Your Elite Celebration Reviews

94 | Orland Park, IL

94 Reviews for Your Elite Celebration

Jessica and Dave · Married on 10/12/2013

Rick was a fantastic DJ! All my guests told me he was the best DJ and I couldn't agree more! He really felt the crowd and played a wonderful selection of music. He had our friends, family and most importantly ME dancing all night! Rick is so professional and really knows his stuff. Thanks again Rick for making our wedding a night we will always remember.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Jess! You guys had a great crowd, I wish you both all the best!

Marianna · Married on 09/29/2013

Rick did a WONDERFUL job at our wedding. He played all of the songs I requested, and played a really variety of music for my guests to dance to. He was very helpful, and made sure everything went smoothly. i would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great DJ, and I am going to recommend him to two of my cousins that are getting married soon, and were at the wedding. Rick is great! Thank you for being a part of our special day!! :)

Sent on 10/01/2013

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thank you Marianna, the minister was right, you guys really are a caring couple. Everyone was so nice, especially your dad. Let your cousin know that I can get whatever kind of music she wants, EDM, DeadMou5, Tiesto, whatever.

Mike · Married on 09/21/2013

Wow! We can't even begin to explain what a great job Rick did DJing our wedding. He was so easy to work with in the weeks prior to the event. He was extremely well prepared, and announced all of the bridal party flawlessly. Everyone at the wedding commented what a great selection of music was played and truly enjoyed themselves! We would highly recommend Rick for any event where music or and emcee is required!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Mike, you guys were really fun, I can tell your family has a sense of humor for sure. Congrats!

Rick was really good helped explain which types of songs you pick for certain events during the wedding. Majority of my wedding was on the dance floor all night. Great job

Sent on 07/16/2013

Thanks Alyssa!
  • I

Issa · Married on 06/09/2013

What can I say about ricks services besides that it was all well planned, organized, and responsive to our needs . My wife and I had a tall order to fill music selection wise because the diversity that we had among us, being that my wife is Mexican I'm mixed Hispanic and Arab, the music had to be all in que with the family's wants . Rick did not disappoint and made sure there was music that was played all night to all the cultures. He spent hours with us going over what was to be expected at the wedding order of Appearance in the hall and even proper pronunciation of names guidance and advise was always given when we need and was very courteous. If your planning a wedding and need a dj that will listen , help you and of course keep the party going he's your guy highly recommend

Sent on 06/28/2013

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Issa I truly enjoyed your wedding. It's nice to mix it up every once in a while.

Meghan · Married on 05/26/2013

Rick was very easy to work with, and he fulfilled all of our expectations. We used An Elite Celebration for our wedding. He provided a microphone and background music for our ceremony and then uplighting and music for our reception. I got many compliments on him! I pretty much let him choose the ceremony music, music during dinner, and all the music during the reception. The songs he played were perfect and kept everyone dancing. I had several people say the music during dinner was awesome, he played a few 80's tunes (but not the overplayed ones) and people enjoyed it. The uplighting added a very nice touch to the banquet hall. Overall, I wouldn't hesitate to use An Elite Celebration again, and I would highly recommend using him to anyone who needed professional DJ services. Thanks again, Rick, hope to see you again!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Aww Thanks Meghan! You guys are so easy going and look so happy together, it was pleasure. btw the cake made it home ;-)

Regep1969@aol.com · Married on 05/18/2013

I can not say enough about Rick and elite!!! He was so quick to respond to any email I sent. I am a terrible procrastinator and very busy and he never got even slightly frustrated with my laid back casual attitude about everything. More than anything else he made our wedding about us!!! I've noticed at many weddings that the dj is so center if attention that people focus on them instead if the bride and groom. He truly made sure we were having a great time and quietly made it the night of our lives. I will tell everyone and anyone to use him!! Thank you so much Rick for making the night amazing for us our kids and everyone that was there!!!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Awww thanks Kathy, very sweet of you. I try :-)

Jennifer · Married on 05/11/2013

Rick was an awesome DJ!!! We planned our wedding very last minute but he was super patient and very helpful from planning our music to guiding us through the itinerary as it was total chaos on our wedding day. He worked out my father-daughter dance to the exact way I wanted it, and it meant so much to me and my dad. I loved that Rick even got on the dance floor to show me the moves to a dance I didn't know. He was really great and took to the little kids very well as they constantly requested music for him to play. I would most definitely recommend your service - especially Rick - to anyone who needs a DJ. It really made our day to have good music and great service. THANK YOU RICK!!!!

Jenny and Eric Alexander :)

Sent on 05/15/2013

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Jenn! For those reading this we even set up a Sox game to go see together. See you guys at tailgate!

Rachel · Married on 04/26/2013

Rick was amazing to work with--very professional, knowledgeable, and accommodating! He kept the crowd on the dance floor the entire night. His personality makes it easy to decide to go with him as a DJ. I highly recommend working with Rick!

Sent on 04/30/2013

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Rachel! You guys were lots of fun!

Cynthia · Married on 04/13/2013

RIck did a fabulous job at our wedding! He is extremely professional, kind, courteous and very patient! He played all the songs we requested! Our guests loved the music and are still talking about the great time they had. I have already given out Rick's information to a few of the guests. I would highly, highly recommend Rick if you want and demand the best in the business!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Very kind of you Cindy. Your whole group was a blast! Thanks for having me as part of your special day.

Emily · Married on 02/16/2013

Rick was an awesome DJ! He provided up-lighting as well as DJ services. He played all the songs we really wanted to hear and did a great job with the introductions. He is also very affordable compared to other DJs we were considering. I would highly recommend Rick to anyone!

Sent on 03/07/2013

Our event was actually a Daddy/Daugther Dance rather than a wedding. There was no event category listed as "Dance" but our event did minic a wedding in form and function. Rick did a great job with music, lights, audience involvement, and flexiblity to accomodate our needs.

Sent on 02/13/2013

MaryKay · Married on 11/02/2012

Rick did an awsome job for our wedding, you were very professional and did a great job. My guest complemented us on the music and said that the music was just wonderful and that they had an awsome time. I would recommend Rick to anyone who needs a DJ for their special event.You were awsome Rick and would definitely want you again to be my DJ.

Sent on 11/04/2012

Justine · Married on 08/31/2012

The music was wonderful, it was exactly how I wanted it to be done. The entire crowd was up and dancing and everyone at my wedding thought he did a wonderful job. I plan on using Elite Celebration for all my events that i plan on having in the future.

Sent on 09/05/2012

Cherylyn · event on 08/18/2012

WOW! What a night - thanks mainly to the DJ! My family had a 50th surprise b-day party for me and there were many people of many ages and Rick was able to relate to all age groups and get them moving and interacting through requests and his own very creative mixing.

Rick was personable, professional and most importantly FUN!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Rick was the DJ for our Wedding on July 28, 2012. From the very moment we contacted him, he conducted himself in a very professional manner. Every time we contacted him, he was very quick to respond, and even sent us friendly reminders when deadlines were getting close. We were also able to checkout all his equipment and lights beforehand and even sampled some of the mixes and fades he is capable of doing. Rick did an amazing job sticking to our must play list and did not play any cheesy music. Rick also did our ceremony and cocktail hour music which was set up in three different locations. His flexibility and attention to detail in making our wedding such an amazing day was unprecedented. Again, Rick did awesome and we would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 08/08/2012

Lauren · event on 07/01/2012

We had Rick dj a pool party over the summer. He was FANTASTIC! He had every song that we wanted to hear. He kept the music very simple in the daytime and really turned it up at night. Very professional and at a great price. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Stephanie · Married on 06/16/2012

Rick DJ'd our wedding ceremony and reception and he was wonderful! We ran into a few electrical problems at first due to it being a backyard wedding, but Rick handled everything wonderfully. The music was great and the dance floor was packed the whole time!!! Once it got dark the lighting was really amazing...Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Jenny · Married on 11/04/2017

3.0

Rick played a great selection of music all night long to keep the party going!

Sent on 11/27/2017