Reverend Linda Ketchum Reviews

Reverend Linda Ketchum 2
  • Amanda

Amanda Line · Married on 10/31/2018

Halloween Happiness

My husband and I wanted a more unique wedding, a Halloween Handfasting to be precise. Reverend Linda was more than happy to accommodate our request! She gave us our "spooky" themed ceremony and also dressed the part (witch hat and all). She is very sweet, kind and understanding. Very easy to speak with. I highly recommend her, especially if you are looking to have a "non-traditional" wedding.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Reverend Linda Ketchum's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review and allowing me to be your Officiant for your wonderful Halloween wedding

Shelbi · Married on 10/28/2018

Choose Reverend Linda!

You should choose Reverend Linda to officiate you wedding! She is kind, personable, and helped make our wedding perfect. She met with us several times, and worked with us closely to design a ceremony unique like us! She even gifted us with a binder to commemorate our special day!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Reverend Linda Ketchum's reply:

thank you so much for allowing me to be your officiant and I loved working with both of you.
    Love and Light
    Rev Linda

Kad and Tap · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful experience on our special day .

Linda was easy to talk to and plan what WE wanted for our “special “ day . Very professional and would send anyone we know her way .

Sent on 11/21/2018

Reverend Linda Ketchum's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be your Officiant and having the opportunity to meet you and your family

Joe · Married on 08/24/2018

Rev. Linda was wonderful to work with. She was warm, responsive, and so helpful with picking out readings and creating a secular ceremony that was respectful to our religious families. Rev. Linda was especially invaluable as a calming presence during the rehearsal and ceremony. We're so grateful to her and highly recommend her!

Danielle · Married on 09/09/2017

I would highly recommend using Reverend Linda for your wedding. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. We chose not to write our own vowels but still wanted something personal and intimate. Linda gave us many options and encouraged us to tweak the ceremony to our liking. She was extremely professional and responsive. Couldn't have asked for a better officiant!

Jamie · Married on 08/12/2017

Reverend Linda was so easy to work with and ensured that the ceremony was exactly what we wanted. She sent us various options, readings, and ideas to fill in the ceremony, and followed up with us several times to make sure it was what we wanted. Reverend Linda was extremely responsive and quick to respond to emails. She went along with our goofiness during the ceremony, and overall, she helped make our day beautiful and special!

Tiffinie · Married on 08/05/2017

So glad we had Linda perform our wedding ceremony! We were able to do it exactly how we wanted and she was so helpful with everything!!!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Reverend Linda Ketchum's reply:

Thanks so much. It was an honor to be part of your beautiful wedding!

Bre · Married on 07/08/2017

I could not be more pleased with the ceremony Linda performed! Everything was absolutely perfect. She worked with us to make sure that everything was the way we wanted. It was a completely stress free experience and I would not have anyone else be our officiant. I recommend her 100 times over!! Thank you Linda!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Reverend Linda Ketchum's reply:

Your wedding was beautiful and it was an honor to be your officiant. Thanks again

sara · Married on 06/25/2017

Linda was amazing! My grandma was in hospice, and wouldn't be able to make it to our planned wedding in September. I put out my need for an officiant for a bedside wedding on Friday, and the wedding was on Sunday. Linda was so great, especially since I was nervous since I'm agnostic and my fiance is an atheist. But she did a fantastic job, and I hope to have her with us in September. My grandma loved it, and I'm so happy Linda could help us.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Reverend Linda Ketchum's reply:

Sara, it was an honor to be of service for this wedding especailly for your grandma. I know it meant alot to you and her both!

Taylor · Married on 06/23/2017

Reverend Linda was an amazing officiant and truly helped make our ceremony everything we had imagined and more. She is incredibly compassionate, experienced, wise and great to work with. She helped us create a ceremony that blended our backgrounds and felt very personal. We had many guests tell us that it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever been to and that was in great part due to Rev Linda. She was also very prepared, flexible and organized throughout the entire time working with us. We also had the pleasure of doing a pre-marital session with her where she provided great wisdom, listening and guidance. Highly recommended! We hope she can make your day as special as ours!

Shelli · Married on 05/27/2017

Everything was perfect. And smooth

Sent on 06/03/2017

Reverend Linda Ketchum's reply:

It was great working with you and your friends were wonderful. Thanks again for allowing me to be your officiant!

Rikki · Married on 05/06/2017

We have loved working with Rev. Linda! She has been very supportive throughout the entire planning process. She helped us customize our wedding ceremony to fit our needs exactly. I would recommend Rev. Linda to any couples looking to get married in the area! :-)

Leanna · Married on 04/15/2017

Linda was very accommodating and it was a pleasure to have her as our officiant. She sent us several options to look through and she was very flexible with the payment. She didn't charge extra to come to the rehearsal and she even offered an hiur of her counseling services as well. She made our wedding day very special and I would recommend her to everyone.

Jamie · Married on 03/11/2017

She was great! Exactly what we wanted.

Ayla · Married on 01/07/2017

Linda did a wonderful job as our officiant! She made our ceremony so special and unique to us. She is an absolute pleasure to work with! I'm so glad we found her!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Reverend Linda Ketchum's reply:

Your wedding was beautiful and you are a wonderful couple that I am honored to know!

Helen & Paul · Married on 07/09/2016

Meet Rev. Linda well in advance. Bring your ideas, specific or general. Keep an open mind for her ideas, because she is very creative. (We had a 25th Anniversary celebration.)
    Think about the spiritual makeup of your guests. Rev. Linda has beautiful words that have general spiritual meaning, so every person--from strictly religious to non-religious--understood & enjoyed our celebration.

dustin · Married on 05/14/2016

Rev. Linda helped give us the ceremony we wanted. She was very helpful in getting every detail right for the wedding we always wanted. Can't recommend her enough!!

Jill · Married on 05/14/2016

Rev Linda takes special care to make sure all participates know their roles in the ceremony She asked questions on how the bride and groom want their ceremony preformed and their expectations.

I attended my son's wedding officiated by Rev Linda (aka my mom) and she did an amazing job. She was serious, light hearted and wonderful. She got to do the honor of marrying her grandkids and that is something special.

The first time I attended an occasion Rev Linda spoke at was my grandpa's funeral (her dad). Talk about the hardest thing to do, but she spoke with strength and energy. It was the best/ worst funeral I've ever attended.

If you want a caring, compassionate person to make your special occasion even better, than call Rev Linda. She will treat your event like family :)

Click here to begin your review »

Love and Light
    Rev Linda Ketchum
    Your Special Day Ceremonies
    spirit7674@gmail.com

_______________________________________________________________
    Find me on:
    WeddingWire
    Copyright © 2016 WeddingWire, Inc.
    Two Wisconsin Circle, 3rd Floor, Chevy Chase, MD 20815.
    Unsubscribe from all WeddingWire emails »

Raymond · Married on 09/19/2015

Linda was a wonderful officiant. She helped us define our ceremony and made the day memorable and cherished.

Carol · Married on 09/27/2014

Linda married my husband and I in our backyard on September 27, 2014. She gave us many options for the ceremony and supported us through our very short engagement. Our family and friends joined us and shared how beautiful the ceremony was. Linda is amazing. I am blessed that she has remained a part of our life after our wedding. She is a beautiful woman with a heart of gold. She will making your special day a true blessing.

Dianne · Married on 06/28/2013

Rev. Linda made our wedding ceremony special with her calm and loving personality. She added many valuable insights into the preparation of our ceremony. We highly recommend Rev. Linda as your choice of wedding officiant.

Karen · Married on 05/19/2012

Rev Linda is very accommodating and worked well with our own ideas, at the same time bringing some of her own fantastic parts to the ceremony.

Brandi · Married on 06/30/2018

Rev. Linda was always available and ready to help.

Shelle · Married on 10/06/2017

Rev. Linda Ketchum - How can I begin to thank you so much for the lovely ceremony you gave for my daughter's wedding. The entire ceremony was heartfelt and beautiful. You helped to make this a very memorable day for us all. Unfortunately, most guests had a hard time hearing everything due to technical difficulties, but other than that, everything was perfect!

Reverend Linda Ketchum 3