Your Day Photography Reviews

1 User photo

• Nyya

nyya · Married on 08/15/2020

Wonderful service

Everything was great!! On time! Super friendly. Great personality and funny! Definitely has a version.

Sent on 09/10/2020

Marissa · Married on 09/10/2017

Mr. Brown was amazing. He rolled with the punches and kept us moving. We were very late to the photo shoot thanks to being held up by another vendor. Mr. Brown worked quickly and efficiently, dealing with the time crunch like a champ. He was careful and methodical in his arrangements of the wedding party and guests, and he was patient with my cousins who have special needs.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Nichole · Married on 09/05/2015

Very professional, was dressed appropriately for the occasion, was very friendly and engaged with the guests....photos were awesome!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Theresa · Married on 06/21/2015

Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful! Mr. Brown was amazing from the minute we met him. On the day of the wedding he was on time, dressed professionally and very assertive with getting the photos we wanted. We opted with package three for $995 which was perfect for the time we needed and we also received a 50 proof book. Highly Recommended!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Emma · Married on 01/01/2015

Great service loved it very professional! !

Sent on 10/06/2015

Professional services at a reasonable price.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Nicole & Kiatta · Married on 10/18/2014

Very pleased with the service. All of our important moments were captured beautifully. Thank you for an exceptional job.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Tracy · Married on 10/11/2014

We planned our wedding on a shoe-string budget and initially didn't think we would be able to afford a professional photographer. Then I saw Carroll's website and decided to take a gamble. We won! Our pictures are fantastic! He was very professional and friendly and had creative ideas for poses that I absolutely adore.Our candid shots are equally amazing. Oh, and he got us the pictures super fast! My husband and I were delighted when we saw them.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Natonya · Married on 10/04/2014

Carroll Brown's photographic services were superior. He was professional and patient. He captured each moment of our special day from beginning to the vey end! All 500+ pictures are beautiful. Not one picture was taken at a bad angle or blurred. He told us how to pose and each picture reflects his keen eye for beauty. I highly recommend him. He will be my first point of contact for all of my photographic needs.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2014

Carroll was an amazing photographer from the time I started getting ready until the very end. He captures so many great photos. He was very friendly and fun. I even had guests at my wedding complimenting him and saying how great he was. My husband and I are very happy with his services and woukd recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Diane · Married on 08/10/2014

Our photographer was wonderful. He arrived early and he was ready and prepared to work. Everywhere we turned he was there to capture all of our special moments. He was very professional and so was his work. When we saw our pictures afterwards they were beautiful. We recommended his services to our venue as photographer of choice.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Caitlin · Married on 06/14/2014

Carroll Brown is an excellent photographer! He captured awesome memories at my wedding and it was a pleasure to meet him!

Sent on 08/20/2014
  • Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 04/10/2011

We will cherish our wedding DVD forever! Beautifully done and edited!!!

Sent on 05/19/2011

3.0
      1.5
      3.0
      1.5

This vendor was very easy to work with and the price was affordable. I was VERY disappointed with the creativeness and quality of the photos I did receive. There is only one picture that I like and none that I am in love with. You get what you pay for.

Sent on 08/08/2012

Your Day Photography's reply:

It was a pleasure and an honor to capture this beautiful event. Your Day Photography takes pride in delivering a quality product at all times. All brides should make time management a HIGH priority on the day of their wedding. Unfortunately, the ceremony started late and the formals were rushed because the wait staff had to re-arrange the ceremony room for the reception. In addition, the second location that had been agreed upon to take the bride and the groom after the ceremony was cancelled at the last minute. Of course, all of these circumstances are irrelevant when the bride is not 100% satisfied. Your Day Photography does appreciate the Thank You Card sent from the lovely couple as you can see in our gallery. We thought the images were lovely and even used one as our profile picture.