Your Day Your Way Celebrations Reviews

138 Reviews for Your Day Your Way Celebrations

• Scott

Scott S. · Getting married on 04/11/2022

recommend your wedding

very nice service and helpful to prepare us for our wedding ,very kind an respectful an would definitely recommend there service to anyone looking to get married.

Sent on 12/01/2020

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Scott! It was a pleasure to have you and Carmel and your family. Congratulations and Best wishes to all!

Kristin S. · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Wonderful Venue!!!

We planned to get married at the courthouse and they had to close back down due to Covid restrictions. I found this wedding chapel online, sent an email, and had a phone call back within the hour and wedding scheduled for the following week! It was an absolutely beautiful venue and SO much better than what it would have been at the courthouse!

Sent on 04/12/2021

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thanks Kristin! I was so glad you found us - the Courthouse is not romantic! It was a pleasure to have you and Alan. (o:

Craig B. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

AMAZING wedding ceremony and venue

Christine was amazing, the chapel is phenomenal and the ceremony was incredible. We are very pleased to have chosen Celebrations for our wedding.

Sent on 09/21/2020

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Craig! It was my pleasure to have you and Leslie. You two are a great couple and I wish you every happiness!

Michelle M. · Married on 04/30/2021

Absolutely wonderful

Everyone that attended was blown away by how well our ceremony went considering covid being a thing. The chapel itself was beautiful from the outside going in, and christine was so helpful all the way through everything. I would reccomend her to anyone looking for an intimate wedding with your soulmate!

Sent on 05/03/2021

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle for choosing Celebrations! It was a pleasure to have you and your family. It means a lot to me to be able to help couples have a romantic wedding with family & friends to celebrate with them and your family was awesome!
  • Amber

Amber R. · Married on 04/23/2021

Above and Beyond!

We really were in search of something simple and quick due to our family not being able to be present with the current circumstances. Christine went above and beyond our expectations, we selected the quick elopement option and from the kind words in the written ceremony, pictures, and the beautiful arrangements in the chapel it was so much more than we expected. We just had to be dressed and ready when we arrived. She made what can be a stressful experience so much more relaxed and everything went smooth.

Sent on 04/25/2021

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Amber! I really enjoyed having you and Juan, I'm so glad you chose Celebrations. You are a gorgeous couple. Best wishes for a lifetime of joy. (o:

Gail C. · Married on 01/21/2021

Perfect setting for a small intimate wedding

Christine was so wonderful to work with. We had a small ceremony and a reception that followed. Everything turned out perfect. The Chapel has so much history and is beautiful inside.

Sent on 01/25/2021

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Gail, for the nice review. I loved having you and Kevin and it was fun setting the table with my pretty dishes for you. You are a lovely couple and I appreciate that you choose Celebrations for your special day!

John R. · Married on 12/27/2020

Johnny and Amber

Beautiful venue and some of the friendliest, warm and inviting people you could ever hope to meet! We had the most beautiful ceremony! We highly recommend having your wedding in this beautiful location!

Sent on 12/28/2020

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Johnny! It was a great pleasure to be a part of your special day with Amber. You have an awesome family. I wish you every happiness!
  • Shelly

Shelly R. · Married on 09/20/2020

Rev. Christine was amazing! She responded quickly and had wonderful suggestions. She remembered and highlighted every detail that were so important.

Celebrations truly made our day!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Shelly! I loved having you and John and your wonderful family & friends. You are a lovely couple and it was an honor to host your special day.

Taylor L. · Married on 08/08/2020

Such a BEAUTIFUL chapel

Christine made our special day one we have always dreamt of! The service was beautiful, she was so so sweet and professional. We also loved that we were able to include our dogs in the ceremony. Overall I definitely recommend! 10/10.

Sent on 08/12/2020

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Taylor! I loved having you and Zulymar, your family and your sweet dogs. What fun they were! Thanks for the great review.

Dana L. · Married on 07/17/2020

Beautiful ❤️.

It was a beautiful chapel and service! We customized our service to fit our lives! Everyone loved the personal messages and touches!

Sent on 07/20/2020

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Dana! It was such a pleasure having you and your family. There was so much love and laughter in the room. And you looked gorgeous! I loved that your grama, (seen in photo), age 93, was able to come. Everyone was so nice. Best wishes!
  • Tricia

Tricia R. · Married on 06/13/2020

Wonderful!

Celebrations Wedding Chapel is beautiful! Our day was better than expected and Reverend Christine was amazing. We felt very welcomed and comfortable. Personalized ceremony made it extra special.

Sent on 06/16/2020

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thanks so much, Tricia & Kristofer! I loved having you and your family. My very best wishes to all of you!

Avery L. · Married on 06/03/2020

Fantastic Elopement Experience

It was a lovely and personal experience which was just what we were looking for. I’m so glad I was able to find a place that was able to accommodate us during a worldwide pandemic. Christine did a wonderful job and went out of her way to calm our nerves before the ceremony. Overall it’s a beautiful location and it ended up being the perfect intimate experience for my husband and I. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/09/2020

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Oh Avery, I'm so glad you were happy with your wedding. I believe that Covid-19 shouldn't stop LOVE. lol. It's my honor to help wonderful couples like you two have a memorable and special day. Thanks for coming!
  • Yucel

Yucel A. · Married on 05/20/2020

Excellent service

Thank you very much for making our COVID 19 wedding so special ! We couldn't ask for a more romantic place to get married and more loving person to conduct our wedding ceremony.

Yucel & Aaron Thomas

Sent on 05/26/2020

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Oh thank you Yucel & Aaron! It was MY pleasure! You are a sweet couple and I loved talking with your beautiful daughter. Best wishes!!
  • David

David A. · Married on 05/16/2020

Amazingly wonderful wedding

Beautiful service and surroundings! We had a perfect day! Thank you for the memorable wedding! Highly recommend
    That was unforgettable experience

Sent on 05/18/2020

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thanks David & Wilma! I am grateful to you for coming - it was nice to be of service to a bride & groom again after the quarantine. I missed the loving energy! Best wishes!!

Corissa G. · Married on 02/29/2020

Perfect place to elope!

Beautiful rich antique chapel. Quaint and personal ceremony. We absolutely loved it. Couldn’t ask for a more perfect day for our elopement. Full of love!

Sent on 04/12/2020

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Corissa, thank you! It was so great meeting you and Jeffery and I was honored that you allowed me to write you a romantic ceremony. You guys are awesome and I wish you all the very best!

Dorin B. · Married on 02/18/2020

Fantastic Ceremony

My husband and I had picked a location to elope, but they were not very accommodating. We decided to look elsewhere on short notice and luckily we found Christine at Celebrations. Not only was she great to work with, but the ceremony she put together for us was beyond our expectations. Also, unbeknownst to us, she helped my parents surprise us to be at the wedding, which meant so much to me.

Sent on 03/05/2020

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Dorin, it was a pleasure and an honor to perform your wedding ceremony! I was so excited when your father called me to arrange a surprise visit, your parents are lovely.

Travis R. · Married on 02/08/2020

An amazing experience!

The place is antique, well preserved and beautifully decorated. Christine, the reverend, is very kind and attentive. She wrote a beautiful personalized ceremony that touched our hearts and will remain in our memories. We highly recommend this place.

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Marbel

Marbel N. · Married on 02/08/2020

An amazing experience

Sent on 02/22/2020

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Oh, thank you Marbel! I loved having you, it was an honor and a pleasure! I wish you and Travis a lifetime of happiness together!

Donna W. · Married on 02/01/2020

Charming little Victorian chapel

Working with Christine was amazing… She was warm and friendly and the chapel has such beautiful historical Victorian charm!!! We had the most beautiful winter wedding in the beautiful town of Horton. This is definitely a treasure hidden out of the way

Sent on 02/06/2020

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Donna, I so appreciate your kind review. It was a pleasure having you and your lovely family. Your grandchildren are adorable and your daughter is an excellent photographer. My very best wishes to you all!
  • Rhianna

Rhianna F. · Married on 12/28/2019

Best Day Ever

Christine was so helpful and flexible and we couldn’t have asked for a more relaxed and fun day. Christine helped us realize our vision for a small immediate family wedding and handled our last minute changes like a pro! She gave us so much to work with, options for each part of the ceremony, and made our day feel so special. I can’t say enough about how awesome Celebrations Wedding Chapel and Your Day Your Way Celebrations was! Can’t recommend highly enough!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Oh Rhianna, thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure to host your special day and to meet your lovely family & friends. You and Brandon are sweethearts!
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing, flexible officiants.

They were amazing and made our ceremony about us. They sent a ceremony builder for us to choose what we would like to have included. They were so quick to respond and very friendly, I never felt like I was a bother to them. Sue preformed our ceremony and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend using them if you are in need of an officiant.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you, Shelby! It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day. I really enjoyed helping you create your unique ceremony and Sue loved performing it. Best wishes!!

Kimberly W. · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing experience!

Christine performed our ceremony offsite and it was absolutely perfect. We skipped a rehearsal and everything went very smoothly even when we had to move things inside at the last moment due to rain. She is soft spoken and sweet which helped to calm our nerves. She was quick to respond to questions during the planning process, always kind, and very professional. I honestly could not have asked for a better officiant. My husband and I were completely satisfied and received many compliments about our ceremony. We would highly recommend Christine to anyone in need of an officiant. Thank you!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Kim...it was a great pleasure for me to be a part of your amazing love story! You two are a wonderful couple. My very best wishes for a beautiful future together!!

Kaylene A. · Married on 08/17/2019

Perfect venue for our small intimate ceremony

Our experience was wonderful - the chapel is quaint and perfect for our small intimate ceremony. Christine was a delight to work with.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Kaylene, thank you! It was a pleasure having you and Craig. What a coincidence that Craig & I had met years ago when I had an Antiques shop here pre-Chapel days. lol. My very best wishes to you both!

Hannah C. · Married on 08/16/2019

A beautiful little chapel tucked away in the country

Christine was wonderful. She was very flexible and in tune with what we wanted. She even let us bring out dog. The chapel was beautiful and picturesque. It was really perfect for a personal private and intimate elopement. I didn't want to bring my kids to the court house but I wanted them part of it. This was the perfect way to make my kids feel included in the wedding. Christine was really accommodating and I recommend 100%.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Hannah! I loved having you all. You have a beautiful family! My very best wishes to you for a wonderful life full of joy.

Shannon H. · Married on 06/11/2019

Great ceremony

It was a great day with not a lot of time to plan and didn’t have to worry about anything. Great appreciation for having the ceremony worry free. Thanks!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Your Day Your Way Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Shannon! It was a pleasure to have you. You looked gorgeous, your gown was so beautiful. I enjoyed meeting your family & friends. Thanks again for choosing Celebrations for your special day.