Your Day, Your Way Rentals Reviews

Your Day, Your Way Rentals 5
Your Day, Your Way Rentals 6
Your Day, Your Way Rentals 7

Katie · Married on 08/25/2018

Cathy was amazing to work with and she has a LOT of choices to choose from. From the day I started emailing her, she was responsive and shared all of the details needed. After you pick the items you are renting, she will send you a contract that has everything detailed out. Two days prior to the wedding Cathy will pack everything and send you a picture of the items so you can make sure everything fits into your car when you pick up the rentals. I would definitely recommend renting from Cathy!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Diana · Married on 08/24/2018

We had a wonderful experience with "Your Day Rentals"! There is an extensive selection, all in excellent condition and very reasonably priced. We rented easels, decorative signage, votive holders, chargers, table runners and more. Cathy, the owner, provided wonderful insights, advice, recommendations and was very patient, caring and accommodating. Outstanding service and communication. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/23/2018
  • Avery

Avery · Married on 08/24/2018

Organized, Well Supplied, Responsive Rentals

Working with Cathy for my August 2018 wedding at Thornewood Castle was relaxed and easy. Cathy spent a few hours with us in her showroom, she had everything neatly displayed, and was kind, had great ideas, listened well and was flexible. If she didn’t have something I needed, she was willing to order it for me.

I ended up renting three easels of different heights, two small easels, her chalkboard trio, 13 sets of silver votives, a “cards” and “guestbook” sign. I also ordered more of her silver charger plates and she found me the most beautiful sage organza table runners.
    Cathy was flexible with my schedule as I was coming from Vancouver, WA, and also interviewing for nursing school in Portland during the week before my wedding so she allowed early pickup for my items. All the items are neatly packaged and clearly marked in tubs. Cathy is clear with her instructions and has amazing prices. Would highly recommend her for anyone’s event or wedding rental needs. *photos by Gina Paulson

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Your Day, Your Way Rentals 13
    Your Day, Your Way Rentals 14
    Your Day, Your Way Rentals 15

Tara · Married on 08/18/2018

Cathy was so great to work with!! She was helpful and quick to respond!! She has the best selection of wedding and party decor!! I would
    Highly recommend her!! :)

Sent on 09/04/2018

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Tara! It was such fun helping you have a perfect day! Best wishes always!

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2018

Cathy was fantastic! The whole process was super easy and she was able to accommodate what we needed with short notice. The stuff we rented was packed nicely and in great condition. It really brought the whole wedding together visually for SO much less than we would have paid trying to buy everything. It was SO worth it and I'd highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Jessica! I am so happy that you were pleased with your rental items! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Allison · Married on 07/26/2018

We had such a wonderful experience with Cathy. She was so easy to communicate with and such quick responses! We were able to get the look we wanted for our wedding without spending way too much money. We could not be happier and will forever be so appreciative of what Cathy does!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you as well! Best wishes to you and your new hubby!

Brittany · Married on 07/21/2018

Working with Cathy and Your Day Rentals was hands down one of the best wedding planning decisions that we made. Cathy is AMAZING, kind, genuine and beyond helpful and accommodating. Not only does Cathy have a wide variety of wedding decor for every style, but she is also so helpful and knowledgable about weddings in general. She helped me understand and pull together my vision for my wedding. Not only is her inventory extremely organized and beautifully set up in her shop, but so is the way it is packaged for pickup and even labeled with pictures that make setting up the day of the wedding a breeze (even for a groom and his groomsmen). Cathy kept in contact throughout the planning process, sent me updated pictures of her inventory, and checked in with me after the wedding as well. I am so glad I rented decor through Your Day Rentals because it was not only a fun process, but also very cost effective and most importantly absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Allie · Married on 06/23/2018

Cathy was amazing to work with! I swear I changed my order 3-4 times, but she never skipped a beat in updating my contract and making everything work. I really appreciated her flexibility--even the day before the wedding! I was missing a few easels, and she met me and made sure I had everything I needed. I will absolutely call Cathy again for rental items. I have already used her for a baby shower and my wedding and she was nothing short of amazing both times! Save yourself some money on decor for any event and call Cathy!!

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/09/2018

I am so happy that I found Cathy and Your Day Rentals! She had everything I needed to rent, from table clothes (including sequin ones!), runners, votives, lanterns, easels and so much more! So was a gem to work with, probably one of the nicest people I've ever met! She made the planning process super easy leading up to the wedding, and was great to communicate with. Rental items were very well organized and made packing/unpacking go very smoothly.

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Your Day, Your Way Rentals 16

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Heather, for your kind words! It was a joy to work with you as well and the picture looks amazing! All my best to you in your future!

Amber · Married on 06/02/2018

We loved Your Day Rentals!!! There is such a great selection on decor, signs and much more!! Cathy is such a pleasure to work with. She is very professional, prompt and loves her business!! We would recommend using Your Day Rentals to anyone looking for decor for their wedding, birthdays or events.

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Your Day, Your Way Rentals 17
    Your Day, Your Way Rentals 18
    Your Day, Your Way Rentals 19

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Amber for the great review! It was a pleasure to work with you and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures! Best wishes to you for a wonderful future!

Christina · Married on 05/27/2018

Kathy was extremely easy and pleasant to work with. She wanted to make sure my day went beautiful and set everything up so I could be successful. Way cheaper than buying my own items and all the items were beautiful. Definitely recommend renting thought this kind hearted business.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

I so appreciate your kind words! I loved working with you and helping you have an amazing day! I wish you the very best in your future!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

One of the best decisions I made...

I cannot speak highly enough of the experience I had with Your Day, Your Way Rentals for our wedding day. Cathy was a huge player in helping me bring a very loose vision of our reception to a beautifully executed experience for us and our guests. Having our ceremony in one location and reception in another was a big concern of mine in terms of getting things set up timely, and set up how we wanted without the supervision of myself, family, or wedding party. With Cathy as our day-of coordinator and chief design specialist, there was no need to worry. Every piece was gorgeous and totally fit our dream reception! Thank you so much Your Day, Your Way Rentals for making our big day sheer perfection!!!

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Your Day, Your Way Rentals 20
    Your Day, Your Way Rentals 21
    Your Day, Your Way Rentals 22
    Your Day, Your Way Rentals 23
    Your Day, Your Way Rentals 24
    Your Day, Your Way Rentals 25

Melissa · Married on 05/05/2018

Amazing selection of wedding decor at an affordable price. Cathy is attentive, professional and beyond flexible! Her inventory has up to date decor for any type of party you could imagine at an amazing price point. Her prices allowed us to add more beautiful decor touches to my daughters winery venue wedding reception that fit her theme and easily fit in our budget! Her advice, flexibility and professionalism far exeded my expectations! She was there for us every step of the way and went way beyond what she needed to to make sure everything was perfect on the big day! I will use Your Day Rentals for any event needing decor in my future and highly recommend her to anyone hosting any special event of any theme, size and budget! Thank you Cathy and My Day Rentals!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Melanie · Married on 09/03/2017

Very flexible and accommodating with pick-up/drop-off
    Very responsive to communication and east to work with
    Good quality decorations at an amazing price!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Melanie! It was a pleasure to work with you on your event! Your venue looked gorgeous!

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2017

Owner is extremely nice and personable. The items we used were in perfect shape. Would definitely recommend for those needing to rent wedding items, in our case it was the gorgeous big lanterns, the tubs and window we placed pictures on.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

It was great to work with you and Bob! I can't wait to see pictures of your neat venue and beautiful event!

Michelle · Married on 08/26/2017

Cathy was so easy to work with and her rental items helped make our wedding day beautiful all at an affordable cost. She even worked around our schedule for pick-up and return of the items!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

Thank, Michelle, for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Susie · Married on 08/19/2017

Your day Rentals was wonderful to work with. From the very first contact they were so accommodating, and willing to work any budget and offered ideas of how to minimize the costs. We were able to make changes up to 3 days before the wedding. The owner herself delivered the products in boxes all labeled. It was amazing! We had one item missing when she picked them up - she was so flexible allowing us time to locate it and then met us to pick it up. The decorations were beautiful, it really helped not to have to purchased all the center pieces, it was a tremendous costs savings for us. Several of our guests said that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. Thank you Cathy and Your Day Rentals for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review of my services! I had so much fun working with you!

Delaney · Married on 07/28/2017

Cathy is absolutely amazing! When I showed up to view my rental items that I had picked out online, I was pleasantly surprised by her organization. Everything was neat and beautifully on display, which made the process more enjoyable. Not only was Cathy professional and organized, she was also kind and helpful. I enjoyed every moment of working with her. She accommodated all my needs and I will recommend her time and time again. Thank you Cathy, for being one of my favorite wedding vendors! ❤️

Sent on 09/28/2017

Kandy · Married on 06/11/2017

Cathy of Your Day Rentals is warm, professional, and helpful. She has an amazing set up so you can look at all the items in person before you rent. Her prices are very reasonable!! I definitely saved money on certain items compared to another rental company I was looking into before I found Your Day Rentals, and she has a lot of very special items that I didn't find anywhere else in the greater Seattle area. She's also a creative person and can give advice on how to decorate if you're not sure of something. Couldn't have been more responsive or easy to work with. Suffice it to say, you'd be silly not to work with her!!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I was delighted to be a small part of your special day! Best wishes on your new adventure as a married couple!

Carmen · Married on 05/06/2017

When I began my wedding planning process I was not excited about buying tons of decorations and spending a lot of money on things that I will only use for one day. I was so excited when I found Your Day Rentals where I can rent all the items I want, spend less money, and not have to have a bunch of clutter of things I'll never use again. Cathy has great inventory (make sure to keep checking her website for new items) and she was really easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Carmen, for your kind words! It was a pleasure to help you have a beautiful event! I wish you all the best in your future!

Cathy was absolutely amazing to work with. Her products were exactly what I was looking for at a great price. I would recommend your day rentals for anyone looking for wedding decorations.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Kayla for your kind words! I wish you and your husband the very best in your new adventure as a married couple!

Heather · Married on 10/28/2016

Cathy was very pleasant to work with and we loved all the items we rented! It was so nice to be able to have all the items that we really wanted at our wedding without having to buy everything! This was such a great way to add all the special details we loved! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/17/2016

Working with Cathy was a dream!! She was always quick to respond and so easy to work with. Being able to pick out all our wedding decor in one spot was amazing. She had it all nicely packed for easy transport and made repacking simple! Her services made planning a wedding that much easier! I would highly recommend Cathy and Your Day Rentals to any bride!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I had so much fun working with you and helping you have a wonderful day! Best wishes!

Patty · Married on 09/03/2016

I was looking for a décor for a friend's wedding, and Cathy was perfect! She met with me and gave wonderful suggestions. Her rental items are beautiful and in lovely condition. Pricing was excellent and she was extremely organized. If you are looking for décor to rent, please check her out.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

It was an absolute delight to work with you, Patty! I am thrilled your friend's event was beautiful!

Loved working with Cathy! She has everything you need for your reception and ceremony and will save you tons of money if you rent her items. Very reasonable prices and beautiful items. I highly recommend her especially if your on a budget. Everything is nicely packed and ready to go for your wedding.

Sent on 08/20/2016

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Janelle! It was a pleasure to help you have a beautiful wedding! All my best to you in the future!