Your Day Your Way Celebrations Reviews

140 | Horton, MI

140 Reviews for Your Day Your Way Celebrations

Brittney · Married on 07/17/2016

I was really happy with everything! Just what I wanted.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Candie · Married on 07/13/2016

All I can say, is outstanding!!! Rev. Christine was amazing with our wedding: everything was introduced and constructed threw her simple, easy going guidance. We wanted a short, simple and yet, traditional type ceremony. Regardless of the short notice, they were able to schedule and instruct us what we needed, and choices broad of how we wanted to have our wedding.

Sent on 07/15/2016

A · Married on 07/09/2016

My wife and I are so grateful that we chose Christine to be the officiant for our wedding. We were so pleased by Christine's professionalism and availability throughout the entire process. We were particularly appreciative of her attention to detail in her willingness to allow us to personalise anything we wanted and when she respectfully enquired about the correct pronunciation of names in our ceremony. Christine really helped guide us through our ceremony and it turned out better than we could have imagined. We highly recommend Christine!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Lindsay · Married on 07/09/2016

Rev. Christine was very willing to work with us, and was happy to marry two brides!!! We were happy to have her with us at our venue in Albion, MI. She spoke to us before we left for the ceremony, and as we stood with her moments before she began. She calmed our nerves, and made sure we knew our day was about us - not the others who sat in the audience. She was wonderful, and we wouldn't have wanted to have anyone else there with us!!! I highly recommend her for your ceremony!!! She is excellent!! :)

Sent on 07/11/2016

Chrystal · Married on 04/30/2016

The whole event was amazing. It was a very beautiful place with all the accommodations.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Brittney · Married on 03/19/2016

Beautiful Venue, awesome officiant. Everything was well orchestrated and very inviting for our family and friends. The atmosphere was relaxed and the details in this historic chapel are simply gorgeous. The entire ceremony we felt at ease and as at home as we possibly could on our wedding day.

Sent on 03/20/2016

Abbey · Married on 10/16/2015

She was so incredibly helpful! I couldn't say anything better about her. She's even emailed after the wedding to help me get my name changed. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Christine conducted our ceremony outdoors at a local venue. She was very professional and responsive throughout the process. I enjoyed customizing every bit to suit our style, but it was nice that she provided a template and lots of ideas for each portion of the ceremony.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Michael · Married on 09/15/2015

Christine is a sincere, awesome, amazing individual and gave us the best wedding we could ask for. She made everything so easy and effortless and beautiful. Her wedding planning package took away all of the stress for us and all options are tasteful and SO helpful. She is great at what she does and the Chapel is really amazing. Classic, Victorian, stained glass windows, outside gardening is gorgeous - great photo opportunities everywhere. We had a comfortable happy experience, our whole group was impressed and loved her. Our day was better than we even imagined. I would recommend her to anybody. She made our day really special and she's the best. Thank you!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Sheryl · Married on 09/05/2015

Christine is so much fun to work with. She is so sweet, has a big heart, a great personality, and really cares about her clients. I like the fact that my husband and I were able to personalize our wedding by picking and choosing what verses fit us best. Christine takes all the worries off you mind and helps make your wedding day special. She was more than we could have hoped for. I promise if you hire her you will not be disappointed. She is fantastic at what she does.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Melisea · Married on 09/02/2015

From the first phone call , Christine made our wedding ceremoy short, sweet and stress free just as we had hoped for :) :) . We had a wonderful ceremony for two:) Christine let us pick our wedding vows from a large selection, from traditional to very personal you will be sure to find the words to make your wedding day special just as you dream it should be. When we arrived she greeted us at the chapel door with a warm smile , inside soft music was playing, the decor was beautiful from the white lights to the gorgeous chandler. Thank you so much Christine for helping to make our wedding day perfect:) William & Melisea Bruce

Sent on 09/09/2015

Heather · Married on 07/04/2015

Christine was an amazing reverend. She was so thoughtful and made this day that much easier. She was a lovely person to meet and she greeted us with open arms and such amazingly nice compliments. The chapel is the cutest little chapel and gorgeous venue for having a small and intimate wedding. We were able to get great pictures for our big day. Corey and I couldn't have picked a cuter chapel for the small wedding we had! I would definitely recommend this venue to any bride and groom that are looking for something small, sweet and intimate! (:

Sent on 07/06/2015

Thank you Christine Trainer! For being our wedding officiant. It was a pleasure working with you to make our day so special!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Alysha · Married on 06/20/2015

Christine was very nice, & performed a great ceremony for us.. I appreciate it alot. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 06/21/2015

Rachel · Married on 06/14/2015

She was amazing and very professional. She was available for us last minute and had many options for out ceremony. I would def recommend her!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Joseph · Married on 06/11/2015

simple, yet elegant, 1879 chapel. owner is very flexible and provides scenic and cozy venue for your function. many services offered and participants get to choose what services they would like to use. owner has many suggestions and a check list to help the function go smoothly. My wife and I enjoyed the chapel so much, I am planning to volunteer to help with yard work when I am able.

Sent on 06/13/2015

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Joe is such a sweetheart! I loved having him, Theresa and his family & friends at the Chapel. His offer to help me create a more beautiful yard is welcome because as I tell everyone "I'm a geek, not a gardener!" lol. Perhaps someday I'll be able to offer an outdoor space to party in.

Abby · Married on 05/16/2015

Christine officiated our outdoor wedding at Ella Sharp Park. She was so wonderful throughout the entire process. Her response time was quick when I had questions and she was very helpful. I loved that we were able to create our own ceremony with help from her ceremony builder. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and my family and friends thought she was great too!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Mary · Married on 04/22/2015

Truly a joy to work with. Very personalized service.

Sent on 04/24/2015

Corrina · Married on 04/18/2015

Christine was wonderful for our wedding officiant. Very helpful and friendly, she made our wedding the way we always dreamed. She was always able to reach us with any questions we had or any concerns. Thanks to Christine our wedding was a huge success.

Sent on 04/19/2015

Tiffany · Married on 04/11/2015

Christine was AMAZING! She is so sweet and SO helpful. We got to personalize out whole ceremony with her wedding builder. Everything went perfectly except we forgot the marriage license (oyyyyy!). She kept me calm and ensured me that it was not the end of the world and then she made herself available the following day to take the license to her to be signed. Also, she sent me all of the information on how to have my name changed once we were back from our honeymoon. Thank you Christine! You were great.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Stephen · Married on 04/06/2015

This was the perfect place for us and Christine did an outstanding job being the Officiant at our ceremony. She helped us along with every step of the way and offered suggestions. Just an overall wonderful experience.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Beautiful building and setting. Nice touches. Thanks Christine!

Sent on 03/21/2015

Christine was so kind, easy to work with and supportive. She did as much as she could to ease the stress of planning for and getting through our wedding day. We loved the planning tips she provided prior to the ceremony. It was invaluable to us as we tried to make decisions about the direction of our ceremony. The chapel is sweet, with beautiful stained glass windows. It has an intimate feel. Just the right size for a smaller ceremony.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Erika · Married on 03/14/2015

Christine was a wonderful host and her venue is absolutely stunning. Christine was fun, professional, comforting and attentive. I so much as touched my temple and she came running with pain relievers. I would recommend her to anyone wanting a whimsical, intimate (50 people or less) ceremony.

Sent on 03/20/2015

Kimberly · Married on 12/19/2014

Christine was wonderfully efficient she knew exactly what we wanted.I would recommend her to everyone.She put our ceremony together just perfectly.we were very late and she had so much patience! As the bride coming in 2 hrs late,she made me very comfortable and I didn't panic at all she made it all great!

Sent on 01/09/2015