Your Dream DJ Reviews

Your Dream DJ 3
Your Dream DJ 4
  • Allison

Allison Blackwell · Married on 11/16/2019

We LOVED Your Dream DJ-great to work with.

Your Dream DJ was wonderful. He kept the crowd dancing and it was clear what all was happening throughout the night. We had some last minute changes happen with our bridal party but he was flexible and assured us that it was okay. He was professional and communicated clearly in the time leading up to the the wedding to assure we were all on the same page! Only good things to say about Your Dream DJ! If you need a DJ, he is the one to book!!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Your Dream DJ's reply:

Wow, what a celebration! We appreciate the kind words and thank you for them. Making Dreams come true is our purpose!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/19/2019

Your dream dj is great

David with Your Dream DJ was nothing but amazing. David helped to not only make sure the music was top of the line, but to also help with making sure the wedding was a success. Our wedding guests had nothing but positive things to say about Your Dream DJ.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Your Dream DJ's reply:

We get excited at every wedding celebration because this is a chance for us to make the most important day of your life a “Dream” come true. Thanks for this honor!

Hannah Hendrix · Married on 10/05/2019

awesome DJ!

Your Dream DJ was a great experience from beginning to end. He was able to give great suggestions for both the ceremony and reception to make them run seamlessly! The best advice I can give when it comes to Your Dream DJ is to book him as soon as you can! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Your Dream DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, your wedding celebration was awesome and you and Justin were a great couple to work with. It is "Friends" (all of my clients I consider friends because I feel we get to know each other very well during this time) like you that make doing this all worthwhile, fun, exciting, and timeless.

Vicky · Married on 08/17/2019

Best DJ ever

The Best DJ ever! So kind, compassionate and flexible to our wants and needs! He made our experience a memorable one, even when my wedding dress was behind a locked door!
    He had great suggestions when we were at a loss. Our plans will be to use him for any event in which a DJ is needed. We are building a new home and will need him then. He is respectable and a Christian family man. Thanks David for everything!

Your Dream DJ 5
    Your Dream DJ 6
    Your Dream DJ 7
    Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Z

Zuzana Fladrova · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic DJ

David did a fabulous job at our wedding! Everyone loved the music and he really made sure all of our guests had a good time!
    He also worked with us on personalizing some games and other events that took place during our reception. We changed few things very last minute and David worked with us on making our wedding exactly what we wanted.
    Thank you David!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Tara Mcdaniel · Married on 04/12/2019

The best DJ ever!!

Your Dream DJ gave exceptional service. We were very pleased with the set up and how everything turned out. The dancing was top notch. From our first dance to the dance floor with our family and friends. I never had a doubt it would be anything less than perfect! Thank you Your Dream DJ for helping us celebrate our perfect day!

Your Dream DJ 8
    Sent on 04/27/2019

Cristy · Married on 12/31/2018

Very Professional

We were so impressed with David from the very beginning. Very professional and helpful in planning. I requested a Gatsby themed wedding and required so much help with my music and he was more than willing. He was so nice and accommodating to my needs. He made sure everything went perfect and smooth during the wedding and paid attention to things that weren't requested of him. I highly recommend Your Dream DJ!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Christina · Married on 12/29/2018

Dj service

He worked great with us being out of state for school and on night shift schedule! Better then anything I could have asked for !

Sent on 01/03/2019

Andy Berkley · Married on 11/04/2018

Excellent Wedding DJ

David is very professional and very detail oriented. We were very pleased with David's services at the wedding and with the preplanning that helped our ceremony go off just as planned without having a wedding coordinator. David was very friendly and helpful throughout the process. He was always early for meetings and was well prepared and very punctual on the day of our ceremony and reception. I would absolutely recommend David to anyone requiring a DJ.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Jessica Brown · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing DJ!

David was incredible during our wedding. His pricing is excellent and the service he provided was incredible.

The online planning tool that is provided makes decision making a breeze and also helps as far as some suggestions if you’re stuck on song choices.

David was very focused on what we wanted for our day and he made it happen with no questions asked. He came up with a fantastic order of events and also honored anything we wanted changed at the last second. Everything flowed so smoothly and we really loved that David was there to help us throughout both the planning and the actual wedding.

Our guests had a great time as well and we have gotten so many compliments on our DJ and how much everyone loved him. We would definitely recommend Your Dream DJ to anyone looking to hire a DJ service... we were beyond happy to have someone who cared about our event providing the entertainment.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

Really amazing!

David was AMAZING. He kept everyone dancing all night. The planning guide he provides makes planning the timeline of the day a breeze. He is very professional and accommodating. Reasonably priced! I can’t recommend him enough.

We reached out to him because our wedding venue told us he was their favorite DJ to come through. We are so happy that we took their recommendation. We had other plans that fell through and David was able to come in and take over the reigns 2 months before the wedding. His organization kept me more organized on our big day and I can’t thank him enough!!!

Please check him out if you are looking for a DJ, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Megan · Married on 06/16/2018

If you're looking for a DJ who truly gives his time and effort to make your wedding everything that you want it to be, then you HAVE to hire Your Dream DJ! Our ceremony and reception was absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I loved David from the start! We had to move our wedding several months up, he assured us we had time and that everything would go smoothly. Our special day was perfect! he checked in with us several times leading up to the wedding and on our wedding day made sure everything would go as planned.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Hobie · Married on 04/14/2018

Very great service. I was super impressed by everything.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Katherine · Married on 04/07/2018

David was awesome! Our wedding was absolutely amazing and I'm so glad we chose him to be our DJ. He helps you through the entire process. You won't regret using David as your DJ!

Katherine Furr

Sent on 06/12/2017

Sierra · Married on 11/18/2017

David was an absolutely amazing DJ! He did everything possible to make our special day everything we wanted! My husband and I as well as our guest loved him! He has so many things he can provide and music is just one of them!!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

My fiance and I loved having David as our DJ. He helped us make the most cost-effective decisions and was helpful in making suggestions for music. He has online forms that not only helped him follow my idea for our wedding, but also helped me plan and organize the wedding. We got many compliments on our DJ/music, and I would 100% recommend Your Dream DJ to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Misty · Married on 09/23/2017

Wonderful is the word. Great with you and your schedules. He did an absolutely wonderful job at the wedding flexible with you takes the time,to appreciate who you are. very friendly, funny I couldn't have ask for better everything went smooth. The program he has setup is very easy and helpfully your really getting to plan your whole day. Thank you David you were wonderful.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Monnie · Married on 09/16/2017

David was great to work with. Love how his website is set up to fill everything out for the wedding. He was very fast at responding to emails when I had questions. Would definitely use him in the future for other events if a DJ is needed!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Kailah · Married on 08/12/2017

Your dream dj was amazing. David worked very well with us and took care of all our needs and questions on the day of the wedding and way before the wedding. Thank you David we most definitely will tell people about our experience and hopefully our friends will book you !

Sent on 08/22/2017

Katlyn · Married on 07/01/2017

David was a pleasure to work with! He met with me and my husband prior to the wedding and gave us an outstanding overview, which made me feel super prepared. He has a site that keeps everything so organized, and his communication skills are phenomenal. We would definitely use him again!

Sent on 07/10/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/10/2017

David was amazing!!! He was not only affordable but also very helpful,nice and informative!!! I had a few questions and he was able to help me out right away!! Not to mention his Dj skills were awesome!!!! I was so greatful to not have to worry about a thing on our big day!! David is the best Dj around!!!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

Your Dream DJ was truly a dream come true for our wedding day! David was so helpful and flexible, he really made the whole experience a lot easier. He even played a Disney song from Moana for my nieces.....and the LOVED it. Everyone is still talking about how great of a job David did and we will definitely be booking him for future events. I would highly recommend Your Dream DJ to anyone! Thanks again David for everything!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Leslie · Married on 05/06/2017

Your dream dj is great! Had a time scedule for my songs....when guest were requesting songs, always made sure to make them happy but also the lighting was awesome! Couldn't have asked for a better dj to work with!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Sue · Married on 04/29/2017

Everyone spoke so highly of the DJ and the pretty uplighting that we had at our wedding. David was a joy to work with and was so very helpful. We would definitely recommend his services for any party, outing or wedding. Thank you so much David. Mark and Sue Jennings

Sent on 05/10/2017