Your Day Your Way Celebrations Reviews

140 | Horton, MI

140 Reviews for Your Day Your Way Celebrations

Jamie · Married on 11/24/2017

The chapel looks like it came out of a fairy tail!!! Christine is wonderful host, she gave a beautiful ceremony and even followed up with instructions on the bride can change her name after the wedding. Christine was there every step of the way and made the whole process easy and enjoyable! If you want a lovely ceremony in a story book setting, this is the place!
    Jamie & Ryan Noble

Sent on 11/27/2017

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Oh, thank you Jamie! I'm so glad you loved it.

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

Christine Tanier was amazing! She has a beautiful chapel and decorated for us! It was an amazing day and I couldn't have imaged anything better for our wedding ceremony! Christine was so helpful and made planning the ceremony a breeze. I highly recommend her to everyone! Thank you Christine!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Jessica! Many Blessings!

Stacy · Married on 11/11/2017

Christine was so wonderful! We had our perfect ceremony! Short, sweet and simple exactly what we wanted. I wouldn't have anything done differently. She made us feel comfortable and express ourselves. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Stacy, I loved having you! Thank you so much!

Ben · Married on 11/04/2017

Christine was amazing. She answered any question we had super fast. (And I had tons of questions) Dealing with her was so easy and the rates for rental are extremely affordable.
    The chapel itself is wonderful. It's rustic, warm and unique. It was nice to see that the cozy and personal feeling of the chapel was so tangle that it showed up in our photos. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect place to marry the love of my life. Thank you Christine for providing us with such a beautiful venue.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Oh Ben, thank you. I really loved meeting you both and I think of you as friends. (o:

Lyndee · Married on 10/20/2017

Christine is amazing! We had such a lovely, romantic, intimate yet fun ceremony. My husband and I had a very unique request(Panda and Teddy heads worn immediately after ceremony and for pictures) and Christine was more than happy to get on board and not make us feel “odd”! Thank You Christine You made our day special!!!!!
    The Weston’s

Sent on 11/06/2017

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

You two are delightful people and it was my pleasure to be a part of your awesome day!

Rebecca · Married on 10/07/2017

Christine was wonderful to communicate with via email and she gave us many options of wordings to choose from to create our own perfect ceremony. Amanda was very professional and friendly and performed everything perfectly. I would definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you, Rebecca! It was a pleasure for both of us to be a part of your special day!

Desiree · Married on 10/06/2017

Our wedding was exactly what we wanted and everything was just right. The location is beautiful and Christine is so helpful and accommodating. We couldn't have made a better choice!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Desiree! I loved having you!

Ryan · Married on 08/18/2017

Very accommodating to everything we needed for our special day.

Sent on 02/10/2018

Thank you Ryan! (o:

Catherine · Married on 07/27/2017

Extremely impressed with the professionalism of Christine, and was a quaint little chapel for a simple ceremony, which was exactly what I wanted. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you, Catherine. You are a sweetheart.

Amanda · Married on 07/01/2017

I am so glad we chose Christine Tanier to be the officiant for our wedding. She performed the service beautifully and took note of all the little things we wanted to add or change. Before the big day was when Christine was the biggest help. Behind the scenes she helped us through picking our readings all the way to who would walk with who, and how the whole ceremony would go. Her ceremony planner is full of fantastic ideas and really made planning the ceremony quick and easy. Which was especially helpful with everything else you have to worry about as a bride!

After the ceremony she assisted again in helping us find a location for the signing of our marriage license, how to file it, and helpful tips for changing my name. This made that daunting task much less of a burden.

If you are looking for an officiant who is professional and will be there through the entire planning process from start to to finish Christine Tanier should be your choice!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Oh Amanda, that is so sweet of you to say! Thank you!

Holly · Married on 06/21/2017

IMPRESSED!!! I located Celeberations Wedding Chapel via a Google search. My husband and I wanted something small and intimated and this place had it all. Planning a wedding can be stressful, and for us, we were about an hour and a half away, so going to the chapel in person wasn't an option, and we planed a wedding in a week and a half. Christine was amazing. She took all the stress out of everything. She answed every question and keep all lines of communication open. That part right there was a breath of fresh air. When we arrived, she was ready, and just waited on us to get dressed. She conducted the ceremony with grace and didn't rush through it. She gave us the time and memory we waited for to become husband and wife.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Katherine · Married on 06/17/2017

Very professional, handled me under stress. On time, knew what she was doing when I didn't!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Kristin · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I just loved Christine and were so glad we picked her to be our officiant for our wedding! The packet that she gives you has so many options to choose from and it was really an awesome feature for us to choose exactly what we wanted to be read during our ceremony. She was very helpful and responsive to our emails. We really appreciated her and all of her help to make our day so special. :)

Sent on 06/21/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/01/2017

Christine was amazing and made our day everything we could have wanted. Even with us changing our date to a day earlier she never got frustrated. She's a sweetheart and only wants your day to be everything you imagined!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Carri · Married on 04/01/2017

Couldn't asked for a better person to have made our day more special!

Sent on 04/04/2017

David · Married on 02/04/2017

Christine was amazing! Incredibly flexible with all of our last minute planning! The day just wouldn't have been the same without her!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Vicki · Married on 01/17/2017

What an great experience. We wanted a simple wedding. I couldn't have pictured it any better. Amanda made us feel right at home and very caring. I will be recommending this venue to all my friends. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Deborah · Married on 12/28/2016

Our wedding was perfect thanks to Christine. The chapel was absolutely
    beautiful. Everything I imagined it to be. Beautiful stain glass windows,
    and Christine was so accommodating and made us & our guests feel
    very special & most welcome.
    It's a magical chapel and once you step in you feels so at home & I know
    I had a hard time leaving the church after the ceremony.
    It was the most memorable day of my life and I will cherish it always.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Tammy · Married on 10/29/2016

Christine did a wonderful job in making sure our day went as planned, everything happened in a timely manner & she was able to accommodate us!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Jane · Married on 09/10/2016

Rev. Amanda did an amazing job at our son and now daughter's wedding. She is a professional that helped them create the perfect day and their beautiful vows to each other. Rev. Amanda kept the ceremony on target with timing and has a wonderful calm personality that kept the bride and groom at ease. Her delivery and presentation were outstanding. Your Day Your Way Celebrations was so helpful and pays attention to detail(s), wedding certificate, name change, etc. Very efficient, professional, and thorough.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Brittany · Married on 08/26/2016

Christine was so nice and soft spoken. The ceremony was absolutely amazing and beautifully written. I like that we were able to pick the saying for the whole thing.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Kristina · Married on 08/20/2016

Christine is a wonderful women! I would definitely recommend her to anyone! She's great at what she does and she'll let you do whatever makes you happy, that's what she's there for. My wedding was absolutely perfect and it would not have been possible without her! Thank you so much Christine, you're an amazing women!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Megan · Married on 08/13/2016

We loved her!!!! Absolutely amazing in every aspect from the very beginning to even after it was over. She has a wonderfully warm personality. We loved the ceremony building packet she includes, it makes the whole experience that much more personal. Highly recommended, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Crystal · Married on 07/17/2016

She was very, very helpful to us. Gave us many options to pick from.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Stacey · Married on 07/17/2016

Christine was very flexible and humerous just like us. Would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/20/2016