Your Elite Celebration Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Cc1976 Married on 07/10/2020

Halloween Party

Played the best music, very professional and fun.

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks! You guys were awesome, amazing themed night. Everyone had great costumes! The house was amazing...
    Danielle Married on 02/20/2020

Wedding DJ

Everyone danced! No one was on their phones during the reception. Everyone had So much fun!! I would recommend Rick!

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thank you Danielle! The room looked great, you guys looked amazing. So happy everyone enjoyed, you two are perfect together!
    Alaine L. Married on 09/14/2019

Best wedding DJ!

Rick did an amazing job we couldn’t have been happier!! Our guests had a wonderful time and thought he did a great job as well! We would definitely recommend him!!

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thank you Lainey! It was a pleasure to be a part of it all. The tent and bar area looked awesome. You guys really did a fantastic job putting it all together, congrats!
    Bri Married on 09/14/2019

Would choose/recommend Rick again and again

Being part of the wedding world myself I see a lot of vendors. When it came time to choosing vendors for my own big day I only had one DJ in mind, and that was Rick and Your Elite Celebration. Rick has always be a great DJ to work with, with his awesome personality, and his ability to connect with people and read the room, all the while showing professionalism and being just the right amount of entertainment. When booking with Your Elite Celebration you know exactly who your going to get, it’s Rick and only Rick. So if you want a five star DJ that’s also affordable you should definitely go with Rick and Your Elite Celebration ...I have no regrets and had the best night of my life! Thanks Rick!

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Bri, you're awesome. Thank you so much for this. I'm going to say you now are officially the most chill bride I have met up to this point. I'm thinking your wedding photography experience has a lot to do with it as did your vision. It really was a great night.
  • Zach
    Zach Married on 05/25/2019

Great personality and great room awareness!

My wife and I had DJ Rick for our wedding and I have nothing but good things to say about him. First off we had originally booked him for a date in June that needed to be moved as our son was born at the end of April. DJ Rick was very accommodating of our need to move the date. When it came time to have our phone conference to iron out the final details, DJ Rick was prepared with the list we filled out on the website and even let us change a couple songs that we wanted. When the day came, DJ Rick was at our venue and set up before we had arrived. We had one last talk about the plan for the evening and things got started. When the reception started, DJ Rick’s timing with all of our planned music was perfect. He made sure everyone was settled and kept our “pre-dancing events” moving along smoothly. Once the dance floor was open, he played a good variety that could appeal to everyone in attendance. He also got through all of our special request songs that we wanted to hear. If there came a point that there was a lull in the dancing, DJ Rick smoothly transitioned into a different song and got more people back on the dance floor. Personally I feel the DJ is the most important part of a wedding reception and can either make the night perfect and fun, or make it dull and boring. DJ Rick have is the perfect fun night we wanted and we wouldn’t recommend anyone else!

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

What a great review Zach, thank you I don't know what to say. I really do appreciate all the kind words. I'll always put my best performance forward for my brides and grooms.
    Kailey B. Married on 12/31/2018

Absolute perfection

Rick and Your Elite Celebration was the glue that made our wedding run so smoothly. From the very beginning, Rick was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process. Rick ran the show. I felt as if I could enjoy every second of my wedding night without worrying about a thing because I knew Rick had it under control. I couldn’t have asked for anything more from him. Honestly could not recommend Your Elite Celebrstion enough. Exceptional experience with this business.

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thank you so much Kailey, omg you're embarrassing me with such a great review. I particularly noticed you smiling and dancing and I knew I was doing something right. Congrats!
    J Bird Married on 12/31/2018

Absolutely phenomenal

5 stars doesn’t justify the professionalism and experience. Rick made sure to have everything the way we wanted. Used our list we gave him and was able to read the room brilliantly. No one ever stopped dancing.

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Kailey and JJ, you guys had such a fun group. Everyone was excited and you could just feel the energy in the room. Thanks for the great review and congrats!
    Sharon H. Married on 11/06/2018

Excellent Recommendation!

We recently used Rick Howell, Your Elite Celebration for an 8th grade Halloween Dance. The students never left the dance floor, and our DJ was excellent. I would recommend them highly!

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Awesome Sharon, thank you! I look forward to it every year! What an amazing group of kids. They are all so respectful and well behaved.
    Lisa Married on 09/07/2018
    Awesome night with Rick!! Kept the music flowing all night for the wedding party. My husband and I danced to all of our favorites. Thank you for an unforgettable night.

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thank you Lisa, you guys couldn't look any happier, what a great night!
    Cathy Married on 08/04/2018

Block party

Excellent excellent excellent!!
    Christy Married on 07/28/2018
    Everyone was dancing and said they had a great time! Rick was fun yet professional. He helped make our 40th bday celebration memorable.

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Christy, what a great idea too. 40th for everyone!
    Drew Married on 06/23/2018
    we got nothing but rave reviews for Rick at our wedding! He was extremely professional and did his due diligence making sure everything was attended to in advance so there was no issues during the ceremony and everything went off without a hitch. Would highly recommend to others!

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Awesome Drew, I'm really pleased. Thanks so much you guys were fantastic, what great venue too.
    Charlene Married on 06/16/2018
    Rick was so great. He kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night, which was something that was very important to us. Our guests keep telling us how much fun they had. Thank you so much Rick!!

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

No, thank you Charlene. We have Terry to thank for connecting us as well. You guys were an absolute blast, congratulations it was amazing.
    Jess Married on 06/15/2018
    Everyone had such a great time at our wedding! Everyone was on the dance floor and people are still talking about how much fun they had. It was amazing! Best day of our life! :)

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thank you Jess, I'm so glad it turned out the way you wanted it to. It really was an awesome night.
    Jim Married on 06/06/2018
    Very flexible. Played what we wanted hear. Would hire them again. Very professional.

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Jim, Mike really enjoyed working with you guys!
    Jennifer Married on 06/02/2018
    We had a blast at my husbands 30th birthday party and Rick kept the party going ALL night long! We would highly recommend you use him for your next event!

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Jen! What a great party!
    Renee Married on 02/03/2018
    It was a great night! Thank you!

Oh gosh you're welcome!
    Erin Married on 01/08/2018
    Rick and Mike were exceptional!! Our DJ fell through 6 days prior to the event, I reached out to Rick and he was extremely responsive and accommodating to meet our needs and be available for our event. Mike was the DJ for our Corporate event and he had people on the dance floor all night long - could not have asked for a better experience! We will definitely be reaching out to them for future events.

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Erin thank you so much! I'm so happy we were able to get in there and be a part of your event. We look forward to working with you in the future.
    Amber Married on 10/28/2017
    DJ Mike was fantastic! Everyone had such a great time. He kept the party going!

Thanks Amber!
    Matthew Married on 09/14/2017
    Rick was absolutely amazing! He really put our minds at ease throughout the entire wedding planning process! He was honestly the one constant in everything! He seriously made our wedding flow perfectly and kept the party going better than I could ever imagine! My wife and I are beyond happy with his service ands highly recommend it to anyone and EVERYONE!!

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thank you so much Matt. It was my pleasure to work with you and calm your nerves a bit, lol. You two did amazing.
    Sarah Married on 09/09/2017
    Rick was so easy to work with, helpful, and very professional! He did a great job keeping the music going and really understood the right kind of music guests would enjoy and dance to! He was also very helpful in helping me pick ceremony music (which I really had no clue on what to use). Sound system and lights were high quality. He did a great job to help the day go smoothly. We had so much fun!! Thank you so much Rick!!!

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thank you Sarah, for sure you had a group that knew how to have fun. It was an awesome wedding!
    Socorro Married on 08/05/2017
    Great Quality! Used for senior prom and the students had so much fun!

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Socorro! It was fun!
    Deana Married on 07/22/2017
    Couldn't have asked for a better night of music!!! Mike was great! Friendly, on time & easy to work with!

Thanks Deana!
    Mike Married on 07/08/2017
    great job being flexible with our timeframe, and even played an extra hour for us because everyone was enjoying the music so much! Thanks again

Thanks Mike!
    Elizabeth Married on 06/24/2017
    Music was perfect and all our guests loved Rick ! I would suggest and will suggest Elite celebrations to everyone !!

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Beth!! You two were awesome!