Your Elite Celebration Reviews

92 | Orland Park, IL

92 Reviews for Your Elite Celebration

J Bird · Married on 12/31/2018

Absolutely phenomenal

5 stars doesn’t justify the professionalism and experience. Rick made sure to have everything the way we wanted. Used our list we gave him and was able to read the room brilliantly. No one ever stopped dancing.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Kailey and JJ, you guys had such a fun group. Everyone was excited and you could just feel the energy in the room. Thanks for the great review and congrats!

Kailey Bird · Married on 12/31/2018

Absolute perfection

Rick and Your Elite Celebration was the glue that made our wedding run so smoothly. From the very beginning, Rick was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process. Rick ran the show. I felt as if I could enjoy every second of my wedding night without worrying about a thing because I knew Rick had it under control. I couldn’t have asked for anything more from him. Honestly could not recommend Your Elite Celebrstion enough. Exceptional experience with this business.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thank you so much Kailey, omg you're embarrassing me with such a great review. I particularly noticed you smiling and dancing and I knew I was doing something right. Congrats!

Sharon Hayes · Married on 11/06/2018

Excellent Recommendation!

We recently used Rick Howell, Your Elite Celebration for an 8th grade Halloween Dance. The students never left the dance floor, and our DJ was excellent. I would recommend them highly!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Awesome Sharon, thank you! I look forward to it every year! What an amazing group of kids. They are all so respectful and well behaved.

Lisa · Married on 09/07/2018

Awesome night with Rick!! Kept the music flowing all night for the wedding party. My husband and I danced to all of our favorites. Thank you for an unforgettable night.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thank you Lisa, you guys couldn't look any happier, what a great night!

Christy · Married on 07/28/2018

Everyone was dancing and said they had a great time! Rick was fun yet professional. He helped make our 40th bday celebration memorable.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Christy, what a great idea too. 40th for everyone!

Drew · Married on 06/23/2018

we got nothing but rave reviews for Rick at our wedding! He was extremely professional and did his due diligence making sure everything was attended to in advance so there was no issues during the ceremony and everything went off without a hitch. Would highly recommend to others!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Awesome Drew, I'm really pleased. Thanks so much you guys were fantastic, what great venue too.

Charlene · Married on 06/16/2018

Rick was so great. He kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night, which was something that was very important to us. Our guests keep telling us how much fun they had. Thank you so much Rick!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

No, thank you Charlene. We have Terry to thank for connecting us as well. You guys were an absolute blast, congratulations it was amazing.

Jess · Married on 06/15/2018

Everyone had such a great time at our wedding! Everyone was on the dance floor and people are still talking about how much fun they had. It was amazing! Best day of our life! :)

Sent on 07/04/2018

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thank you Jess, I'm so glad it turned out the way you wanted it to. It really was an awesome night.

Jim · Married on 06/06/2018

Very flexible. Played what we wanted hear. Would hire them again. Very professional.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Jim, Mike really enjoyed working with you guys!

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

We had a blast at my husbands 30th birthday party and Rick kept the party going ALL night long! We would highly recommend you use him for your next event!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Jen! What a great party!

Renee · Married on 02/03/2018

It was a great night! Thank you!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Oh gosh you're welcome!

Erin · Married on 01/08/2018

Rick and Mike were exceptional!! Our DJ fell through 6 days prior to the event, I reached out to Rick and he was extremely responsive and accommodating to meet our needs and be available for our event. Mike was the DJ for our Corporate event and he had people on the dance floor all night long - could not have asked for a better experience! We will definitely be reaching out to them for future events.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Erin thank you so much! I'm so happy we were able to get in there and be a part of your event. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Amber · Married on 10/28/2017

DJ Mike was fantastic! Everyone had such a great time. He kept the party going!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Thanks Amber!

Matthew · Married on 09/14/2017

Rick was absolutely amazing! He really put our minds at ease throughout the entire wedding planning process! He was honestly the one constant in everything! He seriously made our wedding flow perfectly and kept the party going better than I could ever imagine! My wife and I are beyond happy with his service ands highly recommend it to anyone and EVERYONE!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thank you so much Matt. It was my pleasure to work with you and calm your nerves a bit, lol. You two did amazing.

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

Rick was so easy to work with, helpful, and very professional! He did a great job keeping the music going and really understood the right kind of music guests would enjoy and dance to! He was also very helpful in helping me pick ceremony music (which I really had no clue on what to use). Sound system and lights were high quality. He did a great job to help the day go smoothly. We had so much fun!! Thank you so much Rick!!!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thank you Sarah, for sure you had a group that knew how to have fun. It was an awesome wedding!

Socorro · Married on 08/05/2017

Great Quality! Used for senior prom and the students had so much fun!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Socorro! It was fun!

Deana · Married on 07/22/2017

Couldn't have asked for a better night of music!!! Mike was great! Friendly, on time & easy to work with!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Thanks Deana!

Mike · Married on 07/08/2017

great job being flexible with our timeframe, and even played an extra hour for us because everyone was enjoying the music so much! Thanks again

Sent on 07/10/2017

Thanks Mike!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/24/2017

Music was perfect and all our guests loved Rick ! I would suggest and will suggest Elite celebrations to everyone !!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Beth!! You two were awesome!

Robert · Married on 06/03/2017

Your Elite Celebration gets Five Stars... I don't say that often! Hands down the best DJ we have used to date! Really, just an amazing job done by the entire team... From execution of set up to having the all the right music for our crowd, I really could not ask for anything more. We will definitely be using them again for our next big event! A++

Cheers!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Robert! What a great review! We look forward to working with you again at your next party.

Sue · Married on 06/02/2017

Our DJ was timely, friendly and professional.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Sue, Mike really is doing great out there. Much appreciated!

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

We can't say enough great things about Rick. Planning a wedding is stressful and one of our top three things were photography, music and food. Once we read reviews and saw videos posted on Rick's website we knew he was the guy. We have received so many compliments on how great the music was and that they haven't danced like that at a wedding in forever! Our main goal was to have the dance floor packed and party going from start to finish, which would not have happened without Your Elite Celebrations. Rick is extremely personable and listened to all of our suggestions. He created the perfect mix of oldies, pop and house party music that everyone enjoyed. Thank you so much again!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thank you Jessica! Your location rocked and your massive bridal party was impressive. You guys thought of everything. I truly enjoyed being a party of your wedding day.

Amanda · Married on 04/08/2017

Book your next wedding with Rick! He takes care of everything for you, keeps your wedding party on schedule, ques you into the next topic or announcement, played the BEST music keeping everyone dancing for my sisters wedding all night long! He is very professional and takes time to plan a great evening for everyone, he will not let you down:)
    He is also very affordable and responsive to phone calls.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thank you Amanda, that was very sweet of you. I appreciate it when someone points out the details.

Lauren · Married on 04/08/2017

Your Elite Celebration was the BEST choice for a DJ. They had the best prices around. The DJ was very easy to work with. This company really knew what they were doing. I heard about the company from a few of my friends using them. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Lauren! You and Luke were great to work with. I always love getting referrals from others who have experienced a great show and service.

Cara · Married on 11/13/2016

Book this vendor! You don't have to worry about anything - Rick took care of so much. Helped us keep to our time schedule, was great at announcements and played fabulous music.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Cara! I'm glad I was there for this momentous occasion. What Cara doesn't mention is that their love for each other crossed the Atlantic ocean. Congrats guys!