Your Jubilee Reviews

51 | Scottsdale, AZ

51 Reviews for Your Jubilee

51 Your Jubilee Reviews

Brittny · Getting married on 11/11/2018

Everyone at jubilee was extremely professional & effeicent. They made the day of hassles a breeze. Not to mention they had to move a bunch of hay stacks after the ceremony was finished. Talk about going above and beyond. As a bridesmaid my experience was incredibly pleasant & everyone was easy to work with.

• I

Ingrid · Married on 10/07/2018

Trying not to tear up as I write this because I am just SO thankful for Ashley & the whole jubilette team. I knew instantly after looking over their website they were the wedding planners of my dream. After meeting them, we vibed instantly and I had a huge sense of relief knowing that these wonderful girls were going to make my dream come true. Every step of the planning process was FUN and EXCITING! These girls literal professionals. They know everything about this industry and have SOOOOO many contacts. I wanted a lot of entertainment at my wedding, and Ashley instantly knew who to reach out to make that happen! From donuts, to beer donkeys, to photo booths, to magicians, everything was perfect. No matter what came up, Ashley was there for me to explain everything, come up with a plan B, and somehow make that plan B better than the original plan! Ashley was so dedicated to my wedding, and I’m so blessed to have had her there by my side on the most important and special day of my life. It was my dream wedding. It was perfection. It was filled with love. It was filled with fun. All. Thanks. To. Her.

I’ve been thinking of other events I can have JUST so we can work together again (for real though ash, you are that amazing hahah). If you’re looking for a team of incredible women to put on the most fabulous event ever, Your Jubilee is your event planner. Hands down best in the industry. Also, check out their killer podcast because that’s also amazing.

Ashley, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our dream wedding come true. It was the first day of our forever and it was magical. We had the time of our lives!
    Xoxo Ingrid & Stevie

Nikki · Married on 05/07/2018

I cannot day enough about my planner Anna and the girls at Your Jubilee, our wedding would have been impossible without them. Finding the right person to trust to make your wedding dreams come true is so important and such a big decision. After many calls to other planners and not finding the right vibe -it only took one call to Your Jubilee to feel the energy and the passion this team has for what they do. We explained our vision for our small Destination wedding to the girls over the phone &arranged to fly from NJ out to meet with them in AZ . Anna helped us through each step of the process finding and securing vendors who really for our wedding mold. Her organizational skills calmed my nerves (and my ADD)she kept us on track with deadlines , called me often in NJ &sent me vision boards to help me be able to really see it all come together.
    When I flew out a second time to finalize details she spent and entire day with me going to all my vendors some of which were an hour and half away from others and attended tastings since my husband was unable to attend the trip. She worked seamlessly with all my vendors and the became this amazing dream team of “good vibes only girls” . She was nothing but positive and accommodating throughout the whole process -nothing less than a joy to work with. On our wedding day everything came together beautifully and was perfectly orchestrated by Anna & the Your Jubilee team. Even a record breaking heat wave with temperatures at 108.6 at the beginning of May and a wedding full of melting NY/NJ guests didn’t phase these girls they kept it moving, kept us all smiling hydrated and on target.
    I’m not the most conventional bride and other planners said my plan to show my NY/NJ guests a scenic trip to remember over 4 days of Events from Sedona to Scottsdale then from the ceremony at Boyce Thompson Arboretum to the reception in Fountain Hills was crazy, but Anna embraced it and made my wedding dreams come true! Forever Grateful!!

Your Jubilee 1
    Your Jubilee 6
    Your Jubilee 7
    Your Jubilee 8

Kelsey · Married on 04/27/2018

The venue my husband and I chose for our wedding required us to hire a day-of coordinator and I’m so glad they did! Hiring Your Jubilee was one of THE best decisions we made when it came to the wedding, especially because we are from out of town. Planning an Arizona destination wedding from Minnesota could have been a struggle, but Your Jubliee made sure it was a breeze. While we only chose the day-of coordination package, Ashley and Meagan were extremely responsive to all of my questions from Day 1. I was so excited when we were assigned our day-of coordinator, Hayley. She was just as responsive and knowledgeable as Ashley and Meagan, and it took such a weight off my shoulders just knowing she was there to help with anything I needed. When our wedding day arrived, I was so relaxed knowing that Hayley and her team of three additional Jubilettes would be there to take care of all the details. Hayley was also great at crisis management. A bridesmaid stepped on and ripped my dress as I was walking down to meet my husband for our first look and Hayley was pro at managing the situation. This is the type of thing every bride hopes to never have to deal with, but should be sure she has a plan for. The girls at Your Jubilee are trained to handle all types of situations, good and bad, and I am so thankful for that. Seriously, my biggest piece of advice to any Arizona bride is to hire Your Jubilee, even if it is just for day-of coordination. I don’t know if I would have made it through my wedding day without them. They are worth every penny!

Amy · Married on 04/27/2018

I said over and over again during my wedding planning process “how do people do this without a planner?!”. Hiring Your Jubilee was the best decision I could have made. Meagan and Ashley are not only amazing people but amazing planners - they made my dream wedding come true and on a tight budget!

Throughout the whole process, anytime I had a question they were quick and super thorough in their responses. With vendors, they knew what questions to ask (and would ask things that I hadn't even thought about). They also knew what vendors were trustworthy, good and worth your money. All the little details and ceremony/reception decor that I wouldn’t have even thought of or didn’t think mattered, they did and knew it would be impactful and help make my vision come to life. They had ideas on how I can save money but also told me where it was worth it to spend a little more. They didn’t steer me wrong the whole process.

The timeline they created for us was SO thorough and detailed, that the day of I didn’t have to worry about how the day would go or if vendors knew what to do because I knew they had it under control and the whole day/night went flawlessly! Having a schedule, someone to setup and tare down, someone to help get you some appetizers after the ceremony so you don’t starve while taking pictures - it was amazing to not have to think about those things, so we could just have fun and enjoy our night!

I can’t thank them enough for helping me put together my dream wedding. It was the best investment I made the whole wedding. If you are thinking about hiring a planner at all (which you should) - these are your gals! Even if it is just for day of coordination, you’ll feel the amazing impact of the YJ team.

Your Jubilee 9
    Your Jubilee 10
    Your Jubilee 11
    Your Jubilee 12
    Your Jubilee 13
    Your Jubilee 14

Genevieve · Married on 04/22/2018

This is how you have a stress free wedding! We used them for partial planning, since I quickly discovered that I am not a fan of wedding planning. Ashley was fantastic. She had great ideas, and always responded to my texts/emails, no matter how minute of a question it was. My planning only had one major snag (not caused by Your Jubilee) and she was great about helping me deal with it. The actual day of the event was extra awesome! I feel like things just magically happened around me. I just got to enjoy the day, and basically the only question I ever got asked was if I wanted another drink. We took some photos out in the desert and one of the interns came out with us to watch the time and have water if we needed it. Even our photographer remarked that they had never had that happen. I would hands down use them again and recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Your Jubilee's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review Gigi! We had a great time getting to know you and Marlow and the love you have for each other! It was our pleasure to be a part of such an incredible day!

Julia · Married on 04/07/2018

I had a destination wedding in Scottsdale and had to plan from halfway across the country. As someone who was in the middle of busy residency training, a wedding planner was a must and I am so glad that I found Your Jubilee! Ashley was absolutely incredible and I could not have done it without her. I told her some ideas I had envisioned (including having alpacas at my wedding, which were an absolute hit) and she found a way to make it happen! All my guests commented on how everything ran so smoothly and that this was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. All of the vendors she recommended, including the pastor for our ceremony, were absolutely amazing. It says a lot when your wedding planner has great relationships with other vendors! She even provided some things such as gold chargers, table marker holders, etc. for an unbeatable price that you cannot find elsewhere. You can trust her and the rest of her team to be timely, professional, creative and trustworthy. Give them a chance and they will make all of your wedding dreams come true :)

Ashley · Married on 03/24/2018

I am a very organized person with pretty extensive party planning experience. That being said, I knew that I wanted someone to take point on my wedding so I could sit back and enjoy the process. Best decision ever. Ashley and her team took away the stress, made sure everything ran smoothly and kept me calm. That made for a better experience for all! My parents didn’t know if wedding planner would be valuable. They both agreed well before the wedding that hiring Your Jubilee was a fantastic idea and well worth it. Such a great experience!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Your Jubilee's reply:

Thanks for your review Ashley! We loved working with you on your beautiful wedding day and we are so glad we made an impact on your day!

Alexandra · Married on 03/17/2018

Working with Your Jubilee was the best decision we made for our wedding!!! Our wedding was so beautiful and perfect, and Meagan and Ashley not only made our dream wedding come true but they made it stress free for us! They helped us plan a wedding from out of state and were so flexible, making time to meet with us whenever we were in town!!

Anna · Married on 03/03/2018

The girls at your Jubilee did an amazing job with making sure every detail of our wedding was executed perfectly! They were so friendly and great to work with. They took the time to listen to what we wanted and we were able to enjoy our day without stressing about anything.

Drew · Married on 01/20/2018

Outstanding! It was a destination wedding for us and they made everything easy and simple for us leading up to the big day. Couldn’t have done it without them!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Your Jubilee's reply:

Thank you Drew! We enjoyed working with you and Eryn! Wishing you years of love and happiness! Cheers, The YJ Team

Eryn · Married on 01/20/2018

Your Jubilee was absolutely amazing! I found them while pregnant, living in Dallas and trying to begin to plan our destination wedding in Scottsdale. Safe to say, planning a wedding was second to becoming a new mom and they did every thing more perfect than I could have even imagined. I was amazed at their attention to detail and making your vision a reality! I am still blown away with what all went on behind the scenes on our wedding day to make it so beautiful and all I had to do was get ready with my bridesmaids and daughter (which was all I could handle). Our wedding would not have been possible without their endless help and advice on everything!!
    They are all so sweet and easy going, as well! :) SO thankful for the Your Jubilee team!!

Sent on 02/21/2018
    Your Jubilee 15
    Your Jubilee 16
    Your Jubilee 17
    Your Jubilee 18

Your Jubilee's reply:

Eryn, It was our pleasure working with you, Drew, Tye, and Parker! It was so great to see your vision come to life and be a part of all the love you shared on your special day! Cheers to you both. We wish you many years of love and happiness, The YJ Team

Amina · Married on 01/05/2018

Meagan and the whole team at Your Jubilee was incredible and so great to work with. We hired them as our day-of coordinator and things could not have gone more smoothly. When we met to do our final walkthrough at our wedding about 3 weeks out from our wedding, I immediately felt stress lift off my shoulders. Anytime I had a question leading up to the wedding, Meagan was punctual and thorough in her response which also helped put me at ease. Meagan and Ashley knew what questions to ask about details that I hadn't even thought about, which is always comforting. The timeline they created for us was SO thorough and detailed. On the actual day of, I never felt worried about needing to clarify anything for vendors setting up or tearing down. The other benefit of having Meagan and her team there as our coordinators was that I wasn't concerned about having to pack up everything, like gifts, and flowers, and so on, because they packed everything in my maid of honor's car and ensured that anything we needed to do (like grab our belongings from the bridal suite) when our night ended was easy to handle. Meagan also made sure we stayed on schedule, which was awesome because then I didn't have to worry about it. If you're thinking of hiring Your Jubilee for any services at all, I highly recommend them. My maid of honor mentioned to me how calm and smooth the day was in comparison to another wedding she had been in. Your wedding day is going to go by so quickly and you want to enjoy every moment; hiring the ladies at Your Jubilee will guarantee that your day is as stress-free and beautiful as possible.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Your Jubilee's reply:

Thank you Amina! We loved being a part of your day! You, Roman, and your family and friends were so much fun! We wish you both so much love and happiness!

Priscilla · Married on 12/15/2017

They were my dream team. If I could give any bride a tip for their wedding, i?t would be to hire YOUR JUBILEE! They assisted me from beginning to end. And when I had to find a new dress 9 days before my wedding they jumped into action without hesitation. And my wedding day was more proof that they are a NECESSITY at any wedding. They didn’t let me worry about a thing (and boy did I try haha) they executed everything and Michael and I were able to let loose and just enjoy every moment of our special night. They even helped me deal with a wedding issue TWO MONTHS AFTER my wedding. Reccomend them 10000 percent!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Your Jubilee's reply:

Thank you Priscilla! We just love you and your adorable family! It was great to be a part of your special day!!! We wish you and Michael all the love and happiness!!!

Brittany · Married on 11/12/2017

The whole Your Jubilee team was excellent. Everything thing from advice, stress relief, even carrying water during the photos. They were incredibly helpful every step of the way.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Your Jubilee's reply:

Thank you Brittany! It was our pleasure to be a part o your wedding day experience!

Annabelle · Married on 11/11/2017

Our experience with Your Jubilee and working with Ashley and Megan was absolutely 5 stars. They were very responsive and always provided solutions to issues. The entire process was very stress free and the final product on the wedding day was perfect. We could not be more happy with their wedding planning services. Every vendor we lined up for them, they accepted and took over in coordinating meetings and invoices. Overall exceptional service they offer, we would absolutely recommend them to anyone getting married.

CHRIS E · Married on 11/11/2017

Our experience in working with Ashley Allen and Megan was 5 stars and very professional. They guided us along the entire process and were so helpful in planning every aspect of the wedding and not missing a thing. Annabelle and I truly ahd a dream wedding. and very detail and part of it was planned and perfect. I cannot say enough of how great it was to plan our wedding with Your Jubilee other than they are 5 stars, will plan a perfect wedding and communicate perfectly along the entire process. Thank you Ashley and Megan, you guys are awesome!!!

David · Married on 11/05/2017

Meagan was our key person at Your Jubilee for our daughters wedding a week ago.

She made our lives so much easier prior to and during the wedding. Meagan reviewed the time line with us numerous times and it was perfection. Our guests were coming up to us saying wow that besides the wedding was beautiful Everything was planned perfectly.

There was not 1 thing missed, from the set up to tear down. Meagan was also a pleasure to work with, she adds value to the event. Meagan and her team were extremely professional.

Having Meagan there gave us the ability to enjoy our guests and the party.
    The only regret is that we only have 1 child and will not have an opportunity to work with them on another wedding. However we find a way to work with your Jubilee and Meagan again

David A.

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Your Jubilee 19
    Your Jubilee 20

Your Jubilee's reply:

Thank you David! Your and your family were great to work with! Your daughter Mollie was such a gem and a beautiful bride! Mazel tov to you and your family!

Taylor · Married on 08/06/2017

Meagan and Ashley are very professional, organized, knowledgeable, and helpful wedding coordinators. They worked with us to thoughtfully plan out even the smallest details, and the wedding was perfectly executed with no "hiccups". My now-wife and I were free to enjoy ourselves on the day of the wedding without worrying about vendor coordination, scheduling, set-up, or other similar details on the day of the wedding, because Your Jubilee took care of everything. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Meagan · Married on 08/06/2017

These ladies are seriously the best! Not only are they world-class problem solvers and extremely good at their jobs, they make you feel truly valued and important as their clients (both the bride AND groom!!). Every aspect of our big day was executed with such attention to detail and care, from day one of planning through the event itself. On the wedding day I (the bride) felt no stress, knowing our day was in capable hands. When small problems arose, they handled them with the utmost professionalism, and took care of them without needing to contact either the groom or myself. They will have your back every step of the process as well, and are definitely worth hiring!! Our wedding day was more than we ever could have imagined, and it all definitely could not have happened without these lovely ladies! Thanks for everything YJ!

Hailey · Married on 02/18/2017

We recently got married on February 18th! Amy & the Your Jubilee gals were absolutely amazing to work with! We hired them for our "day-of" coordination.

BRIDES - Even if you think you've got everything handled, day-of coordination {at the minimum} is a MUST!!

YJ took over from about 3 weeks out and handled the final timeline, all vendor communications up until the wedding, day-of setup, breakdown, etc. There wasn't one thing that they "couldn't do". For example, they hauled my 12+ gigantic boxes of wedding supplies to the venue and then back to their office after the wedding! They also dropped all of our gifts and cards at our hotel room during the wedding so that they would be there when we got back. Amy even met us at the office on Sunday morning {after working an insanely long day Saturday} so that we could pick everything up. The wedding itself was setup perfectly and just how I had envisioned {this is coming from an event planner, perfectionist, OCD; you know, all of the things}!

Thank you so much for making our wedding day perfect, Amy + Your Jubilee! I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Emily · Married on 02/18/2017

We had our wedding at the Sanctuary in Scottsdale, AZ in February. I had met Ashley and Meagan the May prior and decided to go with a planning package that include the 6-8 weeks prior and day of coordinating. From the beginning, they displayed the utmost professionalism and responsiveness. They were well organized, thorough and thoughtful. Starting in December, they took over the relationship management with each vendor, including our contact at the Sanctuary. We chose Scottsdale (being from Chicago) so we could have a beautiful outdoor wedding – of course, the day of, it decided to rain. Ashley went above and beyond the days leading up to the wedding to make sure we had tents ordered and set up beautifully – this was immensely helpful, given the unexpected stress from the unexpected bad weather! The day of, I had to think about nothing – I was confident everything was managed. Our wedding was beyond special, spectacular and in large part due to Ashley's support. I’d highly recommend Ashley and her team for your big day!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Your Jubilee's reply:

Thank you for your review. Despite the rain, your wedding at The Sanctuary was gorgeous and we hope you, your fiancé, family and friends had a wonderful time! We strive to provide our clients incredible service regardless of their package choice and we wish you nothing but the best.
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/19/2016

Hiring YourJubilee as our wedding planners was one of the best decisions we made! I love planning things and originally didn't think I needed help planning the wedding. I already had all of the big decisions made (venue, photographer, caterer, etc.), but organizing and dealing with the vendors became a bigger job than I expected. YourJubilee came in and they were such a huge help! They were organized, helpful, gave input and ideas, but also quickly grasped our vision for the wedding and ran with it. They handled and coordinated all of the vendors, which was seriously a life saver! While all of our vendors were great, it was so nice having someone on our side at all times. Meagan and Ashley know this industry like the back of their hands so they know the right questions to ask the vendors, they know when something doesn't seem right, or seems overpriced. They even ended up saving us money in the end because they knew when we could get things at a better price.

When it came to the day of, it was so nice to have them there coordinating everything. They were so helpful and went above and beyond in making sure we enjoyed the day!

My advice to brides would be, even if you love planning and are super organized, you still need help! Planning a wedding is much different, and you need someone on your side who knows the business, the vendors, the right questions to ask, and who can take charge the day of so you (or your bridesmaid and family) don't have to!

Theresa · Married on 11/19/2016

My daughter hired these ladies for her wedding and I was very impressed. They take on whatever issues come up and happily take it off your plate. They also manage the day in advance so that issues are avoided completely. Very happy with their service.

Serena · Married on 11/12/2016

I can not express how amazing the owners and the staff at Your Jubilee made my wedding day. They took the stress of such an important day, and helped make it a smooth, memorable experience. One of the most important vendors a bride needs is a wedding planner, and Your Jubilee is the best.