Your Day Your Way Celebrations Reviews

140 | Horton, MI

140 Reviews for Your Day Your Way Celebrations

Hannah C. · Married on 08/16/2019

A beautiful little chapel tucked away in the country

Christine was wonderful. She was very flexible and in tune with what we wanted. She even let us bring out dog. The chapel was beautiful and picturesque. It was really perfect for a personal private and intimate elopement. I didn't want to bring my kids to the court house but I wanted them part of it. This was the perfect way to make my kids feel included in the wedding. Christine was really accommodating and I recommend 100%.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Hannah! I loved having you all. You have a beautiful family! My very best wishes to you for a wonderful life full of joy.

Shannon H. · Married on 06/11/2019

Great ceremony

It was a great day with not a lot of time to plan and didn’t have to worry about anything. Great appreciation for having the ceremony worry free. Thanks!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Shannon! It was a pleasure to have you. You looked gorgeous, your gown was so beautiful. I enjoyed meeting your family & friends. Thanks again for choosing Celebrations for your special day.

Heather C. · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding pictures of ceremony and reception

Was very professional and took exactly what pictures we wanted. Made sure everything was I order and finished on the right time.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Heather! It was MY pleasure! (o: You looked gorgeous and I'm so glad the weather cooperated.
    Best wishes!
  • Shana

Shana · Married on 05/26/2019

Christine is wonderful, and our ceremony was perfect!

Christine performed our ceremony off-site, and hiring her was a wonderful decision. My husband and I absolutely loved that we got to customize our ceremony to make it exactly what we wanted, and we received SO many compliments on how beautiful it was. Christine was very thorough and detailed, and helped ensure that everything was exactly in place for our ceremony. She is a wonderful, lovely person who radiates such a kind and loving energy! She was absolutely the perfect person to marry us!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Shana, thank you so much for your kind words! Your are a lovely couple, so classy, so sweet. It was an honor and a pleasure to be a part of your special day. My very best wishes!!!

Anna B. · Married on 05/10/2019

Christine makes the Experience

We had a wonderful experience! We gave Christine less than a weeks notice and everything was perfect. Christine is very helpful, and really cares about your experience. I would recommend for anyone that wants an intimate setting.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you, Anna! It was my honor and a pleasure to have you. I really appreciate your review.
    Blessings and Best wishes!!!

Jennifer C. · Married on 04/06/2019

Quaint, affordable, and flexible!

Christine did a fantastic job making sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted it to be and she helped our officiant feel comfortable. Perfect for religious or non-religious ceremonies; a beautiful place for wonderful memories.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! I loved having you - it was my honor. You and Matt are a lovely couple and I wish you every happiness! (o:

Michelle H. · Married on 11/18/2018

Perfectly ours

My husband and I wanted to elope, my daughter wanted to be a flower girl. Christine helped us pull off both and it was perfect.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Michelle, your daughter is a sweetheart! And I loved having the honor of uniting you and Wayne in marriage. My very best wishes to you all.

Dulma B. · Married on 10/06/2018

Affordable, Accommodating, Elegant

We planned our wedding within a week, this place couldn't have been better! The chapel was gorgeous, Christine was so helpful from the time we first sent an inquiry email. She made us feel so comfortable and special I couldn't ask for anything more. . I highly recommend this chapel!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thanks so much Dulma and Steve! I was so happy to be instrumental in your marriage - you have the greatest love story.

Penny · Married on 09/29/2018

We enjoyed Christine so very much, she is so professional and charming. She helped us right through it. Thanks for making our day special!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Charlotte · Married on 09/01/2018

Beautiful chapel, pre-decorated so you don't even have to worry about it if you don't want to. Christine was so nice and helpful. Totally recommend!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Char, it was a real pleasure to be a part of your special day.

Kimberly · Married on 08/25/2018

Rev. Christine did a wonderful job helping me prepare and celebrate my wedding. I loved her ceremony builder. She beautifully performed the personalized ceremony I created and followed through just as we had planned. I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Thank you Kimberly! It was a pleasure to officiate your wedding. (o:

Brian · Married on 08/18/2018

Christine was an absolute professional and delivered an amazing ceremony, she helped us plan the perfect set of vows and short readings, which we felt described our love and feelings perfectly. Christine made sure to confirm with us every point of exactly what she would say, and my wife and I couldn't be happier with how wonderful our wedding day turned out. Tons of compliments from our guests about Christine's delivery (and in general how we had nearly everyone in tears at just the right moment - while still keeping it lighthearted and devoted to our love.) :) Thanks Christine!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Oh Brian, thanks so much for your kind words. (o:

John A. · Married on 07/13/2018

It was perfect in everything! Place as in fairytale...Christine as our relative...tried to help us in all that was possible.
    Big thanks for her from all our hearts??

Sent on 07/16/2018

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

I absolutely loved having you & John, Oksana! You are a wonderful woman!

Joe · Married on 07/07/2018

My Husband and I were extremely pleased with Christine. She is Definitely LGBT friendly and so comfortable to work with. There are no awkward questions. We never felt judged. We received several compliments from our guests as well. Her Ceremony Builder had wonderful selections and she was very responsive when we had questions. Thank you so much Christine.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Thanks Joe! It was a pleasure. Wow, what a great photo! (o:

Suzzette · Married on 06/28/2018

My Husband and I LOVED this venue! Quaint, Personal, Unique, we have nothing but GREAT Things about our beautiful experience with Celebrations Wedding Chapel! She made the WHOLE event gorgeous! She did exactly as I asked, and we couldn't have been happier! She took our instructions seriously - & her rates are BEYOND RESONABLE - other brides I know had paid more than double & received less - you cannot beat this beautiful place ! the backdrop indoors or out - Gorgeous! She went above and beyond with each of our needs! I haven't uploaded pics yet (we're still choosing them) - You won't be disappointed with choosing this venue :)

Sent on 09/10/2018

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Oh Suzzette, thank you for such kinds words! I loved having you!

Christine · Married on 06/08/2018

Very cute church!! It was just right size wise for our wedding!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

I'm so glad the Chapel worked for you, Christine. It was a pleasure to have you all.

Karri · Married on 05/12/2018

Rev. Christine made me feel so comfortable on my wedding day last Sunday. We had the service at Minard Park, it was a beautiful small wedding. Thanks again Christine for giving get direction on the vows and the great choice of scripture to choose from.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

It was a pleasure, Karri!!

Glenda · Married on 04/13/2018

Wonderful ,professional,short sweet and simple it was just why we asked for.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you, Glenda! Loved having you!

Kristie · Married on 03/23/2018

Wonderful chapel- beautifully kept and perfect for a peaceful and intimate wedding ceremony. Rev Christine was absolutely awesome- she was very helpful in planning our ceremony to sending tips about how to change my name after the wedding. I highly recommend checking this chapel out!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thanks Kristie! I appreciate you taking the time to give me such a nice review. (o: Best wishes!

Bailey · Married on 02/23/2018

Christine was extremely helpful and accommodating with all of our needs. The chapel is perfect for small gatherings. It was exactly what we wanted

Sent on 03/06/2018

Thanks Bailey!

Thomas · Married on 02/14/2018

Everything was absolutely perfect. Christine is so sweet and made the ceremony and marriage process so special. The chapel was beautiful and picturesque. The only thing prettier was my new bride.

Sent on 02/17/2018

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you, Thomas! It was a pleasure to have you and Justina. Thanks for posting the pics. (o:

Autumn · Married on 02/02/2018

The Chapel itself is beautiful. The stained glass windows are breathtaking. Christine has the perfect decorations inside that really set the tone (lights, flowers). Beautiful stone church, a lot of character, beautiful antique furniture on the inside. We had a hard time deciding what time of day to have the wedding because at night the stained glass windows light up from the outside and it's so beautiful. During the day the sun shines in on the stained glass windows making for perfect pictures. Nice dressing area for the bride and groom on opposite sides of the church keeping us from seeing each other.

I cannot speak enough of the help the Christine provided. There was such a lack of stress. She literally took care of everything. She was easily reachable, very reliable and organized as well as professional. Christine takes care of the music while also guiding the wedding party down the aisle. I planned my entire wedding stress-free in a weeks time. Christine will send you some info on what to do step by step via email. You just make your selections with music and vows based on what she sends you (or make up your own stuff) and she makes everything else happen. Prior to the wedding my husband started to become very nervous, called Christine with questions and she calmed him right down. On the day of my wedding, she helped alleviate many of my fears and anxieties. She did a perfect job marrying us. The entire wedding ceremony was beautiful and perfect. You cannot go wrong choosing Celebrations Wedding Chapel as your wedding venue!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Oh Autumn, it is so kind of you to write such a nice review. Thank you! I loved having you. (o:

Janean · Married on 12/27/2017

This venue is very unique and intimate with such character. I don't think we could have found a more perfect place to wed. The atmosphere speaks of tradition and history, a ceremonial location like no other. Our guests were very comfortable, there are amazing settings for photography and our entire family and many children felt very welcomed. The officiant is kind, organized and incredibly helpful.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Janean, thank you for the lovely review! I loved having you all. (o:

Jennifer · Married on 12/09/2017

Everything was well prepared and payed out. Christine makes it as easy as possible to enjoy your wedding day.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer! Loved having you!

Samuel · Married on 12/02/2017

Christine did an awesome job was very helpful with the planning. Followed are instructions to the T which made our day even that much more special. She would be highly recommended from us to anybody.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you, Sam! It was my pleasure!