42 Reviews for Your Jubilee

Rehearsal Dinner (5)
Non-Religious (4)
Cultural (1)
42 Your Jubilee Reviews

Outstanding! It was a destination wedding for us and they made everything easy and simple for us leading up to the big day. Couldn’t have done it without them!

Profile Picture Drew, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Your Jubilee was absolutely amazing! I found them while pregnant, living in Dallas and trying to begin to plan our destination wedding in Scottsdale. Safe to say, planning a wedding was second to becoming a new mom and they did every thing more perfect than I could have even imagined. I was amazed at their attention to detail and making your vision a reality! I am still blown away with what all went on behind the scenes on our wedding day to make it so beautiful and all I had to do was get ready with my bridesmaids and daughter (which was all I could handle). Our wedding would not have been possible without their endless help and advice on everything!!
They are all so sweet and easy going, as well! :) SO thankful for the Your Jubilee team!!

Profile Picture Eryn, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meagan and the whole team at Your Jubilee was incredible and so great to work with. We hired them as our day-of coordinator and things could not have gone more smoothly. When we met to do our final walkthrough at our wedding about 3 weeks out from our wedding, I immediately felt stress lift off my shoulders. Anytime I had a question leading up to the wedding, Meagan was punctual and thorough in her response which also helped put me at ease. Meagan and Ashley knew what questions to ask about details that I hadn't even thought about, which is always comforting. The timeline they created for us was SO thorough and detailed. On the actual day of, I never felt worried about needing to clarify anything for vendors setting up or tearing down. The other benefit of having Meagan and her team there as our coordinators was that I wasn't concerned about having to pack up everything, like gifts, and flowers, and so on, because they packed everything in my maid of honor's car and ensured that anything we needed to do (like grab our belongings from the bridal suite) when our night ended was easy to handle. Meagan also made sure we stayed on schedule, which was awesome because then I didn't have to worry about it. If you're thinking of hiring Your Jubilee for any services at all, I highly recommend them. My maid of honor mentioned to me how calm and smooth the day was in comparison to another wedding she had been in. Your wedding day is going to go by so quickly and you want to enjoy every moment; hiring the ladies at Your Jubilee will guarantee that your day is as stress-free and beautiful as possible.

Profile Picture Amina, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

They were my dream team. If I could give any bride a tip for their wedding, i?t would be to hire YOUR JUBILEE! They assisted me from beginning to end. And when I had to find a new dress 9 days before my wedding they jumped into action without hesitation. And my wedding day was more proof that they are a NECESSITY at any wedding. They didn’t let me worry about a thing (and boy did I try haha) they executed everything and Michael and I were able to let loose and just enjoy every moment of our special night. They even helped me deal with a wedding issue TWO MONTHS AFTER my wedding. Reccomend them 10000 percent!

Profile Picture Priscilla, 12/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The whole Your Jubilee team was excellent. Everything thing from advice, stress relief, even carrying water during the photos. They were incredibly helpful every step of the way.

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our experience with Your Jubilee and working with Ashley and Megan was absolutely 5 stars. They were very responsive and always provided solutions to issues. The entire process was very stress free and the final product on the wedding day was perfect. We could not be more happy with their wedding planning services. Every vendor we lined up for them, they accepted and took over in coordinating meetings and invoices. Overall exceptional service they offer, we would absolutely recommend them to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Annabelle, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Our experience in working with Ashley Allen and Megan was 5 stars and very professional. They guided us along the entire process and were so helpful in planning every aspect of the wedding and not missing a thing. Annabelle and I truly ahd a dream wedding. and very detail and part of it was planned and perfect. I cannot say enough of how great it was to plan our wedding with Your Jubilee other than they are 5 stars, will plan a perfect wedding and communicate perfectly along the entire process. Thank you Ashley and Megan, you guys are awesome!!!

Profile Picture CHRIS E, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meagan was our key person at Your Jubilee for our daughters wedding a week ago.

She made our lives so much easier prior to and during the wedding. Meagan reviewed the time line with us numerous times and it was perfection. Our guests were coming up to us saying wow that besides the wedding was beautiful Everything was planned perfectly.

There was not 1 thing missed, from the set up to tear down. Meagan was also a pleasure to work with, she adds value to the event. Meagan and her team were extremely professional.

Having Meagan there gave us the ability to enjoy our guests and the party.
The only regret is that we only have 1 child and will not have an opportunity to work with them on another wedding. However we find a way to work with your Jubilee and Meagan again

David A.

Profile Picture David, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When planning our wedding, we were not very sure about hiring a wedding planner, especially my husband...but after meeting the team at Your Jubilee, we were instantly sold! With our specific needs to due to religious customs and traditions, Your Jubilee had the specific experience we needed. To top it all off, they did an awesome job finding us great vendors! Could not have been happier with everything!

Profile Picture Denise, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meagan and Ashley are very professional, organized, knowledgeable, and helpful wedding coordinators. They worked with us to thoughtfully plan out even the smallest details, and the wedding was perfectly executed with no "hiccups". My now-wife and I were free to enjoy ourselves on the day of the wedding without worrying about vendor coordination, scheduling, set-up, or other similar details on the day of the wedding, because Your Jubilee took care of everything. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Profile Picture Taylor, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

These ladies are seriously the best! Not only are they world-class problem solvers and extremely good at their jobs, they make you feel truly valued and important as their clients (both the bride AND groom!!). Every aspect of our big day was executed with such attention to detail and care, from day one of planning through the event itself. On the wedding day I (the bride) felt no stress, knowing our day was in capable hands. When small problems arose, they handled them with the utmost professionalism, and took care of them without needing to contact either the groom or myself. They will have your back every step of the process as well, and are definitely worth hiring!! Our wedding day was more than we ever could have imagined, and it all definitely could not have happened without these lovely ladies! Thanks for everything YJ!

Profile Picture Meagan, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Would hire YJ again in a heartbeat. The made the wedding day something we could enjoy rather than worry about. They took care of everything in the background and everything went beautifully. Add to that the quality of the vendors they recommended who also served to make the entire experience wonderful.

Profile Picture Lew, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We recently got married on February 18th! Amy & the Your Jubilee gals were absolutely amazing to work with! We hired them for our "day-of" coordination.

BRIDES - Even if you think you've got everything handled, day-of coordination {at the minimum} is a MUST!!

YJ took over from about 3 weeks out and handled the final timeline, all vendor communications up until the wedding, day-of setup, breakdown, etc. There wasn't one thing that they "couldn't do". For example, they hauled my 12+ gigantic boxes of wedding supplies to the venue and then back to their office after the wedding! They also dropped all of our gifts and cards at our hotel room during the wedding so that they would be there when we got back. Amy even met us at the office on Sunday morning {after working an insanely long day Saturday} so that we could pick everything up. The wedding itself was setup perfectly and just how I had envisioned {this is coming from an event planner, perfectionist, OCD; you know, all of the things}!

Thank you so much for making our wedding day perfect, Amy + Your Jubilee! I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Profile Picture Hailey, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meagan/Ashley and Team were absolutely outstanding to work with as a wedding planner. In the over a year we had leading up to the wedding, they were very sensitive to those details we made clear we wanted to handle ourselves. They never at any point tried to hijack our wedding and insist that their usual approach was the only way. It was good to have different ideas and options from which we could select. Once agreed, however, on the day of the wedding they took control and made sure everything was handled exactly as we had planned it out so we could enjoy the day. Don't hesitate to hire Your Jubilee to assist you for your own wedding plans. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Don, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I worked with Amy L. at your Jubilee and she was awesome! We spent a long time planning a fabulous outdoor wedding, but when the day arrived, it poured all day (I know, it happens in in Phoenix!) Luckily, Amy was on top of it and handled it like a pro. Because of her, we still had the outdoor vibe we wanted despite the rain. Our wedding was beautiful and we had a blast! I was very impressed by Amy's ability to take all the random decor stuff I gave her and having it turn out so beautiful. It sometimes did take a week or so to get an email response earlier on in the process, but once it got closer to the date, Amy was very responsive.

Highly recommend Your Jubilee and Amy L.!

Profile Picture Adriana, 2/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had our wedding at the Sanctuary in Scottsdale, AZ in February. I had met Ashley and Meagan the May prior and decided to go with a planning package that include the 6-8 weeks prior and day of coordinating. From the beginning, they displayed the utmost professionalism and responsiveness. They were well organized, thorough and thoughtful. Starting in December, they took over the relationship management with each vendor, including our contact at the Sanctuary. We chose Scottsdale (being from Chicago) so we could have a beautiful outdoor wedding – of course, the day of, it decided to rain. Ashley went above and beyond the days leading up to the wedding to make sure we had tents ordered and set up beautifully – this was immensely helpful, given the unexpected stress from the unexpected bad weather! The day of, I had to think about nothing – I was confident everything was managed. Our wedding was beyond special, spectacular and in large part due to Ashley's support. I’d highly recommend Ashley and her team for your big day!

Profile Picture Emily, 2/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley and Meagan are so enjoyable to work with! They are always quick to respond and is so helpful when working with the different vendors. They have tremendous experience and expertise, which was sincerely appreciated. They made sure our wedding day was incredible, and it truly was the best day we could have ever imagined.

Profile Picture Sheila, 2/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My daughter hired these ladies for her wedding and I was very impressed. They take on whatever issues come up and happily take it off your plate. They also manage the day in advance so that issues are avoided completely. Very happy with their service.

Profile Picture Theresa, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring YourJubilee as our wedding planners was one of the best decisions we made! I love planning things and originally didn't think I needed help planning the wedding. I already had all of the big decisions made (venue, photographer, caterer, etc.), but organizing and dealing with the vendors became a bigger job than I expected. YourJubilee came in and they were such a huge help! They were organized, helpful, gave input and ideas, but also quickly grasped our vision for the wedding and ran with it. They handled and coordinated all of the vendors, which was seriously a life saver! While all of our vendors were great, it was so nice having someone on our side at all times. Meagan and Ashley know this industry like the back of their hands so they know the right questions to ask the vendors, they know when something doesn't seem right, or seems overpriced. They even ended up saving us money in the end because they knew when we could get things at a better price.

When it came to the day of, it was so nice to have them there coordinating everything. They were so helpful and went above and beyond in making sure we enjoyed the day!

My advice to brides would be, even if you love planning and are super organized, you still need help! Planning a wedding is much different, and you need someone on your side who knows the business, the vendors, the right questions to ask, and who can take charge the day of so you (or your bridesmaid and family) don't have to!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can not express how amazing the owners and the staff at Your Jubilee made my wedding day. They took the stress of such an important day, and helped make it a smooth, memorable experience. One of the most important vendors a bride needs is a wedding planner, and Your Jubilee is the best.

Profile Picture Serena, 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Cultural, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Your Jubilee totally came through for us when our wedding coordinator dropped out a month before our wedding. With such a short period of time they were so responsive, accommodating and reassuring. I am so thankful that we found them to help us with our big day. They were fabulous.

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My best advice is to meet all vendors to make sure you vibe + connect!

Profile Picture User6308203, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

Fantastic planners who were dedicated to making our event fantastic from start to finish. We absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Your Jubilee for day of planning services for our wedding in October. Your Jubilee was amazing from start to finish! They helped to execute my vision perfectly, taking time to discuss my details to make sure they could make it look exactly how I had envisioned it. They helped to create the perfect timeline and communicated to all of my vendors. I worked with Ashley and Meagan throughout the process, as well as Amy. Amy was on sight the day of with 2 other assistants. They were all amazing, and had very little questions to ask me throughout the day. Our decor and plan turned out exactly how I had envisioned it to be, and we got so many compliments. Day of planning services with Your Jubilee allowed all of us to just relax and enjoy the day. I can't recommend that enough!

Profile Picture Samantha , 10/8/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord.
4.7

If you want to enjoy your special day as both a bride or parent, then contact Your Jubilee for all your wedding dreams. From a parent's perspective, everything went off without a hitch and without me saying one word on the day of the wedding except "Thank You for a Job Well Done." Ashley and Meagan were on top of everything. When a chance of rain was predicted, they made an executive decision to bring the reception inside the ballroom. It didn't rain that evening, but no sense ruining table cloths, florals arrangements and moving 200 plus guests at the last moment. It really was about the love that showered the wonderful couple and for them the wedding was perfect. The Stenovich Family, October 1, 2016 Prange-Stenovich Wedding at the Secret Garden.

Profile Picture Lori, 10/1/16, 1 Review