Your Lovely Wedding Reviews

Your Lovely Wedding 3
  • Mary Beth

Mary Beth · Married on 09/02/2018

WOW! Incredible :)

This team was incredible! They were extremely professional, prompt, organized, creative, and super friendly (good energy is necessary). My fiancé and I had two videographers and two photographers through Your Lovely Wedding so our getting-ready-photos were easy and stress free; we each had our own team. They showed me a few raws from the camera; they looked perfect without any touchups or edits which makes me super excited to see them when they are finished. Recommended them 200%!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Jacob · Married on 10/08/2017

Anton and Your Lovely Wedding did an amazing job on our wedding! We got married at the Odyssey Restaurant in October 2017, and hired Your Lovely Wedding to take all our photos, including a first look photo shoot, family photo shoot, and pictures of the ceremony and reception. They did a great job of suggesting poses and different shots. At the event itself, they were everywhere at once while also not getting in the way at all. They were flexible and had really reasonable pricing. The photos came well package and organized three or so weeks later, and all of them turned out great. Thanks so much, Your Lovely Wedding!

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Your Lovely Wedding 4
    Your Lovely Wedding 5
    Your Lovely Wedding 6

Heather · Married on 08/29/2015

Your Lovely Wedding did such a great job! The pictures turned out beautiful and the highlight video was amazing. Anton always got back to me right away and was super helpful. The day of my wedding was great. All the guys were super nice and fun and they took a TON of pictures. So awesome, would definitely recommend.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Alex · Married on 02/21/2015

Your Lovely Wedding did an excellent job! Team is very professional and communication is great. Photos look great and I have already recommended them to my friends. Thanks again!!

Sent on 03/15/2015

Jennifer · event on 01/04/2015

Anton took our engagement photos, and his work is absolutely superb. I contacted him about one week before our shoot, and he was extremely accommodating with our short window. I had all of our digital images within a few days of the shoot. Thank you Anton.

Sent on 03/08/2015

Christina · Married on 12/19/2014

Thank you so very much YourLovelyWedding for capturing our day! They deserve nothing less than a perfect rating for their services! They were punctual, extremely easy to work with, very professional and experienced with these types of events. Their services are very reasonably priced and cater to any budget.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Michelle · Married on 11/08/2014

Just received my wedding video and I'm so happy with it! I wasn't expecting the video to have as much editing as it did. Your Lovely Wedding did an excellent job of capturing so many people and all the special moments throughout the day. True professionals, worth the expense, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/05/2015

Adia · Married on 10/25/2014

I don't really know where to begin this review. Of all of our wedding vendors, Anton and the crew at Your Lovely Wedding made our day a lasting memory forever. I sincerely can't thank them enough. First, Anton and the crew (2 photographers and 2 videographers) were timely, professional and literally there every single second of our ceremony and reception. During the wedding we kept saying that we felt like we were being followed by paparazzi- it was awesome! If one of us wanted a special picture, we could look up and one of the crew was right there. Even my family expressed how the crew made them feel important. Anton sent our highlight video within a week of the wedding (which we weren't expecting), and followed it with an even longer highlight video when we realized that we wanted another song captured.

The second thing that stood out was the meticulous attention to detail. The photographers were creative and actually enthusiastic! They scoped the entire venue and found every unique and beautiful shot they could think of. It was the wedding I see in magazines- intricate pictures and videos of us, our surroundings, objects (my dress, the tuxedos, our rings, the water, and the buildings). It was even more gorgeous than I remembered. I should add that Anton also chose a fantastic place in Malibu for our engagement photos which turned out brilliant and story like.

Finally I suppose this matters for couples as they plan- the package was unbelievably affordable. We still can't believe that we were a king and queen for a day with photos and videos to match, for the price we paid. It's a sheer stroke of luck that we chose correctly. Overall, choosing a photographer was stressful at first, but after we met with Anton we knew we could relax and let him handle the rest. We were right.

I'd be more than happy to offer a referral and tell you about our experience because Anton and "Your Lovely Wedding" is plain and simply a class act. Thank you Anton!!

Sent on 01/18/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/18/2014

We really loved working with Your Lovely Wedding! Anton and his team were great and really worked with us to make our wedding spectacular! Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Andrew · Married on 02/02/2013

Anton was very professional. On a day when there's a million things and people to worry about, it's nice to have a videographer you don't have to think twice about. He was on time and got to work right away. I didn't have to give him any direction the day of, I was just able to enjoy my wedding. And now I will have the video to cherish our special day forever, thank you!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Anca · Married on 01/26/2013

We loved the wedding video Anton did for us! He truly captured the essence of the wedding, had good creative ideas and had a nice, professional attitude. We highly recommend him and thank him for his great work.

Sent on 04/19/2013

Celia · Married on 09/28/2012

Anton and Maryna are just as talented as they are nice! I cannot remember exactly how I stumbled upon their website but, what I do know is fate led me there. Gerard and I feel lucky and absolutely blessed to have this husband and wife team shoot our wedding. In planning my wedding, I really wasn’t even sure I wanted to have a video. But upon meeting the two of them, I sure changed my mind! After about two minutes I knew we were a great fit and that they would capture the essence of my big day. Anton and Maryna worked so hard… I will never forget them running around with cameras, standing, kneeling, moving swiftly back and forth and always watching intently. This team works with passion! With very little input from me they captured every little detail from the hotel “getting ready” shots to us grooving on the dance floor! They know how to encapsulate your memories. They come with my golden recommendation!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Erika · Married on 08/11/2012

For anyone looking for a photographer, Anton is the one! He and his wife, Maryna were absolutely wonderful! I did a lot of research while trying to find a good photographer for my sister's wedding. This would be our wedding present to her. Lucky for me, I came across Anton's website. Not only did Anton take great pictures, but he also had great prices. He was also willing to travel all the way from Los Angeles to San Diego. Anton and Maryna were very flexible to work with and made us all feel very comfortable. The pictures were stunning. We were really happy with the quality and fast service he provided and would recommend him to anyone! Thank you for capturing my sister's special day!!!

Sent on 12/13/2012

Kristen · Married on 07/21/2012

Anton was great! He captured everything we wanted on our special day. He is very creative! He and his wife are amazing! I would highly reccomend Your Lovely Wedding for any special event you have!

Thank you again Anton!

Sent on 11/27/2012
  • I

Ian · Married on 07/07/2012

Anton was great. He arrived at our hotel early in the morning to film us getting ready. He was very thorough in his shots. Most of the time he would stay in the background and just film and there were a few times when he would direct us to a different position in order to get the best shot. He and his wife were very professional and also very nice. I highly recommend Anton and would definitely work with him again.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Shirley · Married on 06/15/2012

Anton and his wife did a beautiful job on capturing my Daughters wedding. They were early and went to both the hotel and venue so as not to miss a minute of the event. I can't thank them both enough!

Albert · Married on 05/26/2012

We were looking for a photographer the last minute of our upcoming wedding and Anton came to save the day! He and his wife, Maryna, were extremely flexible in their work times and were able to help us even at the last minute. We planned the times of the shootings together and everything went smoothly. All of the events of our wedding were taken care of thoroughly. We are extremely happy with the quality of the pictures and how fast they were delivered. The pictures were given to us about a week after the wedding, with 20 photos retouched. I have heard horror stories about other photographers not even giving photos of a wedding months after. If you want a good, reliable photographer, Anton and Maryna are the people for you!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Your lovely wedding did a great job photographing our wedding. We loved all the pictures we got back. I would definitely recommend them to a friend. They made our day so much less stressful by being there at all the right moments to get a great shot.

Sent on 11/20/2012

Sergio · Married on 06/23/2012

Excellent work. Video was done professionally. They were on time, great to work with, and sweet to all my guest.

Kristen · Married on 10/11/2009

Anton was great and professional. And provided us with so many great memories from our special day!