were very happy to have her be the one to marry us!!

Sent on 07/01/2020
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 09/28/2019

Great service

Linda was friendly and personable. She listened to all of our ideas.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Reverend Linda Ketchum's reply:

Your wedding was fun and thank you so much! It was fun working with both of you and I know you will have a long and happy life together
  • Donna

Donna D. · Married on 07/12/2019

Easiest part of the wedding plans.

Offered the bride and groom the opportunity to customize the ceremony. The ceremony was warm and beautiful as if she had known the family intimately. Just a wonderful experience working with her.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Reverend Linda Ketchum's reply:

It was fun and an honor to be part of this ceremony. The family and couple were all great. Thank you

Micara G. · Married on 06/22/2019

Non-traditional small ceremony

Reverend Linda Ketchum was personable, friendly, helpful and catered to our every wish for our wedding. Even though we chose to have a small wedding, she created a beautiful atmosphere with her choice of readings. We enjoyed meeting with her and having her officiate our wedding!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Reverend Linda Ketchum's reply:

Thank you again for choosing me to be your officiant. Your wedding was beautiful and I enjoyed meeting your family
  • Amanda

Amanda L. · Married on 10/31/2018

Halloween Happiness

My husband and I wanted a more unique wedding, a Halloween Handfasting to be precise. Reverend Linda was more than happy to accommodate our request! She gave us our "spooky" themed ceremony and also dressed the part (witch hat and all). She is very sweet, kind and understanding. Very easy to speak with. I highly recommend her, especially if you are looking to have a "non-traditional" wedding.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Reverend Linda Ketchum's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review and allowing me to be your Officiant for your wonderful Halloween wedding

Shelbi · Married on 10/28/2018

Choose Reverend Linda!

You should choose Reverend Linda to officiate you wedding! She is kind, personable, and helped make our wedding perfect. She met with us several times, and worked with us closely to design a ceremony unique like us! She even gifted us with a binder to commemorate our special day!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Reverend Linda Ketchum's reply:

thank you so much for allowing me to be your officiant and I loved working with both of you.
    Love and Light
    Rev Linda

Kad A. · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful experience on our special day .

Linda was easy to talk to and plan what WE wanted for our “special “ day . Very professional and would send anyone we know her way .

Sent on 11/21/2018

Reverend Linda Ketchum's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be your Officiant and having the opportunity to meet you and your family
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 10/01/2018

Wonderfully warm approach to weddings

I have had the opportunity to work with Linda on several occasions. She is a very happy, generous person and takes a personal interest in our couples. I appreciate her professionalism, excellent communication, and genuine desire to make our couples day extra special.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Reverend Linda Ketchum's reply:

It is always a joy to work with you at your beautiful venue. Thank you for taking the time to review me and I look forward to working with you again soon.

Robert · Married on 09/29/2018

The Best Officiant!

After decades as a Wedding DJ I have worked with hundreds if not thousands of Officiants. Linda is the Best. She is professional, well spoken, and obviously cares. Which is unfortunately not something that can be said for all Officiants. Her delivery is outstanding and she is absolutely the Best I've ever had the pleasure of working with.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Joe · Married on 08/24/2018

Rev. Linda was wonderful to work with. She was warm, responsive, and so helpful with picking out readings and creating a secular ceremony that was respectful to our religious families. Rev. Linda was especially invaluable as a calming presence during the rehearsal and ceremony. We're so grateful to her and highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Sarah · Married on 02/28/2018

Professional, so sweet and very flexible. It felt like I knew her for years. Rev Linda was just as excited as I was.

Sent on 03/10/2018

Reverend Linda Ketchum's reply:

Thank you for choosing me to be your Officiant and your wonderful review

Michelle · Married on 09/30/2017

A wonderful officiant!

I am the owner of Glamorous Weddings and Linda and I were two of the professionals working a wedding together in June 2019. From the very beginning, she was professional and courteous. I had called to ask a few questions and she was able to answer without hesitation. We needed her advice during rehearsal and she was quick to come up with a resolution. I will definitely recommend Linda to my future clients.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Reverend Linda Ketchum's reply:

Thank you so much. It was great working with you and I look forward to doing so again soon. It was a beautiful and fun wedding.

Danielle · Married on 09/09/2017

I would highly recommend using Reverend Linda for your wedding. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. We chose not to write our own vowels but still wanted something personal and intimate. Linda gave us many options and encouraged us to tweak the ceremony to our liking. She was extremely professional and responsive. Couldn't have asked for a better officiant!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Jamie · Married on 08/12/2017

Reverend Linda was so easy to work with and ensured that the ceremony was exactly what we wanted. She sent us various options, readings, and ideas to fill in the ceremony, and followed up with us several times to make sure it was what we wanted. Reverend Linda was extremely responsive and quick to respond to emails. She went along with our goofiness during the ceremony, and overall, she helped make our day beautiful and special!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Tiffinie · Married on 08/05/2017

So glad we had Linda perform our wedding ceremony! We were able to do it exactly how we wanted and she was so helpful with everything!!!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Reverend Linda Ketchum's reply:

Thanks so much. It was an honor to be part of your beautiful wedding!