14 Reviews for Your Fondant Memories

4.2

I had a destination wedding in FL so unfortunately, I was not able to visit with Candace and taste any of her cakes, but after talking with her several times, she worked with me to figure out a design and a taste that would work for my wedding.

Throughout the 6-8 months prior to my wedding, at times it was difficult to get ahold of her or to recieve a response via email from her, but I also understand that life gets busy!

The day of the wedding, she brought the cake at the time she said she would and it looked and tasted just as I imagined it would! Everyone raved about how good the cake tasted and it looked just like the picture I sent her! Everything was wonderful!

Profile Picture Taryn , 6/28/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Candace is absolutely wonderful. My husband and I are vegan and she was able to make the most delicious and beautiful cake for our wedding. Candace met with me to ensure she understood what we wanted and made us free samples of the cake. I am more than pleased!! Thank you :)!

Profile Picture Monica, 6/18/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Everythign tasted amazing, I contacted Candace at the very last minute, less then two and a half weeks before my May 19th wedidng and she put together an amazing, abslutly perfect mini dessert buffet and small cutting cake. She offered a lot of different desserts, and flavors of each. My wedding planners liked working with her as well. She fit in my delivery and set up along with 5 others she had that same day. She made a beautiful display!! My guests still comment on how delicious the cake pops and mini cupcakes were and how they wished they had them everyday. Candace even asked me my wedding colors and set everything in my colors, even used edible glitter since half of my wedding was glittered things.

Profile Picture User1156300, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Everything was absolutely perfect and coordinated with my wedding theme. Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Diana, 3/10/12, 1 Review

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a FABULOUS CAKE! Every single guest commented on how delicious it was and how beautiful it was!

I cannot tell you how much you impressed us with your professionalism and attention to the details that were important to us. This one thing meant a lot to us and you made it happen without ever even having the chance to sit with us. Very impressive!

My neighbor’s daughter is getting married next year and she will be calling you. She and her fiancé attended the wedding and were completely blown away by your cake.

Thank you so much for making it so perfect! It was exactly what we had envisioned and wanted. I will send you pictures when we get them all together.

You are fantastic!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/26/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was beautiful and delicious. Everyone liked it!

Profile Picture karla, 8/20/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Candice was the best! The cake was absolutely beautiful. Not only was it beautiful, it was the best tasting cake I have ever had at any wedding. All the guest complimented how great it was. Thank you Candice in all you have done for my husband and I. We are truly grateful in all you have done. You can expect much business from our guests and for other occasions we my have in the future. Thank you again. Dawn & David Harris

Profile Picture Dawn, 7/23/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Candace did a beautiful job on my cake for our 6/16/11 wedding!

Profile Picture Angel, 6/16/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Candace at yfm did an excellent job. I knew the color scheme I wanted to use for the cake, but that was about all I contributed to the design. Candace is extremely creative and came up with the rest. She even made each layer a different flavor! The cake was the conversation piece at my wedding. I couldn't have been more pleased. Although I only taste a small piece my husband & I had cut, my guest enjoyed the cake, we only had the top layer left over!

Profile Picture Shay, 6/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was everything I wanted from the design to the taste.

Profile Picture amanda, 3/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Candace does excellent work. People are still talking about our wedding cake, it was a hit and a complete bargain. You will not find a better baker or decorator.

Profile Picture Sara, 3/13/11, 1 Review
4.3

Could have tasted better. Too much fondant.

View Vendor Response