Your Day Your Way Celebrations Reviews

140 | Horton, MI

140 Reviews for Your Day Your Way Celebrations

Jacqueline · Married on 10/11/2014

This was the best day of my life. Christine was wonderful. I had a very small wedding and it was perfect in every way. The chapel is beautifully decorated for the season, christine was always there for us and the vendors on her website were also great. I couldnt have asked for anything better. Christine always got right back to us when we had questions. Our ceremony included our children standing by our sides with them being included in vows. Absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Kimberly · Married on 08/30/2014

Amazing job! Thank you just how I hoped it would of turned out!!

Sent on 08/31/2014
  • F

Rebecca · Married on 07/05/2014

Rev. Christine Tanier was absolutely wonderful to work with. Her communication and level to detail was above and beyond my expectations. She is very hands on and provides a quality service with grace.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Emily · Married on 06/28/2014

We hired Christine at the last minute and she was wonderful, very flexible and quick to respond to all my e-mails and phone calls. She was wonderful to work with. My husband has a daughter from a previous marriage and she and I are very close, we wanted to involve her in our wedding and Christine had wonderful ideas and was very supportive of what WE wanted and not what was "traditional". I would recommend her to ANYONE!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Carrie · Married on 05/31/2014

Rev. Amanda did an awesome job and made our day even more special!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Yes! My associate Rev. Amanda Humphrey is a wonderful officiant who is a great help to the business and a good friend. (o:

Nickie · Married on 05/24/2014

Loved Christine :) She is awesome and very helpful :)

Sent on 08/27/2014
  • F

Faaron · Married on 05/15/2014

Reverend Tanier was friendly, courteous, professional, and accommodating to our needs. The chapel was very quaint and tastefully arranged. The outside grounds feature a variety of exceptional photo opportunities. We would highly recommend for a smaller more personal ceremonies.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Christina · Married on 03/22/2014

Christine was warm and welcoming. We live in a different state, and she made the preparations and process very easy. I would highly recommend her chapel and her services. :-)

Troy · Married on 03/02/2014

A beautiful Chapel, Rev. Tanier was wonderful, made sure we focused on each other during the ceremony. Then gave us; plenty of time for photo's, lots of history about the chapel.

Megan · Married on 02/12/2014

Very friendly, even though we were running late!

Anna · Married on 01/11/2014

We absolutely loved Christine! She did a fantastic job, and I was in love with the venue! She had no problem helping me get everything set up, and all within a week! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/04/2014

Melody · Married on 11/02/2013

Our wedding was something long overdo and we just wanted it to finally be official. Rev. Christine understood but also made this moment very special for us. We have two young boys and there was absolutely no problem with them attending the ceremony; she even asked if we would like to have them involved (holding the rings, etc). With only having my mother as a witness, she served as our other required witness and also helped take pictures when it was found my mother's camera wasn't working.
    Not to mention the beautiful venue, this experience was wonderful and special even though we needed it to be small and fast.

Andrea · Married on 10/10/2013

We had a very nice ceremony and loved the location. Beautiful stained glass windows and very flexible and accommodating.

Cindy · Married on 10/03/2013

"Just wanted to take a minute to thank you for the beautiful place you provided for Megan and Jason's wedding. It was exactly what they wanted. Everything is so beautiful!

The place settings were perfect. I really want to thank you for ALL the help and support you gave me! You were soooo helpful and kind.

It could not have been any better. I am telling everyone what a wonderful place you have."

~ Cindy Hotchkin 10/3/2013

Sent on 06/15/2014

We had Christine officiate our wedding at a different location after a quick search of people who could provide non religious ceremonies. Some members of our families are very religious and were originally appalled at the idea of a wedding not done by a member of the clergy. Christine helped me write a beautiful ceremony and afterwards some of the people who were most against the idea of her officiating (before having met her of course...) were very happy with the ceremony and paid her a ton of complements. I would definitely recommend her for any ceremony.

Sent on 06/19/2014
  • User4198077 · 2+ years ago

Really enjoyed working with her, always got back with me right away to answer questions. Very professional, lots of fun. Definitely recommend.

Tom · Married on 09/21/2013

Christine hit all the right notes in our wedding and my wife and I were over the moon, Not only would I recommend Christine, I would advocate it to any of my friends in Michigan and any that wouldn't mind flying her to their venue anywhere in the US. That is not hyperbole, she was prepared and a joy to be around on ur special day

• Mrs.Turner

Shaina · Married on 09/15/2013

Christine was amazing! She did a wonderful job and even laced me into my wedding dress when my mom had a meltdown right before the ceremony (; don't not hesitate to hire her, you won't be sorry!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2013

Reverend Christine, I want to thank you on behalf of everyone present today from the bottom of our hearts. You truly have been a God-sent miracle. I can't picture anyone else marrying Parwinder and I nor can I imagine us begin married anywhere else. The Chapel was spectacular and so quaint. I loved the vintage feel of it. You truly made us feel at home and welcome. I hope to remain in contact with you. You are a beautiful and exquisite person. Much love from Kelly, Heather, Parwinder and yours truly-Lauren.

Ally · Married on 08/13/2013

My husband and I were married by Christine in August 2013. She was so wonderful in helping us plan the ceremony. We had a very small and laidback wedding and Christine did everything to make sure it went by smoothly! I would recommend her to anyone!

Barbara · Married on 05/24/2013

Christine did a wonderful job on helping us to plan our ceremony, giving us tons of ideas to make it truly personal and unique. The chapel was decorated beautifully. She was so accommodating and we could not have been any happier. I would highly recommend having your wedding here.

Erika · Married on 02/28/2013

exactly what we wanted! Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Christine officiated at our wedding, which was the happiest day of our lives. The chapel and decor is SO very romantic! We designed our ceremony before hand and wrote our own vows by email. It was easy to do. Christine was perfect! She helped with taking photographs as ours was a private wedding with only the three of us in attendance. We were able to dance together on the altar and sing to one another to our chosen music...unforgettable! Its a year and 4 months later and we are so totally in love. The Honeymoon will never be over. We loved the setting, the ceremony, and the care that was taken by Christine to get everything exactly the way we wanted it. The ceremony was also very inexpensive. We highly recommend Christine and you will fall in love with this quaint old chapel.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Jessy · Married on 10/06/2012

Christine was very helpful and made it very easy to personalize our ceremony. She did a great job, made our ceremony exactly what we wanted and was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Susan · Married on 09/29/2012

Christine

"We were so pleased with the chapel and with how well everything turned out!  Thanks for helping me write a beautiful ceremony that meant so much to us.  It was a beautiful day!"