Your Jubilee Reviews

65 | Scottsdale, AZ

65 Reviews for Your Jubilee

David Brown · Getting married on 10/02/2020

Amazing through the entire process

Amanda with Your Jubilee and her team were amazing. Made my wife and I feel super comfortable and confident in our decisions. Our day was super stressful with crazy weather, a drunk guest, and our wedding suite not being available for us at the end of the night. They supported us through the weather and helped come up with many different contingency plans, which were never used thankfully, as the weather cleared and turned out perfect with gorgeous skies. Amanda and her team handled our drunk guest with no one noticing and escorted them from the reception. Amanda personally handled our hotel suite and coordinated a room and got us setup for the night without us being involved at all. If we would have not had Your Jubilee and their amazing staff I could not imagine the stress that myself, my wife, and our families would have been under to try and handle just these few items that came up. My wife and I are forever thankful for making our day perfect and only good memories.

Sent on 05/12/2020

Your Jubilee's reply:

Thank you for the review, David! We're so happy we got to be part of your special day. We wish you and Jamie the best!

Jackie Pakula · Married on 03/14/2020

Awesome planner who will bring your vision to life!

Super responsive and incredibly helpful. You don’t need to worry about anything, they have it covered and will answer any question and ensure everything is going 100% how you want

Sent on 04/23/2020

Your Jubilee's reply:

Thank you for leaving us a review, Jackie! Your wedding day was so beautiful and we loved working with you and Colby!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 03/07/2020

Wouldn't want to plan an event with anyone else!

Oh goodness - where to start with this group of amazing women!? If you don't have time to read this, just know there's no need to look any further, you can't go wrong with hiring Your Jubilee. If I had all the money in the world, they would be planning every party for the rest of my life! Before hiring Your Jubilee, I had talked with a few other planners to find who was the best fit for us. After a few calls with other companies, I was discouraged and worried that I wouldn't find the right fit for me. I was so relieved when I spoke with Ashley & Meagan...they are down to earth, creative, knowledgeable and know how to get sh*t done! I worked with Ashley and her team for over a year planning our wedding and I had the time of my life during the planning process. I looked forward to our meetings and always felt my ideas were heard; Ashley always found a way to bring my outlandish dreams to life! She was organized and kept me on schedule with check points along the way so I never felt stressed about what to do next or when things should be done. When an emergency with Ashley happened the week of the wedding that prevented her from being there the day of, the last thing on my mind was being worried about the day going smoothly, I knew her badass team would handle everything for her. And OH MY GOSH did they handle it!! Amanda stepped up and was so communicative with me so I knew when I needed to be where and she kept the day and night running so smoothly. I am sure she was stressed to the max needing to be in a hundred places at once with a thousand questions to answer, but she never once showed it. She had a smile on her face and pep in her step the whole day! Can we talk about their magic of flipping spaces!? Our guests were blown away when they saw the ceremony space transformed for the reception. You can tell everyone at YJ truly loves what they do - it shows in their attention to detail, their hustle, and the smiles on their faces when they see a happy bride & groom. Everything was absolutely perfect. I couldn't have put on the wedding of my dreams without Ashley, Amanda and all the amazing ladies at YJ.

Sent on 04/23/2020

Your Jubilee's reply:

Thank you for all your sweet words, Kelsey! We really appreciate it. Wishing you and James all the best!!

Kelsey C · Married on 02/22/2020

Fantastic! Highly recommend!

Your Jubilee, specifically Kayle, was fantastic. Their expertise and guidance was much appreciated from day one. Wedding day was so calm, planned, and literally perfect without any stress for the bridal party because Your Jubilee took care of everything. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Your Jubilee's reply:

Thank you for the review, Kelsey! We were honored to be part of your wedding day! We wish you and Alberto the best!

Hannah Mcneal · Married on 05/03/2019

High value, 100% would recommend to everyone, stupendous

Ashley was so helpful throughout the entire planning process, she was great at suggesting vendors based off of our unique interests and style, she was extremely responsive to any questions and requests we had, she kept everything organized for us and her communication with all of the different vendors was thorough and timely. Ashley and her team made every moment of our wedding run smoothly. I didn’t have a single concern or worry the entire night and didn’t hear about one thing going wrong the night of. The best decision we made in our wedding planning process was hiring on Ashley and her team. We were blown away by how amazing they were to work with and so grateful that they made our wedding so successful.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Maia · Married on 04/27/2019

The day we will never forget about!

Everything went perfect! Meagan and her team did a fantastic job! It felt extra special for us because Meagan was my babysitter when I was a young girl. It was so much fun planning with her. If you are nervous about how the day might go or want everything exactly how you picture it in your head. Meagan and her team will handle it all for you and you can just enjoy your day! Thanks Your Jubilee for an amazing day that we will never forget about

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie Dadas-Kraper · Married on 04/13/2019

Peace of Mind

I work in an industry where I plan a lot of events so naturally planning something from afar and then handing it over to someone else to execute was not an easy task; however, Ashley and the entire Your Jubilee team were wonderful to work with. They were always available whenever I had a question and had an amazing network to help bring my (our) vision to life. The entire process was smooth and they handled everything to perfection. They truly are the best team in the industry, and we would highly recommend using their services

Sent on 07/23/2019

Lindsey Campbell · Married on 04/06/2019

Over the Moon

I can not express how much I enjoyed my experience with Your Jubilee! From a person you is not thrilled with the planning process but definitely knows what she wants, Your Jubilee made this process so easy and stress free! Plus they are so confident in what they know, so you know they you are getting the best vendors options and service! From the moment of hire to my wedding day I felt like everything went so smoothly and stress free that I brag about it allllll the time! (Seriously people around me probably got sick of hearing how amazing they are) Bottom line if you are planning a wedding whether you want full planning, partial planning or just wedding day coordination, Your Jubilee is the way to go! You can trust that they are going to do it right!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Catherine · Married on 02/22/2019

The perfect night

Ashley made our reception a DREAM! literally every idea and/or concern I had she took care of quickly and made it all so easy and stress free.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Joseph Fairchild · Married on 02/22/2019

Beyond Pleased

The smartest thing we did in planning our wedding was hiring YourJubilee, excellent service, very supportive, and got the event done with no issues!

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 11/24/2018

Excellent!

The Your Jubilee team was wonderful! I mainly worked with Anna and she was exceptional. She came to every meeting prepared and with notes.
    She even went above and beyond and joined in on other vendor meetings so she was always informed. Anna takes on her couples as if they were family. She will go to bat for you if you have questions or concerns and always gets the job done. I knew I was working with a great team because they have a great reputation within the industry. Every vendor was excited and comfortable to work with Anna and Your Jubilee. Our day would not have been perfect without this mighty army of ladies.
    Thank you!!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Brittny · Married on 11/11/2018

Everyone at jubilee was extremely professional & effeicent. They made the day of hassles a breeze. Not to mention they had to move a bunch of hay stacks after the ceremony was finished. Talk about going above and beyond. As a bridesmaid my experience was incredibly pleasant & everyone was easy to work with.

Sent on 10/30/2016
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing!!!

We hired Your Jubilee as our Day of Coordinator and couldn’t have been happier! It was one of the best decisions we made. Shelby was great to work with and made us feel at ease. She was always so friendly and responsive to any questions or concerns we had. They handled every little detail the day of and when I say every little detail, I mean EVERYTHING. We didn’t have to worry about a thing!

Thank you Shelby and the Your Jubilee team!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Kirby · Married on 10/21/2018

Best decision I made!

I can't say enough nice things about Amanda and the Your Jubilee team! By far the best decision I made. They made my day perfect!! Amanda took care of everything. From contacting my vendors to setting up the space just as I envisioned it. She just got it and everything came out better than I could have hoped. If you are thinking about hiring them, you should! It's well worth it. Thank you guys for making my day so magical.

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Ingrid

Ingrid · Married on 10/07/2018

Trying not to tear up as I write this because I am just SO thankful for Ashley & the whole jubilette team. I knew instantly after looking over their website they were the wedding planners of my dream. After meeting them, we vibed instantly and I had a huge sense of relief knowing that these wonderful girls were going to make my dream come true. Every step of the planning process was FUN and EXCITING! These girls literal professionals. They know everything about this industry and have SOOOOO many contacts. I wanted a lot of entertainment at my wedding, and Ashley instantly knew who to reach out to make that happen! From donuts, to beer donkeys, to photo booths, to magicians, everything was perfect. No matter what came up, Ashley was there for me to explain everything, come up with a plan B, and somehow make that plan B better than the original plan! Ashley was so dedicated to my wedding, and I’m so blessed to have had her there by my side on the most important and special day of my life. It was my dream wedding. It was perfection. It was filled with love. It was filled with fun. All. Thanks. To. Her.

I’ve been thinking of other events I can have JUST so we can work together again (for real though ash, you are that amazing hahah). If you’re looking for a team of incredible women to put on the most fabulous event ever, Your Jubilee is your event planner. Hands down best in the industry. Also, check out their killer podcast because that’s also amazing.

Ashley, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our dream wedding come true. It was the first day of our forever and it was magical. We had the time of our lives!
    Xoxo Ingrid & Stevie

Sent on 10/12/2018

Nikki · Married on 05/07/2018

I cannot day enough about my planner Anna and the girls at Your Jubilee, our wedding would have been impossible without them. Finding the right person to trust to make your wedding dreams come true is so important and such a big decision. After many calls to other planners and not finding the right vibe -it only took one call to Your Jubilee to feel the energy and the passion this team has for what they do. We explained our vision for our small Destination wedding to the girls over the phone &arranged to fly from NJ out to meet with them in AZ . Anna helped us through each step of the process finding and securing vendors who really for our wedding mold. Her organizational skills calmed my nerves (and my ADD)she kept us on track with deadlines , called me often in NJ &sent me vision boards to help me be able to really see it all come together.
    When I flew out a second time to finalize details she spent and entire day with me going to all my vendors some of which were an hour and half away from others and attended tastings since my husband was unable to attend the trip. She worked seamlessly with all my vendors and the became this amazing dream team of “good vibes only girls” . She was nothing but positive and accommodating throughout the whole process -nothing less than a joy to work with. On our wedding day everything came together beautifully and was perfectly orchestrated by Anna & the Your Jubilee team. Even a record breaking heat wave with temperatures at 108.6 at the beginning of May and a wedding full of melting NY/NJ guests didn’t phase these girls they kept it moving, kept us all smiling hydrated and on target.
    I’m not the most conventional bride and other planners said my plan to show my NY/NJ guests a scenic trip to remember over 4 days of Events from Sedona to Scottsdale then from the ceremony at Boyce Thompson Arboretum to the reception in Fountain Hills was crazy, but Anna embraced it and made my wedding dreams come true! Forever Grateful!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Kelsey · Married on 04/27/2018

The venue my husband and I chose for our wedding required us to hire a day-of coordinator and I’m so glad they did! Hiring Your Jubilee was one of THE best decisions we made when it came to the wedding, especially because we are from out of town. Planning an Arizona destination wedding from Minnesota could have been a struggle, but Your Jubliee made sure it was a breeze. While we only chose the day-of coordination package, Ashley and Meagan were extremely responsive to all of my questions from Day 1. I was so excited when we were assigned our day-of coordinator, Hayley. She was just as responsive and knowledgeable as Ashley and Meagan, and it took such a weight off my shoulders just knowing she was there to help with anything I needed. When our wedding day arrived, I was so relaxed knowing that Hayley and her team of three additional Jubilettes would be there to take care of all the details. Hayley was also great at crisis management. A bridesmaid stepped on and ripped my dress as I was walking down to meet my husband for our first look and Hayley was pro at managing the situation. This is the type of thing every bride hopes to never have to deal with, but should be sure she has a plan for. The girls at Your Jubilee are trained to handle all types of situations, good and bad, and I am so thankful for that. Seriously, my biggest piece of advice to any Arizona bride is to hire Your Jubilee, even if it is just for day-of coordination. I don’t know if I would have made it through my wedding day without them. They are worth every penny!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Amy · Married on 04/27/2018

I said over and over again during my wedding planning process “how do people do this without a planner?!”. Hiring Your Jubilee was the best decision I could have made. Meagan and Ashley are not only amazing people but amazing planners - they made my dream wedding come true and on a tight budget!

Throughout the whole process, anytime I had a question they were quick and super thorough in their responses. With vendors, they knew what questions to ask (and would ask things that I hadn't even thought about). They also knew what vendors were trustworthy, good and worth your money. All the little details and ceremony/reception decor that I wouldn’t have even thought of or didn’t think mattered, they did and knew it would be impactful and help make my vision come to life. They had ideas on how I can save money but also told me where it was worth it to spend a little more. They didn’t steer me wrong the whole process.

The timeline they created for us was SO thorough and detailed, that the day of I didn’t have to worry about how the day would go or if vendors knew what to do because I knew they had it under control and the whole day/night went flawlessly! Having a schedule, someone to setup and tare down, someone to help get you some appetizers after the ceremony so you don’t starve while taking pictures - it was amazing to not have to think about those things, so we could just have fun and enjoy our night!

I can’t thank them enough for helping me put together my dream wedding. It was the best investment I made the whole wedding. If you are thinking about hiring a planner at all (which you should) - these are your gals! Even if it is just for day of coordination, you’ll feel the amazing impact of the YJ team.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Genevieve · Married on 04/22/2018

This is how you have a stress free wedding! We used them for partial planning, since I quickly discovered that I am not a fan of wedding planning. Ashley was fantastic. She had great ideas, and always responded to my texts/emails, no matter how minute of a question it was. My planning only had one major snag (not caused by Your Jubilee) and she was great about helping me deal with it. The actual day of the event was extra awesome! I feel like things just magically happened around me. I just got to enjoy the day, and basically the only question I ever got asked was if I wanted another drink. We took some photos out in the desert and one of the interns came out with us to watch the time and have water if we needed it. Even our photographer remarked that they had never had that happen. I would hands down use them again and recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Your Jubilee's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review Gigi! We had a great time getting to know you and Marlow and the love you have for each other! It was our pleasure to be a part of such an incredible day!

Julia · Married on 04/07/2018

I had a destination wedding in Scottsdale and had to plan from halfway across the country. As someone who was in the middle of busy residency training, a wedding planner was a must and I am so glad that I found Your Jubilee! Ashley was absolutely incredible and I could not have done it without her. I told her some ideas I had envisioned (including having alpacas at my wedding, which were an absolute hit) and she found a way to make it happen! All my guests commented on how everything ran so smoothly and that this was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. All of the vendors she recommended, including the pastor for our ceremony, were absolutely amazing. It says a lot when your wedding planner has great relationships with other vendors! She even provided some things such as gold chargers, table marker holders, etc. for an unbeatable price that you cannot find elsewhere. You can trust her and the rest of her team to be timely, professional, creative and trustworthy. Give them a chance and they will make all of your wedding dreams come true :)

Sent on 06/10/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/24/2018

I am a very organized person with pretty extensive party planning experience. That being said, I knew that I wanted someone to take point on my wedding so I could sit back and enjoy the process. Best decision ever. Ashley and her team took away the stress, made sure everything ran smoothly and kept me calm. That made for a better experience for all! My parents didn’t know if wedding planner would be valuable. They both agreed well before the wedding that hiring Your Jubilee was a fantastic idea and well worth it. Such a great experience!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Your Jubilee's reply:

Thanks for your review Ashley! We loved working with you on your beautiful wedding day and we are so glad we made an impact on your day!

Alexandra · Married on 03/17/2018

Working with Your Jubilee was the best decision we made for our wedding!!! Our wedding was so beautiful and perfect, and Meagan and Ashley not only made our dream wedding come true but they made it stress free for us! They helped us plan a wedding from out of state and were so flexible, making time to meet with us whenever we were in town!!

Sent on 06/26/2018
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 03/03/2018

The girls at your Jubilee did an amazing job with making sure every detail of our wedding was executed perfectly! They were so friendly and great to work with. They took the time to listen to what we wanted and we were able to enjoy our day without stressing about anything.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Drew · Married on 01/20/2018

Outstanding! It was a destination wedding for us and they made everything easy and simple for us leading up to the big day. Couldn’t have done it without them!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Your Jubilee's reply:

Thank you Drew! We enjoyed working with you and Eryn! Wishing you years of love and happiness!

Cheers,
    The YJ Team

Eryn · Married on 01/20/2018

Your Jubilee was absolutely amazing! I found them while pregnant, living in Dallas and trying to begin to plan our destination wedding in Scottsdale. Safe to say, planning a wedding was second to becoming a new mom and they did every thing more perfect than I could have even imagined. I was amazed at their attention to detail and making your vision a reality! I am still blown away with what all went on behind the scenes on our wedding day to make it so beautiful and all I had to do was get ready with my bridesmaids and daughter (which was all I could handle). Our wedding would not have been possible without their endless help and advice on everything!!
    They are all so sweet and easy going, as well! :) SO thankful for the Your Jubilee team!!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Eryn,

It was our pleasure working with you, Drew, Tye, and Parker! It was so great to see your vision come to life and be a part of all the love you shared on your special day!

Cheers to you both.

We wish you many years of love and happiness,
    The YJ Team