49 Reviews for Your Jubilee

Rehearsal Dinner (5)
Non-Religious (4)
Cultural (1)
49 Your Jubilee Reviews

I cannot day enough about my planner Anna and the girls at Your Jubilee, our wedding would have been impossible without them. Finding the right person to trust to make your wedding dreams come true is so important and such a big decision. After many calls to other planners and not finding the right vibe -it only took one call to Your Jubilee to feel the energy and the passion this team has for what they do. We explained our vision for our small Destination wedding to the girls over the phone &arranged to fly from NJ out to meet with them in AZ . Anna helped us through each step of the process finding and securing vendors who really for our wedding mold. Her organizational skills calmed my nerves (and my ADD)she kept us on track with deadlines , called me often in NJ &sent me vision boards to help me be able to really see it all come together.
When I flew out a second time to finalize details she spent and entire day with me going to all my vendors some of which were an hour and half away from others and attended tastings since my husband was unable to attend the trip. She worked seamlessly with all my vendors and the became this amazing dream team of “good vibes only girls” . She was nothing but positive and accommodating throughout the whole process -nothing less than a joy to work with. On our wedding day everything came together beautifully and was perfectly orchestrated by Anna & the Your Jubilee team. Even a record breaking heat wave with temperatures at 108.6 at the beginning of May and a wedding full of melting NY/NJ guests didn’t phase these girls they kept it moving, kept us all smiling hydrated and on target.
I’m not the most conventional bride and other planners said my plan to show my NY/NJ guests a scenic trip to remember over 4 days of Events from Sedona to Scottsdale then from the ceremony at Boyce Thompson Arboretum to the reception in Fountain Hills was crazy, but Anna embraced it and made my wedding dreams come true! Forever Grateful!!

Photos
Profile Picture Nikki, 5/7/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The venue my husband and I chose for our wedding required us to hire a day-of coordinator and I’m so glad they did! Hiring Your Jubilee was one of THE best decisions we made when it came to the wedding, especially because we are from out of town. Planning an Arizona destination wedding from Minnesota could have been a struggle, but Your Jubliee made sure it was a breeze. While we only chose the day-of coordination package, Ashley and Meagan were extremely responsive to all of my questions from Day 1. I was so excited when we were assigned our day-of coordinator, Hayley. She was just as responsive and knowledgeable as Ashley and Meagan, and it took such a weight off my shoulders just knowing she was there to help with anything I needed. When our wedding day arrived, I was so relaxed knowing that Hayley and her team of three additional Jubilettes would be there to take care of all the details. Hayley was also great at crisis management. A bridesmaid stepped on and ripped my dress as I was walking down to meet my husband for our first look and Hayley was pro at managing the situation. This is the type of thing every bride hopes to never have to deal with, but should be sure she has a plan for. The girls at Your Jubilee are trained to handle all types of situations, good and bad, and I am so thankful for that. Seriously, my biggest piece of advice to any Arizona bride is to hire Your Jubilee, even if it is just for day-of coordination. I don’t know if I would have made it through my wedding day without them. They are worth every penny!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I said over and over again during my wedding planning process “how do people do this without a planner?!”. Hiring Your Jubilee was the best decision I could have made. Meagan and Ashley are not only amazing people but amazing planners - they made my dream wedding come true and on a tight budget!

Throughout the whole process, anytime I had a question they were quick and super thorough in their responses. With vendors, they knew what questions to ask (and would ask things that I hadn't even thought about). They also knew what vendors were trustworthy, good and worth your money. All the little details and ceremony/reception decor that I wouldn’t have even thought of or didn’t think mattered, they did and knew it would be impactful and help make my vision come to life. They had ideas on how I can save money but also told me where it was worth it to spend a little more. They didn’t steer me wrong the whole process.

The timeline they created for us was SO thorough and detailed, that the day of I didn’t have to worry about how the day would go or if vendors knew what to do because I knew they had it under control and the whole day/night went flawlessly! Having a schedule, someone to setup and tare down, someone to help get you some appetizers after the ceremony so you don’t starve while taking pictures - it was amazing to not have to think about those things, so we could just have fun and enjoy our night!

I can’t thank them enough for helping me put together my dream wedding. It was the best investment I made the whole wedding. If you are thinking about hiring a planner at all (which you should) - these are your gals! Even if it is just for day of coordination, you’ll feel the amazing impact of the YJ team.

Photo for Your Jubilee Review - They even stood and threw flower petals for our exit photo!
Profile Picture Amy, 4/27/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

This is how you have a stress free wedding! We used them for partial planning, since I quickly discovered that I am not a fan of wedding planning. Ashley was fantastic. She had great ideas, and always responded to my texts/emails, no matter how minute of a question it was. My planning only had one major snag (not caused by Your Jubilee) and she was great about helping me deal with it. The actual day of the event was extra awesome! I feel like things just magically happened around me. I just got to enjoy the day, and basically the only question I ever got asked was if I wanted another drink. We took some photos out in the desert and one of the interns came out with us to watch the time and have water if we needed it. Even our photographer remarked that they had never had that happen. I would hands down use them again and recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Genevieve, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had a destination wedding in Scottsdale and had to plan from halfway across the country. As someone who was in the middle of busy residency training, a wedding planner was a must and I am so glad that I found Your Jubilee! Ashley was absolutely incredible and I could not have done it without her. I told her some ideas I had envisioned (including having alpacas at my wedding, which were an absolute hit) and she found a way to make it happen! All my guests commented on how everything ran so smoothly and that this was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. All of the vendors she recommended, including the pastor for our ceremony, were absolutely amazing. It says a lot when your wedding planner has great relationships with other vendors! She even provided some things such as gold chargers, table marker holders, etc. for an unbeatable price that you cannot find elsewhere. You can trust her and the rest of her team to be timely, professional, creative and trustworthy. Give them a chance and they will make all of your wedding dreams come true :)

Profile Picture Julia, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am a very organized person with pretty extensive party planning experience. That being said, I knew that I wanted someone to take point on my wedding so I could sit back and enjoy the process. Best decision ever. Ashley and her team took away the stress, made sure everything ran smoothly and kept me calm. That made for a better experience for all! My parents didn’t know if wedding planner would be valuable. They both agreed well before the wedding that hiring Your Jubilee was a fantastic idea and well worth it. Such a great experience!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Your Jubilee was the best decision we made for our wedding!!! Our wedding was so beautiful and perfect, and Meagan and Ashley not only made our dream wedding come true but they made it stress free for us! They helped us plan a wedding from out of state and were so flexible, making time to meet with us whenever we were in town!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Outstanding! It was a destination wedding for us and they made everything easy and simple for us leading up to the big day. Couldn’t have done it without them!

Profile Picture Drew, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Your Jubilee was absolutely amazing! I found them while pregnant, living in Dallas and trying to begin to plan our destination wedding in Scottsdale. Safe to say, planning a wedding was second to becoming a new mom and they did every thing more perfect than I could have even imagined. I was amazed at their attention to detail and making your vision a reality! I am still blown away with what all went on behind the scenes on our wedding day to make it so beautiful and all I had to do was get ready with my bridesmaids and daughter (which was all I could handle). Our wedding would not have been possible without their endless help and advice on everything!!
They are all so sweet and easy going, as well! :) SO thankful for the Your Jubilee team!!

Profile Picture Eryn, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meagan and the whole team at Your Jubilee was incredible and so great to work with. We hired them as our day-of coordinator and things could not have gone more smoothly. When we met to do our final walkthrough at our wedding about 3 weeks out from our wedding, I immediately felt stress lift off my shoulders. Anytime I had a question leading up to the wedding, Meagan was punctual and thorough in her response which also helped put me at ease. Meagan and Ashley knew what questions to ask about details that I hadn't even thought about, which is always comforting. The timeline they created for us was SO thorough and detailed. On the actual day of, I never felt worried about needing to clarify anything for vendors setting up or tearing down. The other benefit of having Meagan and her team there as our coordinators was that I wasn't concerned about having to pack up everything, like gifts, and flowers, and so on, because they packed everything in my maid of honor's car and ensured that anything we needed to do (like grab our belongings from the bridal suite) when our night ended was easy to handle. Meagan also made sure we stayed on schedule, which was awesome because then I didn't have to worry about it. If you're thinking of hiring Your Jubilee for any services at all, I highly recommend them. My maid of honor mentioned to me how calm and smooth the day was in comparison to another wedding she had been in. Your wedding day is going to go by so quickly and you want to enjoy every moment; hiring the ladies at Your Jubilee will guarantee that your day is as stress-free and beautiful as possible.

Profile Picture Amina, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

They were my dream team. If I could give any bride a tip for their wedding, i?t would be to hire YOUR JUBILEE! They assisted me from beginning to end. And when I had to find a new dress 9 days before my wedding they jumped into action without hesitation. And my wedding day was more proof that they are a NECESSITY at any wedding. They didn’t let me worry about a thing (and boy did I try haha) they executed everything and Michael and I were able to let loose and just enjoy every moment of our special night. They even helped me deal with a wedding issue TWO MONTHS AFTER my wedding. Reccomend them 10000 percent!

Profile Picture Priscilla, 12/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The whole Your Jubilee team was excellent. Everything thing from advice, stress relief, even carrying water during the photos. They were incredibly helpful every step of the way.

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our experience with Your Jubilee and working with Ashley and Megan was absolutely 5 stars. They were very responsive and always provided solutions to issues. The entire process was very stress free and the final product on the wedding day was perfect. We could not be more happy with their wedding planning services. Every vendor we lined up for them, they accepted and took over in coordinating meetings and invoices. Overall exceptional service they offer, we would absolutely recommend them to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Annabelle, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Our experience in working with Ashley Allen and Megan was 5 stars and very professional. They guided us along the entire process and were so helpful in planning every aspect of the wedding and not missing a thing. Annabelle and I truly ahd a dream wedding. and very detail and part of it was planned and perfect. I cannot say enough of how great it was to plan our wedding with Your Jubilee other than they are 5 stars, will plan a perfect wedding and communicate perfectly along the entire process. Thank you Ashley and Megan, you guys are awesome!!!

Profile Picture CHRIS E, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meagan was our key person at Your Jubilee for our daughters wedding a week ago.

She made our lives so much easier prior to and during the wedding. Meagan reviewed the time line with us numerous times and it was perfection. Our guests were coming up to us saying wow that besides the wedding was beautiful Everything was planned perfectly.

There was not 1 thing missed, from the set up to tear down. Meagan was also a pleasure to work with, she adds value to the event. Meagan and her team were extremely professional.

Having Meagan there gave us the ability to enjoy our guests and the party.
The only regret is that we only have 1 child and will not have an opportunity to work with them on another wedding. However we find a way to work with your Jubilee and Meagan again

David A.

Profile Picture David, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When planning our wedding, we were not very sure about hiring a wedding planner, especially my husband...but after meeting the team at Your Jubilee, we were instantly sold! With our specific needs to due to religious customs and traditions, Your Jubilee had the specific experience we needed. To top it all off, they did an awesome job finding us great vendors! Could not have been happier with everything!

Profile Picture Denise, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meagan and Ashley are very professional, organized, knowledgeable, and helpful wedding coordinators. They worked with us to thoughtfully plan out even the smallest details, and the wedding was perfectly executed with no "hiccups". My now-wife and I were free to enjoy ourselves on the day of the wedding without worrying about vendor coordination, scheduling, set-up, or other similar details on the day of the wedding, because Your Jubilee took care of everything. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Profile Picture Taylor, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

These ladies are seriously the best! Not only are they world-class problem solvers and extremely good at their jobs, they make you feel truly valued and important as their clients (both the bride AND groom!!). Every aspect of our big day was executed with such attention to detail and care, from day one of planning through the event itself. On the wedding day I (the bride) felt no stress, knowing our day was in capable hands. When small problems arose, they handled them with the utmost professionalism, and took care of them without needing to contact either the groom or myself. They will have your back every step of the process as well, and are definitely worth hiring!! Our wedding day was more than we ever could have imagined, and it all definitely could not have happened without these lovely ladies! Thanks for everything YJ!

Profile Picture Meagan, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Would hire YJ again in a heartbeat. The made the wedding day something we could enjoy rather than worry about. They took care of everything in the background and everything went beautifully. Add to that the quality of the vendors they recommended who also served to make the entire experience wonderful.

Profile Picture Lew, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We recently got married on February 18th! Amy & the Your Jubilee gals were absolutely amazing to work with! We hired them for our "day-of" coordination.

BRIDES - Even if you think you've got everything handled, day-of coordination {at the minimum} is a MUST!!

YJ took over from about 3 weeks out and handled the final timeline, all vendor communications up until the wedding, day-of setup, breakdown, etc. There wasn't one thing that they "couldn't do". For example, they hauled my 12+ gigantic boxes of wedding supplies to the venue and then back to their office after the wedding! They also dropped all of our gifts and cards at our hotel room during the wedding so that they would be there when we got back. Amy even met us at the office on Sunday morning {after working an insanely long day Saturday} so that we could pick everything up. The wedding itself was setup perfectly and just how I had envisioned {this is coming from an event planner, perfectionist, OCD; you know, all of the things}!

Thank you so much for making our wedding day perfect, Amy + Your Jubilee! I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Profile Picture Hailey, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meagan/Ashley and Team were absolutely outstanding to work with as a wedding planner. In the over a year we had leading up to the wedding, they were very sensitive to those details we made clear we wanted to handle ourselves. They never at any point tried to hijack our wedding and insist that their usual approach was the only way. It was good to have different ideas and options from which we could select. Once agreed, however, on the day of the wedding they took control and made sure everything was handled exactly as we had planned it out so we could enjoy the day. Don't hesitate to hire Your Jubilee to assist you for your own wedding plans. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Don, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I worked with Amy L. at your Jubilee and she was awesome! We spent a long time planning a fabulous outdoor wedding, but when the day arrived, it poured all day (I know, it happens in in Phoenix!) Luckily, Amy was on top of it and handled it like a pro. Because of her, we still had the outdoor vibe we wanted despite the rain. Our wedding was beautiful and we had a blast! I was very impressed by Amy's ability to take all the random decor stuff I gave her and having it turn out so beautiful. It sometimes did take a week or so to get an email response earlier on in the process, but once it got closer to the date, Amy was very responsive.

Highly recommend Your Jubilee and Amy L.!

Profile Picture Adriana, 2/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had our wedding at the Sanctuary in Scottsdale, AZ in February. I had met Ashley and Meagan the May prior and decided to go with a planning package that include the 6-8 weeks prior and day of coordinating. From the beginning, they displayed the utmost professionalism and responsiveness. They were well organized, thorough and thoughtful. Starting in December, they took over the relationship management with each vendor, including our contact at the Sanctuary. We chose Scottsdale (being from Chicago) so we could have a beautiful outdoor wedding – of course, the day of, it decided to rain. Ashley went above and beyond the days leading up to the wedding to make sure we had tents ordered and set up beautifully – this was immensely helpful, given the unexpected stress from the unexpected bad weather! The day of, I had to think about nothing – I was confident everything was managed. Our wedding was beyond special, spectacular and in large part due to Ashley's support. I’d highly recommend Ashley and her team for your big day!

Profile Picture Emily, 2/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley and Meagan are so enjoyable to work with! They are always quick to respond and is so helpful when working with the different vendors. They have tremendous experience and expertise, which was sincerely appreciated. They made sure our wedding day was incredible, and it truly was the best day we could have ever imagined.

Profile Picture Sheila, 2/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My daughter hired these ladies for her wedding and I was very impressed. They take on whatever issues come up and happily take it off your plate. They also manage the day in advance so that issues are avoided completely. Very happy with their service.

Profile Picture Theresa, 11/19/16, 1 Review