Your Dream Filmworks Reviews

5 | Fishers, IN

5 Reviews for Your Dream Filmworks

Katelyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Worth every penny

If you are looking for a videographer look no further. We absolutely enjoyed having both John and Ryan capture our day. We did the diamond package and it is totally worth it. They both made sure everything ran smoothly and worked together so well. They were hilarious and kept everyone entertained and also worked well with all of my vendors. I would highly recommend hiring John and Ryan to film your big day. We are so excited to see our final product and we know that we won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/02/2018

I am so glad we made the last minute decision to get a videographer for our wedding day. It would have been a huge regret had I not. John made us feel very comfortable and came to meet us in person for a consultation to get to know us a little better. At first we just wanted ceremony coverage only, but after seeing his work we ended up getting his most extensive package! I cannot wait to see how it turns out. I am especially excited for the highlight video. I definitely recommend this videographer!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Heather · Married on 09/26/2015

John showed up early and was extremely professional. He kept working hard for 6 hours. We received our video in 3 weeks, it was everything we wanted it to be. I would highly recommend John Wakim to anyone needing a videographer, he truly captured our wedding the way we wanted him to!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Marcy · Married on 11/08/2014

Of all the things we did for our wedding, getting a videographer was by far one of the best decisions we made. It was extremely important for us to have a vendor we felt comfortable with and one we felt confident in. After all, it's the most important day of our lives and we didn't want just anyone to be in charge of capturing our memories. When we met John, we felt immediately at ease and knew right away he would be fun, yet professional. He went above and beyond to ensure he captured all the great shots and moments. Our long video was amazing to see. He caught different conversations from family members, had different angles during the ceremony and even interviewed us about how we met. That's going to be so fun to look back on when we are old and gray! My most favorite part was our short video set to the song of our choice. I have watched it numerous times and it always brings a smile (and sometimes happy tears) to me anytime I see it. It seriously could not be more perfect. Having a videographer (namely, Wakim Dream Productions), is going to be the best move you make....other than marrying your love, of course!

Sent on 05/18/2015