Your Ceremony Matters Reviews

Your Ceremony Matters 3
Your Ceremony Matters 4
Your Ceremony Matters 5

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2008

Peadar married us at Ca'Bianca in Santa Rosa in June of 2008. There are no words to describe how amazing he was. We felt as if we had known him forever, and after our first meeting with him, knew he had to be the one to marry us. It was so important for us to have a beautifully unique ceremony that reflected who we are as a couple, and what it meant to us to be coming together as a family. Peadar did such a beautiful job of making my daughter a part of the ceremony, and brought up her new grandparents to welcome her to their family. We absolutely loved the way he reached out to all of our friends and family, and included everyone. Every time I think of our wedding day, it is the ceremony that stands out.

Peadar, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We feel truly blessed to have found you. We look forward to having you baptize our children in the future!

Jessica and Kurt Chapman

Sent on 10/22/2008

Kali · Married on 05/12/2008

Peadar and his staff were wonderful!! I would highly reccommend him to everyone! We got married in a different state than where we lived and Peadar was still able to give a very personal ceremony, He knew more about us than I ever recall telling him, it was as though he had known us for years. He included many of our family members in the ceremony which they all really liked and made all of our guest feel very welcome. The ceremony ran very smoothly and had tons of personality, it was perfect! (a mix of seriousness-i think everyone cried, lots of laughter, uniqueness and not too lengthy) We got tons of comments from our guests on how impressed they were with Peadar, they all loved him too. Peadar was very organized, professional, flexible and genuine. He has a great personality(and a great Irish accent) and has a Catholic background but works with any belief/faiths and is truely open to what you imagine for your day. Him and his staff were wonderful in helping us design a ceremony that was unique to us and what we wanted. They helped us with were to start and had tons of options/reccomendations. You can't go wrong with Peadar!!!

Sent on 06/16/2008

My husband and I were married at V. Sattui Winery in Saint Helena, CA last Fall of 2014. As soon as we secured our venue, I began reaching out to officiants. After reaching out to a view that were on the recommended list of vendors for V. Sattui and not being happy with any of them or feeling a connection, I ventured on Wedding Wire and other websites to find our officiant.

I am sad to say that when I reached out to some officiants with a small intro email on how me and my husband were recently engaged and trying to find someone to join us in matrimony, nearly everyone replied with a 1-2 sentence response which just answered if they were available and their price. They didn't bother to get to know us or ask anything about us! It felt like a business transaction which I did not expect from the person marrying us (which is the most important part of the wedding in my eyes).

When we reached out to Peadar Dalton at Your Ceremony Matters we immediately felt like he cared and wanted to get to know us. We did eventually go out to California (we planned our wedding from out of state) to meet him in person and he was just wonderful!

The ceremony couldn't have been more perfect and all our guests raved about the ceremony thanks to Peadar Dalton. He also reached out to us after our wedding and even on our first Thanksgiving as a married couple!!! Yes, he was more pricey than the rest but for me it was worth it.

Sent on 03/13/2015

Your Ceremony Matters's reply:

Wow - what a surprise to read this. Thank you so very, very much. We feel blessed when we hear that long after the wedding day that what you most remembered was your wedding ceremony. That is what is at the heart of your day. We appreciate your taking the time to share and thank us. Please stay in touch, Margarita and Peadar

CC · Married on 09/07/2013

Reverend Dalton made our wedding special and memorable. He was much more than an officiant but a ceremony coordinator as well! He let everyone know ahead of time what to do, where to stand, what their cues were etc. He provided me with a ton of helpful information that most people do not think about which made it the best experience possible for not only us but all of our guests as well! My husband and I were very pleased with him all around and recommend him to anyone who wants amazing service!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Peadar Dalton officiated our April 12 wedding at Harvest Inn and our friends/family are STILL talking about it! He has such a natural rapport with his audience. During the planning process, he welcomed our thoughts/ideas and followed through with every last detail. As a practicing Catholic, I appreciated his history/experience with the church and the ease of incorporating aspects into our ceremony. On the other hand, he was not over the top with it, providing the perfect balance. I recommend Peadar Dalton whole-heartedly. Can't say enough good stuff about him and his staff at Your Ceremony Matters.

Sent on 08/01/2013

Marina · Married on 09/07/2009

Rev. Peadar Dalton made our day very special. His suggestions and ideas were great. The ceremony itself was just perfect (even though he made me say longer vows :)). We would recommend his services to anyone regardless of the size and style of wedding.

Sent on 11/05/2009
  • Douglass

Douglass · Married on 12/09/2008

From the moment we contacted Reverend Dalton, my fiance (now wife) were put at ease with his professionalism, organization and personalization of what we required of him. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Reverend Dalton and finalize that work with an unbelievable beautiful ceremony that was everything we could have asked for. Reverend Dalton catered the ceremony to reflect my wife and I and our varied backgrounds with elements of spirituality that just captured the moment perfectly. Not only does Reverend Dalton provide a professional service but also becomes a friend throughout the planning phase of the ceremony.

We would highly recommend the use of his company, Your Ceremony Matters, and look forward to sending him our photos when we receive them.

Sent on 12/17/2008

nina · Married on 08/03/2012

Rev Dalton and his asst Jennifer are so organized, thorough and an absolute pleasure to work with. Rev Dalton has a magical and down-to-earth nature - someone you feel you have known for years...such a wonderful feeling about the one who will marry you.

Sent on 12/05/2012

kari · Married on 10/17/2010

My husband and I loved Rev. Dalton! We were totally comfortable having him officiate our wedding - he was very comprehensive while we were planning. We planned our Napa wedding from Chicago, so most of it was via phone calls and emails. We had so much fun during our ceremony and everything that he had to say was so heartfelt and just right on. We had multiple guests comment during the reception what a great job he did and how well it captured our relationship. My mom is still talking about how great Rev. Dalton was. I just took a half star off for value and flexibility because he is not cheap (but given how happy we were with his service I am not upset I paid up), and because he runs a pretty tight ship with timing for planning calls, etc. Overall he was fabulous and if we had to do it over again we would absolutely go with Rev. Dalton!

Sent on 11/12/2010

Mark · Married on 09/16/2009

Rev. Peadar Dalton married us on a beautiful Autumn morning at MacArthur Place in Sonoma, California. His suggestions, ideas, encouragement were wonderful and most welcome. The ceremony itself was exactly what we wanted. It was just the two of us and we wanted something very simple but also memorable. Rev. Dalton was accomodating in every possible way and we would recommend his services to anyone regardless of religious denomination or size and style of wedding.

Sent on 10/17/2009
  • MissAlf

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2009

Rev. Dalton was amazing! Our wedding guests seemed to enjoy the ceremony as much or more than the actual reception because of Rev. Dalton's touching speech. He has a very special way of including all of your guests so they feel apart of your special day. We did a blessing of the rings which was something I haven't heard of but it turned out to be one of the most touching parts of the ceremony. I highly recommend Rev. Dalton!!

Sent on 09/12/2009

Peadar was very understanding of our individual backgrounds and religious preferences! He took the time to get to know us as individuals and as a couple what brought us together. We loved the fact that he asked about our families and how our families influenced and shaped our lives. We strongly reccommend meeting with him for a counseling session before your wedding, he offered much insight into our relationship together and offered good tips and how to strengthen our friendship. In conclusion our ceremony was excellent because as an officiant Peadar was able to relate to us more as friends rather than strangers which made it more intimate. We will continue to meet with Peadar after our wedding for counseling sessions as well as share our life experiences!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Your Ceremony Matters's reply:

Thank you, what a compliment!

Morgan · Married on 06/07/2008

Reverand Dalton was fantastic! Our ceremony was beautiful and meaningful to both us and our guests. He was willing to do a non-denominational/non-religious ceremony as well! And what he came up with was just lovely. And who can beat the Irish accent?

Sent on 07/04/2008

Angela · Married on 06/21/2008

We were so blessed to have Rev. Dalton officiate our ceremony. We had a bicultural ceremony and wanted it to be spiritual yet not religious. Rev. Dalton truly joined our families together and respective faith beliefs in a respectful and deep manner. I have and will continue to recommend him to all :)

Sent on 07/26/2008